It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Marburg is Ebola on steroids

I’m familiar with its relation to Ebola. I was just wondering if anyone else recalled discussing it possibly being the next “pandemic”. I wish I had the time to go back and look but, unfortunately I don’t. I was hoping some of the brilliant minds of this epic thread might have a better recollection.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

To be continued.....
WATCH your Step

edit on 2182023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT ... START

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

NOt getting old

Join me
[ π ]

edit on 2182023 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

edit on 2182023 by MetalThunder because: C ompendre

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm going to place this here in case it's more important for future thinking than it is for today's mind set.

Former President Jimmy Carter will begin receiving hospice care at home following a series of hospital stays, his foundation said in a statement on Saturday.

"After a series of short hospital stays, former U.S. President Jimmy Carter today decided to spend his remaining time at home with his family and receive hospice care instead of additional medical intervention," the statement said. "He has the full support of his family and his medical team. The Carter family asks for privacy during this time and is grateful for the concern shown by his many admirers."

The Carter Center did not provide details on his recent hospitalizations. His grandson, Jason Carter, said in a tweet that, "I saw both of my grandparents yesterday. They are at peace and—as always—their home is full of love. Thank you all for your kind words."

notible quote here is the "They are at peace" normally spoken of about the dead.

Ok so could Carters funeral be the "State-Funeral" -Q- mentioned a few times? That's why we might want to watch this a bit closer.
Q-2522
Q-2537
Q-2549
Q-4229

Interesting how 3/4th of those State Funeral posts are from the 2500s. Just pointing this out as I said.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting thread of tweets from Hiddeπ Amur∆Ka: Thr𓂀ce (G)REatEST ॐ eventually links the phallus/obelisk to key hebrew script characters.

So frustrating.
I try and link info and when I come back to my replies my post disappears.
So I will be brief.
www.bitchute.com...

This shows that the secret to the mystery schools and freemasonry lies in the hermaphrodite child of Osiris i.e. Horus.
Known as Hermes and Aphrodite. The same person.
The baphomet.
Along the way in this search and lost thread as I was cross referencing mothers of ancient deities I had an epiphany.
All the ancient gods from Canaan, Greek, roman and the like are depictions of Ham, Cush, Semiramis, Naamah, Nimrod and Horus and this lineage.
But what about Canaan?
Where is his worship and deification?
Nowhere that's where.
It is like he died a man while his family tree is deified in many cultures.
Why?
It finally donned on me.
He was cursed by Noah.
Canaan is translated to mean "embarrassment".
Why was he cursed instead of Ham?
Ham had already received Noah's blessing.
Ham had sex with Naamah, Noah's 2nd wife, sister of Tubal Cain. And it produced Canaan.
And possibly Ham was adopted by Noah.
Naamah is the black Madonna always depicted with child, a black child i.e. Ham.

All of them deified except for Canaan, who had a curse placed upon him by Noah to be a servant among servants. Today's deep state.

I keep trying different searches and nothing relating Canaan to any deity.
I just find that so weird as the Greek, roman and Canaanite pantheon all come from the same source and lineage of Ham and Naamah.
But nothing with Canaan
edit on 18-2-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I believe that to be the American Freedom Caucus that was the core to the fight Kevin McCarthy had to become Speaker.
The speaker had to sign a contract with them to get their support otherwise we would be in the hundreds of attempts to vote.
To me it looks like they are going to reform the Republican party in name but will clean house and remove rinos

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds to me like he is starting his own political party.

America First Republicans

Are they a thing yet.

P

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hospice is when you give up on trying to live and succomb to death.
Hospice care is death care only.They do zero, nothing, nada to try and restore health.
They administer morphine.They supply zero nourishment.
They are a death cult.
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

The Roman, Greek and Norse Gods are all the same, just different names in different languages.

Don't forget the Norse, it shows an ancient lineage from one source of the Gods of old.

Just my opinion and research.

P

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Thanks. They may well define a new party to completely separate themselves from the old. I think that would be the smart thing to do. Prove that the old party is full of rinos then throw the whole thing in the bin and start again.

P

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The Roman, Greek and Norse Gods are all the same, just different names in different languages.

Don't forget the Norse, it shows an ancient lineage from one source of the Gods of old.

Just my opinion and research.

P

You are correct.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Hospice care is death care only.They do zero, nothing, nada to try and restore health.
They are a death cult.

Like former President Carter, my Dad passed while receiving hospice "care", though he was in a building composed solely of hospice rooms. Food at first, but his appetite left and he died 3 weeks later, receiving nothing but pain medication for the cancer.

It's not how I want to go, but "hospice care" is a very peaceful, humane way to transition to the next life when you're terminally ill.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know this has been discussed here but I wondered if anyone had noticed the scar on the wrist of the he and she pictures of Michelle Obama.

Sorry I’m on my phone and can’t upload pics.

Here is a link to the current version of Michelle

www.insider.com...

And here is a link to the pic of Obama and Mike

t.me...

Am I seeing things?

(Edited link to Mike)
edit on 2 18 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Damn dude that's bloody crazy!!! but spot on!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I wasn’t sure it was just me.

I was looking at the he Mike picture to see if there was obvious photoshop signs and saw it.

THEN I went and looked for the Michelle pic.

Crazy hey?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Maybe try some Scotch Tape....

edit on 19-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Clearly the reason for the Ohio train derailment was that the chain holding the rails together was missing.

That picture says a lot about how the infrastructure money that Obama and the last con-job... err... I mean Congress tried to force through went. Nice chain those nice and shiny.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Everyone has to realize though that with the amount of infrastructure and the amount of money we need to send to Ukraine there is just no way to be able to fit those repairs in. There just ins't the money available

I mean Cocaine Mitch said that Ukraine is the single most important thing for the American people right now.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
They are a death cult.

Like former President Carter, my Dad passed while receiving hospice "care", though he was in a building composed solely of hospice rooms. Food at first, but his appetite left and he died 3 weeks later, receiving nothing but pain medication for the cancer.

It's not how I want to go, but "hospice care" is a very peaceful, humane way to transition to the next life when you're terminally ill.

My mom did hospice at home after years of Alzheimer's, and we lost her 4 weeks ago today. My stepfather thought about having her put in a facility, but that would have been around $600.00 per day for them to not watch her as much as he could at home. He ended up putting a hospital bed next to their bed in their bedroom and hospice (as well as a regular nurse) came daily until the end. With Alzheimer's you not only forget people and events, but your body forgets how to walk and do other normal daily functions, and toward the end you're not able to swallow without aspirating. So my mother ended up not eating or drinking anything at all for 9 days (other than oral morphine every 4 hours - like Never pointed out). While I can certainly see how hospice is a "death cult", but they really did provide a service and were very helpful and informative. Alzheimer's is sad to see, as most of us have seen a grandparent going through it, but it feels much more personal to watch your own parent slowly disappear over the course of a few years until they're pretty much comatose for the last few weeks. Geez - I'm tearing up writing this - you think you have all this time to prepare for the inevitable and it's still a gut punch. I'm very happy that she's escaped her bodily prison and is free, but I miss her so much...
edit on 19-2-2023 by tallcool1 because: spellimg

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join