It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Some HOPIUM for the day... JoM; how many bottles left on the wall?

Remember RELEASE THE KRAKEN

This tweet at 11:21 am UTC indicates it may be released tomorrow, FRIDAY, 10th:

Bigger

Could the SEC "releasing" @Krakenfx on the afternoon of Friday 10th be the precursor to fulfilment of #55 tomorrow evening?

Consider also that the tweet was on the 9th and Saturday, when the Storm would hit, is 11th... 9/11?

Consider further that on Sunday 12th, Pope Francis will have been pope for 9 years and 11 months.

Bigger

...and the there's this tweet, referencing Sunday 12th's Superbowl:

Bigger

11.6 marker is in #15

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

This is before #16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise

11.6 is also in the DoD Law of War manual:

Protection of the Population of an Occupied Territory

The case for this weekend is building...

edit on 9-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
As time wears on I am becoming closer and closer to being absolute that there is no virus, it is 5g symptoms being experienced by the jabbed and unjabbed.
Trump forced them to act long before they were ready.
I believe the plan was to have the mRNA tech ready for the real 5g rollout, not the mitigated rollout we have now.
They were going to have a "virus" requiring jabs.
This to draw out all the non-vaxers.
Then terrible sores that became present on everyone would emerge and they would blame the unvaxed and the proof would be that the boosters would clear up the sores(5g) and quarantine for the unvaxed would be mandated and the unvaxed blamed.
This was the plan designed decades ago.
Trump forced them to act before they were ready.
Their narrative now is a hodge-podge of jumbled and incomplete planned narratives.

originally posted by: Caled
I've had symptoms of every version of COVID. And I had the original before the official first case. I'll go out on a limb and say that I'm pretty sure whatever it is has permeated every cell in my body.

To quote the infamous Yellowbeard:

"Dying's the easy way out. You won't catch me dying. They'll have to kill me before I die!"

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: angelchemuel
I've been wondering about another part of this Covid puzzle. What about people who have been, I assume, asymptomatic throughout this entire plandemic.
I'm one of those fortunate ones and I've not had even a sniffle despite being surrounded by ill people jabbed and un- jabbed alike.
In fact I can't remember the last time I was ill with anything at all.
Maybe there are some answers there, that some people may have some stronger immunity to Covid. It would be a worthy research project so that hopefully it could help others moving forward.

We need to have hope that there are some answers out there.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel
I've been wondering about another part of this Covid puzzle. What about people who have been, I assume, asymptomatic throughout this entire plandemic.
I'm one of those fortunate ones and I've not had even a sniffle despite being surrounded by ill people jabbed and un- jabbed alike.
In fact I can't remember the last time I was ill with anything at all.
Maybe there are some answers there, that some people may have some stronger immunity to Covid. It would be a worthy research project so that hopefully it could help others moving forward.

We need to have hope that there are some answers out there.

wayback 2021

Rh- status seemed protective against SARS-CoV-2 infection with an aRR of 0.79 (95% CI, 0.73-0.85) and an ARD of -6.8 per 1,000 (95% CI, -8.9 to -4.7). The O- blood group also seemed protective, with an aRR of 0.74 (95% CI, 0.66-0.83) and an ARD of -8.2 per 1,000 (95% CI, -10.8 to -5.3). The relative protective effects of O, Rh-, and O- blood groups were greatest in patients younger than age 70.

edit on (2/9/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (2/9/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
FLASHBACK 2019 - Pentagon testing mass surveillance balloons across the US

Up to 25 unmanned solar-powered balloons are being launched from rural South Dakota and drifting 250 miles through an area spanning portions of Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin and Missouri, before concluding in central Illinois.

Travelling in the stratosphere at altitudes of up to 65,000ft, the balloons are intended to “provide a persistent surveillance system to locate and deter narcotic trafficking and homeland security threats”, according to a filing made on behalf of the Sierra Nevada Corporation, an aerospace and defence company.

The balloons are carrying hi-tech radars designed to simultaneously track many individual vehicles day or night, through any kind of weather. The tests, which have not previously been reported, received an FCC license to operate from mid-July until September, following similar flights licensed last year.

Loon - X - The MoonShot Factory

-----

edit on 292023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I must be super duper special.

Not Rh- and not a rare blood type either.
Probably asymptomatic.
At this point I don't know anyone who has not caught Covid regardless of jab status.
Oddly the O blood type family members have been the most seriously ill with Covid.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Document

Always a good time to bring up Al Haig, President, Vice President and Secretary Of State in that Order... as of now...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Resident Lurker also caught it before anyone knew it was around. He also has a passion for every circulating variant and subvariant. Have you any long Covid symptoms?

