It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

edit on 18-11-2022 by GopiGrl because: Oops

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
originally posted by: [post=26773424]GopiGrl
a reply to: Guyfriday

I found this site a few months ago...interesting article about Walt. Sorry if it's redundant...

"Young Disney joined DeMolay in 1920, as the 107th member of the original Mother Chapter of DeMolay in Kansas City, Missouri. He was 19 years old.” DeMolay International, founded in 1919, is an international fraternal organization for boys 12 to 21. It was named for Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar. DeMolay is considered to be part of the general “family” of Masonic organizations."

www.coreysdigs.com...
edit on 18-11-2022 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Roxstar edited
There are a lot of ways this can go and I still firmly believe that the current form of Government will not be maintained and his presidency will not be the traditional presidency that we are all familiar with. Power back to the people and links to Articles of Confederation are all over the place. Its my opinion that is more of the direction we are headed.

Suppose the US moves its currency and transaction system to some form of digital coin. It’s supposed to be very secure.

Could that same system be used to provide a form of cheat-proof voting without people even going to polling places? No voting machines, no poll workers, no ballots… instant results… ability to verify your vote was counted… votes would have to be tied to accounts of actual humans... Theoretically, it could eventually remove the need for quite so much "representation" in government allow more direct involvement of citizens on many issues other than voting for politicians.

Wouldn’t that give the power back to the people?

The problem I see would be implementation. In very poor or rural areas not everyone has a cellphone or a computer or even a credit card… what ever the means of using the system would be. Businesses that currently operate solely on cash would require new infrastructure.

Right now we can’t even require voter ID without people claiming it creates issues of discriminatory access to voting. Involving some electronic gizmo would only make that worse.

Then again, if we move to a digital coin, that issue would have to be addressed anyway. Maybe we could use some of the billions of dollars going overseas to bolster the infrastructure for our own people.
edit on 11/18/2022 by cimmerius because: Further thoughts

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good point to raise, particularly since the FDA announced an adderall shortage October 12 - Big Pharma's too busy w other things...
www.fda.gov...

Some of these people have been taking it for years. When I took abnormal psychology in college, we were taught, if your therapist hasn't helped you after a year, find another. Some people think they (tptb) were drugging the indigo children -

I might get flamed for this but, what the heck...I was told that depression is a response to how someone wants life to be versus the reality. The only way to "cure" depression is to do...make small, practical goals and work your way up.

My observation is, too many young people have no idea how to work because their parents didn't teach them.

We are surrounded by inept, immature and overly emotional individuals -is the US one big psych ward?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I question secure. If they build it, it's not secure.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I remember connecting the dots in the early threads about Obamas shenanigans when he was still senator in Illinois.
Q brought up Loop Capital

Obama was directing tax money to Loop, which was operated by his friends and in laws. Loop, in turn funneled that money back to Senator Obama and his campaigns.

Rinse, repeat

I live 40 minutes west of Chicago....I know Obama all too well....like the $1,000,000,000 they are dropping on the lakefront area that includes his library. Makes me sick to see this crap after the destruction he caused.

Remember when Trump let Gov Blago out of prison a few years back?
Shortly after he was on a Chicago radio station and he said he was going to sing like a canary about the Dem machine in Illinois.....not a peep since.....I do see many sealed indictments though.....

I hope they hang them ALL......

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The theory I have heard from a few places is each person will receive some type of device some have labeled this as a (Q Phone) but may not be an actual phone, that has blockchain technology in it that will handle the banking as well as voting system, and other things. That way they can trace each vote and you can verify your vote.

If you choose not to vote that is your decision but it is available to everyone and identification is rock solid and cant be hacked allegedly. As for that technology I do not have much detail other than it is some sort of crystal tech and would be linked to the Quantum Financial System as well as you so others can't use it, but that is what I have heard.

This could possibly be the same for school board votes, local gov votes such as city, county items etc. In essence the power goes back to the people in that sort of way. My understanding is you get notified on these votes on the device and you have a timeframe to educate yourself and place your vote.

What I had heard was regional representatives would be elected to help set up policies or create the options for people to vote on. Kind of a crude explanation but details have not been disclosed or even verified if real.

The way I had heard digital coins would work was for large business to business transactions and some specialized transactions but some form of currency would still be available and needed.

As for the connection it was talked about that this would all be handled by the Starlink system which is much more involved that currently discussed and would be overseen by many country representatives etc. Its an interesting theory at least in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GopiGrl

I question secure. If they build it, it's not secure.

