It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Elon Musk amazes me. How he can accomplish so much every week, and still tweet little weird things, points to him being superhuman, or more than 1 human.

More than one. Linkage

Pretty much calling it for what it is, bold.

This is interesting. CLIP Tucker saying he is moving to Twitter. Twitter's live streams seem to be dominating at the moment. This makes sense now, "twitter is where the war is"...

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I wanted to add something for context.

This is a Conspiracy site, at one time the preeminent one. Yet, it seems to me at least some of the moderates in the past did not believe in the possibility of conspiracies, or at the very least there are "a few" but so what.

Allow me.

Originally Folks did not accept the Original Narrative created surrounding the JKF death. It was a problem.

The CIA then created a division to deal with it, as the key point to all the Conspiracy Theories related to JFK was that the CIA did it, or at least was involved.

The CIA came up with a 60+ pg handbook outlining the new Orwellian term: Conspiracy Theory. It was a derogatory term that defined those who dared challenge the Original Narrative (which must be a lie btw) and formulated plan of attack on them.

Those techniques are used by the common man to keep those crabs that dare to leave the bucket from leaving: demean, demoralize, divide, destroy by trolling, thread drift, anger, rage, pitting one against another, demanding proof etc.

The common man uses the terms and techniques not having a clue where they came from. When one says "oh that's a Conspiracy Theory" they are quite literally spouting CIA propaganda.

Fast Forward to 2022 and information was revealed that the CIA in fact did meddle in the death, and more documents related are coming shortly, proving the "so called conspiracy theory" was in fact an EFFING CONSPIRACY and every single person who said so in the last 60 years were right.

Now this man is running for President, the Nephew and Son of two dead at the hands of the Old Guard.

EDIT: sorry, mixed up two posts on same topic. Corrected.

edit on 9-5-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Seems important. Is there a reason to commit if there is likely more war?

Iran ready to restore 5 GW of Syria’s lost power capacity: Minister

Iran’s Energy Minister Ali Akbar Mehrabian says the country is ready to provide funding and expertise to restore some 5 gigawatts (GW) of electricity generation capacity that has been lost due to more than a decade of war in Syria.

Mehrabian told Syria’s Minister of Water Resources Tammam Raad on Saturday that Iran is preparing a second major line of credit to fund reconstruction projects in Syria which he said will mostly focus on electricity projects and power plants in the Arab country.

He said that Syria has some 6.5 GW of power generation capacity that is currently out of service because of the impacts of the war with militants.

The minister said Iran has already repaired two thermal power plants in Syria’s second largest city of Aleppo with a total capacity of 0.48 GW.

Seems important.

Americans celebrating DJT not being found liable for rape.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
They all have stds.
The math is not hard

Spring break

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Liz Churchill
@liz_churchill9
Putin’s speech yesterday stated that the Globalists have captured the West…and how their policies entail child-sex trafficking, child mutilation, forced Transgender Education, CRT…and the worship of Satan in all institutions…as our Politicians and MSM state he’s the enemy?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I bet we'll know by tomorrow what went on TACO Tuesday, but it would be nice if Godlewskii would just come out and say it for once.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ripple : The Future of Central Bank Digital Currency

As 2023 unfolds, the future of digital currencies backed by central banks is accelerating. According to a new report from Juniper Research, the global value of central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) will grow dramatically from $100 million today to $213 billion by 2030. Why is this high growth in CBDC adoption and use expected? Quite simply because CBDCs offer reliable sources of digital currency backed by central banks for consumers, businesses and governments.

Since the COVID-19 pandemic, the world is increasingly digital. The past 18 months have seen many citizens using mobile phones and digital wallets to carry out financial transactions. Blockchain-based CBDC solutions allow for integration with mobile apps, enabling greater financial inclusion for citizens, while simultaneously eliminating third-party banking fees. Current developments demonstrate that many of the world’s largest central banks are moving forward with plans to pilot and launch their own digital currencies to complement existing fiat currencies.

