It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

The ones who are most lost in the illusion will feel the hardest impact.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
One could say november of 2017, then that got shifted to november of every following year because Q never specified a year.

One could also say January 2021 after the red tsunami was going to keep Trump in the WH and he was going to take the gloves off and take down the evil cabal. Now QTSR is saying 2025.

One of the main ideas is to trust The Plan, that implies goals/results that are being sought and which Q said would be coming soon, but every year that can gets kicked down the road.

edit on 30-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I didn't think COM was talking about that because that hasn't stopped.

So, they are either talking about something else or didn't actually stop anything.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Back to ya PM'd

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Super inaccurate.

Male, female, androgynous (which is a hermaphrodite)
Tumtum (no discernable sex) the rest are forms of eunuchs.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Can we reach out and invite him to this thread?

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Replied

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
The Eight Genders in the Talmud

www.myjewishlearning.com... d/

PROOF enough for my taste that the Talmud is demonic in nature. It bastardizes the creation of man and woman. Are there multiple species that believe this or just the human species?

Obviously the animal world shows us there is a strict male and female requirement. If a specie has dead end children their species dies. This is known logically, and logic we already know is failing people who didn't learn it yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
But this is only your narrative that is wrong
Only yours.
My opinion has been this is DJT'S ghost term of a 20 year plan that conscripted away Obama And Hillary 's 16 year plan that was hijacked at 8 years.
8 years of Obama damage is still being mitigated as seen in the trans movement Obama started.

We are not miracle workers here.

So as we see it roll out DJT gets 2 years as SOH by proxy
to oversee the economic changes he orchestrated in 2017 and 2018.
And Biden gets the heat for the messy transition phase of it.
Brilliant, simply brilliant.
I can see why it confuses you since you are stuck on proving your own narrative from which you cannot budge.

This is a 20 year plan in execution.
The biggest part doesn't even begin till the new VP steps in to finish the last 2 years of DJT'S 2nd term if I am reading this correctly.
And then he gets 2 terms after that.
This isn't done till 2036 the way I interpret this.
By the time this is done we should have a New Republic united not divided.
If we adhere to your interpretation we would likely be in civil war already.
Good thing you have no clout and nobody listens to you or we would be half way to our first woman president who is actually a transitioned man pretending to be a woman.
Lucky for us that won't happen anytime soon as your narrative keeps imploding on you leaving you all confused as to timelines.
I see us in the 3rd inning of a 9 inning game while you think the game is over each time a batter strikes out as you call balls and strikes pretending each batter is the last batter.
In baseball there are 27 outs giving each spot in the lineup 3 at bats minimum.
But since it looks like the Q plan has 2 presidents (not DeSantis) lined up for a 20 year stunt we can call this a double header, 2 games back-back.

So we should be tidying this up around 2036 by my observations.
Q has long game.
So do I.

So while you argue balls and strikes like it's baseball.
Baseball is actually balls and strikes with 3 outs per inning.
9 innings per game.
And this is a double header.

And even if our best hitter makes an out.
Answer this...
What do you call a hitter in baseball that gets on base 1 of only 3 at bats and gets out 2 of 3 at bats?
A hall of famer and one of the greats.

You do not know baseball or Q

originally posted by: daskakik
One could say november of 2017, then that got shifted to november of every following year because Q never specified a year.

One could also say January 2021 after the red tsunami was going to keep Trump in the WH and he was going to take the gloves off and take down the evil cabal. Now QTSR is saying 2025.

One of the main ideas is to trust The Plan, that implies goals/results that are being sought and which Q said would be coming soon, but every year that can gets kicked down the road.

edit on 30-3-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Now it would be nice if Old carpy could get on the phone with some peer of his in America and encourage the lawsuit of $Millions. It sure appears he was cheated by the Democrats and the RINOs in congress to be held longer than 24 hours for this.

The whole system failed freedom of rights on this one.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11920455/QAnon-Shaman-Jacob-Chansley-released-early-prison

...but what about the insurrection?

edit on 30-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That would be awesome and quite possible IMO.
QSR said early on in her postings that she was Chanesly's sister.on her telegram page.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: FlyingFox

Can we reach out and invite him to this thread?

