It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I still say that you cannot resolve the DS issue without full 9/11 disclosure.

It's actually an anomaly that nobody in MAGA speaks about it...ever.

You have no doubt heard the expression “too big to fail.”
With respect to government, not only are they big, but we might also have to add the concept “too dirty to disclose.

The major diabolical conspiracy theories from Pearl Harbor to the assassination of JFK, to 9/11, to UFO cover-ups, to Covid and the vaccine, all have rumors of government involvement.

The Deep State has been described as an influence or an aspect of the power structure. But what if the Deep State and the intelligence agencies are so intertwined with government that the visible powers of the Presidency, Congress, Judiciary, Military, and so on, are merely the public interface, normally controlled by and functioning within the Deep State?

What would real total disclosure look like? If the historical governments of the world were discredited, what would be left?

It was suggested that Project Looking Glass detected all timelines converging, and that they converged in the emergence of truth. That has to be the scariest possibility imaginable to certain people. Not just the bad guys. Even the good guys could be concerned that TRUTH, all in caps, could lead to anarchy.

Might THE PLAN be an attempt at a positive solution to jetson the evil but maintain faith in government with a limited hangout? Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Get rid of the bad; keep the good. A fresh start, traumatic but survivable.

Even Q has said we cannot be told everything.
edit on 3/8/2023 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 8:

QTSR Mar 8:

edit on 3/8/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Glad the REPOST is Back of Saddam's Spider Hole.

See those mature dates @upper left corner..and
'Saddam' got snagged in March.
Whoever was doing script continuity for Dubya was way sloppy.

I really believe everybody but [me] was working one of the ops
that morning. I was Damage Control for 3rd Shift again. Burnt
extrusion dies that looked like the 82nd face.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Sorry mate, forgive me, but IMO I’m thinking that this storm rider is some sort of role playing poster. I’m not seeing anything 100% absolute and of substance he says come to fruition for the last how many years. Nancy and HRC are still drinking coffee and eating ice cream off their back patios by the pool.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Sorry mate, forgive me, but IMO I’m thinking that this storm rider is some sort of role playing poster. I’m not seeing anything 100% absolute and of substance he says come to fruition for the last how many years. Nancy and HRC are still drinking coffee and eating ice cream off their back patios by the pool.

It amazes me how the Q followers started to follow the Q wish wannabees like BS rider , even after telling them not to follow others.

I guess the fix for hopium is to great to not suck on the drips no matter where they come from.

These people aren't just full of bs but its very likely their main purpose is to keep people pacified on the sidelines with hopium until the deepstates strangle is to far along to fight back.

Kind of like all the daily Q booms during the 2020 trump election. Everyone was thinking trump was going to kill the DS and destroy kid sniffing Biden until the REAL BOOM happened and biden got 84Trilliion votes.

edit on 43331America/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2023 20:43:23 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi, I am smoking home grown tobacco for the first time. Started new year.

My lungs notice the difference. Perhaps it was chemicals in the commercial stuff or perhaps it was all the Love, the buckets of water, the drying and the storing, and the satistaction of knowing I'm saving about 100 euros a month.

Nature, gotta Love Her.

4 plants will be enough for 6-8 months perhaps, fragile to start but strong once growingl.

Golden Virginia. Tall as me with beautiful flowers and a whole bunch of fresh seeds for this year.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
You reminded me of something I experienced with cigarettes recently. I live in NY and buy "our" locally sold cigs. A buddy and his wife brought me a carton from a cruise. The taste difference was blatant and I actually had another friend try one. He agreed with me, he said it was noticeably different in taste.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yeah, often it's the unseen or missing thing that tells the story.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That's Awesome! You could probably do the same as with Cannabis & CBD via smoke, vape, dab, edibles & etc.
I think that would be interesting know since those nicotine or tobacco plants would have
the species strain, chemical breakdown, effects & etc...so yeah different strains of nicotine
may be quite interesting.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Understood. Also maybe to do it last.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

I love that one. It uses a bit of projection forward based on a reflection of the past. My meems rarely have words, as they rely upon juxtaposing images in just the right way to take you to a place you previously didn't know existed.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

a reply to: 38181

Yes, we all feel that way at different times, but....things do seem to be playing out. QTSR is just a bit of analysis and prediction, take it for what it's worth.
edit on 9-3-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
So whose list is this added to

