It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFoxKeeping track of resignations. This has the feel of #964.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.

World Bank President David Malpass is resigning due to...wait for it...climate change. Seriously they expect us to believe this? "He declined to acknowledge the scientific concensus that fossil fuels were warming the planet."
More worrying who is the Biden administration going to replace him with?
I imagine he is heading out of Dodge before the reality of the world economy becomes #Facts Matter.

World Bank President David Malpass Resigns
Anther huge resignation. Seth Berkley, CEO of GAVI.
Melinda French Gates Twitter
It's strange that GAVI and Melinda do not mention Seth Berkley by name, just announcing his replacement.

Seth is most proud of his accomplishment to "assure a vaccine market."

"As a global health leader, my mandate is clear- to ensure no one is left behind, by creating a world where life- destroying [editorial correction] vaccines are available to everyone who needs them, regardless of the ability to pay."
Seth Berkley GAVI

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: nerbot

Well... this is happening today: Supreme Court debates Brunson rehearing request.

So, this could be interesting, but statistically it's not likely to get a hearing. If it does though, it would be game over that's for sure.

Thanks for the heads-up. Always nice to have "events" to look forward to. The year-long effort by Georgia's rabid DA to "get Trump" was a bust this past Thursday. Let's see if Supreme Court conservatives can collectively overrule Justice Roberts today.
edit on 2/17/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

That would be a blast.

This is on me, , it's hopeium your favorite...

Sorry I'm feeling a little cynic today

edit on 17-2-2023 by Terpene because: Don't feed the trolls.... Like me...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
War

edit on 17-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Sounds like a plan!

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Thank you for the hopium mug..lol. I completely understand. I too have cynical days my friend. They say we are coming to an end so I am trying to hang in there!

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: nerbot

ps, I have a Q magnet too. lol

Did you get it mysteriously? When I moved into a new house the only thing we found there was a Q fridge magnet. I took it as a sign to become obsessed with Q drops for several years.

Not really mysteriously, I got my Q magnet from LIDLs the food store when I bought a set.

Currently, my fridge says "All NPCs Must Die" and the "Q" is over the "i" Indesit logo on the front.

My fridge makes all sorts of noises to let me know it's there. I find it comforting, like a personal "HAL" who whispers Gobbeldygook at regular intervals.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Am I to interprete this as boots on the ground?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Hmmm... tweeted at 1:14 am EST (think of Law of War manual); I AM Shane Browning tweet:

.@USArmy your up, go time ..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I may have found the next phase of the plandemic.
Marburg.
I am highly suspicious when the WHO convenes an urgent meeting over the outbreak in Africa.
WHO Convenes Urgent Meeting Over Marburg Outbreak in Africa

This triggered the Marburg Vaccine Consortium who convened on October 13, 2022.[17]
An Introduction to the Marburg Virus Vaccine Consortium

Some real weirdness here aside from the consortium. Under Conflict of Interest the U.S. has listed two patents,#8,017,130 and #7635485.
U.S. Patent #7635485 dated January 17, 2006> Patent#763548 Method of Accelerated Vaccination Against Ebola Virus

You probably can make more sense than I can from this but from what I can see is that they already had the genetic vaccines and this is back in 2006! The patent also shows the ability to use nasal sprays and oral ingestion to treat.
It has a list of a number of viruses, which oddly sounds like a check list.
*Influenza, *RSV, Enterovirus, West Nile, Dengue, Hepatitis, Ebola, Marburg, Lassa Virus, Measles, **HIV, Epstein Barr and *SARS- Coronavirus.
U.S. Patent # 8,017,130 dated November 5, 2009> U.S. Patent For Method of Accelerated Vaccination Against Ebola Viruses
This patent is a continuation of Patent #332,976 filed January 17, 2006. Looks like patents go back to 2003.
"The present invention relates to genetic vaccines for stimulating cellular and humoral immune responses in humans and other hosts, and, in particular, relates recombinant viruses that express heterologous antigens of pathogenic viruses, in single dose form."

