It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I love it when they get caught!

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

They did. I missed seeing this till this morning.

Tsk now the issue will be the white lady was not fired by the State Congress for violation of the rules, but the black one from Memphis was fired.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: RookQueen

They did. I missed seeing this till this morning.

Tsk now the issue will be the white lady was not fired by the State Congress for violation of the rules, but the black one from Memphis was fired.

Yeah, that's definitely a bad look.

I remember back during Hurricane Katrina, there was a meme going around that showed 2 pictures from news clips. In both cases, people were taking items from a store. One featured a black man, who the caption described as "looting."
The other showed a white couple, who the caption described as "foraging for supplies."

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I wanted to add a bit more context, to my post HERE, as folks at the mistress supported more clarity/context on the most recent events.

This is a quote attributed to Edward Mandell House

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.

They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.

This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”
– Edward Mandell House; in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson [President 1913-1921] – source unknown.

So, had you asked Mr. Elmore Smith who was walking 5th street at 4PM on Sept 20th 1912 if he thought the something like the Federal Reserve System would be implemented in the United States he’d have called you the equivalent of a Conspiracy Theorist and continued walking.

If you grabbed him and insisted that the US would go into bankruptcy (@The Hague) S.S., and the confiscation of gold was coming, the Titanic Sinking was part of this effort, and in the future, war would be declared on poor people in order to legally confiscate their assets and to force them into Entitlement Enslavement, and after that the gold standard would be replaced by oil from Saudi Arabia, you would have been punched in the face and been wished a good day.

If while lying on the ground you then shouted “and in the future, there will be no money, only digital assets on a blockchain” the dog passing would have pissed on you for being an idiot.

Yet, when Jekyll Island was convened, all of those things were being put into play. We can see this, now, with absolute clarity, at this point. Those events were not random, but planned out in great detail, in secrecy and the collective of humans who would be enslaved by it knew nothing. Two generations in and those bitching about the new days were outnumbered by the "okay boomer" class.

That is to say nothing of the coming asset world wars, the elimination of God in our world, the commie arrival, the destruction of family, culture and so on. That was all planned, not a random set of events that just happened. I would hope that folks who participated in this group see that, clearly, and understand that we are lied to from top to bottom in order to move us all into those events, not the other way around. The world is Inverted, thankfully, we humans actually make something of the steaming pile crap these folks create for enslavement - great art, music, etc.

The current(cy) transition is a continuation of the original plan. From one POV, it simply keeps the Earth game fresh (Source POV), but the design is malevolent at its core and is coming to an end. Ended in 3rd density already.

So we are here with many elements converging and it is that convergence that allows for the hijacking and the removal of the Old Guard systems - not without a fight as the Old Guard has no where else to go. For the first time in history, enough of the Informed Consent folks have enough of a view of what is coming, consciously, and a deeper view subconsciously, to steer the Implied Consent folks - first time ever.

See what is said here? If Elmore Smith was a sub 80 he'd have absolutely NO WAY to understand future events.

The LowIQ folks cannot get this, the NPC, Bots, Clones etc. not only cannot, but it wouldn’t matter if they could grasp this - they are now just contrast.

What is to be is to be now, I’ve got confirmation of such now and that was easy.

Can the hijack be derailed, meh, not really, impeded would be more like it, but not derailed. Folks will be living out the lives they needed as defined by their Soul process, again the LowIQ masses are not relevant now at all, they are just contrast but each Human Souled being will find their path guided from within - if they listen that is. If the wish to remain enslaved they may, if the wish to exit that, they can, but only if they find it within, as it will not be done for them.

After all that, I hope the +100IQ folks can now see, Time Travelers from the Future can have very little impact on the world unless they get to the Informed Consent folks, AND, the Informed Consent folks live long enough to impact the nature of the events planned. If a TT lands upon Elmore first, he's likely to stop making an attempt at informing - frankly most do quit. Thankfully, some do not, as there were far worse things planned, as we have seen here, HRC >FFNuke > russia > Iran > Real Plague > Prison Planet.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Any Ukraine Peace Talks Should Be About 'New World Order' – Lavrov

Moscow wants any Ukraine peace talks to focus on creating a "new world order," Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on a visit to Turkey on Friday.

Any negotiation needs to be based on taking into account Russian interests, Russian concerns," Lavrov said.

"It should be about the principles on which the new world order will be based."

He added that Russia rejects a "unipolar world order led by 'one hegemon'."

Russia has long said it was leading a struggle against the United State's dominance over the international stage, and argues the Ukraine offensive is part of that fight.

The Kremlin this week said it had no choice but to continue its more than year-long offensive in Ukraine, seeing no diplomatic solution.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I had not yet found out who the 2nd person they fired was, I was hoping it was the white woman!

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Everyone wants to predict the outcome which really isn't the hard part. It's the scripting of what happens in between that trips people up. It's impossible to navigate the timing and cause/effect sequence of events as the nature of the unfolding happens in real time.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Red Act.

Cheers
edit on 7-4-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
She somebody's BAE or Boo....lol. I feel as though we will hear from her dumb azz again soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
twitter.com...

