It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have a friend who took the diagram of the tree of knowledge with Yeshua at the center as the Melchelzedec Priest. Overlay that onto known ley lines she demonstrated that there is a size that fits them and it points to geologically recognizable sites. The Mammoth Cave in Kentucky is sitting in the center of one of those I saw along with the ancient N American Mounds. There must be something to the ley lines. The Great Pyramid in Cheops Egypt and the Louvre being on the same one with "Rosalind Chapel" in Scotland must be a clue.

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
a reply to: FlyingFox

As what we are watching, connecting, being, doing etc of late, leylines are little spoken of, how huge must they be in these times, especialllly of late ?, triangulation is something i am seeing and experiencing, imagine a path of tringles ( sorta Michael Mary church UK wise ) , sorta a quiet energy ride but huge as sorta stops brains let alone minds exploding imo, 3 moons ago while going through sleep deprevation bout, black doggyish indeed, i was a facet of a leyline change-transfer-creation plus add ? with no idea side dish, the personnell n other huge following synchronicities allowed a tick of real and happened and energies of late proved, the ultimate Crystal Wai=Water is about to do something ?, cannot bend into this to get more than, again natural flow, taking out blocks, will work on this aspect n hopefulllly gather more.

Ley lines and Water.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Now I see this story was posted last page......

Hopefully Q posts regularly now.....
edit on 19-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Always an interesting dig....

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

We've reached a point where q needs to come on out and say what he means. So there's not all the guesswork... lack of focus, afterwards.

After all, nothing can stop what is coming.

And former President Trump says the time has come. He's not going to play The game with them anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just found this Runbeck info over on 8....

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Third World-style corruption looks pretty good on official letterhead.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
THREAD you'll see video of agents provocateur smashing windows, holding the Columbus Doors open with a pole, and PUSHING protestors inside

I don't care about the J6 farce as folks know. In this thread, the buried lede is here.

Within moments, in real time, "evidence" obtained on site at J6 was tracked at Twitter, a social media site devoted to cat videos, trans reproductive justice complaints and tweet wars about who is better, Ronaldo or Messi.

Years ago I said the reason for the war being on twitter turf is because is is a form of real time reality creation buried under the trash - among other reasons.

That wasn't "evidence" being removed, or user being banned, it was course correction for the reality creation of "insurrection." Which, btw, was a reaaaaaaaaaly tough road to hoe as we've now seen, too few real humans involved to manifest anything other than Viking Guy and CNN reps wandering around.

Muskinator Account agrees.

Worth noting, IMO, the reality creation aspect is being removed as we speak - neutral messaging platform will emerge soon as the bots are tamed and the artificial boosting is gone.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
To be fair Cranky politicians like Boebert have staff that intercept communications from the public. They then filter what they consider to be important and pass it up the chain. Boebert most likely would have reacted and taken some action if she had known, or at least I hope she would.
Case in point when the plandemic started I had important information about therapeutics. I contacted the governors office, his assistant took the information and then zip.
Did the same at the Federal level and even contacted President Trump's assistant. I had constant e-mails after that but zip follow up with the therapeutics.
Needless to say I was disappointed but who knows if either Trump or the governor were informed.
No doubt they were all over whelmed but a therapeutic vs a jab seemed like a no brainer. I didn't realize at the time that the plan was for the jab.
It is completely different when direct contact was made.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There seems to be some new cases on the Supreme Court Docket that are pending.
Supreme Court

A couple stand out....
1. Moore vs Harper
"A case in which the Court will resolve the dispute over the 'independent State Legislature' [ISL] theory- that only a state legislature has the power to regulate federal elections, not withstanding state courts or constitutional constraints."

2. Twitter, Inc vs Taamneh
1. "Does an internet platform 'knowingly' provide substancial assistance under 18 U.S.C. s 2333 merely because it allegedly could have taken more 'meaningful' or aggressive action to prevent such use?
2. May an internet platform whose services were not used in connection with a specific act of international terrorism that injured the plaintiff still be liable for aiding and abetting under Section 2333?"

Elon has his work cut out for him. I wonder if he knew about this?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Another day another day of Bill Gates.

Something's up. Since he is always going on about the $ whether donating or making...
He has made some adjustments to his stock portfolio and has sold at least 890,000 shares of BioNTech.
Nervous? about all the talk about deaths and adverse effects of the super duper miracle wonder mRNA jab.
This I can not resist. The AP Fact Checkers are having a fit over Billy's comment over witholding treatment for terminally ill patients to fund teachers.
AP Steps In It
Nothing like reminding everyone about his position of the "death panels" comment he made at the Aspen Institute and the Atlantic event in 2010.
According to Billy "the U.S. spends 17% of it's GDP on healthcare, despite having the worse healthcare outcomes".
Of course this drags up Obama's Affordable Care Act controversy.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ascension? I like the other avenues presented so far.
What tingled in my mind as I read it I thought of it having to do with rising above;
A higher quality of life.

