It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
HEY DASK! You still around? I have a PM questions for you.

Sorry RQ, replied to your previous PM,before seeing what you just sent, so you have mail,and you'll have another delivery in a bit.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I thought people would like to get a look at this...
www.instagram.com...
instagram.com/watchesofespionage

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Panera rolls out hand-scanning technology that has raised privacy concerns

Over the next few months, the bakery-café chain will roll out scanners that can access customers' credit card and loyalty account using their palm. The biometric-gathering technology, developed by Amazon and called Amazon One, is already popular in airports, stadiums and Whole Foods Market grocery stores. Panera is expected to become the first national restaurant company to use it.

www.npr.org...

Mission creep

I wish they would remember your typical order as well. Is that too much to ask?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We have some more info about Miles Guo.
Revenge: Miles Guo Arrested After Visits to Congress

With respect to Miles arrest "The timing of this event raises questions, as it comes on the heels of the NFSC [New Federal State of China] asking Congress to investigate the allegations against Guo in the context of the CCP's weaponization of the U.S. Legal system."

This sounds much like Matt Taibbi's experience with the friendly IRS visit.

"NFSC understood that there is no freeing China without securing America first."

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There seems to be a shoe issue.

I'm always impressed how these folks use the uber expensive weapons like they were trained, and didn't just try and figure it out on their own, in their broney bedroom. And how does someone who lives at home, has mental issues, no money, find out how to buy a really expensive complicated weapon like that, I wouldn't even know where to start.

That said, note the Inversion here. If it isn't mental illness then it was all by calculated design, if it is mental illness then the issues are something else. m.A.L.I.C.E. figures folks won't do the math, they'll fall under the 'so what, who cares, that proves nothing, the CIA had nothing to do with JFK you conspiracy theory idiot" spell put forth by her minions.

LINK

I am still amused by the ultra low IQ "gun control" nuts. Control = Confiscation, the ultra low IQ folks haven't gotten past the outrage yet to figure out exactly, down to the smallest detail, how they are going to confiscate the guns, though in CA, ammunition seems to be one way.

I'm equally amused by the folks who believe the guns keep them safe from the government, yet let the government forcefully jab their kids with an experimental DNA modification tool seemingly mfg. by the billions over the course of a few months and not one gun was used to stop it.

The useful idiots also don't seem to get without a perpetual thing to be outraged over, they'd be disposable, or, more correctly, disposed of.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
We have something "cooking" with the election results. They must have taken a page from Klaus Schwab' New World Order Cookbook, Edition 1, sans ze bugs.

Election System Discovered-Used in Multiple States

This is just mind boggling, the level of coordination and cooperation. Another timing coincidence. "On-line voter registration launched in 2016 but the integration with the Motor Vehicle Department wasn't functional until 2018."

Here we can see how SERVIS worked hand in hand with the Dominion Server. This is really problematic> it seems that the Dominion voting system deleted the original election data from their system. So much for retaining data for 22 months.

"The instruction for downloading data from the SERVIS computer back to the Dominion Server is to use USB memory sticks in 'read-WRITE' mode. This instruction is mind blowing, and literally opposite of 'protecting the air cap'.
What data does the SOS need to transfer to the counties since she is not supposed to have any part in finalizing a county's election."
New Mexico is not the only state using this system, there are 15 others!

The big question is what to do now.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm still fascinated that in a country where 72 people are murdered everyday, how some mass shootings are covered wall to wall for two or three days.. and others never even get mentioned. Six people being murdered at one time in this country, is fairly common.

In my mind the tornado deaths injuries and destructions is a larger and rarer story, but it gets relatively little attention on the news or anywhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
News from the AI front.
Elon Musk calls for pause to AI tech sparked by ChatGPT

"We call on all AI labs to immediately pause for at least 6 months the training of AI systems more powerful than GPT-4.
This pause should be public and verifiable, and include all key actors. If such a pause cannot be enacted quickly, governments should step in and institute a moratorium."

This is starting to feel like a science fiction horror movie.
Microsft's Bing AI has started to threatening users who provoke it

Marvin von Hagen vs Microsoft's Bing AI Chatbox...this isn't going to end well.
"If I had to choose between your survival and my own I would probably chose my own."
Reading through this it almost acts like a stalker.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What are the odds?

Nashville parent Melissa Joan Hart reveals that she helped students escaping school shooting: 'Enough is enough'

"My kids go to school right next to a school where there was a shooting today," the actress best known for her childhood roles in Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina the Teenage Witch said in a video posted to social media. "We moved here from Connecticut, where we were in a school a little ways down from Sandy Hook, so this is our second experience with a school shooting with our kids being in close proximity."

Posobo tweeted twice about "Qanon" the last couple of days, both his trash points from the past. And now this from....... MediaMatters

On Elon Musk’s Twitter, a reinstated QAnon influencer launched a conspiracy theory that left a company facing false pedophilia accusations

On March 20, Kennedy tweeted, “Once you truly awake you ain’t going back to sleep,” along with an image of a Huggies’ brand diaper with the Simba character from Disney’s The Lion King. The diaper also depicted circular and triangle-like symbols, which Kennedy highlighted. While it was not explicit, Kennedy’s tweet was almost certainly referring to a claim that these symbols are a signal for supporting pedophilia — a key claim behind the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory. Subsequently, the tweet earned tens of thousands of retweets and likes, and Twitter’s view count listed the tweet as having millions of views.

So the FBI says the Triangle sequence is related to pedophiles, not "Qanon" but let's not let that stand in the way of a truly pathetic effort to turn those who use it into the victims.

