It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Twitter's source code is published ONLINE - forcing Musk's firm to file a lawsuit to reveal who was behind the extraordinary security breach

Hmm

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Calling all Doobydolls ...

Any Spirit updates ?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The end of the dollar? I hope not but all the tell tale signs are there. I always believed that was the 9/11-Iraq invasion motive was to gain control of the oil and make sure it was sold in dollars. We didn't need the oil per se, we just needed the Iraq oil to be sold on the international market in dollars.

“And So I just want to assure those in Kenya who were facing challenges of access to dollars that we have taken steps to ensure that dollar availability in the next couple of weeks is going to be very different because our fuel companies will now be paying for fuels in Kenya shilling,” the President said during the listing of the Laptrust Imara I-REIT at the Nairobi Securities Exchange last Wednesday.

our worst nightmare in the USA

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
The BRICS Has Overtaken The G7 In Global GDP

The India-based Megh Updates platform, one of the world’s largest online informational platforms in terms of views, has stated that BRICS countries have officially overtaken G7 in share of world PPP GDP, and that this trend can be expected to continue.

The BRICS currently include Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, while the G7 includes Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States, as well as the European Union.

A real shake up is also to be expected these coming days with Mexico, long part of the North American free trade bloc NAFTA (now superseded by the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA) agreement) poised to join BRICS. That will be seen as a direct affront to Mexico’s US relations and a sign that global economies, even on America’s border, are having serious doubts about the US ability to trade on fair and equal terms.

The current BRICS five now contribute 31.5% of global GDP, while the G7 share has fallen to 30%. The BRICS is expected to contribute over 50% of global GDP by 2030, with the proposed enlargement almost certainly bringing that forward. China’s GDP actually overtook that of the United States in 2015 when comparing economies in purchasing parity terms.

www.silkroadbriefing.com...

China EximBank, Saudi National Bank achieve first loan cooperation in yuan

The Export-Import Bank of China (China EximBank), a major policy bank in China, announced on Tuesday that it has achieved the first loan cooperation with Saudi National Bank, the largest bank in Saudi Arabia, in yuan, facilitating financial cooperation under the framework of the China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).

Iraq's central bank said in February that it plans to allow trade from China to be settled directly in the yuan for the first time, in an attempt to improve access to foreign currency, according to Reuters.

It is the first time imports would be financed from China in the yuan, as Iraqi imports from China have been financed in (US) dollars only," said Mudhir Salih, the government's economic adviser, according to a Reuters report.

www.globaltimes.cn...

UAE Central Bank launches ‘The Digital Dirham’ CBDC strategy

After announcing its plans in February, the central bank of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has recently launched a new strategy that would provide the infrastructure and technology for the issuance of its central bank digital currency (CBDC) called ‘digital dirham.’

Meanwhile, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has finalized the project ‘Icebreaker’ that explores the potential advantages and challenges of using CBDCs in international payments in partnership with the central banks of Israel, Sweden, and Norway, as Finbold reported.

finbold.com...

India and UAE to Collaborate on Developing Digital Currencies

The Reserve Bank of India and the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates signed a memorandum of understanding in Abu Dhabi to explore the interoperability between the CBDCs of the two countries.

India has been testing a retail CBDC in 15 cities reaching more than 50,000 customers, and 10,000 merchants. It hopes to launch a digital currency by the end of the year.

www.google.com...=amp
[ editby]edit on 27-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

For some real spirit updates here's my recommendation..
Get in touch with your own spirit and listen to what it tells you.
This guidance is for you and only you.
You have to become very quiet in order to hear because it whispers.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

De-dollarization is on the global agenda but what Americans really need to watch out for right now is hyperinflation.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

The petrodollar is dead. The world is moving away from it, and there's no reason to think that more nations won't jump on board.

All that's left now is to unhook the life-support systems.

In the end, it'll probably end up being a good thing. The dollar not being the official world currency will free us from a ton of political wrangling.
edit on 27-3-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Changes you say....

