It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've had that "Something's about to happen" feeling for months... No problem being alone but I find myself not wanting to sleep in case I miss something.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Good Evening All…..🌺

Oh Boy, the rubber is hitting the road and it’s intense ! The Schezim ( lol, that word won’t come up on spell check, interesting, it’s a real word 🤔) is generally associated with schizophrenic behavior, but I’m going to define that word to mean, purposely distorting reality to make people nuts !

I’ve seen both extremes, people totally lost or people really trying to figure it all out. We all know something is going to change Biggly at an intuitive level…..LOL, you know what scares me most, is that I won’t fulfill the job that God/Spirit apparently wants me to do, because of fear and disillusionment. This fight isn’t for the faint of Heart, but damm I never expected to be an unwilling soldier of War and we’re talking about full out assault against humanity and everything we hold dear….

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Further analysis indicates that the proper repair method would be Zip-Ties.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Yeah, but the fact someone PShopped a picture doesn't mean the story is not true.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
QTSR Feb 19:

QTSR Feb 19:

edit on 2/19/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sorry I am behind last page? However I am watching American Idol...
and at ~ 9:12pm Katy Perry had what appeared to be a Right Eye Glitch...

When I hit "Recent" to find our thread so I could report this event, it was strange to
me that this thread was not in the top 1/4 of the ATS list or at least 50% which seems to be
a consistent 50% + average. I Had to scroll down below front page...I keep scrolling down &
found the "Q" for.... Weird thing was...example, it would should show last thread response
at like 20hr - 10hr & then 36hr to 12 min...
Sorry if this made no sense & wasted time, but it all seemed so odd to me in the least.

So recent is suppose to be in time order & it was way off, sorry for confusion.

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 1922023 by Ektar because: needed to add info

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

at ~ 9:12pm Katy Perry had what appeared to be a Right Eye Glitch

I believe this was covered not too long ago, probably about 100 pages back.
Could she be an android? Is this a vax thing? many theories floating about.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

I bet it's really nothing. Perry probably just does her eye thing to toss a misdirection at people looking too far into her "so-called" melt down she claims to have had when it became public that she is a sex-predator.

Look how much time was wasted last time she pulled the eye crappos, and now that Epstein and friends is coming back around, she has her eye thing happen again. It's pure misdirection.

I wonder if there is a Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, Kat Hudson, K E Hudson listed as a guest of the island?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I'm going to follow this posting of mine up with this:
"I think Carter might be dead by the end of the week"

It was reported on that he's decided to head home from Hospice care to spend his remaining time.

After a series of short hospital stays, the statement said, Carter “decided to spend his remaining time at home with his family and receive hospice care instead of additional medical intervention.”

The statement said the 39th president has the full support of his medical team and family, which “asks for privacy at this time and is grateful for the concern shown by his many admirers.”

Sounds very "end-of-life" to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
QTSR Feb 20:

edit on 2/20/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

So how is that going to roll as the FBI has recently expanded operations? New recruits under an old guard. Just who is the FBI really protecting as they just sit back and watch things like 9/11, 2020 election and the jab go the way it has?

The headline on their charter is 'National Security'. Just what kind of nation are they securing for the future?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds to me like he is starting his own political party.

America First Republicans

Are they a thing yet.

P

I think that could stick. I like the ring it has. America 1st Republicans. Hell I would love to hear America 1st Democrats joined that party. Because if they STAY Democrat, they ARE plain old Communist useful idiots.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
How about one more layer of conspiracy in the Ohio toxic spill

TWITTER
YIKES!!!!

We are at the precipice of a totalitarian takeover by these infiltrators. I am cracking open a Hopium on the fact we are waiting for the climax now.

89 bottles of beer on the wall
89 bottles of beer
take one down
pass it around
88 bottles of Hopium beer on the wall.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

KNOW LOVE = THE MISSING PIECE

THIS IS A LOVE STORY = FREEING US FROM YEARS OF PROGRAMMING
SHOWING US HOW = SHOWING US WHO = SHOWING US THE WHY
BIBLICAL = OUR FOCUS = OUR ATTENTION = OUR POWER = OUR CHOICE
FREE WILL = WE CREATE WHAT WE THINK = SEE ILLUSION = GRABS ATTENTION
NO PEACE = GIVE IT OUR ENERGY & POWER = WE ARE CO-CREATORS
WE SPREAD IT = SILENCE IS GOLDEN = DARKNESS FALLS = A NEW SPIRIT
SPIRIT OF LOVE = OUR MISSING PEACE = GOD IS WITH US = FEAR NOT
THINK LIKE A CHILD = CHILD-LIKE FAITH = CLEAR YOUR MIND = HEAL
FOCUS ON REAL = RECONNECT = TRUST GOD = KNOW PEACE = POWER UP
BE BEST = FIND YOUR INNER CHILD = LISTEN TO YOUR HEART = THE PATH
LEAP OF FAITH = TRUST YOURSELF = TRUST THE PLAN = GOD'S PLAN = THE CLOSER
IN THE END ONLY LOVE REMAINS = GOD IS LOVE = REFLECT LOVE COMFORT & MERCY
THE MISSING PIECE = PEACE IS THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

“Who cares if One More light goes out, Well I Do”

the “dome” represent your eye... All that [THEY] want you to see

Seeing only what [They] want you to see.

