It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Thank you for posting that! I shall have a read.
I have absolutely no idea if the HIV part would still remain in the mutations at all I'm afraid. But given that this was bio-engineered, and genetics is such a complex subject, I certainly see that it could. Who knows?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I've been wondering about another part of this Covid puzzle. What about people who have been, I assume, asymptomatic throughout this entire plandemic.
I'm one of those fortunate ones and I've not had even a sniffle despite being surrounded by ill people jabbed and un- jabbed alike.
In fact I can't remember the last time I was ill with anything at all.
Maybe there are some answers there, that some people may have some stronger immunity to Covid. It would be a worthy research project so that hopefully it could help others moving forward.

We need to have hope that there are some answers out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ssshhhhh! Delete your post! /you don't want any of 'them' reading that!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Posted because there was some interest way back in the thread about Michelle Obama’s early life in relation to the “Big Mike” speculation.

It was discovered accidentally as pic #11 in an article titled 56 Bizarre Photos And The Unknown Stories Behind Them that appeared randomly on my browser’s new tab page.

The caption was A 6-year-old Michelle Obama, 1970.

A snip of the text:
“Long before she was the First Lady, Michelle Obama nee Robinson was growing up in a South Shore bungalow in Chicago, Illinois. Her father was a city-pump operator, and while that didn’t afford the family a lot of money, it was enough money for the Robinson family to survive.”

Neither this nor any of the other unrelated photos in the article were presented in a political context.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've had symptoms of every version of COVID. And I had the original before the official first case. I'll go out on a limb and say that I'm pretty sure whatever it is has permeated every cell in my body.

To quote the infamous Yellowbeard:

"Dying's the easy way out. You won't catch me dying. They'll have to kill me before I die!"

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I've been wondering about another part of this Covid puzzle. What about people who have been, I assume, asymptomatic throughout this entire plandemic.
I'm one of those fortunate ones and I've not had even a sniffle despite being surrounded by ill people jabbed and un- jabbed alike.
In fact I can't remember the last time I was ill with anything at all.
Maybe there are some answers there, that some people may have some stronger immunity to Covid. It would be a worthy research project so that hopefully it could help others moving forward.

We need to have hope that there are some answers out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think this is another nothingburger. The complaint is nitpicky. I'm surprised to see her legal counsel use the word "nuts" in response to the statement of interest (had to go back and check; originally thought this was in response to the dismissal request). There is nothing for the government to switch sides for. In fact, the government stepped out of the way so the defendants could request dismissal, which is how most cases in that circumstance end. Is it nothing more than a disgruntled employee? Who knows. Could it be? Maybe. That in itself is enough to sink the whole case.

a reply to: Caled
Ha. Ha. Ha.
I found another legal for you.
This involves whistleblower Brook Jackson vs Pfizer which is to be heard March 15, 2023.
Recap of Jackson vs Pfizer Whistleblower Case.

What do you think?
Just to highlight one point around the issue of infiltration.
"I think the U.S. government officials and Pfizer contractors running the bioterrorism program knew then- and still know now- that the FDA- regulated "clinical trials" and data were fraudulent; that the 'prototypes' under production were and still are a class of bioweapons intended to harm and kill targets, and that clinical trial evidence of safety and efficacy was not then, and is not now, material or necessary to FDA's sham review process or to the U.S. governments decision to pay Pfizer for goods and services rendered and deploy the weapons on target populations."
Those are fighting words.

Can the government switch sides in this case? When I first started following this it was really odd how long the government sat on the case doing nothing. Then they decided to not support her whistleblower claim. Now they come back and have joined Pfizer's side?
Talk about David vs Goliath.

edit on 2/8/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, that sucks. I just got toasted on Twitter. At least for today.

Apparently, I exceeded my allotted tweets, which for today was a total of two.

Edit: Everyone is on DownDetector saying Twitter is messed up.
edit on 2/8/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The clips posted from the twitter hearing are rather funny.

So when the bots don't get the Q's ahead of time and their approved of answers, they are just Disney Animatronics with zero energy at all. All the rage, hate, anger, holier than thou stuff is gone, just bots with dying batteries repeating twitter files debunked talking points.

It would be interesting but the shutdown of them is quite telling if you know where to look.

Now, my personal observation. Allow me the analogy.

Everyone on the planet knows cigarettes cause cancer. Not tobacco, but the smokes from big tobacco. To not know is to be beyond ignorant.

That said, people still smoke, enough that Tobacco Road is still a thing.

The twitter files, not unlike the Church Hearings, sadly do not impact folks in the way it should. Hylic/NPCs aside, the world of information overload, caused in part by the twitter goons, leads us to this place where folks cannot connect the dots.

And, we have Sy, the CIA Ghoul, Hersh claiming Nordstream was downed by Team Joe, after Team Joe said they would do it.

