It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Macron is like an aristocrat they preserved from France's royal days. Out of touch and ignorant of the plight of common folk ... and doesn't care!

If this is the best France can produce in terms of leadership, they should junk those higher schools that specialize in producing the French political class / state bureaucracy.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

He's a globalist puppet, installed with a mission. And he's performing magnificently.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Panera rolls out hand-scanning technology that has raised privacy concerns

Over the next few months, the bakery-café chain will roll out scanners that can access customers' credit card and loyalty account using their palm. The biometric-gathering technology, developed by Amazon and called Amazon One, is already popular in airports, stadiums and Whole Foods Market grocery stores. Panera is expected to become the first national restaurant company to use it.

www.npr.org...

Mission creep

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
This secrecy issue around the Canadian Pfizer contract is really strange. Not only can this committee not bring in cell phones or writing material but this is completely absurd- The Cabinet is demanding that they take an oath of secrecy.

Cabinet Demands MPS Sign NDA's

There must be something really outrageous in that contract and I don't think this has much to do about pricing. One unusual demand made by Pfizer in Latin America was insisting on military basis and embassies to be used as collateral. Just what if?
Something else that Canada has is water, lots of it. Watch the water?
The more they try to hide this the more the public is going to demand to know what is in that contract.

Canada does share something very similar to Israel- a very strong public health system with centralized data records. Maybe, just maybe an agreement was made to share the public health data with Pfizer. Imagine Pfizer would have incoming, current data about the adverse effects from the jab from two sources. I can see them doing this not just as a back up if Israel would back out but also as a confirmation to the incoming Israeli data.

I wonder whatever happened to the RCMP investigation into the Winnipeg lab affair?
What Happened?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A recession in 2023 is now inevitable. Layoffs in tech and finance will spread to other sectors
www.google.com...

Gundlach Predicts a US Recession Will Start in a Few Months

Doubleline Capital’s Jeffrey Gundlach said on CNBC that he expects a US recession will start in a few months, and that the Federal Reserve will need to respond “very dramatically.”

www.google.com...

It could be argued that we're already in a recession and we have been for a while.. like a slow burn. But... semantics.
edit on 28-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Every time I watch him speak the image of "Let them eat cake" pops up. I find it amazing that he can be just that disconnected but then he does have his marching orders. I am suspicious though why he would target the retirement age. That would be the one issue that would bring the entire French population together for a common cause. WWG1WGA!

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He's in the Process of Destroying Himself."

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
SDNY has a dizzying number of cases on-going. Today they are featuring Sam Bankman-Fried, who just happened to have $1 billion in his hedge fund Alameda Research. Another China connection.
FTX Founder Sam Bankman-Fried tried to bribe Chinese Officials

It seems he must have successfully bribed someone so that the funds would be released. Add that to Hunter Biden's BHR Partners and Rosemont Seneca Partners also connected to China. Seems like China is the key. Not possible that China might have some influence over certain senators and the election.

Meanwhile he is still free while Miles Guo is being held in jail.
Alameda Research

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Balaji Srinivasan Says Hyperinflation Happening Now — Makes Million-Dollar Bets on Bitcoin Price Exceeding $1M in 90 Days

Venture capitalist Balaji Srinivasan believes that hyperinflation is happening now. Srinivasan is an angel investor, tech founder, and a Wall Street Journal bestselling author. He formerly served as the CTO of crypto exchange Coinbase and was a general partner at venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz (A16z).

Commenting on a tweet made by former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey in October 2021 stating that hyperinflation will happen “soon” and will “change everything,” Srinivasan tweeted Friday, “Jack is right.” He emphasized:

Hyperinflation is happening — now.

www.google.com... 303271251

Central banks are running full speed ahead to prevent the sense of a global crisis

It’s not clear that data is going to rule the waves this week because nerves are frayed and probably fraying further as we wait for more shoes to drop—meaning more banks to disclose problems and maybe even fail. This is looking increasingly like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Conditions are calm at the moment but consider that the sale of Silicon Valley didn’t get done until the middle of last night and at a huge cost to the government, and never mind that the FDIC can just hike its fees

Central banks are running full speed ahead to prevent the sense of a global crisis, but everyone wonders if a crisis mentality is not inevitable anyway. The Fed is mulling over whether to expand the emergency lending program instead of offering it upfront before the dirt hits the fan.