An Introduction to the Marburg Virus Vaccine Consortium MARVAC
Funding provided by the DOD, BARDA/ NIH/NIAID.
A new star...D.W. Daniel Wolf is employed by and receives a salary from BARDA and he just happens to be a member of the Vaccine Consortium.
Who is Daniel Wolf? Public Health Agency of Canada Daniel Wolf Research Works
Under the radar "Natural History of Marburg Virus Infection to Support Medical Countermeasures Development."

Back to the consortium "MARVAC is a WHO- coordinated consortium to promote international collaboration for the development of MVD vaccines. The consortium builds on the previous success of WHO working groups on Covid-19 preclinical models and assays that accelerate the development of Covid-19 vaccines by rapidly sharing scientific findings and protocals." Usual characters around this NGO's, governments, industry and acadamia.

They have no qualms stating that biodefense and research grants allowed them to turbo charge research into vaccines. The goal is as usual an annual jab.

The timing of all of this is highly unusual and Gates funds the WHO, NIH, NIAID and probably most of the members on that consortium.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel you may find this of interest. Bill Gates and Rishi Sunak had a get together answering a question from AI Chatbot.
Bill Gates Tweet

What are the questions that Sunak is referring to? I noticed that there is a light and dark 10 on the left upper corner and the right lower corner. Could he be reading the ku posts? #1010

When I typed 1010 in
#4189 WWG1WGA!!!

And #2252
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Following the wives...
Melinda French Gates published a book in April 2019 called "The Moment of Lift". That title has me just wondering. The moment Covid-19 took off? They like to play these word games.
Melinda French Gates Tweet

Some of the comments are pure gold. All she does is constantly talk about women's issues but not a word about the jabs, which she has promoted along with Billy in India and Africa.
I checked into Billy's book review. This is rather chilling.
"Memorable passage about how she handles seeing people in desperate circumstances. "All of us have to let our heart's break; it's the price of being present to someone who is suffering." "Your heart will break more than once reading this book."
Bill Gates Book Review The Moment of Lift

I have trust issues.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Whistleblower Brook Jackson finally has some solid proof of Pfizer's faulty clinical trial data through its 3rd party clinical testing partner.
This is very important because this demonstrates that her claim has real merit.
Remember "Fraud eviscerates all contracts, legal experts say. Pfizer's immunity from lawsuits for vaccine injury or death will not hold up if courts find that the pharma company falsified data or hid vaccine data to conceal safety risks."
Pfizer Pulls 50% of People from Phase 3 Clinical Trials for GCP Violations

By eliminating 50% of the participants in the phase 3 clinical trial means something had to be really seriously wrong. The clinical trial research group with Covid was Vantavia so it could be the same company.

Pfizer might have used the defense that they weren't aware of problems with Vantavia but now they have shot themselves in the foot by showing that they are aware.

These people are stupid!
"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He's in the Process of
Destroying Himself".
Discovery.
Do you believe in coincidences?
We have the source.

Her case is still pending while they continue through the discovery stage.
Brook Jackson Pfizer Whistleblower Lawsuit will Proceed to Discovery

Background...
Judge Clears Way for Pfizer Whistleblower Lawsuit

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'll be very surprised if the next one is Marburg.
I did find this map on recent outbreaks. Even though 2 cases were reported outside Africa in Germany in 1967 and Serbia in the same year, all remaining cases have been in Africa.
Map
It might surprise you to know that the sum total of deaths from Marburg is less than 500 since 1967. It surprised me. However the African nations where it seems to be more prevalent are very well versed in dealing with and isolating people and most (clearly) recover.
CDC chart of outbreaks and deaths

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

twitter.com...

Tweet

Corinne Clark Barron liked
BREAKING: George Soros endorses @RonDeSantisFL for the GOP nomination!

Hmmm DeSantis better ask him to go to Hell.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was just checking about the possibility of acid rain from the East Palestine trail derailment. Something must be up because Goog did this "It looks like the results below are changing". Where have we seen that before?

