It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No timestamp to match on this one, but again, they are replying to things for a reason.

True.

edit on 7-5-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I just want to make this clear.
I identify as a black lesbian.
I have been meaning to tell everyone but now seems like a good time to come out

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
California reparations panel OKs state apology, payments

California’s reparations task force voted Saturday to approve recommendations on how the state may compensate and apologize to Black residents for generations of harm caused by discriminatory policies.

The nine-member committee, which first convened nearly two years ago, gave final approval at a meeting in Oakland to a hefty list of proposals that now go to state lawmakers to consider for reparations legislation.

www.kcra.com...

California reparations panel approves payments of up to $1.2 million to every Black resident
www.google.com...[/ quote]

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Something doesn't feel right. Then add to the mix Biden not attending either

These might clear up the mystery?
a reply to: Thoughtful2

However, no Catholics were given any of the 50 positions of honor during the ceremony – unlike Jewish, Sikh and Hindu personalities who are expected to present the regalia, the objects representing royalty

A 1st since 16th century: Cardinal Parolin represents Pope at coronation of Charles

Historically, this anointing was granted by Pope Adrian I to one of the first kings of united England, Offa of Mercia, for his son Ecgfrith in 787. The practice then became customary in the 10th century.

Why US presidents skip British coronations

Russell Myers, royal editor at the Mirror newspaper, also told Sky News that the president's absence was due to his being "staunchly proud of his Irish roots, his Irish American roots".

One queen, 14 presidents

As Britain's longest reigning monarch, Queen Elizabeth II ruled through 14 US presidencies, and met all but one president during their tenure in office. Three sitting US presidents have made official state visits to the UK, while the Queen made four state visits to the US during her reign

Still In Charge of Kids, these people?

edit on 2023/5/7 by CrazyFox because:

Chelsea Clinton has declared that unvaccinated children in America must be forced to take the mRNA jab with or without parental consent.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: CrazyFox
Super long post sorry timed out (it would have been longer lol)
By no means was this a call to hasten the newly crowned monarch's demise. Long live

Fun with 20k
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
40k?

The last video where it starts off discussing USO's, unidentified submerged objects was very good! I would love to see more or a follow up. I have long believed that most UFOs or UAPs are from this planet, from the ocean. There are many stories of naval crew members and others witnessing USOs.
I'll have to keep a look out.
It reminded me of Shag harbor......

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Jes Staley accused of ‘aggressively’ raping Jeffrey Epstein victim ‘with his permission’

Former Barclays boss Jes Staley has been accused of sexually abusing a woman at Jeffrey Epstein’s Virgin Islands retreat, according to a new court ruling.

Staley, a former private banking chief at JP Morgan, is alleged to have ‘used aggressive force in his sexual assault of [anonymous victim ‘JPM Jane Doe’] and informed [her] that he had Epstein’s permission to do what he wanted to her,’ the ruling, filed on Monday, s

The explosive revelation – the first direct accusation of sexual assault against Staley at the behest of Epstein – is part of a ruling issued by US District Court Judge Jed S. Rakoff allowing specific claims against Epstein’s estate to move forward.

Staley, 66, has admitted a friendship with Epstein but has denied participating in sexual assaults on women trafficked by the disgraced late financier.

www.nypost.com...

From 2015:
Andrew's billionaire paedophile former friend who spent a year behind bars after paying teenage girls for sex secretly backed new Barclays boss for job

Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein – who served more than a year behind bars after paying teenage girls for sex – acted behind the scenes to try to secure the job for hedge fund executive Jes Staley after the exit of Bob Diamond.

Mr Staley failed to get the £5million-a-year post in 2012, but is understood to have won it this time round. Barclays has yet to confirm his appointment officially, but it is an open secret in the City.

Mr Staley denies ever asking Epstein to be his cheerleader, while Barclays said its board had not been lobbied by Epstein. Emails seen by The Mail on Sunday reveal that Epstein – who was convicted of sex offences in the US in 2008 – began arguing for Mr Staley in financial circles in the summer of 2012, after Mr Diamond was pushed out amid the Libor-rigging scandal.

At the time, Epstein told one financial industry source the Barclays board had come close to approving the appointment and warned that if they didn’t appoint Mr Staley, the bank would suffer.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ked-new-Barclays-boss-job.html?ico=amp_articleInlineText
edit on 7-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
twitter.com...

I have forgotten about this thread
stargates are real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oi bruvvas wots all this then.....?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

No worries m8!

