It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Question please.... if a hypersonic missile can carry a nuclear payload, can it carry a thermobaric warhead?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: FlyingFox
Question please.... if a hypersonic missile can carry a nuclear payload, can it carry a thermobaric warhead?
Rainbows
Jane

G’day Jane, got this from chat bot.

Yes, a hypersonic missile that is designed to carry a nuclear payload can also potentially carry a thermobaric warhead. A thermobaric warhead is a type of explosive that uses oxygen from the surrounding air to enhance the blast effect, creating a high-temperature explosion with a longer duration and wider blast radius compared to traditional explosives.

The main considerations for a missile carrying a thermobaric warhead would be the weight and size of the warhead, and the missile's payload capacity and delivery system. The missile would need to be capable of carrying and delivering the warhead to its intended target with precision and accuracy.

However, it's worth noting that the decision to use any type of warhead, including thermobaric ones, is subject to ethical and legal considerations, as well as strategic and tactical considerations based on the specific mission objectives and the potential collateral damage. 😉

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Regarding missiles ... yes, they could carry a thermobaric warhead.

It would be an unusual configuration, because t-b warheads function most effectively in closed spaces like buildings or caves. Typically, if, say, a cruise missile is used to attack a building, the payload is normally just a lot of high explosive.

T-B warheads also come in small sizes:

www.globalsecurity.org...

Cheers
edit on 10-3-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: Unusual, not usual

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Tobacco plants you say.

Well the part of TN I have lived there was tobacco grown for literally 2 centuries and I don't think it was an issue 200 years ago. POTUS #1 had/still has extended family raising tobacco in middle TN just north of Nashville on the Red River which is a small river that dumps into the Cumberland River in Clarksville TN where the 101st Airborne division lives. I have never heard of such from the Farmers. And I have attended church or other events with the Tobacco farmers and probably could go eat dinner with a few of them if I get back there. I know a few of these farmers because I used to be in a Ruritan club that aided the community. That is a Rural version of Civitan Clubs and most were farmers within 50 Miles of Nashville. I loved the work they do and had to pitch in and do my part.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: angelchemuel
I could remember you having it twice but didn't know that you had all the variants. I saw a Bruce WIllis movie many many years ago that was futuristic and they had to smoke ciggies to keep their lungs healthy. I remember thinking that the day would come where they would find a benefit to smoking. Then in 2012 I remember searching for info on benefits of nicotine and I saw several reports stating that nicotine had many healing properties if they could find a way to use it without smoking it.
I also had no idea that the tobacco plant was slow growing, I just assumed it was like cotton, soybeans, rice, etc. and had a season once a year. It makes a lot of sense that PM would want to speed up production but as usual it was at our cost. Do you happen to remember what year that they started on the hybrid?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
DING DING DING DING!

This is absolutely how I feel!

MIC DROP

puoof pop catank!

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I still say that you cannot resolve the DS issue without full 9/11 disclosure.

It's actually an anomaly that nobody in MAGA speaks about it...ever.

You have no doubt heard the expression “too big to fail.”
With respect to government, not only are they big, but we might also have to add the concept “too dirty to disclose.

The major diabolical conspiracy theories from Pearl Harbor to the assassination of JFK, to 9/11, to UFO cover-ups, to Covid and the vaccine, all have rumors of government involvement.

The Deep State has been described as an influence or an aspect of the power structure. But what if the Deep State and the intelligence agencies are so intertwined with government that the visible powers of the Presidency, Congress, Judiciary, Military, and so on, are merely the public interface, normally controlled by and functioning within the Deep State?

What would real total disclosure look like? If the historical governments of the world were discredited, what would be left?

It was suggested that Project Looking Glass detected all timelines converging, and that they converged in the emergence of truth. That has to be the scariest possibility imaginable to certain people. Not just the bad guys. Even the good guys could be concerned that TRUTH, all in caps, could lead to anarchy.

Might THE PLAN be an attempt at a positive solution to jetson the evil but maintain faith in government with a limited hangout? Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Get rid of the bad; keep the good. A fresh start, traumatic but survivable.

Even Q has said we cannot be told everything.