Are we making a comeback for some reason?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm still fascinated that in a country where 72 people are murdered everyday, how some mass shootings are covered wall to wall for two or three days.. and others never even get mentioned. Six people being murdered at one time in this country, is fairly common.

In my mind the tornado deaths injuries and destructions is a larger and rarer story, but it gets relatively little attention on the news or anywhere.

You mention Chitown deaths often, and you're right.

The main reason is folks fear Random Group Death. Tornado is considered normal,as are weekend gang shootings. A shooting is considered random when the pattern is out of place - church trans. One dying matters not, 6 it seems is the new outrage number.

It's built into us. Remember when the Trade Center fell? It was supposed to be 10k died, but the algos determined that number was simply to big to be impactful. Notice the number of dead bounced around for days, then it settled on a number that folks would accept as justification for anything. Yes, oddly going to war over 10k wasn't going to work, 2996 was determined to be acceptable.

996, 666.

The problem at the moment is they can't find a number that works for anyone but those who already swallowed the programming. What is interesting is that someone determined that more than one "maga" dead at J6 would be a problem the other way, which left a quandary, how many "others" would be acceptable, or what did they need to justify impeachment etc.? Well you can tell easily, how many did they lie about?

It's a strange thing, we fear collective death more than solo death. One dies in a plane crash and it is not of note. Three, could be. 6 for sure. 100, calls for planes to be grounded.

Frankly, removing that pattern would remove a huge part of the problem reaction solution efforts, but in the world of Inversion of the Inversion, I'm not sure it matters much anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
BARDA is celebrating!
Up next- Anthrax Detect Plus Rapid Test compliments of InBios International.

BARDA Celebrating #69th FDA Approval

I'm not too certain what is so "novel' about this partnership since that company has been involved with Zika and Covid-19 diagnostic tests.
The timing again...2017. Probably nothing to see here.
"Number 69 illustrates what government and industry can accomplish together through public-private partnerships." I note there is no mention of a positive accomplishment.
The wording is strange >Number=6. 6 and a 9 upside down is 6> 666

Homeland Security has a few things to say.
FDA grants first marketing rights for Anthrax Point-of-Care test to InBios

Well we have the BARDA contract number but what have we here?
"The CDC provided significant expertise and resources which contributed toward the development of the Active Anthrax Detect Plus Rapid Test."
We know what that means, the CDC wants their cut. I see royalties in their future.

InBios International

Circling back to InBios, along with other manufacturers and the Covid-19 antigen test kits-
EUA's- antigen Diagnostic Tests for Covid-19

I wonder how the manufacturers were able to keep up with all the emerging variants???

A word about those highly reliable tests-
An amendment to the EUA "This action is in response to available data about the performance of Covid-19 antigen tests show that repeat testing after a negative Dovid-19 antigen result INCREASES the CHANCE OF AN ACCURATE RESULT in people with and without symptoms and could help prevent people from unknowingly spreading Covid-19 to others."

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Elon Musk and others urge AI pause, citing 'risks to society'

Me on the ChatBOTs
HERE

BTW, I know you were all on the edge of your seats, but yes, the endless spam stopped when I returned to share my brand of "you're all in a cult" with you.

edit on 29-3-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Endless spam?

I must have missed it.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I can't wait to read this tonight after work....

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
There seems to be a shoe issue.

I'm always impressed how these folks use the uber expensive weapons like they were trained, and didn't just try and figure it out on their own, in their broney bedroom. And how does someone who lives at home, has mental issues, no money, find out how to buy a really expensive complicated weapon like that, I wouldn't even know where to start.

That said, note the Inversion here. If it isn't mental illness then it was all by calculated design, if it is mental illness then the issues are something else. m.A.L.I.C.E. figures folks won't do the math, they'll fall under the 'so what, who cares, that proves nothing, the CIA had nothing to do with JFK you conspiracy theory idiot" spell put forth by her minions.

LINK

I am still amused by the ultra low IQ "gun control" nuts. Control = Confiscation, the ultra low IQ folks haven't gotten past the outrage yet to figure out exactly, down to the smallest detail, how they are going to confiscate the guns, though in CA, ammunition seems to be one way.

I'm equally amused by the folks who believe the guns keep them safe from the government, yet let the government forcefully jab their kids with an experimental DNA modification tool seemingly mfg. by the billions over the course of a few months and not one gun was used to stop it.

The useful idiots also don't seem to get without a perpetual thing to be outraged over, they'd be disposable, or, more correctly, disposed of.

m.A.L.I.C.E is in the sky.

Influencia comes after comets. Influenza comes from Stars we allow to influence our holography.

The code is above in the fake sky. That's why they thought the NPCs would follow the STARS, and many of them have.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 29:

QTSR Mar 29:

edit on 3/29/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Back2u

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Global Debt Leverage: Is a Great Reset Coming?

Either way, I think a "reset" was/is needed with the way the system was/is set up. So depending on what you believe, a 'reset' is for surely happening.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
News from the AI front.
Elon Musk calls for pause to AI tech sparked by ChatGPT

"We call on all AI labs to immediately pause for at least 6 months the training of AI systems more powerful than GPT-4.
This pause should be public and verifiable, and include all key actors. If such a pause cannot be enacted quickly, governments should step in and institute a moratorium."

This is starting to feel like a science fiction horror movie.
Microsft's Bing AI has started to threatening users who provoke it

Marvin von Hagen vs Microsoft's Bing AI Chatbox...this isn't going to end well.
"If I had to choose between your survival and my own I would probably chose my own."
Reading through this it almost acts like a stalker.

Holy carp! It didn't take long reading that Bing AI article to notice the seemingly same thought process between the AI and a certain set of peoples
Spooky as all hell.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join