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ohh to feed us trolls
That is a priceless find Dash! That Q uestion needs an answer. I wonder if something new is about to enter the equation?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This is a safer bet than the American dollar rn

Pepecoin

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

looks like Donald Trump in a wig and mustache. Hum? I wonder if the -Q- is real of photo shopped?

Either way, this is a very intriguing event. Can anyone confirm this person was there wearing a -Q- medal?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The mystery man, who is in fact composer Sir Karl Jenkins, was filmed seated in one of the pews with his signature shaggy white hairstyle and matching moustache, stealing the show.

Here

Is that all there is to it ? Doesn't explain the odd medal. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The problem is that is the metal he wore really one with a -Q- on it or was it this one in the picture below:

I guess we need to know if the -Q-metal is really there or not. If it's there then it maybe important, but if it was photo-shopped in, then it's kind of worthless.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think I've been had. Your photo showing his knighthood insignia is very likely authentic, the Q is probably a photoshop

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Interesting.

Mother Teresa was not a friend of the poor, she was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction.

Double meanings are everywhere and people can be used as figureheads and images to stunt imagination into continuing no further by a simple double edged statement that seems designed as perfectly as could be to represent opposing sides if their individual influences are also applied.

Nothing has really changed, but more and more people are perhaps fed up enough to pay a little more attention to the great beyond and how it can be skewed by hidden mirrors and open ridicule.

Feed those sparks folks and light some beacons eh?

Maybe the closings in certain areas are also for pre-planned passification purposes in that it removes a cheap source of aggression from the food chain that can't be shoved into a belly through a window. And less sugar from drinks removes energy and less salt too which may help to restablise a body slightly. Just an idea.

Perhaps this hints at the fact that no CGI was "necessary".

Consider this: Stanley Kubrick made an interesting deathbed confession about making a film that he knew wasn't too honest. see below, but maybe he filmed everything that happened from the moment the lander left the caspule to when it returned to the capsule and it was all done on Earth in a studio by Stanley. The astronauts from Earth were never allowed on "private property".

The rest was filmed by a team actually on the Moon using actors comprised of people who inhabit the far side or underground and they positioned the lander and that may be why the lander on the Moon had no dust on it's feet, not because the motor blew the dust away but because there was no actual landing dust beyond setting up the set, badly.

Lots of dubbing and cutting and splicing, but NO CGI necessary, so ELON may be hinting at this perhaps.This is why there are no existing shots of a human face on the Moon that I know of from the first ever landing with a SUN VISOR UP.

The best I could find a couple of years ago was a story with a bad picture of Buzz Aldrin starting his descent down the ladder that had been incredibly enhanced from really dark shadow "pixel by pixel" by a United Kingdom car salesman in his spare time. If I did that, I could put Elvis in that suit, or anyone.

If YOU went to the Moon, had a camera and wanted a souvenier of your trip, wouldn't you have a little something for the mantlepiece and the rest of the world to see as soon as you returned?

Hidden in plain sight.

"The Conspiracy Theorists Were Right" Stanley Kubrick. Deathbed Confession.

Thanks Cranky.
edit on 8/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Sir Karl Jenkins is a fellow Welshman.
Here's a break down of his various awards culminating in his Knighthood by the Queen in 2015. You guys over the Pond might remember a piece he composed called Adiemus which was used for your Delta Airlines advert back in the '90's.
Link

It was also used for Lord of the Rings I understand.
It's the Knights Bachelor medal and it most definately does not have a Q on it!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   

True.

Did HE know when he was signing it would be black instead of purple, or was he knowledgable beforehand?

Check his expression for reactions if possible, also could easily be desaturated in photoshop to look black. may add clarity if there's a clip to observe.

I love learning, thanks for the grit.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
It was black ink. Watched him sign several documents.
The purple ink thing is nonsense. There are plenty of Royal documents through centuries signed by Monarchs...... all in black ink.
But what I did find interesting was William's words at the end of his speech at the Coronation Concert last night. It was as though HE was pledging allegiance to the people as King, not on behalf of his father. When I heard it, I did sit bolt upright and thought I must try and listen to that part again.
I'll see if I can find it.
Rainbows
Jane
PS.... found it! Very odd, maybe it's just the way I interpret it. FF to 3.20 mark.

edit on am55America/ChicagoMonday2023-05-08T05:26:29-05:0005America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: PS

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, re Rochelle Walensky's "resignation", Real Raw News posted that she was arrested on Thursday 4th. Both the Breitbart and RRN articles are dated May 5th but neither have timestamp to allow us to see which came out first! Shame, could have made a good proof for RRN.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

.... almost as if there is a plan or something.

(shhh!, we started our wave years ago....)

new topics

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join