It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Marburg is Ebola on steroids

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Woah woah hold on there. There will not be much or even any acid rain with this. Acid rain is about SO2 or NO2, 99% of the time, comes in contact with water in the air which makes that and not much with this stuff. Maybe a hint of that but the toxic fumes are plenty to make up for that good news.

This will dissipate within miles of the site. The deal is, the site is bad news until this stuff burns off or is rained down to the Gulf of Mexico. Dilution is the solution to that part of this. Drinking water is treated but some will get thru in E Palestine but not very far away like Fukishima's radioactivity.

Acid rain is not much of an issue now compared to 30 years ago. I have monitored Acid Rain deposition and we finally retired our monitoring because the pH was no longer running in the 3.5 to 5.0 range which is a bit acidic for rainwater but it is not battery acid grade strength. Now we see 6 to 8 pH in the middle of the country, and that is a damn good sign. Volcanos are a huge source of acids spewing into our atmoshphere.

To summarize the Acid rain discussion is a distraction from the real issues.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: FlyingFox
I was just checking about the possibility of acid rain from the East Palestine trail derailment. Something must be up because Goog did this "It looks like the results below are changing". Where have we seen that before?

Some Tiktoc accounts are pointing out a Simpson connection.
Youtube Simpson Singing in the Rain
Tiktok Simpson Acid Rain Prediction

It looks like East Palestine may have snow tonight.
East Palestine 7 Day Weather Forecast

I wonder how far that can travel? Meanwhile residents there are being given no direction or warnings. Just unreal.
Acid Rain Possible
I just checked the EPA twitter and they keep telling everyone that they are monitoring the water but neglecting the obvious, water from precipitation.
U.S. EPA Twitter

Possibly we have another movie/tv series connection. I while back I was watching the series "Rain" but didn't continue to follow it but what if?
Rain- Netflix Series

"A virus that is carried by rainfall wipes out almost all humans." What are the chances that the second season was released May 17, 2019? Maybe the acid rain is replacing a virus.

I am hoping #461 applies here.

Vinyl chloride binds to create hydrochloride acid. Which is the same thing as pool shock. I’m on the fence in all this. Because chlorine (bleach) is highly toxic. Especially aerosolized. Which means all these river videos, while heinous. Are essentially sterilizing all of the water supplies

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: Justoneman
Woah woah hold on there. There will not be much or even any acid rain with this. Acid rain is about SO2 or NO2, 99% of the time, comes in contact with water in the air which makes that and not much with this stuff. Maybe a hint of that but the toxic fumes are plenty to make up for that good news.

This will dissipate within miles of the site. The deal is, the site is bad news until this stuff burns off or is rained down to the Gulf of Mexico. Dilution is the solution to that part of this. Drinking water is treated but some will get thru in E Palestine but not very far away like Fukishima's radioactivity.

Acid rain is not much of an issue now compared to 30 years ago. I have monitored Acid Rain deposition and we finally retired our monitoring because the pH was no longer running in the 3.5 to 5.0 range which is a bit acidic for rainwater but it is not battery acid grade strength. Now we see 6 to 8 pH in the middle of the country, and that is a damn good sign. Volcanos are a huge source of acids spewing into our atmoshphere.

To summarize the Acid rain discussion is a distraction from the real issues.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: FlyingFox
I was just checking about the possibility of acid rain from the East Palestine trail derailment. Something must be up because Goog did this "It looks like the results below are changing". Where have we seen that before?

Some Tiktoc accounts are pointing out a Simpson connection.
Youtube Simpson Singing in the Rain
Tiktok Simpson Acid Rain Prediction

It looks like East Palestine may have snow tonight.
East Palestine 7 Day Weather Forecast

I wonder how far that can travel? Meanwhile residents there are being given no direction or warnings. Just unreal.
Acid Rain Possible
I just checked the EPA twitter and they keep telling everyone that they are monitoring the water but neglecting the obvious, water from precipitation.
U.S. EPA Twitter

Possibly we have another movie/tv series connection. I while back I was watching the series "Rain" but didn't continue to follow it but what if?
Rain- Netflix Series

"A virus that is carried by rainfall wipes out almost all humans." What are the chances that the second season was released May 17, 2019? Maybe the acid rain is replacing a virus.

I am hoping #461 applies here.

