It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Where is everyone?

'WE' are everywhere.

The thread has been kinda slow lately. It seems that everything has been said....

edit on 3/27/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

This tik tok had close to $1 million views last night and over 25k retweets and, in 24 hours, was pulled down
@JanJekielek.

Do we still believe this is about a virus? They who want to control don’t want you to make discoveries

Cyber Command’s belief that Fetterman is dead stems from a February 27 phone call between Chuck Schumer and Senator Gary Peters (D-MI.) in which they discussed ways of imposing novel anti-firearms legislation. Before concluding the call, Peters asked Schumer to “send John my regards when you talk to him,” prompting Schumer to respond, “Hey, he’s gone, but we’re keeping it quiet to avoid a media frenzy until our contingency plan is ready. I thought you were in the loop and knew. He died two days ago, massive f****** heart attack.”

. Rrn who knows but I saw it on twit and went searching.

edit on 2023/3/27 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: FlyingFox
Following up on the SDNY Miles Guo case.

Miles Guo Youtube

He poses a serious threat to the CCP. If anyone knows and is willing to take on the CCP it would be the people who have managed to escape and are living here. Just imagine if they are successful, it would be biblical. The disturbing part is just how infiltrated our agencies have become.

Supposedly, MILES GUO is a "darling" of Trump Republicans.

Source: www.newyorker.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Maybe a little slow but I read through every morning and evening. Guess I was looking for more input on today's sad school shooting in Nashville. I thought how odd it was a woman but then it came out it was a man identifying as a woman.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it was a woman whom identified as a man. All of the news reports are saying it was a 28 year old woman. The initial call was that it was a white male in camo.

edit: it seems there was some bad things going on at that church back in 2013
Church Accused of Covering for Molester

I guess I'm wondering if there's any connection of those events to the shooter since she was a former student there.

edit on 3/27/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
‘Stop Calling Us With This Bulls**t’: Manhattan DA Bragg’s Office Insults, Hangs Up On Judiciary Committee Staffer Repeatedly

Multiple calls from a Republican staffer for the House Judiciary Committee were met with cursing and a dial tone by the office of New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

Former President Donald Trump predicted a potential arrest last week following reports Bragg was readying an indictment over an alleged hush money payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels to cover up an alleged affair. Trump has denied any wrongdoing and called the probe a witch hunt.

A staffer for the House Judiciary Committee staffer called Bragg’s office multiple times this week to inquire about requested documents involved in the Trump probe. A staffer for Bragg said, according to a New York Post report, “Your committee has no jurisdiction over us. You’re wrong. Stop calling us with this bull#.”

www.mediaite.com... -repeatedly/

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I know you all love to watch the water and the number 33, so a couple of stories from the UK over the last week you might be interested in:

Dorset oil leak

US Navy Ship topples - injuring 33

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Remember last year I said m.A.L.I.C.E. would start jamming together the preprogrammed talking points in ways that made no sense?

Transgender+School Shooter.

It makes no sense, it's the data banks melting down. NONE of this is going to make sense, as the systems of outrage and planned reactions will no longer work and she'll start jamming unrelated aspects together.

She'll invert and that will be inverted, she'll jam the unrelated together, and in the end it will be more and more surreal.

Hilarious outcome of mixing bleach and ammonia: "Shooter was misgendered" is the actual crime.

Oh, just saw this event also has a "manifesto."

edit on 27-3-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ok so this was digging at me most of the day. I'm not going to address the whole shooting incident as an event. What I want to talk about it the possibility that this shooting was a blood sacrifice. Wait...

3,6,9 are a reoccurring number set here. 6 people were shot, 3 being aged 9 and 3 being in their 60s.

The victims were identified by police as Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs, and William Kinney, all age 9, Cynthia Peak, 61, Katherine Koonce, 60, and 61-year-old Mike Hill.

We have seen this type of "random shooting" take place before where occult themes were all over the place, but ignored by the media. We also know that in the past these public type of events just so happen when certain groups/people believe that they are against the wall. Today we had China drop information on the Biden's Laundering money through various Chinese banks and energy companies (Ukraine comes to mind in the way this was modeled), and evidence that Fetterman might have been dead for the last month. This shooting does take the news cycle, but I wonder what unholy entity these souls were sacrificed for and what was asked for in exchange,

I refer to Q-3918

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 48c106 No.8734913 📁
Apr 9 2020 12:52:31 (EST)
www.foxnews.com... ine📁
Difficult to imagine media [D party] attempting to squash all hope of a cure?
Difficult to imagine media [D party] wanting public to remain in fear [re COVID-19] up until the election?
Difficult to imagine media [D party] willing to sacrifice lives in order to regain power?
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
Q

read that again, and ask yourselves if I'm off bases here: "Difficult to imagine media [D party] willing to sacrifice lives in order to regain power?"

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Two more train derailments today

Runaway train carrying iron ore derails in San Bernardino; hazmat crew responding
www.latimes.com...

Train carrying hazardous materials derails in North Dakota
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

We are in a slow state of decline which could reach a tipping point to become a rapid state of decline. We have to change the algos to create a different outcome.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The same day journalist Matt Taibbi was voluntarily testifying before Congress in Washington, D.C., an IRS agent showed up unannounced at his New Jersey home, he said.