Oh boy, they are going after Joe from all angles, which leads me back to information overload problem.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

This might be a needed time killer
50 pages of studies that were not paid for by ...

Oh boy, they are going after Joe from all angles, which leads me back to information overload problem

a reply to: crankyoldman

In the immediate aftermath of the pipeline bombing, the American media treated it like an unsolved mystery. Russia was repeatedly cited as a likely culprit, spurred on by calculated leaks from the White House—but without ever establishing a clear motive for such an act of self-sabotage, beyond simple retribution. A few months later, when it emerged that Russian authorities had been quietly getting estimates for the cost to repair the pipelines, the New York Times described the news as “complicating theories about who was behind” the attack. No major American newspaper dug into the earlier threats to the pipelines made by Biden and Undersecretary of State Nuland.seymourhersh.substack.com...

Interesting timing no coinkydinks

edit on 2023/2/8 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Next up...

Gotta show them...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

T1, I saw mention today that the jab SPEEDS UP AGEING?

This may be worth investigating further!

Remember Biden saying, some time ago, that we faced an epidemic of Alzheimers and that hospitals would be full just with those patients? Could tie into a speeding up of the ageing process. May be people getting alzheimers from an earlier age? Say 40 instead of 70?

A worrying thought, not just from a health perspective, but also from a societal safety perspective!

Consider that people in senior management positions are typically 40+.

What irrational decisions could be made by senior politicians and managers in military, politics, first responders, hospitals, etc. before the Alzheimers is diagnosed?

This might be driven by jab contents passing the blood/brain barrier and increasing Prions?

ETA -I should have caught up on the thread before posting, as I see you've already brought up the ageing... synchronicity.

edit on 9-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Earthquake Wars comes to ....Delaware?

youtu.be...
edit on 9-2-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Thanks for the expert input, therainmaker!

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I've found a minor clue in one of KU's kill boxes... from #4648

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 01bac9 No.10592228 📁
Sep 10 2020 15:28:16 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 7a021e No.10591965 📁
Sep 10 2020 15:15:24 (EST)
>>10591873
Q, you always seem to post exactly when I'm most down. Hive mind. Thank you, and God Bless.

>>10591965
Find peace [solace] through prayer.
There are good people standing behind you.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in Yourself.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
God bless.
Q

1) The obvious link, already covered, is of SOLACE to the QUANTUM INTERNET/FINANCIAL SYSTEM - via the James Bond movie Quantum of Solace (IMDb),

2) The verb "to SOLACE" means CONSOLE:

transitive verb
1: to give comfort to in grief or misfortune : console

Now think GAMES CONSOLE... Is this what we will need to use to initially access the Quantum Internet when DS kill the current internet?
I don't see the new Q-phones being distributed worldwide before the internet is taken down - that seems more like something that will happen after, once GESARA is made public!

3) There is another clue in the post that reinforces this interpretation:

Find peace [solace] through prayer

Compare praying to SPACE FORCE (who will run the Quantum Internet):

As the chinese might say... READY PRAYER ONE!
edit on 9-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That video seems to me to be a pretty good proof of Earthquake manipulation!

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Watch the last 5 minutes...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
SEEK BALANCE WITHIN = AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT

"To divide balance, its 1 center of gravity must be divided to 2 foci instead of 1."

1 FOCUS ON REAL = % HUMANITY Awakening, Trusting, Seeking Peace (No Sides)
2 FOCUS ON FAKE NEWS = % HUMANITY Distracted by Illusion & Division (Win=Lose)

"When the seesaw returns to its level, these 2 east-west foci withdraw into their
fulcrum and cease to be - because unbalance has ceased to be."

A New Concept of the Universe - Walter Russell

POST 2788 The NARRATIVE is designed to keep people in a constant state of 'FEAR'

FOCUS = CENTER = HEART = SOUL = DREAM = VISION = MIDDLE = FULCRUM
REAL POWER = UNMOVABLE = NEVER-CHANGING = TRUTH = UNIVERSAL LAW
SAME FOR ALL = NO ONE ABOVE THE LAW = GRAVITY = CENTER OF GRAVITY
MEET IN THE MIDDLE = STABILITY = EYE OF STORM = CALM & UNIFIED
STAND TOGETHER = NO SIDES = BUBBLE OF PROTECTION = BALANCED = RISE UP
BE BEST = FOCUS ON MISSION = N1LB = SHINE LIGHT FOR ALL = A LIGHT HOUSE
HUMANITY = RISE ABOVE TRAPS = FAKE NEWS = SPIN = SWIRLS = STORM RAGES
LOSING CONTROL OF NARRATIVE = UNITE & FLIP IT = WORLD SEEMS TO WOBBLE
SEE ILLUSION = MIRROR WORLD = DOWN IS UP = MAN IN THE MIRROR
EARTH OUT OF BALANCE = BE STILL & KNOW = RECONNECT US TO SPIRITUAL TRUTH
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING = FAMILY REUNION = HOMECOMING = PRODIGAL SON
OVERCOMES FEAR = RETURNS HOME = FINDS LOVE WAITING = HOME WHERE HEART IS
LOOK WITHIN = FIND ANSWERS = EARN IT = TRUST YOURSELF = TRUST HUMANITY
TRUST GOD = GOD IS LOVE = THIS IS A LOVE STORY = GREATEST STORY EVERY TOLD
PEACE = THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING...

edit on 9-2-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I AM … Shane Browning tweet at 20:30pm UTC:

I F***ING LOVE U!!!