The Plan is & always has been to #HEAL all lands around the world …

edit on 20-2-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

So how is that going to roll as the FBI has recently expanded operations? New recruits under an old guard. Just who is the FBI really protecting as they just sit back and watch things like 9/11, 2020 election and the jab go the way it has?

The headline on their charter is 'National Security'. Just what kind of nation are they securing for the future?

I haven’t sat down yet and given this a good analysis of how it may fit into anything here, but I’ve got some food for thought…

I spent my career in one of the other three letter agencies. I was a first level supervisor for most of that time. My duties spanned a wide range of things because we were chronically about 40 percent understaffed, no matter what office I was at. I dealt with everything from ELR, to sitting on hiring panels, developing welfare check systems for people we had in custody, etc.

One of the things I had to do increasingly often was draft search warrants and prepare arrest warrants. A search warrant is like an art form and must be perfectly phrased for a judge to sign, whereas an arrest warrant was signed by any case agent, literally a form to fill out and then enter into NCIC using some codes and acronyms.

Roughly 2009 or so, I remember a meeting I was in that evolved into a complaining session like so many of our meetings did. I think it was only folks from my agency but I could be wrong.

What I took away from that meeting was the impression that my agency and our sister agencies (those we worked closest with who had similar missions) were going to be absorbing the majority of federal criminal investigations, while warrant entry, validation, and maintenance was going to be entirely managed by The Eye. Whether some (or all) 1811s would be assigned to some sort of specialized NCIC collateral duty, or if support personnel would be given that task, was never clarified.

Obviously we had a million questions about how that would work, how we could work “our” cases and follow dockets while The Eye was updated in real time so new info would be connected to the correct NIC numbers, etc.

I left the agency a few years ago and none of that had ever come to fruition, although there was some movement in that direction in one way that’s best not shared on a forum. Never did we prepare to have any other agency take over most of our warrant maintenance— but there sure was always talk of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
“The Eye,” eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All…..🌺

Oh Boy, the rubber is hitting the road and it’s intense ! The Schezim ( lol, that word won’t come up on spell check, interesting, it’s a real word 🤔) is generally associated with schizophrenic behavior, but I’m going to define that word to mean, purposely distorting reality to make people nuts !

I’ve seen both extremes, people totally lost or people really trying to figure it all out. We all know something is going to change Biggly at an intuitive level…..LOL, you know what scares me most, is that I won’t fulfill the job that God/Spirit apparently wants me to do, because of fear and disillusionment. This fight isn’t for the faint of Heart, but damm I never expected to be an unwilling soldier of War and we’re talking about full out assault against humanity and everything we hold dear….

I can relate. I have been thinking about that too. The fear part I seemingly have some when I least wish it. I realize I have to give it over, but natural instincts on that are real hard to overcome IMO. Jesus said fear not and my own dad believed it was true to be positive while seeking to keep fear and doubt out of your mind. Good plan and worth the practice.

Schism is the word you needed there and I have gotten bad now in my old age using these spell check crutches that I miss some I used to be able to just type out fast.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wait. Are they feeding all that garbage into a Palantir system?

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: kwakakev

I haven’t sat down yet and given this a good analysis of how it may fit into anything here, but I’ve got some food for thought…

I spent my career in one of the other three letter agencies. I was a first level supervisor for most of that time. My duties spanned a wide range of things because we were chronically about 40 percent understaffed, no matter what office I was at. I dealt with everything from ELR, to sitting on hiring panels, developing welfare check systems for people we had in custody, etc.

One of the things I had to do increasingly often was draft search warrants and prepare arrest warrants. A search warrant is like an art form and must be perfectly phrased for a judge to sign, whereas an arrest warrant was signed by any case agent, literally a form to fill out and then enter into NCIC using some codes and acronyms.

Roughly 2009 or so, I remember a meeting I was in that evolved into a complaining session like so many of our meetings did. I think it was only folks from my agency but I could be wrong.

What I took away from that meeting was the impression that my agency and our sister agencies (those we worked closest with who had similar missions) were going to be absorbing the majority of federal criminal investigations, while warrant entry, validation, and maintenance was going to be entirely managed by The Eye. Whether some (or all) 1811s would be assigned to some sort of specialized NCIC collateral duty, or if support personnel would be given that task, was never clarified.

Obviously we had a million questions about how that would work, how we could work “our” cases and follow dockets while The Eye was updated in real time so new info would be connected to the correct NIC numbers, etc.

I left the agency a few years ago and none of that had ever come to fruition, although there was some movement in that direction in one way that’s best not shared on a forum. Never did we prepare to have any other agency take over most of our warrant maintenance— but there sure was always talk of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Jeffery and Mark (Alexander Onassis) parents.
I wish people would stop harassing them.
Just kidding.
They are non-existent.
That's weird.

While we are at it.
Can anyone find a recent pic of Alexander Onassis?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Tracking the AI Bots... is MS Bing a win?

edit on 20-2-2023 by FlyingFox because:

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join