We should not be accepting such a lowered quality of life experience, having seen and felt the "golden-years" since passed away. Mrs., and me watch black and white TCM/AMC channels mainly for protection against trans 💩 shoved in our faces.

Imagine if voting mimicked SATs
The candidates and measures are in a binder book transferable to next voter in line who can make an informed decision.
The answer sheet then scanned and voilà, next voter. Blank circles won't be marked wrong, but indicate a no confidence vote.
Two answer sheets separated by carbon paper provide the voter a souvenir and record for their own records, like IRS requires we retain for years.
That's not the candidate I voted for, look here...

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I went wandering through the initial SEC filing for Moderna.
Moderna SEC Filing
I came upon this on page 67...
So Federal transparency laws which includes the Physician Payment Sunshine Act would require Moderna to disclose payments to a host of people and organizations such as physicians, teaching hospitals and the ownership and investment interests of not just them but of family members. To be honest I was curious if Fauci had received some payment as a Dr.
Could this link to Pool's posts of the sun?

Open Payments Data

So looking at the chart Moderna does not provide any information prior to 2021. Oddly if one moves along the graph line- in mid 2020 there is a single payment of $1,445,429.< Who was this paid to?
-----
There are so many issues that Moderna provides as forward looking guidance but I guess that was all swept under the rug when EUA and the special contracts were negotiated.
However...
In 2018 Moderna had constructed their first manufacturing plant in Norwood, Ma. and they were already manufacturing mRNA for individualized treatment but this plant "has not been reviewed or pre-approved by any regulatory agency , or been inspected by any regulatory agency such as the FDA.
But...but...they were already conducting clinical trials. They even acknowledge what we already know which is that their mRNA tech was gene therapy.
*"Our PCV investigational medicine is uniquely manufactured for each patient using a novel, complex manufacturing process and we may encounter difficulties in production." And we mass deployed this mRNA jab.

For those that enjoy the financial side of things as of December 31, 2017they have a loss carry forward which will begin to expire in 2030.

Reading through all of this another area of concern or curiosity is that they were dependent on a single source supplier for some of their components and materials. What company was this?
There is just sooo much here and just so many red flags.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My opinion of the latest drop.....

Runbeck. ELECTION RELATED
Dominion. ELECTION RELATED
SOS Offices. ELECTION RELATED
Investigators. ELECTION RELATED
Researchers. ELECTION RELATED
Whistleblowers. ELECTION RELATED
Patriots in trusted positions. ELECTION RELATED
Trust yourself. ELECTION RELATED
You have seen the truth. ELECTION RELATED
Time to show the world. ELECTION RELATED
Focus. ELECTION RELATED
FOCUS. ELECTION RELATED
Ascension. (the act of rising to an important position or a higher level)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As far as .... FOCUS
TRUST Yourself
IMO on a Saturday Evening

Part of a Jigsaw puzzle

edit on 11192022 by MetalThunder because: IT is What IT is

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this.
Non political Fauci at the STATSummit acknowledged that he has become Public Enemy #1!

I guess we must be at the not safe to walk the streets moment.
From the horses mouth> "And now I'm in the position I am in where I have to have federal agents guarding me because people want to kill me."
I am amazed that he continues to double down about hydroxychloroquine not being safe using the faulty clinical trials funded by B&G Foundation.
Wow...
Albert Bourla attended as well.
This is just, well, breath taking > Pfizer is raising prices $110-$130 per jab but for Americans the jab will be free because of health insurance coverage.
News flash. He states that the jab is Comirnaty but we do not have that here, only the EUA Pfizer jab!
"Americans will see no difference, with no co-pay, the Pfizer vaccine, called Comirnaty, will be free for them to get, regardless of their insurance."

F auci Public Enemy #1
Albert Bourla STATSsummit 2022

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Bobby Powel was a member here back in the "golden days" of ATS (and still listed as one of my "friends" on my "wall"). He posted quite a bit until he was banned or stopped posting in early 2012... I'm really not sure what happened though. I also subscribe tto his YouTube channel, but his user name on ATS was OldCorp. You can still find his old posts if you look. He's been doing this for quite some time. I believe he even used to have some type of video blog or something like that on ATS, but I could be wrong about that.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Biden-Garland Appoints Special Counsel to "Get Trump".

Former President Trump says, unlike the Mueller witch-hunt and the Jan 6th witch-hunt, and the two weak impeachment trials, he's not cooperating with this Biden-Garland-Smith witch-hunt fiasco.