Even if an actual crisis is averted, a credit crunch is clearly loaming. It was looming back when the central banks announced giant hikes to come, but somehow we all missed the point that the banks might not be equipped to handle it.

www.google.com... 303271251

World Bank warns of 'lost decade' in global growth without bold policy shifts

Adding to crises like the pandemic, recent stress in the banking system is a new threat to world growth, experts at the organization said.

www.nytimes.com...

Global Debt Leverage: Is a Great Reset Coming?

Global debt has hit a record $300 trillion, or 349% leverage on gross domestic product. This translates to $37,500 of average debt for each person in the world versus GDP per capita of just $12,000. Government debt-to-GDP leverage grew aggressively, by 76%, to a total of 102%, from 2007 to 2022.

There is no easy way to keep global leverage down. Trade-offs include more cautious lending, reduced overspending, restructuring low-performing enterprises and writing down less-productive debt. This will require a “Great Reset” of policymaker mindset and community acceptance.

www.spglobal.com...

The next few months will be very telling.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I don't think your off base. I wish we knew more about the Trans. and who she worships.

I just saw where JOM reported she was a member of that church......something not right with this whole thing!

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3 by RookQueen because: Q

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
That is hysterical! Usually people get mad when the parody is the truth, other wise he would laugh it off don't you think?

HEY DASK! You still around? I have a PM questions for you.

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3 by RookQueen because: Q

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
more on the Nashville shooter

The heavily armed shooter who blasted her way through a Tennessee Christian school on Monday, killing six, was identified as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, a Nashville native who formerly attended the school, police said.

The shooter was also being treated for an emotional disorder — and had hidden her cache of weapons from her parents. “She was under care, doctor’s care, for an emotional disorder,” Drake said, adding that cops “knew nothing about the treatment she was receiving.” The police chief did not elaborate on what kind of emotional disorder she was suffering.

Hale also identified as transgender, Drake revealed at an earlier press conference Monday, though it wasn’t clear whether the suspect identified as a man or woman. Hale used male pronouns and the name Aiden on some social media accounts

Police have not elaborated on Hale’s connection to the Covenant School, other than to say she was a former student there.

A source close to the Hale family told The Daily Beast that the shooter was autistic “but high-functioning” — however, cops were not able to immediately confirm that.

The following year, she posted a link to a petition to “keep guns out of schools” in connection to the Sandy Hook massacre in 2012. She wrote alongside the post, “So important!”

Everything we know about transgender Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I know they wouldn't tell us if they did, but I wonder if she was in hormone therapy and/or psychotropic drugs for whatever reason. A drug screen and hormone screen should be done.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

What is it?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I have no clue. It does seem to be a reflection though, in the "castle", with Hannity

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Several barges loose on Ohio River in Louisville, 1 carrying methanol is sinking

Ten barges broke free on the Ohio River, emergency crews confirmed, and one carrying methanol is sinking.

The Kentucky Emergency and Environment cabinet said 10 of 11 barges got loose from the tug Tuesday.

They said the one of those is partially underwater and is carrying 1,400 tons of methanol. The CDC says methanol is a toxic alcohol that is used industrially as a solvent, pesticide, and alternative fuel source.

www.google.com...
edit on 28-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
A famous market watcher who called the subprime mortgage crisis is warning that stocks are about to crash: ‘It’s the highest probability since COVID’

Larry McDonald developed a framework for analyzing stock market risk after his experience during the subprime mortgage crisis, and he says all his indicators are flashing warning signs

fortune.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I’ve really been wanting to learn more about the fetterman situation, what’s his significance. What were they trying to hide. Was that contingency plan rumor real?

Separately, I saw Durham pop up in the twitter world today.
www.zerohedge.com...

Durham filed Monday night stating: Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign and researchers trying to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign "should be considered as co-conspirators"
“Durham submits all this evidence as 'joint venture conspiracy' under the rules of evidence."

Also unearthed in the filing was a text exchange between Michael Sussmann and James(Jim) Baker.
I remember Bakers name coming up not too long ago about the twitter deal.
Reminded me that he was then FBI general counsel. Later twitters general counsel prior to being fired by Elon.
He also happened to be George Bush Sr. chief of staff

I also saw a snippet today suggesting that the Bush family was essentially running vs trump via proxy of Desantis and spearheading that campaign

So many curious events currently unfolding. The thread does seem quiet at times sure, but I also think there’s forces pulling everyone’s attention in 30 different directions so it seems a challenge to really dig in and engage at length sometimes too imo

edit on 28-3-2023 by PeteMitchell because: Typo

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 28:

QTSR Mar 28:

QTSR Mar 28:

edit on 3/28/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 28:

the only way for me to share the vid was to download it and make it available HERE to download.

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join