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
I'm going off of what Q posted, not your interpretations.

I'm not confused, I'm just incredulous of your speculations.

Of course you are not miracle workers, you are people pretending to be part of a digital war who seem to have pledged allegiance to a figure that might not even exist.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If one must insist that there are goalposts, I would suggest that it is like cranky says and the goalposts are events and are non-linear. So from a linear POV, it would appear that they are moving. From a non-linear POV they wouldn't exist until they happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No, your interpretation is wrong.
I just explained your balls and strikes analogy for you.
You gloat over an out yet the score is 45 to nothing and it is only the third inning.
The other team is so beaten and disheartened almost none of the players that started the game are even sitting on the bench but either in the showers or traded to another team.

You do not see us arguing balls and strikes because we are crushing it and have an insurmountable lead.
And the heart of our lineup is coming up to bat and all you have is, somebody struck out a 3 years ago once.
Maybe we were taking the pitches to get a read on the pitcher which is why we keep getting hits and runs and your team cannot seem to get on base at all.

Anyway I am done crushing this analogy.
You have to have a long game to play baseball and Qa reply to: daskakik

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And if they never happen you keep waiting and saying maybe next year, in other words, hopium.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

To be clear: I am not waiting, or saying next year and have no need for hopium.

edit on 3/30/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: oops

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My interpretation might be wrong but that doesn't mean your's is right.

It also isn't my balls and strikes analogy, it is JOM's, and in case you missed it, he wasn't applying it to Q but as his personal like/dislike system on individual posts. So much for you crushing that analogy.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And in my first reply to you I said that wasn't aimed at you and that QTSR made a goalpost shift to 2025.

ETA: And we also have nevercompromise saying it won't happen until 2036. Good thing you are not waiting.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
To be clear: I am not waiting, or saying next year and have no need for hopium.

Uh oh
Wires got crossed.
I did not imply any of that at you and recognize you have long game.
We are in the game, not waiting or looking for next year.
Hopium is overrated.
This entire plan is constructed around what happened January 1, 2023.
Not linear.
But hope just so happens to be my mostest favorite word in all of language.
Without hope we are nothing but animals. To be just as clear.
I hope for a lot and Q is just a ride I hitched along the road of hope that started 30 years ago when I surrendered my life to the Author of hope, Yahshua.
Most of what I hope for cannot be obtained in this world however and bravery to stand for what is right and good supercedes this Q thang.
All my hope lies in grace, through faith in Him that He is the propitiation for all debts and trespasses.
If Q fails my hope still remains fully intact and the goals I had before Q will remain after Q.

Q is a vehicle I hitched a ride on while on the road to hope.
It is why I am not into the hopium thing in this.
Hopium is hope displaced in Q and not in the Annointed.
As the corrupt are being exposed and dealt with I am doing my best not to align with the AC along the way as they cast aside the whore in red riding the scarlet beast.

She is the one who requires the blood of children.
So the entity that destroys her is my ally in this work but is quite possibly the AC in the likes of plans orchestrated by Lucifer Trust i.e., Share Int. and theosophy.

So yes, I think, that we are in agreement that hopium is a drug administered by religion and Q is religion for some.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I said it is not the end of the Q game till then.
We are actively playing the game, now.
It is happening now.
We are scoring runs unanswered now.
We are running up the score now.

No waiting for anything but just the doing.
School boards, local elections, State Legislatures, laws for secure voting, media exposed and changing, etc...

All in response to you claiming nothing is happening.

My point was simply in the fact you cannot call the game complete till we are finished.
The common denominator is you are always making incomplete and inadequate statements that claim false analogies where you project that onto others as being wrong in your place.
By your own admissions you have no long game and want instant gratification always and forever.

Where did I imply I am waiting for 2036?
I simply stated that is how long you yourself need to wait before you can call this game as over.
For me I am in the game
Till the end.
Long after 2036.
I give that date for the time it needs to correct the course of the ship.
No civil war

originally posted by: daskakik
And in my first reply to you I said that wasn't aimed at you and that QTSR made a goalpost shift to 2025.

ETA: And we also have nevercompromise saying it won't happen until 2036. Good thing you are not waiting.

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join