Some Tiktoc accounts are pointing out a Simpson connection.
Youtube Simpson Singing in the Rain
Tiktok Simpson Acid Rain Prediction

It looks like East Palestine may have snow tonight.
East Palestine 7 Day Weather Forecast

I wonder how far that can travel? Meanwhile residents there are being given no direction or warnings. Just unreal.
Acid Rain Possible
I just checked the EPA twitter and they keep telling everyone that they are monitoring the water but neglecting the obvious, water from precipitation.
U.S. EPA Twitter

Possibly we have another movie/tv series connection. I while back I was watching the series "Rain" but didn't continue to follow it but what if?
Rain- Netflix Series

"A virus that is carried by rainfall wipes out almost all humans." What are the chances that the second season was released May 17, 2019? Maybe the acid rain is replacing a virus.

I am hoping #461 applies here.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I thought the same as you. There are not that many cases in Africa and suddenly the WHO calls an emergency meeting and this Marburg Vaccine Consortium rallies. No doubt they want this to spread or frighten people in Africa so that they can try and give them one of those fancy mRNA jabs. They weren't very successful first time round with Covid.
Practice makes perfect?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I thought the same as you. There are not that many cases in Africa and suddenly the WHO calls an emergency meeting and this Marburg Vaccine Consortium rallies. No doubt they want this to spread or frighten people in Africa so that they can try and give them one of those fancy mRNA jabs. They weren't very successful first time round with Covid.
Practice makes perfect?

For some reason, I feel like the Marburg virus was already discussed in these threads as the next possible outbreak. I might be wrong but, it had something to do with the symptoms being similar to what might occur over time to those who took the jab.

Basically, it’s not really Marburg , but the adverse effects of the jab? Does anyone else remember this or have I lost it?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Woah woah hold on there. There will not be much or even any acid rain with this. Acid rain is about SO2 or NO2, 99% of the time, comes in contact with water in the air which makes that and not much with this stuff. Maybe a hint of that but the toxic fumes are plenty to make up for that good news.

This will dissipate within miles of the site. The deal is, the site is bad news until this stuff burns off or is rained down to the Gulf of Mexico. Dilution is the solution to that part of this. Drinking water is treated but some will get thru in E Palestine but not very far away like Fukishima's radioactivity.

Acid rain is not much of an issue now compared to 30 years ago. I have monitored Acid Rain deposition and we finally retired our monitoring because the pH was no longer running in the 3.5 to 5.0 range which is a bit acidic for rainwater but it is not battery acid grade strength. Now we see 6 to 8 pH in the middle of the country, and that is a damn good sign. Volcanos are a huge source of acids spewing into our atmoshphere.

To summarize the Acid rain discussion is a distraction from the real issues.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I was just checking about the possibility of acid rain from the East Palestine trail derailment. Something must be up because Goog did this "It looks like the results below are changing". Where have we seen that before?

Some Tiktoc accounts are pointing out a Simpson connection.
Youtube Simpson Singing in the Rain
Tiktok Simpson Acid Rain Prediction

It looks like East Palestine may have snow tonight.
East Palestine 7 Day Weather Forecast

I wonder how far that can travel? Meanwhile residents there are being given no direction or warnings. Just unreal.
Acid Rain Possible
I just checked the EPA twitter and they keep telling everyone that they are monitoring the water but neglecting the obvious, water from precipitation.
U.S. EPA Twitter

Possibly we have another movie/tv series connection. I while back I was watching the series "Rain" but didn't continue to follow it but what if?
Rain- Netflix Series

"A virus that is carried by rainfall wipes out almost all humans." What are the chances that the second season was released May 17, 2019? Maybe the acid rain is replacing a virus.

I am hoping #461 applies here.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I'll be very surprised if the next one is Marburg.
I did find this map on recent outbreaks. Even though 2 cases were reported outside Africa in Germany in 1967 and Serbia in the same year, all remaining cases have been in Africa.
Map
It might surprise you to know that the sum total of deaths from Marburg is less than 500 since 1967. It surprised me. However the African nations where it seems to be more prevalent are very well versed in dealing with and isolating people and most (clearly) recover.
CDC chart of outbreaks and deaths

I got banned from the blue bird site last night because I replied to a Marburg thread. People seemingly fail to grasp that in nature, when a virus is more virulent. It is inherently less transmissible. And vice versa. These people thought I was telling stories.
But historical data proves as much unless: it’s something genetically engineered

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join