Speaking of long Covid. The NIH under Francis Collins was given $1.15 billion, yes that is with a B to study this.
NIH Launches Initiative to Study Long Covid

What has happened with this since 2021. Absolutely nothing.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Not much that I want to discuss on here. Folks have a tendency to jump in with an armchair diagnosis too quickly for my liking. Nothing serious, and I've had annual physicals each year.

a reply to: Caled
Resident Lurker also caught it before anyone knew it was around. He also has a passion for every circulating variant and subvariant. Have you any long Covid symptoms?

Speaking of long Covid. The NIH under Francis Collins was given $1.15 billion, yes that is with a B to study this.
NIH Launches Initiative to Study Long Covid

What has happened with this since 2021. Absolutely nothing.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I just finished listening to Rochelle Walensky, Califf and Tabak testify on their Covid response.
Testimony on Covid Response

Interesting that this was conducted on February 8th while people were being distracted by so many other issues. It is starting to feel a bit like a three ring circus.

Starting from the 45.30 mark some very revealing testimony. Their actions can no longer be put down to ineptitude.
Just a few takeaways.
-Letters were sent by the Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight to the NIH about various issues relating to Covid and once again the NIH did not respond. It would put a real spot light on the issue if the committee would have to resort to a FOIA lawsuit. At this point nothing surprises me. What struck me is that regardless of what was asked they had nothing, no documents that they could provide upon request. It's always "We'll get back to you", the only question not answered is when.

EcoHealth Alliance... Just consider how odd this is. The NIH funded EcoHealth Alliance, EcoHealth Alliance then breached its contract, was temporarily suspended and then the NIH resumed it. The excuse is pathetic. Peter Daszak just needed to correct some procedures and they are asked how can Eco possibly comply when they can't correct what went on at the WIV.
This must have been set up on purpose, because they cannot disbar an organization that breaches the contract.
How about financial penalties or any other consequences?

LONG COVID...Over $1 billion in funding given and they still do not have clinical trials up and going yet. Exactly how many participants do they need to start those trials. Waiting...waiting. What are they doing with the $?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the plan to wind down Covid?
Biden made the announcement that the Covid health emergency would end May 11th but according to Califf plans do change.
"Our efforts are also modest, because our EUA's are Independent of the public health emergency, so we can keep them going as long as we need to.
We've been preparing the INDUSTRY
since day 1 to be ready for transition and will put up a Federal Registry Notice."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More problems if the public health emergency is ended. According to Walensky the CDC will not have access to data. The whole system is so broken. They continue to rely on Data Use Agreements which is slow and antiquated but she is already working on getting them again.
Walensky has some very interesting ideas. More than once she banged the table on Adult Vaccine Schedules for the uninsured. They really need to get things in place for the next plandemic.

Just to put this in perspective. The NIH gives out 55,000 grants a year. The OIG inspected EcoHealth Alliance who received $85K and found some big issues and that is just one outlier. How many others are there? Once again nothing in place.

-Scientific Management Review Board has not convened since 2015 and the members have no idea why they have not been meeting. Good Question* The senator raises the concern that the funds may have been diverted elsewhere. This might also explain why there was no oversight with the Advisory Boards that just willy nilly approved the jabs regardless of concerns and evidence.

Seanator Degette D- Colorado said something just mind blowing. She has been on this committee prior to Covid. In December of 2019 she was questioning Fauci and asked him what kept him up at night. His response- fear of a virus- plandemic speaking.
And they wonder why 40% of the public doesn't trust Public Health Agencies. I don't trust polls either. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He seems healthy, the eyes look sharp.

CLIP

Worth noting, always holding something in his hands. Something Something dementia patients.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I cam across something that may tie in.

Bill Gates has a new love in his life Paula Hurd, the wife of Mark Hurd- Oracle connected who died of cancer in 2019.
Bill Gates New Love Paula Hurd
Could this connect to
The honor is ours.
Nice meeting you.

Honor-bound.
WWG1WGA!!!

I plugged in Oracle and these two posts came up. They sound rather like dating and heading towards potential marriage!
there are 3 exclamation points after WWG1WGA...Bill Gates has 3 children.

Checking on Oracle -surprise February 7, 2023 there was a LEAKED internal memo.
Oracle Leaked Internal Memo

This change sounds strangely like Microsoft and Azure. Once again AI and Health becoming a top priority with everything in the cloud.
Just imagine if Billy ties the knot with her. I imagine she must have some significant shares in Oracle. Makes me think of infiltration.
As he has shown over and over again he is a monopolist. This is just one more acquisition.

What if they merged these two platforms as in marriage?