Former President Trump told Fox News Digital on Friday that he "won’t partake" in the investigation, calling it "the worst politicization of justice in our country."

"I have been going through this for six years — for six years I have been going through this, and I am not going to go through it anymore," Trump told Fox News.

Trump said the announcement of a special counsel is "not even believable."

"I have never heard of such a thing. They found nothing. I announce and then they appoint a special prosecutor," he said.

"They found nothing, and now they take some guy who hates Trump. This is a disgrace and only happening because I am leading in every poll in both parties."
Source: www.axios.com...

The DISGRACE and DANGER is that going after Trump, while ignoring DOCUMENTED potential crimes by the Biden family, poses more danger to America than North Korea, or Russia, or Iran.

----So what is Donald Trump going to do? Ignore the demands from this new Special Counsel and get thrown in prison? Or drop out of the Presidential race soon? Or release a MOAB on the system? (Like what we've been waiting for since 2018!)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The leys - arteries are an amazing mummy Earth doing, prep n life sustaining wise, being used either iether way, only done two knowingly clearings, begin processes wise, in Berlin 1st one at devils hill ( remains n rubble created from ww2 bombings ) and couple years later > jandeane81.com... . back on topic, felt Trumps 2024 declaring was a simple going through the motions, like not gonna be happening, theatre. 5 d chess, max. Feel the world where there is n has been courts n actions creating prep for declass to us n normies is coming fast, very fast now, gosh how that will be done is the event ?, so much imo prep we have seen last two weeks alone showing us, going to be mighty and of course the Quantum angle = it may be next year n that real hard to work or be with, indeed that Quantum angle-s is darn rite annoying still.

Here in NZ normies have gone back to all is well, don't rock the boat lol n boat is rockin, the waiting game is indeed on.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Ley lines are fascinating. I've done some work/investigating them.
I hail from Anglesey (UK) and the 'dark ones' have been reversing the flow of the ley lines for some time now. As you probably know Anglesey was the last stronghold of the TRUE Druids, before the Romans 'genocided' them and tore down all their sacred Welsh Oaks.
Michael Bentine (British/Peruvian) was an incredibly intelligent man and one of the books he wrote was a novel called Lords of the Levels, all about dowsing/ley lines and murder.
The Michael/Mary lines (two longest ley lines in UK) intertwine across their length. One notable place they do this is Glastonbury. Being regarded as a 'bit of a hippy', you'd have thought I would have been there multiple times in my 6 decades on earth. But no. Every time I travelled the M5 from Devon back to Anglesey, the 'energy' grated and I would even jokingly place my fingers in the sign of the cross to 'ward off negative energies'. I know, bit silly, but I know what I felt. Something was very wrong. I finally put my 'big girls knickers' on and visited about 3 years ago. It's not 'evil', just not right. I wont be going back in a hurry.
Some 25 years ago I was travelling back to Anglesey to visit my mother with my children. Normally I would have sensed the lovely calming change in energy less than a mile off the Menai Bridge. This particular night, it was like I had driven into a brick wall. I even pulled up the car to check what I was feeling. NOT good. It had been messed with.
Whilst I lived on Anglesey, I was asked to do a house clearance..... of the energetic kind, as there was poltergeist activity going on in an old farmhouse. I picked up all sorts of nasty stuff. But the main find was a huge 20-25 foot standing stone that had been utilised in the gable end structure of the house. I cleared it from a distance. I'm pleased to say it worked. Earlier this year I was back there for our school's 60th reunion. I stayed with a friend who lived directly opposite the house I had 'cleared'. The original house had been demolished and rebuilt. No idea if the standing stone forms part of the new build. But my friend I was staying with started telling me about how the family who used to live there got somebody in to clear the poltergeist and it had worked. I told her that had been me and it wasn't so much clearing the 'poltergeist' but releasing the blockage on the ley line.
Anyway, enough of my Saturday ramblings.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

Bobby Powel was a member here back in the "golden days" of ATS (and still listed as one of my "friends" on my "wall"). He posted quite a bit until he was banned or stopped posting in early 2012... I'm really not sure what happened though. I also subscribe tto his YouTube channel, but his user name on ATS was OldCorp. You can still find his old posts if you look. He's been doing this for quite some time. I believe he even used to have some type of video blog or something like that on ATS, but I could be wrong about that.

Didn't know that. Interesting connection and lineage coming back around it seems.

Good to see you.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Fascinating post angelchemuel!

Tell me, have you ever visited the village of Maugersbury, on the side of Stow Hill?

There's a natural spring dedicated to Edward the Confessor but the village has Sarsden stone scattered in the walls.

I grew up in a house there and there was a 4ft high Sarsden in the garden (probably another 5ft underground) . I used to lean on a ledge 3/4s the way up it and could feel the energy cycling through it.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join