Examples of Key Central Banks Planning CBDC Initiatives:

In Brazil the Central Bank is readying plans to launch a CBDC in 2024.
The Central Bank of Montenegro recently announced a pilot project for a CBDC with Ripple.
The Bank of England seems to be moving forward with work on a Digital Pound as evidenced by job postings with CBDC related titles posted on the bank’s website. In a recent speech by Sir Jon Cunliffe, he noted that “The Bank of England is well advanced in the build and implementation of a new central bank real time payment system (RTGS), the central rail of the current UK payments infrastructure.”
The Digital Currency Monetary Authority has announced the Universal Monetary Unit (UMU)—a digital coin—designed to accelerate cross-border transactions.
The EU Parliament recently endorsed the first EU rules to trace crypto-asset transfers, prevent money laundering, as well as common rules on supervision and consumer protection. The new rules provide a uniform legal framework for crypto-assets markets in the EU.

The Future of Money is Digital

These facts demonstrate that the time is now for the advent of digital currencies backed by central banks. Because CBDCs can be managed, monitored, controlled and redeemed as needed by central banks, the implementation of these digital assets merits pilots and testing to establish trust and reliability.

Ripple’s CBDC solutions offer a comprehensive platform for minting, managing, transacting, and redeeming CBDCs that meets the high security standards of central banks. Ripple is currently engaged in CBDC and stablecoin pilots with the Republic of Palau, the Central Bank of Montenegro and the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan.

ripple.com...#:~:text=As%202023%20unfolds%2C%20the%20future,to%20%24213%20billion%20by %202030.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The problem with throwing around the term "unprecedented" for 7 years is that things can become Inverted = "precedented."

DJT arrest = President Arrest now has a precedent.

George Santos being arrested has now set a precedent.

So often something something forest and trees has deeper meaning.

Not to mention hiring a nutcase lunatic mental patient to accuse a former President of rape and taking him to court. We'll add violating NDA's for the purposes of political smears and Congress might have problems with the sexual harassment slush fund thingy.

That said.

Unprecedented Times indeed.

EDIT

Oy, I don't think this GUYunderstands the terms.

Warrior gave us the skinny on this way back in 2018.

Oh my, this is delish... Linkage

edit on 9-5-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
China’s military told to be on ‘high alert’ as US, Japan and South Korea move closer

China should be on “high alert” as the US, Japan and South Korea move closer militarily, the official PLA newspaper has warned, saying it would undermine security in the region. It comes as the United States has been conducting more frequent drills with its two Asian partners and amid a push for more intelligence sharing between them, while Seoul and Tokyo seek to mend ties.

www.google.com... oser

NATO air units on high alert after Russian jet near-miss with Polish aircraft

NATO air policing detachments were put on higher readiness in response to the dangerous behavior of a Russian military plane in the vicinity of a Polish Frontex aircraft over the Black Sea near Romania,” the official said on Monday, speaking on condition of anonymity.

www.google.com... -aircraft

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah, I know, but the tease is more for the DS listening in than for us.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

cranky, I know I posted the gematria for UNPRECEDENTED in the thread a few years ago - because the likes of UK PM Gordon Brown and the BBC kept using the word.

So... I decided to check the gematria again and there's a few new equivalents:

UNPRECEDENTED =

KING CHARLES iii,
TACO TUESDAY
THIRTY ONE,
XRP RIPPLE,
CHINESE BALLOON,
IT'S GAME OVER...

...and the older ones:

THE ILLUMINATI,
DISCLOSURE,
THE DOOR IS OPEN,
TOTAL RESET,
I AM SATURN,
THE ILLUSION,
FALSE FLAG OPERATION,
SHAPESHIFTER,
SOLAR ECLIPSE,
AKASHIC RECORDS.

edit on 10-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, I know I posted the gematria for UNPRECEDENTED in the thread a few years ago - because the likes of UK PM Gordon Brown and the BBC kept using the word.

So... I decided to check the gematria again and there's a few new equivalents:

UNPRECEDENTED =

KING CHARLES iii,
TACO TUESDAY
THIRTY ONE,
XRP RIPPLE,
CHINESE BALLOON,
IT'S GAME OVER...

