It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

And the Oklahoma City bombing. Never forget that mess.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
We have another strange Pfizer commercial.
Pfizer Is Teaming Up With Marvel

The clip is only 15 seconds long. At the end there are the words "I'm awake" and then there is a weaponized beam. I wonder who that message is directed at?

That last commercial with all the honey had gold circles featured a few times so I'm going to check out that because something is off here.
John Legend Pfizer Honey Commercial

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

This is a joke right? 5 people on board, and she’s the only one hurt and killed.

Aircraft trim issues and turbulence…….sure.

Good excuse for a broken neck.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Finally the "Gold Circle Device " is coming into play. I couldn't explain it before but the Pfizer commercial with John Legend and that liquid gold honey lit the way.

RSV Global Gold
RSV Global Gold
RSV Global Online Mortality Database. It is the first global registry for children dying of RSV.

They also have a FLU GLOBAL GOLD, another Global Mortality Register which just happened to be established in 2019.

Going out on a limb here but they have a plan. Again.

Putting on my tinfoil hat- Moderna and Pfizer are both going after approval of an RSV jab.
Modern mRNA Vaccine for RSV Gets Fast Track Approval

Pfizer Receives Advisory Approval For RSV Vaccine
Just a coincidence?

What about the WHO?
WHO Global Influenza Programme

What about the NIH?
Global RSV Associated With child Mortality
Interesting timing for a first global study.

Then wandering over to JAMA-
Motality Associated With Influenza and RSV
Probably stating the obvious but why all of a sudden such urgent concern?

Brook Jackson Tweet

"ATT'N; STAKEHOLDERS & SECGOV- ON OCTOBER 22/22, PFIZER SVP, WILLIAM GRABER LIED ABOUT SAFETY SIGNALS AND BABIES DYING IN THEIR MATERNAL RSV CLINICAL TRIAL."

From what I can see they wanted to go to the "FEAR" playbook and they assume that women will flock to take the RSV mRNA jab. Not so fast...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181t
Don't be too bored. More incoming!

Keeping track of resignations. I recently documented that Jeremy Farrar, Director of Wellcome Trust had resigned and had headed over to the WHO as Chief Scientist.
Jeremy Farrar Resigns From Wellcome Trust and Heads To the WHO

Well, look at that. It seems that he was Fauci's helper.
"The evidence available to the Select Subcommittee suggests that [Dr.] Farrar, the former director of the Wellcome Trust and current chief Scientist at the WHO, was more involved in the drafting and publication of the Proximal Original than previously known."

New Evidence

Time to defund the WHO. President Trump was right.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The news media and Democrats are definitely mad about Tucker airing the Jan 6th footage. In fact, they're irrationally mad, considering the videos are NOT not a "smoking gun" pointing to who/what ordered the deceptions and setups of that day.

i.e. Schumer directly told Murdoch to fire Tucker Carlson from FoxNews.

Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why so angry and afraid?

As I responded in a different thread, they are mad Tucker cherry picked their cherry picked footage. The real irony is that Tucker added extra time to footage that has already aired. Gave a bit more context to some of what was already seen.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I could remember you having it twice but didn't know that you had all the variants. I saw a Bruce WIllis movie many many years ago that was futuristic and they had to smoke ciggies to keep their lungs healthy. I remember thinking that the day would come where they would find a benefit to smoking. Then in 2012 I remember searching for info on benefits of nicotine and I saw several reports stating that nicotine had many healing properties if they could find a way to use it without smoking it.
I also had no idea that the tobacco plant was slow growing, I just assumed it was like cotton, soybeans, rice, etc. and had a season once a year. It makes a lot of sense that PM would want to speed up production but as usual it was at our cost. Do you happen to remember what year that they started on the hybrid?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I still say that you cannot resolve the DS issue without full 9/11 disclosure.

It's actually an anomaly that nobody in MAGA speaks about it...ever.

edit on 8-3-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I can't I'm afraid. I did a quick search and came up with this Wiki link to tobacco's history. No mention of Philip Morris though, so I could have been wrong about the who.
Link

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hey mate the first John Legend video I haven't listened to, I was watching each frame.
When I initially saw the piano with the islands it appeared to me looking like lower bottom
were parked cars & vehicles & then people climbing up t the edge of where left a huge hole
opened up & a rocket or something shooting out & heading towards the right, & people on
the islands that were separated in the turmoil...LOL! I forgot about the BEES.