Heres is a thought on that, still don't know what I was waiting for either.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

All Americans alive today have never experienced living in a society that hasn't been propped up by the U.S. position of being the powerhouse of the global economy.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Following up on the SDNY Miles Guo case.

Miles Guo Youtube

He poses a serious threat to the CCP. If anyone knows and is willing to take on the CCP it would be the people who have managed to escape and are living here. Just imagine if they are successful, it would be biblical. The disturbing part is just how infiltrated our agencies have become.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

All Americans alive today have never experienced living in a society that hasn't been propped up by the U.S. position of being the powerhouse of the global economy.

Agreed.

But I think it is a huuuuuuuuuhe mistake to equate Americans ability to manufacture and produce is reliant upon US hegemony via the Petro dollar.
Correlation does not have to equal causation in this case but it is legitimate to assume so since it should have been an advantage....but it wasn't.
It gave us inexpensive oil while OPEC and the Petro dollar contract existed but it only indebted us and watered down the spending value of domestic USD being pegged to it.
Currencies used for trade historically have a shelf life of only a few hundred years and fiat certainly cannot be stable long term.

But it's different this time.

I see there were 2 approaches that could have worked.
Iceland, where they declared the debt as odious and jailed their bankers and attributed the debt to the privately owned central banks and not upon the Nations people who were swindled and tricked by the bankers buying the politicians.

The other is what Trump did.
Being the bankruptcy expert.

He accepted the conditions of the 3rd bankruptcy and negotiated new trade agreements.
He let the CB's run their reset scheme while clawing back the gold that was stolen.
Then he EO'd crimes and punishments that would ensure all the legacy thieves that were stealing generations of wealth from us lost all their assets and bank accounts to be absorbed into Treasury.

And now he just lets them execute their reset only to implode within it's own footprint.

And as much as I believe this to be 100%. And hugely beneficial in the mid-long term the short term is truly scary.

We have to self sustain for it.

We have to feed ourselves.

Just watch what is happening at the Long Beach Port.

500,000 just assembled in Mexico for their sovereignty.
Talks of them joining BRICS.

That is a twist I never saw coming.

I suspect with new technology releases like Elon's announcement for new and cheap solar panels for 2014, that America's recovery can be in just a few, maybe couple of years.

We can test this American ingenuity for real now.
The field is being leveled.
We have to hope for sound currencies I guess.
Fungible in some way.
CBDC FED issued is not a way out of debt slavery and will only initiate social credit scores.

The push for everything electric never made sense at all whatsoever...until I learned about 15 minute cities and see scooters running @45 mph.

Anyway.
3rd world countries are more prepared to feed themselves than a lot of America.
And that is going to be required.

Bye Bye, Miss American Pie

The last 60 years of the Petro dollar only enriched huge corporations and elite who raped us of our collective souls.

As scary as this looks I know just the chance of regaining our hope in American greatness is worth it.

It is all about food now

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I just circled back to East Palestine to see what the EPA is currently up to.
The EPA Waited Weeks to Test For Dioxins

At this point this is more than sheer incompetence. The average person would consider most of the actions that should be taken as common sense but that isn't what is happening. They are making specific decisions that are not in the community's best interests. The big question is who is behind this?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

It is all about food now

Yes, food. Manna. Reconnecting to GodSource and spiritual abundance. That is the path to freedom.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel Jeremy Farrar has just tweeted again. This time a picture of Big Ben with the caption "Not in London as often these days, always a pleasure."
Jeremy Farraar Tweet

We have another link to Loop. #11. The minute hand is 11 minutes past 2. The tweet was posted at 11.09 and there have been 5141 [11] views. March 24 [11].

Do you think any of the ku posts with watches might link up with this?
He has not officially started his new position as Chief Scientist at the WHO but time is ticking.
----
Another bomb shell from his book. The Chair of Wellcome Trust is Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller, who was the former head of MI5. She advised him to get a burner phone. The implications are serious here because now we have conversations taking place with no record. Conversations with Fauci.