It is true that for many "we can't handle the truth" is reality. You do have some panicky types that misread the tea leaves and go all "the Theater is on Fire RUN!", and without ever thinking logically.

edit on 10-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006
Oh well, that is what I was worried about

Thank you for that, I did do a search before asking but couldn't find anything.
In combo, that would be a pretty nasty bomb in my view.
Given Russia and China are the only countries that have hypersonic missiles (that we know of), I think Putin was sending a message, "we have this (hypersonic), but we know that you know, and we can attach different payloads" to the West. I wonder if the recent discussions between Russia and China were about further supplies of hypersonic missiles from Chins? Hmmmm...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
On the surface, as to say you didn't really dig in here all the way, you would be right to ignore the big picture to type that post up below on the hopium twist with Biden. It is apparent we are going thru this to be able to get Military Tribunals that the whole planet can get behind. DTJ arrests them like Hitler did people and he gets treated accordingly. BUT if they let us SEE FOR OURSELVES so clearly the Kazarian mob in action we will KNOW in our hearts their tribunals are warranted and their death by execution just around the corner. THAT will be when hopium bottles all come off the wall.

79 Bottles of beer on the wall
79 bottles of beer
Take one down, pass it around
78 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Sorry mate, forgive me, but IMO I’m thinking that this storm rider is some sort of role playing poster. I’m not seeing anything 100% absolute and of substance he says come to fruition for the last how many years. Nancy and HRC are still drinking coffee and eating ice cream off their back patios by the pool.

It amazes me how the Q followers started to follow the Q wish wannabees like BS rider , even after telling them not to follow others.

I guess the fix for hopium is to great to not suck on the drips no matter where they come from.

These people aren't just full of bs but its very likely their main purpose is to keep people pacified on the sidelines with hopium until the deepstates strangle is to far along to fight back.

Kind of like all the daily Q booms during the 2020 trump election. Everyone was thinking trump was going to kill the DS and destroy kid sniffing Biden until the REAL BOOM happened and biden got 84Trilliion votes.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The Tobacco Company is required to add things to the tobacco you smoke. I didn't mention that I worked for one year in Nashville at US Tobacco. I was replaced by a robot. They called me back but I was concerned for smelling like the chemicals they used was stinky and a bit depressing working in that smell as a Chemist. The funny thing was research was fun there and I was asked to be a research Biologist as I had a double major those two and they knew my resume and had my college transcripts. I felt like the smell and the lawsuits would drive us all away one day soon. I am wrong. They are still thriving and I could have earned a lot working there.

but that smell

RIP Rossington!

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi, I am smoking home grown tobacco for the first time. Started new year.

My lungs notice the difference. Perhaps it was chemicals in the commercial stuff or perhaps it was all the Love, the buckets of water, the drying and the storing, and the satistaction of knowing I'm saving about 100 euros a month.

Nature, gotta Love Her.

4 plants will be enough for 6-8 months perhaps, fragile to start but strong once growingl.

Golden Virginia. Tall as me with beautiful flowers and a whole bunch of fresh seeds for this year.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: Justoneman
I for one was really disappointed that Senator John Kennedy spoke out against Tucker. I always thought he made so much sense when he spoke and he does have a way with words. Maybe he is confused? Another surprise was Senator Crenshaw from Texas.
Full List of Rebulicans to Speak Out Against Tucker Carlson

He did???

I missed that. I believe you, don't need to go get it. The "Controlled Opposition" must use people we "think we can trust" to spill the lies out subtly or overtly even. Because he has been so right about so much we give him slack. But Louisiana needs to try out another Senator if that is how he feels. I am going to guess that outside of Nawlen's there won't be many Cajun people thinking Tucker is wrong here.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
QTSR Mar 9:

QTSR Mar 10:

QTSR Mar 10:

edit on 3/10/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Sorry guys but I have to delete my archives dropbox account tomorrow!

Hopefully those of you who wanted to keep the data have already downloaded.

Things just too tight at the mo to justify the continued spend - I've spent over a thousand on it over 5 years.

Obviously I retain offline copies of the data.

Thank you. I am happy to hear you are reducing your financial output into this hobby of ours. We have so much new stuff rolling in that corroborates your efforts too lately.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Add to that, in this.
DJT was getting different briefings.
I believe they were attempting to set DJT up in those daily briefings as to pin it on him in the future.
I will never forget the look on Birx face at many different moments when DJT was speaking and making statements.
DJT kept going off script.
I believe DJT had actual Intel that was counter to the script.
He knew and they were playing a long game against the WHO.