Vinyl chloride binds to create hydrochloride acid. Which is the same thing as pool shock. I’m on the fence in all this. Because chlorine (bleach) is highly toxic. Especially aerosolized. Which means all these river videos, while heinous. Are essentially sterilizing all of the water supplies

Not going to be a whole lot of HCL it is much more soluble in ethanol or ether than water. Here is a good wiki definition. pardon for using wiki

In the U.S., OSHA lists vinyl chloride as a Class IA Flammable Liquid, with a National Fire Protection Association Flammability Rating of 4. Because of its low boiling point, liquid VCM will undergo flash evaporation (i.e., autorefrigerate) upon its release to atmospheric pressure. The portion vaporized will form a dense cloud (more than twice as heavy as the surrounding air). The risk of subsequent explosion or fire is significant. According to OSHA, the flash point of vinyl chloride is −78 °C (−108.4 °F).[15] Its flammable limits in air are: lower 3.6 volume% and upper 33.0 volume%. The explosive limits are: lower 4.0%, upper 22.05% by volume in air. Fire may release toxic hydrogen chloride (HCl) and carbon monoxide (CO).[16] VCM can polymerise rapidly due to heating and under the influence of air, light and contact with a catalyst, strong oxidisers and metals such as copper and aluminium, with fire or explosion hazard. As a gas mixed with air, VCM is a fire and explosion hazard. On standing, VCM can form peroxides, which may then explode. VCM will react with iron and steel in the presence of moisture.[5][17]

Doesn't matter as much that HCL is there as it does the whole soup is very bad to breath, Very very bad. The water is in trouble until the leaks end. The fire will help appease the water quality. The damage is done now. This will take weeks to be safe to be within a few hundred yards of the wreck. But it will not be impossible to live there again like Fukishima.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"

Sometime between Feb 10th and today, Nathaniel CJ Rothschild deleted his twitter account (@NCJRothschild)!

I caught it because it's one of the accounts I regularly archive.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
QTSR Feb 17:

QTSR also posted BF wires and a comment today which I'll post tomorrow morning. It's been a long day...
edit on 2/17/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"

Sometime between Feb 10th and today, Nathaniel CJ Rothschild deleted his twitter account (@NCJRothschild)!

I caught it because it's one of the accounts I regularly archive.

Something to do with this maybe:

A handful of the richest families in Europe including the owners of Chanel and Peugeot are putting up almost $4 billion to take the Rothschild & Co. bank private

Perhaps his Twitter account deletion was a professional courtesy agreement because of predictable negative public feedback.

"Bankers" rhymes with...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Cheers nerbot... That stacks up!

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Interesting that Rishi Sunak is wearing a kabbala red string wrist band!

Also the 0 of the dark lower 10 is tipped on edge?

I'm leading towards Sunak now being under the control of White Hats - but could be a clone or body double.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Interesting Youtube posted by the Telegraph... Shows Zelensky preaching to the standing "peasants" of the UK parliament:

1) He keeps them waiting for the first 11:17 of the video,

2) He is seated on raised steps like a High Priest at the Altar,

3) The bright windows flooded with lights are formed by 3 lines of 9 large windows - giving 999, which is UK version of 911,

4) He starts speaking at 17:10...
edit on 17-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Just caught up on speadsheet and archive downloads... I expect to post an Interim Archive update tomorrow or Sunday.
edit on 17-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Trump tweet, at 1:18am UTC on 18th:

America First Republicans GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THE WORLD. We Care About ALL Our Beautiful People. We Care About Our Precious Life-Giving Earth!!! WE TEND THE GROUND!!! WE ARE THE PARTY OF GOD, OF LOVE AND COMMON SENSE. We're not just saving America. WE'RE SAVING THE WORLD!!!

GEMATRIA from CAPS:

GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THE WORLD = SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP

WCAOPLGE = MAVERICK

WE TEND THE GROUND = RESET FOR THE WIN Q

WE ARE THE PARTY OF GOD, OF LOVE AND COMMON SENSE = OUR COUNTRY IS IN BIG TROUBLE, WHAT A MESS

WE'RE SAVING THE WORLD = WORLD DECLARED US INC IS UNLAWFUL = THE BEST IS YET TO COME

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds to me like he is starting his own political party.

America First Republicans

Are they a thing yet.

P

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yep!
Marburg will suddenly develop a 'new variant'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Yep!
Marburg will suddenly develop a 'new variant'.
Rainbows
Jane

Hope not.

I’d rather deal with an alien invasion than deal with Ebola, Marburg or filiform virus.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
QTSR Feb 17:

QTSR Feb 17:

edit on 2/18/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Does anyone watch JEOPARDY?

I'm looking for some indication whether this is true... I AM … Shane Browning tweet:

Jeopardy being used for sending out comms/Orders, must have thought I wouldn’t see … 🤷

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Interesting thread of tweets from Hiddeπ Amur∆Ka: Thr𓂀ce (G)REatEST ॐ eventually links the phallus/obelisk to key hebrew script characters.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
This feels like the dam is breaking! Santa Surfing has some really important tweets. Wikileaks has dropped Hillary's e-mails along with other gems, former J.P Morgan executive Jes Staley, best friends with Epstein, which we all know what that means and the Brunson Supreme Court Case.
I can't do justice to this because I'm in a time crunch but this is getting exciting. Popcorn time.
SantaSurfing Tweet

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
QTSR Feb 18:
SCOTUS to Reconsider Hearing Case Accusing Biden, Harris, Pence, and Other Lawmakers of Violating Oaths by Ignoring 2020 Fraud Allegations

edit on 2/18/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How about one more layer of conspiracy in the Ohio toxic spill

TWITTER

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join