Tom Whipple Tweet

He wrote the book Spike: The Virus vs The People- the inside Story. Someone has a sense of humor. It has been shortlisted for the Orwell Prize for Political writing.
Amazon

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Hunter Biden is back in the news with a new twist.
Chinese American Bank Willingly Provided Biden Family Financial Bank Records

Now we have the American banks refusing to comply and Cathay Bank lending a helping hand disclosing the Biden family information. The timing of this is rather odd especially in light of SDNY case against Miles Guo. The CCP see this as the perfect opportunity to finally have him deported to their friendly shores. Could be that they are holding a certain person's feet to the fire.

Gematria Miles Guo GTV
We the people.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I am disappointed to say the least with the EPA, once again.

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: Justoneman

I just circled back to East Palestine to see what the EPA is currently up to.
The EPA Waited Weeks to Test For Dioxins

At this point this is more than sheer incompetence. The average person would consider most of the actions that should be taken as common sense but that isn't what is happening. They are making specific decisions that are not in the community's best interests. The big question is who is behind this?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
NEVER FORGET

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Still no image posting for me.

On the Twit there is a poll making the rounds about how folks felt in 98 vs. Today on various topics, patriotism etc.

You'll note the changes are in alignment with the official numbers on the jab.

While the numbers may seem discouraging, the fact that they are in alignment with the Choice Point numbers is to be expected. These are just systems of Contrast, to see where each wound up, and not to be seen as particularly revealing, though I understand how many will see this as CCP/Mao/Stalin Communism Destruction Chaos/order ClowPiv are all succeeding as well.

Fret not.

98, curious date to reference. 1998=9 and the date of the trending is 27=9.

Completion of the cycle.

We're going to see a helluva lot of completion cycle seQuences in the next few months and not in a linear fashion, they will simply make their way to the top as needed, not as wanted.

To Build on this.

It may seem that nothing is working out, but this is far from the case. Both Anons and the trollbots all latched onto the linear time aspect of some form of resolution. You'll note I said from day one, arresting Comey would make no difference, and was not the goal - the Awakening was the goal and dare I say this proved correct.

But why does it seem like it is all going to hell? Well, because in part it is supposed to, when the prison walls fall down it looks awful. Another reason is the eneMedia is m.A.L.I.C.E.'s domain, and, she's screwed and as such is vomiting anything she can to resolve the data conflicts.

But the more important part of this is that for the first time in human history ALL people are letting their Awakening be known to the entire world. Only now can someone post on Twitter that they now see the Jab as a problem in their life and the whole world can know about it. Only now can someone post on Instagram about dressing up as a little girl, or throwing a firebomb at a police car and the world can see it.

Our collective and individual awakening is on display. And you'll note, as I said at the outset, it would be uneven as some are at the beginning, some the middle, some the end. That's what we see. As we advance, the need for Comey to be arrested falls by the wayside, we have bigger fish to fry, but someone somewhere just woke up to the Comey Conundrum and thinks "hmm, maybe he should be arrested" and posts it.

This is a very strange world for that reason and that reason alone. We see each other's Awakening, in realtime, across the world, in all languages, all countries, all levels and it is very jarring. It matters not if we as individuals understand this in others, only that we follow our own path as the guide and use them as the contrast for our moment.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
We have something strange going on with Pfizer, this time in Canada.

What are they afraid of?
"Disclosure of our confidential agreement would be an extraordinary use of authority....Carefully consider our perspective before creating a precedent with unintended consequences on Canada's reputation."

Seriously what are they afraid of?
Pfizer Executives Attempt to Block Secret Covid-19 Vaccine Contracts

Probably just a wild coincidence that 11 committee members are going to have a wee peek. Really this is strange because other countries have had the contracts revealed, with redactions, and there was no Pfizer reaction like this.
Trying to connect the dots but Canada has a strong Chinese presence and has a number of people in high political positions like Trudeau being card carrying members of the beloved WEF.

Canada Paid a Premium It's always about the money.
I guess the big question is what will this committee do if they find something very important? There must be something in that contract that Pfizer is very, very worried about- something not redacted.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Still no image posting for me.

try the upload button on this page

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Where is everyone?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>