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I roll my own, have done for decades.
I used to use filters too, but had ran out of them and was snow bound at home about 10 years ago so couldn't get any. I noticed a difference in my lungs after a few days! I had started with a bit of a 'smoker's cough'. That stopped and never had a cough since. I swear a lot of the crap is in the filters!
I smoke Amber Leaf which I understand is slightly different and certainly milder to other tobacco's. There was something about the Amber Leaf variety in the link I think.
Good on you growing your own! I know Native American's would use the leaves for compresses to heal open wounds.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
mobile.twitter.com...

TO: Defendants World Health Organization [WHO] & Criminal Co-conspirators, Genociders & Defendants named & unnamed: Tribunal Cease & Desist Order & Writ of Mandamus to Constitutional Law Enforcement to Arrest and Incarcerate Defendants

Hopium from February

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: interupt42

a reply to: 38181

Yes, we all feel that way at different times, but....things do seem to be playing out. QTSR is just a bit of analysis and prediction, take it for what it's worth.
edit on 9-3-2023 by FlyingFox because:

I still think those types of accounts like stormrider are still good at wising people up to what is going on. Wouldn't take anything verbatim but just making folks think and understand there is a massive amount of corruption in the world is needed.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

originally posted by: carewemust

The news media and Democrats are definitely mad about Tucker airing the Jan 6th footage. In fact, they're irrationally mad, considering the videos are NOT not a "smoking gun" pointing to who/what ordered the deceptions and setups of that day.

i.e. Schumer directly told Murdoch to fire Tucker Carlson from FoxNews.

Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why so angry and afraid?

The real irony is that Tucker added extra time to footage that has already aired. Gave a bit more context to some of what was already seen.

That in itself seems to be what has gotten people to understand that the government/most mainstream media are manipulating the visuals and modifying the "truth". I've recently seen lots of commentary where people are just getting the gist of how huge this is thanks to that extra bit of footage and they are now angry.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
I had read through that cease and desist order from the Tribunal. I am holding out judgement because the list is just not quite right. Sorros is left out and it includes President Trump because of Operation Warp Speed and leaves out Mike Pence.

There will be lots of controversy over Operation Warp Speed coming up soon. I can just imagine the spin around this because they always make it about Trump.
He was in a vipers pit with Fauci, Snake and Chief at the helm. Fauci knew about the gain-of-function and he steered the approach primarily towards the jab option vs treatment.

"He helps shape the decisions about where research should be directed in search of a response or cure."
Trump is not a scientist and we, as taxpayers, have funded the NIH, CDC, FDA to be the entities to lead during this type of crisis.

Imagine if Trump had tried to over ride them???

The one piece of brilliance was President Trump using the name OPERATION WARP SPEED. That introduced vaccine hesitancy because obviously the vaccines were rushed. Absolutely brilliant.

I find it interesting how Mike Pence seems to be a ghost in the machine. Even in the book "Operation Warp Speed" he is not named. President Trump had him coordinating the Covid response early on, in February 2020.
Who's On the Corona Virus Task Force

They may try to rewrite history but there are the books with documentation.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2

Remember the other day we had the report that Putin had ordered their Covid-19 vaccine stockpile to be destroyed and Google had a fit? Well we now have the "corrected" narrative.
Russia is Replenishing Covid-19 Vaccines, Not Destroying Them

Considering that countries are not ordering and cancelling orders for the Covid death jabs from Moderna and Pfizer, Russia is, Lol, charting their own course. Granted they have their own brand which leads to something odd.

Covid Vaccine Creator Found Strangled To Death

Just what are the chances and look at the timing. "Andry Botikov, the scientist who created the first Covid vaccine was found strangled in his apartment." Well there were 18 scientists and now there is only 17

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: Thoughtful2.
Yesterday was a 17 day...I wonder if there are 17 steps is each stair case in the video?
You should check out the 2 different video "shots"!

The Avenger clip I did NOT see any heroes with the "band-aid" on, only the civilians.
Wonder if "Ultron" will be a new variant?

Cheers
Ektar

This is a good one but have to go to it to view

Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting In 21 

edit on 9-3-2023 by crazyfox2 because:

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join