WTF

And 81 million people voted for 87k more IRS agents. This is as big a development as any. IRS agents coming to the home of a journalist while, at the very moment, the journalist is testifying in a congressional hearing about the weaponization of government. Seriously, how f'n absurd is this, the Biden ghouls stopped pretending, they are past the point of no return.
This alone should seal the deal on the next election. Can it get any worse?

edit on 28-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
In case you havent heard it is a male with a penis claiming to be a woman who had attended this church the Police believe. Even though it is TN the Nashville area is Liberal and the media even FOX cable is calling him a her. With penis = MALE, period!!

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I'm pretty sure it was a woman whom identified as a man. All of the news reports are saying it was a 28 year old woman. The initial call was that it was a white male in camo.

edit: it seems there was some bad things going on at that church back in 2013
Church Accused of Covering for Molester

I guess I'm wondering if there's any connection of those events to the shooter since she was a former student there.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Growing up there and still have tons of people I know and love, I am hearing there has been some kind of funk predicted for Nashville from a long time back. The Evangelicals from all over the south have had big prayer sessions about it one of them is a preacher named Robin who's wife is named Robin from Alabama somewhere. A close friend of mine I worked with years back sent me his sermon on it. He is living in Nashville now. I think there is an undercurrent backlash thing that has been happening with Nashville for a long time. The famous "Printer's Alley" became a back alley party town in "conservative Nashville" a few decades into the 1900's. It was started as Bible and Gospel Music printing. See what it has become right there the next time you visit.

The Ryman where the Grand Ole Opry was started, is in a spot where it had been a Church to replace the whore houses where sailors stopped on their steamboat runs up the Cumberland River to the Ohio and the mighty Mississip.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Ok so this was digging at me most of the day. I'm not going to address the whole shooting incident as an event. What I want to talk about it the possibility that this shooting was a blood sacrifice. Wait...

3,6,9 are a reoccurring number set here. 6 people were shot, 3 being aged 9 and 3 being in their 60s.

The victims were identified by police as Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs, and William Kinney, all age 9, Cynthia Peak, 61, Katherine Koonce, 60, and 61-year-old Mike Hill.

We have seen this type of "random shooting" take place before where occult themes were all over the place, but ignored by the media. We also know that in the past these public type of events just so happen when certain groups/people believe that they are against the wall. Today we had China drop information on the Biden's Laundering money through various Chinese banks and energy companies (Ukraine comes to mind in the way this was modeled), and evidence that Fetterman might have been dead for the last month. This shooting does take the news cycle, but I wonder what unholy entity these souls were sacrificed for and what was asked for in exchange,

I refer to Q-3918

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 48c106 No.8734913 📁
Apr 9 2020 12:52:31 (EST)
www.foxnews.com... ine📁
Difficult to imagine media [D party] attempting to squash all hope of a cure?
Difficult to imagine media [D party] wanting public to remain in fear [re COVID-19] up until the election?
Difficult to imagine media [D party] willing to sacrifice lives in order to regain power?
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
Q

read that again, and ask yourselves if I'm off bases here: "Difficult to imagine media [D party] willing to sacrifice lives in order to regain power?"

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
French prosecutors raid banks over dividend tax evasion allegations

The prosecutor confirmed a report in Le Monde that said the banks that were raided were: HSBC Holdings HSBC, -0.21%, Natixis, Societe Generale GLE, -1.12%, BNP Paribas BNP, +0.70% and BNP’s Exane.

Shares of SocGen fell 2.6% in Paris, while BNP shares fell 1.5% and HSBC shares slipped 0.8%.

The development comes as the banking sector on both sides of the Atlantic has been under strain in recent weeks, due to the failure of three U.S. lenders and Swiss giant Credit Suisse

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

This would be funny...
The World Economic Forum's Klaus Schwab REALLY Can't Take a Joke

If you know what I mean. I've had quite a few orders cancelled discreetly during the plandemic, so we have censorship going both ways. Maybe Elon will get around to some Twitter Files exposing censorship at this level as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Watch the ATF spox nod his head in agreement with MTG's assertions on the reason they were targeted. He's also a totally out of his depth here, which says a lot.

CLIP

"Cranky, is it really possible they will make the latest trans-shooter the victim, thereby proving the polarity reality pattern again?"

YYYYUP

The Inversion on this is going to be hilarious!

Playbook kids, patterns, if it fits any one of the many patterns we've defined here over the years it can be fully IGNORED, as all it is is m.A.L.I.C.E.'s algos running amok.

And no, these are not "distractions" from other things. This is the flood, it is all dumping at once in a non linear fashion and NCS the flood now.

Interesting clip on how the pedophile champion really has nothing in the husk when out in the real world, empty husk - notice how vacant "he" is, more importantly notice the handler: CLIP

edit on 28-3-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just remember another watch.
Macron! He was sporting an expensive watch while speaking about pension reform. He removed it 11 minutes into the talk.
Macron was Sporting an expensive watch- Youtube

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Rel I just wonder about Macron. He claims to be "Master of the clocks." The interview was conducted during prime time, which I would guess would be around 6 p.m. Maybe this links to
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty.
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o'clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?

Wristy Move Watch
His watch is a Bell and Ross BRV-1. V1 appears in a couple of posts. #229, 3630, 3631.

Brand of Watch

Bell? Bell of freedom.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join