It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
Since “5 by 5” seems to get repeated mention, I wondered what it meant. Don’t know if it has been mentioned before. No links since it isn’t worth the trouble.

“The phrase "five by five" is used several times in the movie Event Horizon to refer to a ship being fully operational. In the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Faith used the phrase "Five by Five." No one in the show knew what she meant by this.”

“Five by five is a radio communications expression that means 'loud and clear'. ... “

“Five by five (disambiguation) — Five by five may refer to: a phrase used in radio communication to mean I understand you perfectly.”

“Five by five by extension has come to mean "I understand you perfectly" in situations other than radio communication, the way Loud and Clear entered slang, post-WW2.”

These are all from the initial returns page of a yandex.com search.

I remembered the phrase from the Buffy show years ago, so I thought it might have a specific meaning. Was there any different conclusion with respect to this thread? “fully operational” might be relevant.

There is a 5 by 5 Song.
Mister 5 by 5

From the 1942 Universal Picture "Behind the Eight Ball", starring The Ritz Brothers, Carol Bruce and Sonny Dunham. The song title "Mister Five By Five" was a reference to the famous Oklahoma blues and jazz singer Jimmy Rushing (who played with Count Basie).

Also, a 5 x 5 is on the secret menu at In N Out. Remeber that G Max pic at In N Out

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Nothing happens if someone doesn't act.

So, we agree.

Let's take two more steps.

What change has posting "truths" in these threads made in the last 5 years?

Doesn't this also mean that Q being who they say they are and having the power to do what they say they are doing is critical in meeting the goals set out in "The Plan"?

edit on 25-11-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Possible T1? Sure... and, as ever, multiple meanings!

Personally, however, I think that the sleeping public is Snow White, and the Seven CIA supercomputers, named after the dwarves, are what has been programming us into sleep using MK-Ultra and other techniques.

Alternatively, Snow White could be Twitter; which worked in conjunction with the CIA supercomputers??

Now consider the cupboard of "STAY WOKE" Tshirts found in a Twitter office cupboard. Is the "Woke"agenda actually a cabal inversion, used as a test of how asleep we are?

I recommend reading the plot of Snow White and associated books by Grimm brothers as there are a lot of links to the satanic cabal:
(Wiki because I'm lazy this eve).

1) Venice, Gold and Silver, Child slavery:

In the Aarne–Thompson folklore classification, tales of this kind are grouped together as type 709, Snow White. Others of this kind include "Bella Venezia", "Myrsina", "Nourie Hadig", "Gold-Tree and Silver-Tree",[4] "The Young Slave", and "La petite Toute-Belle".

2) Pricking of fingers - xref John Podesta, Marina Abramovic and "EAT THE PAIN":

At the beginning of the story, a queen sits sewing at an open window during a winter snowfall when she pricks her finger with her needle, causing three drops of red blood to drip onto the freshly fallen white snow on the black windowsill. Then, she says to herself, "How I wish that I had a daughter that had skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood and hair as black as ebony."

3) Magic MIRROR:

Snow White's father, the king, marries again. His new wife is a very beautiful, but also vain and wicked woman who practices witchcraft. The new queen possesses a magic mirror

4) HUNTER:

Eventually, the angry queen orders a huntsman to take Snow White into the forest and kill her.

After seeing the tears in the princess's eyes, the huntsman reluctantly agrees to spare Snow White and brings the queen the heart of an animal instead.

5) Another HUNTER:

a prince stumbles upon a seemingly-dead Snow White lying in her glass coffin during a hunting trip.

6) The RED SHOE club - taking orders (blackmail):

As a punishment for the attempted murder of Snow White, the prince orders the Queen to wear a pair of red-hot iron slippers and to dance in them until she drops dead.

BONUS ROUND:
a) Snow White first appeared on Broadway the year the Titanic sank - 1912,
b) Disney's film came out in 1937... the same year of the Hindenburg airship disaster (sacrifice?), as well as the year that, on November 5th, Hitler held a secret meeting and stated his plans for acquiring "living space" for the German people!

edit on 25-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RockQueen (got it right!), I think Kress has appeared in the thread but I can't remember the exact context. I just remember that I used to work with an evil incapable cow with that surname, so it rang a bell.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Q phones maybe?

t.me...

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just remember that I used to work with an evil incapable cow with that surname, so it rang a bell.

That's how I felt about one that I met. She was also a raging liberal!

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I married a girl who it turns out is a real Cherokee mix and she has family in the tribe now. They talk about the Irish connection to the Indians who when mixing the races they were considered "Melungeon's" in our history books. While the Irish are mentioned in the Cherokee historical books it is not the Welsh.

Yet still, there is a fairly documented history about a Welsh Prince and a large group coming to what is now Mobile Alabama about the time of the Vikings finding "Turtle Island" as the natives called N America. They eventually moved to the southern edge of the Tanasi (Tennessee) River according to lore. The natives told the colonist from Europe of a white tribe of Indian, when they arrived and began to interact with the E Coast tribes we call the Iroquois Nation consisting of 7 tribes.
Prince Madoc and the White Indians.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Ok, not related to your post other than you say you are Welsh.
I mentioned to Rel about the Paleo Hebrew Pictographs and the ancient Hebrew language.
It is said today that the last 2 people's that speak ancient Hebrew in it's closest dialect are the Welsh, and the Cherokee.

dnaconsultants.com...

The Cherokee do not have DNA that matchup with any other American Indian tribe.
Their closest DNA match to any people are the Scottish.
I suspect their link to the Scots are the same as yours.
The Cherokee syllabary is here
www.nativehistoryassociation.org...