However this version is NOT the same as the one just mentioned. The 2nd one has those gold rings
(maybe 3 suns or sun flowers?) on the left wall behind the bottom stairs. This take is much more clear
than the 1st one & those rings are not there...The beginning is like a photo background screen with
grey, blue & purple hughes, then HUGE white light (like a radiation blast scene) he & the gold leaf
plants are materializing in i.e. beaming in star trek fashion. The whole feed is like it's "hot".

I did learn something new by watching frames this time. In the past I would either have the cursor on
the video or the play arrow & I would stop, start, stop & start thru the frames. Today & put the cursor
on the red dot that's on the play line & DAMN! I could see many more frames by just moving the cursor
ever so slightly to the left or right & staying within the red dot & clicking once then barely move cursor
ever so slightly & you can click all the frames without the start & stopping. Then it got even
better!!! I can hold the cursor down inside the red dot & scroll with me finger too! I use a laptop.

Yesterday was a 17 day...I wonder if there are 17 steps is each stair case in the video?

You should check out the 2 different video "shots"!

The Avenger clip I did NOT see any heroes with the "band-aid" on, only the civilians.
Wonder if "Ultron" will be a new variant?

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 832023 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hey Rainbow after reading your previous post re tobacco & how the nicotine plants
are not the same? It made we wonder if you could grow your own for different strains
like CBD & Cannabis? Then it would be more pure & possibly safer, no rolling papers,
just clean smoke. I don't know much about tobacco except seeing it hung & dried in the
barn as a wee kid.
A friend many years ago always bought full leaf Indian tobacco in a can, she rolled her own
& said it was more pure than the other cigarettes.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Have a look at the link in my post above yours, it even mentions the Indian variety.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That's okay I will try to dig around when I get home tonight. Thank you for the info!

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

S tatement of the U.S. at the 21st Session of the International Criminal Court Dcember 6, 2022
They have gone all in. "In the midst of all this activity at the Court, the Biden-Harris Administration launched a sorely needed reset of the U.S. relationship with the ICC."

No doubt they are focusing on Ukraine. "We have deployed teams of international investigators and prosecutors to assist Ukraine in preparing war crimes cases for prosecution." < This has the flavor of never interrupting an enemy while in the process of destroying themselves.

I'm just imaging these teams, not tightly controlled by Biden conducting investigations. The question is who will be the target of the war crimes?
We need more popcorn.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Let's "rewrite history"

twitter.com...

Couldn't find the YouTube CNN interview of Capital Police 0fficer Michael FAN0NE, but it's worth watching the Twitter clip, pure panic.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That's why I say to simply extradite them to Russia

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
That's really interesting. I've notice heavy subliminal communications, especially in commercials on TV . No reason not to extend this to the commercials promoting the jabs. It isn't just to influence the masses but also serves as a means of communication between themselves, as in a laugh at us with symbolism.

Now can you imagine this?
U.S . Defence Department Purchased Chinese IT Equipment With Known Vulnerabilities

They even bought TV's manufactured in China all the while collecting sensitive data and routing it to China. It would be interesting to know who authorized these purchases because this makes no sense at all.
Good thing we have 3 operating tribunal courts. We're going to need them.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I hope the jury duty is going well. When you have time can you look at this?

This may have another link to Loop. He posted quite a few yellow sun smiling balloon pictures. At some point the eyes and smile started to become blurry and drippy if I recall correctly.

Two Canadian Companies Get Permission To Make and Sell Cocaine, Heroine...

If someone was high on these drugs like heroin and coc aine perhaps images could become somewhat blurry.
One of the companies is named Sunshine Earth Labs which is what made me think of the sunshine balloons.

It always starts off with the best of intentions "To bring a safer supply of drugs to the global market." If this is anything like the Canadian suicide laws free fall it would not be surprising to see the same happen with these drugs.
Anyway I just thought this maybe connects.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Gates must be so disappointed. So close but yet so far...
Joint Update by the Department of State and the Department of Health and Human Services on Negotiation Toward a Pandemic Accord

Something has shifted.

"While the United States is deeply committed to a process that should result in shared commitments and shared responsibilities among nations, we are also aware of concerns by some that these negotiations would result in diminished U.S. sovereignty.
THE U.S. WILL NOT SUPPORT ANY MEASURE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION including these negotiations, that in any way undermines our sovereignty or security.
"Would in no way empower the WHO or any other international body to impose, direct or oversee national actions."

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I still say that you cannot resolve the DS issue without full 9/11 disclosure. It's actually an anomaly that nobody in MAGA speaks about it...ever.

Maybe it's because "We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time."

edit on 3/8/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join