All it takes is to get caught eating 1 buggar, and you will be forever known as "buggar eater"
edit on 7-4-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
There is no scripting when you are say it is happening now, in 2018, onlyto then pop up 4 or 5 years later and say "Humans As THE Currency on Earth is the issue, we are the currency = the only fact that matters now."

They just got it wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Oh yes he did!!!! That boogie was on his thumb!!!......Ga- ross. My BFF from high school used to call her brother a booger eaten moron.....that seems fitting here as well. Lol
Thanks for the laugh!

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I suppose you could be right. I just don't know what was supposed to happen in 2018.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Q is lost.

Enjoyed The Show?

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
I just don't know what was supposed to happen in 2018.

The point isn't about what "was" supposed to happen but what people were saying was happening, all the judo chops Q was raining down on the cabal, behind closed doors of course.

I mean how many times did we see someone post something like "I think we are reaching critical mass" or "We are on a precipice". That means stuff is about to go down but then it really didn't.

Also, if people ask is this going to be suicide week/weekend?, 10 or 12 times a year, one of those times might be right, but then that didn't really happen either.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Bet Joe regrets this trade.

In an interview on a Russian state-TV channel, Viktor Bout—an international arms dealer made infamous after his portrayal by Nicolas Cage in the 2005 film "Lord of War"—told a reporter he had sent a telegram to Trump warning him of an imminent threat to his life and urging him to flee to Russia for safety.

The threat against Trump's life, Bout suggested, is not from an assassin or some unknown plot against him. Instead, he said, it comes from Trump's own government and is a result of the Manhattan district attorney's probe of allegations that Trump falsified business records to hide a hush money payment to former adult film star Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election.

Story continues;

"The legal process which has now begun in New York won't just end in Donald Trump being convicted and barred from the [2024] election," Bout said on the Russia-24 news channel.

"Most likely he will simply be eliminated there," he continued. "Therefore, I think it's in the best interests of all of humanity and primarily all of the American people to invite Donald Trump here, to Russia, to give him security and protection here so that he leads this uprising against the globalists and, most importantly, does not allow the elimination of the American people."

First thing to get out of the way is that nobody is surprised that this is coming out.

Second thing to note is that if something does happen to Trump, then Joe will be the first head being called for.

Like him or not, giving Trump the power that a martyr has by trying to off him, is just going to empower not only his base but everyone that feels like the underdog.

One last thing to think about: my Political Science Professor friend I have was talking about RFK JR running and wondered if this would be more about being Trumps new VP than actually being the President. Both Trump and RFK JR has similar ideals, and a mix ticket with those two would be an unstoppable power to try and explain away with 4am election slips.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
CBDC will be used for ‘control,’ ECB president admits in vid chat with fake Zelensky

A widely shared video of European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde admitting that a digital euro will be used in a “limited” way to control the payments that people can make was taken from a three-week-old prank video.

The video was highlighted by the breaking news account Watcher Guru on April 6 and generated a significant amount of social media chatter. In it, Lagarde cited a desire to not be reliant on an “unfriendly countries currency,” or a currency provided by a “private corporate entity like Facebook (NASDAQ:META) or like Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL).” She said she is “personally convinced that we have to move ahead” with the digital euro.

m.investing.com...< br />
cointelegraph.com...

Prank with the President of the European Central Bank Christine Lagarde

Full video prank with European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde
In a conversation with our "Zelensky", Ms. Lagarde complained that sanctions against Russia had failed, and praised Nabiullina for her clear actions. The official confirmed that during Poroshenko's time "strange characters" pocketed loans issued by the IMF.

Why did anti-Russian sanctions not work, and injections into Ukraine did not solve any problems in the country? How will the EU government monitor citizens through the digital euro, and will firewood become a new currency in Europe? – see the answers to these and other questions in the full version of the prank!

rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: Justoneman
About the Dem cities, at this point they're so institutionally corrupt that the only solution I see will be some kind of "Reconstruction" style government, where we literally send in the military to run things for a period of several years.

California will probably need a Reconstruction-style government for the entire state.

I don't think that the citizens of Chicago really wanted that guy they just elected. But the system is so rotten that guys like him were the only choices. It's like getting to vote on whether you want to catch herpes or chlamydia.

Later they tell the citizens "well, you voted for this". I think we do not vote for it, but they try to tell us we did after they announce their prefered choice for us.

edit on 7-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Wasn't someone on tgram claiming Trump would be shot? It would have been about 6 months to a year ago. They ref. it to "the shot heard round the world".

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Clip

Tree
Green
Golf
August, Agustus.

Unrelated........ I think...

Exclusive: Saudi delegation to hold ceasefire talks with Yemen's Houthis in Sanaa -sources

Saudi and Omani envoys are planning to visit Yemen's capital Sanaa next week to negotiate a permanent ceasefire deal with Iran-aligned Houthi officials and end an eight-year-old conflict there, two people involved in the talks said.

The move signals that regional rifts are easing after rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran agreed to restore relations last month following years of hostility and backing opposite sides in Middle Eastern conflicts, including Yemen.

Team Joe's polarity point response to this will be humorous, if they even bother to comment.

edit on 7-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join