I have listened to the Cherokee songs and can hear almost all vowels are "a". But I cannot hear it in the Welsh and it confuses me.
I would like your opinion on hearing Cherokee if you hear it.

a reply to: angelchemuel

edit on 25-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That is a tale I haven't heard in a long time. I remember reading about a "white" tribe in the states predating the colonization. I won't rule it out since the history of the America's is spotty at best. Funny thing, I read that in an older book about mysteries and there seems to be a great many "forgotten" conspiracies that can be found in older books.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Watch The Water

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

The Mandan tribe were a light skinned, blue eyed tribe, who were thought to be European in origin.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

The first reports of what would come to be known as the Mandan tribe began to trickle out from French explorers in the region of the Missouri River in present-day North and South Dakota in the early 1700s. These natives were said to have rather fair skin and to have red or blonde hair and blue or grey eyes, and indeed especially the women were purportedly so Nordic in appearance that if it were not for their clothing they were said to be nearly indistinguishable from whites. In 1738, the French Canadian trader Sieur de la Verendrye made the first official outside contact with the Mandan and described them as living in 9 villages at a tributary of the Missouri river called the Heart River, and noted that they also exhibited customs that were decidedly more European than the neighboring tribes.

There's also the mysterious rock wall in Rockwall, Texas, that is of unknown origin. In addition, there are a number of mounds throughout the midwest that are enigmatic in origin.

Here's some stuff on Rockwall:

Less speculatively, more recent analysis of a portion of the wall by forensic geologist Scott Wolter and Dr. John Geissman in 2013 determined that the feature was made via “fluid sand at depth rising up through fractures of the overlying hardened clay…” and, “What looked like mortar between the stone blocks was actually sandy-clay from the surrounding rock that had squeezed between blocks.”

Wolter and Geissman did note, however, that the process was “unique to say the least. . . . What was truly amazing is how the fractures formed within sandstone . . made it look just like stone blocks in a masonry wall.” But ultimately, Wolter and Geissman were convinced it was natural by, among other things, the fact that when core samples were taken, all of the rocks were magnetized in such a way as to strongly indicate they were formed in place, rather than made and put there.

Shelton, however, has an answer for that. According to him, the ancient people could have used “cast instead of cut stone,” meaning a form of prehistoric cement that was formed into blocks. In support, Shelton noted that other megalithic sites across the ancient world were similarly constructed of cast stone. However, it is difficult to find other authorities in the field who concur with Shelton’s opinion. Rather, most agree with Gleissman and many other’s assessment of the rock wall being a natural phenomenon.

www.todayifoundout.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I would guess it means loud and clear. Transmission volume 5 on a scale of 1 to 5, transmission clarity 5 on a scale of 1 to 5. It's still commonly used by CB users.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

That is a tale I haven't heard in a long time. I remember reading about a "white" tribe in the states predating the colonization. I won't rule it out since the history of the America's is spotty at best. Funny thing, I read that in an older book about mysteries and there seems to be a great many "forgotten" conspiracies that can be found in older books.

There is also a story of a person who could read Micmac tribe pictoglyphs who was able to sight read Egyptian hieroglyphs. This continent was visited many times in antiquity; the Vikings were very late to the party.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Comment by ThomasAt the same time, even normies are willing to listen to much more wider truths than they would have accepted 5 years ago. The copernican godless trauma-causing dissociative model of consumerism is actually in full collapse; at least in the UK on a spiritual level; the problem is to safely deal with this multi-generational pent-up trauma you must be in a safe organic community based nature-reliant self-sustainable state…So; the current trauma reveal that is happening is gonna be a wild ride. I think thats why they are fast-tracking the technocracy. The dark is coming to light; the illusions are crumbling; that which was hidden is being revealed.

off-guardian.org...

edit on 25-11-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Makes one wonder if the importance of third world nations is to breed people just to sacrifice. Though if the need arises, then the rest of the world is subjected to a large-scale war, or pandemic, or in today's case both.

I think if this theory is even closely possible, then we might poke into who they are worshipping, and to what they need the sacrifices for?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What about adrenochrome maybe a possible reason? I have no clue but that subject
is huge here especially in re to The Elites & others...just throwing it out there...
Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I wonder if the whole "Adrenochrome Harvesting" is nothing, but a secondary issue and the key purpose is the human sacrifices. Skimming off the top if you will.

Kind of like how sacrificing virgins became an excuse to rape the person before murdering them. "How will their god know" line of thinking. I guess people don't remember the story of Prometheus.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Click me

Character Analysis of Klaus : Persons with the name Klaus, are the mediators, peacemakers and the helpers of the world. They have the talent and ability to work well with others and are co-operative, courteous and very considerate towards others. In many ways they are dependent upon others and seem to function best when in a partnership or in a form of group activity.

So much power to jerk the minds.

He must have written the above himself.

Obvious much?

P

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Speaking of sacrifices.

Some 2,500 people took off their clothes on Saturday to pose for U.S. photographic artist Spencer Tunick at Sydney's Bondi Beach in an effort to raise awareness about skin cancer.

Tunick, known for staging mass nude photo shoots at world landmarks, used a megaphone to direct attendees into several poses on the beach before many took a naked dip in the ocean.

The New York-based artist collaborated with a charity on the naked art installation in a bid to raise awareness about melanoma, Australia's fourth most common form of cancer.

From Dante's Inferno (Sorry but the link is to "The Gutenburg Project" and I have been informed that some countries block this link)

In shrieks and lamentations they complain,
And even the Power Divine itself blaspheme.
I understood[254] that to this mode of pain
Are doomed the sinners of the carnal kind,
Who o’er their reason let their impulse reign.

This is the second circle of hell and is often represented as shadows of naked people moving around in a torrid of a whirlwind. Could this photo shoot actually be a symbolic second circle of hell for some kind of ritualistic presentation?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join