Keeping track of resignations...
Don Johnson, former head of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and was also responsible for AI and Oracle Health has left. It would be worth following to see who replaces him.

edit on 9-2-2023 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Hey Thoughtful1 I wonder if today will be "Crazy 8" day or "Infinity Day"
since you were recently doing 8s.

Cheers
Ektar

I was keeping my eye on the 8th. After listening to the happy crew Walensky, Califf and Tabak, it sounds like we could be heading towards a never ending jab scenario. According to them they do not have to end the EUA even if the Public Health Emergency is lifted by Biden.
I don't like where this is heading. Especially in light of Tedros fanning the flames of an H5N1 pandemic.
Disclose TV Tedros Next Plandemic

When they tell us why we should worry>Why We Should Worry

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Seems we got a response about Stephane Bancel's slip up at the WEF.
Reuters Fact Check

This is just too funny. Okay apparently Stephane didn't say exactly what type of vaccine those 100,000 doses that were manufactured in 2019. If not the mRNA for Covid than what? This is a company that has not produced a successful vaccine prior to Covid.
Ha, but they do clarify exactly what he stated. "So the great news versus 2020, where we are today is that we have manufacturing capacity. As Seth knows, when the pandemic happened, Moderna hade made 100,000 doses in 2019 for the whole year. And I remember walking into the office of my manufacturing and I said "How about we make a billion doses next year!" And they look at me a bit funny and say what? And I say, "Yea we need to make a billion doses next year, there's going to be a pandemic."

Okaay...
Moderna's last great venture was an mRNA vaccine for Zika that mysteriously fell off the radar.
The current status for Zika seems somewhat murky. Once agian the NIH library material is made really difficult to read. Dark to light speaking.
Current Status of Zika

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Links aren't working. But right you are. They moved the assets to prepare for the big game.
I don't know how much longer twitter can stay up.
Leg of Cruelty @KwapsSeiko has just posted an on fire questioning by a House Oversight Committee member.
House Oversight Committee Twitter Q&A

That Twitter employee looks terrified.
Maybe this is all connecting to
Q & A?
In time.

Seems we have a lot of Q&A going on from Twitter to the NIH. Next up Hunter?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
More eye problems. Why is he still here???

Interesting Turley was the queen of the ball at impeachment one, now, the very same people who crowned him see him as a POS.

Polarity Realities are nothing if not totally predictable.

Joe has no allies but the Krazysteins and a few left over soldiers from WWII who don't know the war ended. Won't do a presser on the matter, but I know for a fact the Media Mattes talking point on Joe's promise on NSII will be "so what, DJT watched the gorilla channel all day idiots."

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Any views or adds on this tweet?

Bigger

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Another leaked top secret document suggesting something.
Daily Veracity CIA/Palantir
Logical thinking.
CIA coming back into the news [soon].

Thanks to twitter-
This involves the Global Engagement Center and the CIA. Scroll towards the bottom for Palantir.
Imagine they knew officially April 2020 that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were effective at treating Covid.

Palantir appears to be a very critical link for the success of the Covid plandemic.
"During the beginning of Operation Warp Speed- Palantir, using Gotham software- developed a program called Tiberious which is run by the Federal government and used to collect data from U.S. government agencies, pharmaceutical firms, vaccine manufacturers. It was also involved in clinical trials of the development of current Covid-19 vaccines."
They monitored the spread and had software that could predict outbreaks.
And just so much more.
DARPA-CIA-HHS-CDC and on and on.

With so many agencies using Palantir I imagine that the company must have been looked at much earlier. Is there a link to that by any chance?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I saw this in a random tweet yesterday... may help classify Wasserman-Schultz's eyes...

Bigger

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I here old Star trek Cmd Chekov say:
"Captain, I am detecting the deflector shield is still strong for the Klingon's. What are your orders?"

Ok, so a yes or no question is not both.

They do say they wish to reduce the worlds population so you failed the exam this time.

Either they do say that or they don't was the question? You gave a false response for the test so that you could deflect again.

originally posted by:

daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Do they say they are going to reduce the worlds population?

yes or a no?

They say it is a good idea to stop it from growing and keep it at a certain level and it is always presented as something that includes everyone's participation.

So the answer is both yes and no.

They will continue with the concepts of totalitarianism unless we stop them. Are you ready to let them run all over you? I am not ready to let them run all over you or myself. I am ready to see their deeds called out for what they are, genocide.

Meanwhile, there are a many countries experiencing negative population growth without experiencing actual genocide.

Makes no difference what individuals are or are not ready for. The future will bring change and some will embrace it, others will appose it and some won't care, and life goes on.

edit on 9-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join