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: crazyfox2
I had read through that cease and desist order from the Tribunal. I am holding out judgement because the list is just not quite right. Sorros is left out and it includes President Trump because of Operation Warp Speed and leaves out Mike Pence.

There will be lots of controversy over Operation Warp Speed coming up soon. I can just imagine the spin around this because they always make it about Trump.
He was in a vipers pit with Fauci, Snake and Chief at the helm. Fauci knew about the gain-of-function and he steered the approach primarily towards the jab option vs treatment.

"He helps shape the decisions about where research should be directed in search of a response or cure."
Trump is not a scientist and we, as taxpayers, have funded the NIH, CDC, FDA to be the entities to lead during this type of crisis.

Imagine if Trump had tried to over ride them???

The one piece of brilliance was President Trump using the name OPERATION WARP SPEED. That introduced vaccine hesitancy because obviously the vaccines were rushed. Absolutely brilliant.

I find it interesting how Mike Pence seems to be a ghost in the machine. Even in the book "Operation Warp Speed" he is not named. President Trump had him coordinating the Covid response early on, in February 2020.
Who's On the Corona Virus Task Force

They may try to rewrite history but there are the books with documentation.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It is apparent we are going thru this to be able to get Military Tribunals that the whole planet can get behind. DTJ arrests them like Hitler did people and he gets treated accordingly. BUT if they let us SEE FOR OURSELVES so clearly the Kazarian mob in action we will KNOW in our hearts their tribunals are warranted and their death by execution just around the corner. THAT will be when hopium bottles all come off the wall.

That is what I've been thinking. I get the level headed contributions from interupt42, he's been right before, but I have to believe there is some sense of humanity that will win out. Call it hopium if you will but the idea that Trump was taken down by a fake pandemic and a rigged election fueled by a media complex dominated by propaganda at levels never seen before only to get back up with "permission" to take down the system that has finally been exposed.
The Kazarian mob, the never trumpers and others are loosing their grip and are starting to fall apart and Trump may just have the finally gained the public recognition that he was more often right and the narratives that were perpetrated on the US, the world, were done to dominate and control the masses, centralize power.
The lies have been exposed for sometime now and it's getting out to more people everyday.
Will Trump, maybe with the help of a dark horse, get the US and the world freed up from this cloud-cuckoo-land we are living in? This is a great time to be alive, we could be living through the greatest moments in history.
How long can this insanity go on, it must be stopped.

edit on 10-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Jokes on you then.
Q followers became Q activists and are now on County commissions and School Boards and actively changing things from the inside out.
QSR looks to me to be communications as the main and insights as a secondary.

None of us is looking for someone to follow.
We have become leaders at the grass roots.
What I find amazing is how so many of those that antagonize and attempt to dissuade have so many years of intimate details of Q and claim it's a larp.You guys are always in amazement at not what we actually believe, but what you say we should believe if we were your version of who we are and what we believe.

It is almost like you are too impatient for what is inevitably coming and perfectly visible to us, as we learn to be patient yet active in changing things in our day-day personal goals and personal interactions.

We are not waiting on Q, you are.

When declas happens in earnest, we will let you know.
In the meantime I need more chickens

Sorry mate, forgive me, but IMO I’m thinking that this storm rider is some sort of role playing poster. I’m not seeing anything 100% absolute and of substance he says come to fruition for the last how many years. Nancy and HRC are still drinking coffee and eating ice cream off their back patios by the pool.

It amazes me how the Q followers started to follow the Q wish wannabees like BS rider , even after telling them not to follow others.

I guess the fix for hopium is to great to not suck on the drips no matter where they come from.

These people aren't just full of bs but its very likely their main purpose is to keep people pacified on the sidelines with hopium until the deepstates strangle is to far along to fight back.

Kind of like all the daily Q booms during the 2020 trump election. Everyone was thinking trump was going to kill the DS and destroy kid sniffing Biden until the REAL BOOM happened and biden got 84Trilliion votes.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It is apparent we are going thru this to be able to get Military Tribunals that the whole planet can get behind.