...and the older ones:

THE ILLUMINATI,
DISCLOSURE,
THE DOOR IS OPEN,
TOTAL RESET,
I AM SATURN,
THE ILLUSION,
FALSE FLAG OPERATION,
SHAPESHIFTER,
SOLAR ECLIPSE,
AKASHIC RECORDS.

So interesting ^^^. 31 mirror 13 banking.

Pakistan in chaos, DS goons are super duper desperate, Inversion Incoming.

As predicted, the ENTIRE reason for the EJean debacle was for this exact statement. One Playbook.

Inversion Incoming.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Re: Swalwell. Pretty funny coming from a traitor who sleeps with enemy spies.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Re: Swalwell. Pretty funny coming from a traitor who sleeps with enemy spies.

Cheers

Treasonous with no class to fart in public like some kind of entitled asshat.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

a reply to: fringeofthefringe
not related?
maybe related?
possibly?

edit on 2023/5/10 by CrazyFox because: Related

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

That is the kind of tech that we should be using instead of jet fueled rocket shaped ships. Do we have this, I am wondering how we don't? But someone on this planet has this tech and aliens/humans from the belly of the Earth or time travelers. Somebody has this tech or we would never even see it on recordings or have eye witnesses in the tens of thousands over time.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

a reply to: fringeofthefringe
not related?
maybe related?
possibly?

Awesome, thanks for the follow up!
I think I remember reporting on the "balloon incident" and it was mentioned that radars weren't looking at the right frequency?? I'm not to familiar with the science or technology behind that but it got me thinking maybe we are not looking at the right frequency for a lot of things namely UFOs and USOs. Maybe looking through another spectrum or some kind of differentiation than what we're doing now because they may be more ubiquitous than we ever thought.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
And so we ignore?

The House Oversight Committee revealed Wednesday that more than $1 million flowed from a crooked Romanian businessman to the Biden family while then-Vice President Joe Biden paid lip service to cleaning up corruption in the Eastern European nation.

The revelation, which committee chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) will lay out at a morning press conference, builds out public knowledge of one of first son Hunter Biden’s lesser-known engagements with dodgy associates in countries where his father held sway.

And so most of us here were aware of this, the fact that members of Congress are now openly talking about it, and that more is to come later today, the media in general is more worked up over Trump and DeSantos.

Here's the very interesting part of this story that we seem to be ignoring:

About a third of that amount was shared among Hunter, Hallie, first brother James Biden and a fourth, unidentified Biden, according to an Oversight Committee memo from March.

The unidentified Biden account or accounts receiving the Romanian proceeds got $80,000 over four transactions.

After the prior committee memo noting an unidentified Biden received CEFC proceeds, Hunter Biden’s legal team issued a statement denying anyone other than the three named Bidens were paid.

So, it's not even denied that Hunter and friends are involved with this, but what is disputed is that this "Unnamed Biden" received anything. So, who is this "Unnamed Biden"? Could "Follow the wives" (As stated in Q-247) be referring to Jill Biden in this caper?

I'm sure there will be more to follow, but hopefully we will be watching this better. Also I wonder if -Q- will make a statement soon?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here's the list.

At least we know which grandchild didn't get any money. Boom, I'll see myself out.

Team Joe today on the ropes.

Team Joe Old Guard supporters, day after day, must support them = demoralizing beyond belief and it will get worse, much worse. I'd expect to see some rats fleeing the ship in the next week or so.

This is the sort of counter that was desired all along. Relentlessly posting this sort of thing both demoralizes the hidden criminals and makes the underlings worry they cannot be protected, as their "leader" is being pummeled. See, with DJT they cheered the attacks, seeing it as their team winning, seeing the same attacks here, but with substance Inverts the process, leaving them vulnerable.

Anons who knew the basics of all of this years ago.

edit on 10-5-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

geeshs, standing by for major FF at this point. Wait till it gets exposed that Romney and Pelosi were taking a piece of that pie as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join