!!! means check gematria (per Il Donaldo Trumpo)

Ignore the asterisks...

I FING LOVE YOU = 252 SIMPLE (5 BY 5) =

EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM (Top result)
gematria link

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
interesting late night news cycle.

WASHINGTON—Sen. John Fetterman, who had a stroke during his 2022 Senate campaign in Pennsylvania, is in the hospital, his office said late Wednesday night.

Fetterman was taken to George Washington University Hospital after feeling lightheaded toward the end of the Senate Democratic retreat Wednesday, according to a statement from his spokesperson, Joe Calvello.

"Initial tests did not show evidence of a new stroke, but doctors are running more tests and John is remaining overnight for observation," Calvello said.

So is this an attempt by members of the Trotskyist party to put in office a person that couldn't win an election, or will Fetterman became a poster man-child for the anti-vaxxers?

I'm going out on a limb and say that if the news cycle ignores this in the morning, then it's vaxx related, if they state that he was just exhausted then it's related to his stroke, but if he somehow dies (I don't like the man, but that would be a shame if he did die) then it is the attempt to place an other Trotskyist into office.

If this becomes a reoccurring thing, I wonder if he will be forced to step down?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have been waiting for the time to look through this white paper but cannot wait as I am always out of time to do it but feel I need to post before it gets away from me.
Too important.
I am concerned about what they are calling "inserts".

The spike protein in not natural, it is not human.
It is synthetic using HIV added to it in order to get the spike protein to bind to our cells.
There is no virus.
I will repeat, there is no virus.
AIDS came from the cocktail of vaccines not HIV.
This is Fauci's handiwork blaming it on HIV.

VAIDS is from the vaccines just like AIDS was.
The spike protein HAS TO come from an injection in order to enter our bloodstream.
There is no other way.
A naturally occurring glycoprotein is how our cells communicate cell-cell at a quantum level. Where these spikes occur there should be strings and strands made up of sugar molecules set in order creating language and signals using approximately 12 different sugar molecules, or monosacharrides.
Not a spike, where supposed viruses attach.
I posted a white paper awhile back showing a blueprint showing they admit the spike protein is synthetic and the only way that can get past our digestive acids is to be entered into our bloodstream is intravenously.
The only way.
A properly formed glycoprotein goes through about 8 stages of forming the sacharrides into strings aligning the sugars in order so that the correct msg from a cells needs are communicated Cell-cell.
The spike is not human.
I have been looking for an animal or reptile for it's source and mice are the only animal I have found where a spike glycoprotein exists. Again I am pressed for time and will return to this as it is the key to unraveling this bioweapon.
There is no virus, just the "vaccine". HIV was added in order for this synthetic glycoprotein to insert itself into our cell wall.
The natural occuring communication our cells use is, dna-rna- glycoprotein- glycoprotein (another cell)
When 2 or more cells brush up against each other only the strings of sequential monosacharrides protrude the cell and interact one with another.
It is a single protein that attaches to the cell wall.

You may find this paper of interest. This fits in with what you stated right from the start about the HIV link and Covid.
To think that this was published January 31, 2020! Right at the very start they knew and then withdrew the paper! Not peer reviewed, Ha, who cares.
I wonder who withdrew it because I doubt the authors did. This is a smoking gun of evidence that the virus was manipulated. Unconventional evolution...
Uncanny Similarities of unique inserts in the 2019-nCov Spike Protein

"However, it is unlikely that all 4 inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein fortuitously match 2 key structural proteins of an unrelated virus [HIV-1]."

Conclusion "Our analysis of the spike glycoprotein of 2019-nCoV revealed several interesting findings:
First we identified 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein that are not present in any other coronavirus till date.
This uncanny similarity of novel insert in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gay is unlikely to be fortuitous. Note> Facilitate virus-host interactions."

Right from the start I thought that this was a multi stage bioweapons attack. Covid and then the mRNA jabs. What happens now? I have hoped that the virus would mutate and by doing so the HIV element would be reduced as well. Would that be possible?
I've spent ages wandering around the NIH library seeing papers with delayed publications, papers withdrawn, and now more recently abbreviated shortened papers with little detailed data disclosed along with the blurring of contents. It is more than obvious every attempt has been made and continues to be made to block information from the public.

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join