Or its all fantasy based on our wants and not reality.

For the record, I hope you are correct and get to throw it in my face. Nothing will make me happier than to see the psychopaths who are purposely fcking up mankind without a care , get what they deserve .

edit on 02331America/ChicagoFri, 10 Mar 2023 10:02:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Q followers became Q activists and are now on County commissions and School Boards and actively changing things from the inside out.

That I can get behind and applaud.

We are not waiting on Q, you are.

Never said you are waiting on Q.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There is something to this.
The use of ECT instead of ETC. also.
These are easy corrections.
I found it immensely interesting that there is practically only one definition for ECT.

Electroconvulsive therapy

Description

Electroconvulsive therapy, or ECT for short, is a treatment that involves sending an electric current through your brain, causing a brief surge of electrical activity within your brain (also known as a seizure).

originally posted by: tallcool1

While I pretty much agree with you on this, I still appreciate OveRcuRrEnteD posting these for those of us who do not have Telegram. The majority of SR's posts seem like he's taking real current events and weaving a mostly entertaining but fictional account of what's going on behind the scenes, like a fictional reality.

While I do hope that some of the good stuff he posts comes to pass, I don't realistically believe it's the truth. Still usually fun to read though, although to be a little nitpicky - I don't know why it bugs me that he always writes about all these evil "regimens" instead of "regimes" (the deep state regimen, world banking system regimen, Rothschild Vatican regimen, etc.).
Regimen = behavior or treatment meant to improve your health
Regime = a system of rules or type of government (usually dictatorial).

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yes, yes.

If this plays out the way we all see it from a hopium perspective, we are all going to be amazed at how brilliant it was to hijack Obama's 3rd term, as it was planned and designed.
Instead we get arrests, disclosures, agencies exposed and reformed, narratives changed, etc...
In the end we find all the bad stuff in the new economy that was inevitable when supply chains are so significantly disrupted with new alliances (USMCA). And especially the end of Chinese imports. All blamed on Biden.

What they did it seems, is place a puppet that actually became DJT's 2nd term during a period of economic chaos.
As it stands now DJT is going to get full credit for leading the world back to boon economy as the result of restoring true economic security as a result of the trade agreements and treaties negotiated in 2017, 2018 and now in effect as of January 1, 2023

originally posted by: Justoneman
On the surface, as to say you didn't really dig in here all the way, you would be right to ignore the big picture to type that post up below on the hopium twist with Biden. It is apparent we are going thru this to be able to get Military Tribunals that the whole planet can get behind. DTJ arrests them like Hitler did people and he gets treated accordingly. BUT if they let us SEE FOR OURSELVES so clearly the Kazarian mob in action we will KNOW in our hearts their tribunals are warranted and their death by execution just around the corner. THAT will be when hopium bottles all come off the wall.

79 Bottles of beer on the wall
79 bottles of beer
Take one down, pass it around
78 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What they did it seems, is place a puppet that actually became DJT's 2nd term during a period of economic chaos.

a reply to: Nevercompromise
That makes very good sense, let the contraction of our economy and lawlessness from the covid-19 pandemic scam happen with the empty suit Biden in office, his team full of hubris. They don't even realize they are revealing themselves and their machinations. Then Trump can come in with the justification and proof of how manufactured all these crises have been.
This is where I can really appreciate interupt42 and his perspective because it sounds so glorious, almost too perfect. This, however, is exactly what I believe. Wether some people are oblivious or not this is what we, all of humanity, have been thirsting for. This is a biblical level event and it's time has come. I cannot imagine all we've seen all that has been exposed just gets swept under the carpet and we turn the page. No way no how.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This particular "fantasy" if it is has awakened what appears to be the majority of the world, thank God. Why do I say thank God? Because without their being caught up in on the pain as their fellow humans in other nations, and needing to see who is doing it to them, we don't all get together to throw this foul bane off our lands for good.

It is apparent we are going thru this to be able to get Military Tribunals that the whole planet can get behind.

Or its all fantasy based on our wants and not reality.

For the record, I hope you are correct and get to throw it in my face. Nothing will make me happier than to see the psychopaths who are purposely fcking up mankind without a care , get what they deserve .

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join