Sadly, trust will always be a concern with the government. Any system can be rigged when politicians provide the system. The question becomes what more verifiable method can minimize the problem when our current way of voting appears to be non-functional. That would seem to be the central issue with giving power back to the people.

Voting for representation is supposed to be the bedrock everything else is built upon. We need to get who we vote for. At a minimum. But it still creates an issue of agency. Minimizing the politician middleman and giving citizens more of a direct voice would be a step in the right direction.

But ya, the “what could go wrong question” yields some scary answers. How you vote could end up being just one more variable on your social credit score, an easy way to identify “wrong thinkers…”

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
1-
2-
3-

I try to find articles that corroborate q research that are not openly linking to q bread crumbs.

These links I found while diving into Terra Mar stuff.

First link is borderline rats material so no copy/paste here.

edit on (11/18/2222 by loveguy because: Just not satisfactory for Terra mar dissolved

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You mention the wrong thinkers, and the interesting thing about the QFS is somehow it is supposed to be connected to your conscious and can somehow determine what your intentions are so in essence money could not be spent for nefarious things or if it is spent can be tracked and cancelled.

Now who invented this technology or developed I do not know. What I have heard is it is not necessarily part of the government and the Starlink system managing all of this will be monitored by the military in the form of Space Force and the way I understand it it is representatives from many nations so it just isn't an American thing, or an Asian thing etc.

I cannot remember where I had heard this but supposedly in the Amazon Prime show the Expanse the handheld units that are used on the show are similar to what these devices would look like. If they work like described then essentially there would be very little need for many of the political appointments we have now since the people could vote directly. Don't like the vote too bad you either need to fight for your beliefs or move to a place with similar thinking

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I remember connecting the dots in the early threads about Obamas shenanigans when he was still senator in Illinois.
Q brought up Loop Capital

Obama was directing tax money to Loop, which was operated by his friends and in laws. Loop, in turn funneled that money back to Senator Obama and his campaigns.

Rinse, repeat

I live 40 minutes west of Chicago....I know Obama all too well....like the $1,000,000,000 they are dropping on the lakefront area that includes his library. Makes me sick to see this crap after the destruction he caused.

Remember when Trump let Gov Blago out of prison a few years back?
Shortly after he was on a Chicago radio station and he said he was going to sing like a canary about the Dem machine in Illinois.....not a peep since.....I do see many sealed indictments though.....

I hope they hang them ALL......

Blago was just a scapegoat. Yes, trying to sell Obama's senate seat was corrupt, but in the in big picture it really wasn't that big a deal. I mean, is there anybody here that doesn't think that sort of thing happens all the time? I think Obama was just mad that he didn't get to sell his old seat.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Going to digital money is going to hurt the poor & elderly because who ever is in charge (gov & bank)
knows everything! They know what monies are going in & where it came from as well as where it's going.
So right now those people are only allowed so have so much money & if they get cash & use it without
depositing it, helps them tremendously when their funds are practically or are gone before the end
of the month.

So I think this digital money is more or all about control than safety. Starlink is scary! We can & probably
will be tracked 24/7 our location, phone calls, internet, health (appointments, procedures including Vax
or jabs, surgeries & etc) If you are not on THEIR schedule of events or due something wrong I wonder
what type of punishment the Sky-net or Starlink System will zap us with?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Digital money will encourage a build-up of black market activity. Bartering will become common again.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Time to sell my body for cheeseburgers again

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm picking out hillsides where I can just quit and let go.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

You mention the wrong thinkers, and the interesting thing about the QFS is somehow it is supposed to be connected to your conscious and can somehow determine what your intentions are so in essence money could not be spent for nefarious things or if it is spent can be tracked and cancelled.

Thank you for your responses. Determining the course of governments is an important issue, one that could change history. Imagine if people could vote on going to war versus working for solutions…

The part of linking to consciousness to determine motives sounds like trouble. The last time I checked my mental basement there were some daft whirlwinds swirling there… talk about “what could go wrong…”

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I've thought of that as well. My one thinking that could be a bright spot in the future is how important will money be? If RV happens and some financial corrections where people and countries are more on an even playing field maybe just maybe money won't be that big of an issue. It would help eliminate some of the greed components that's for sure.

As for the privacy that worries me as well but how much do we have now? If things get formed or corrected maybe the controllers of the tech will be more trustworthy than the villain's that control it now? One can only hope.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The WEF is currently dealing with the ability of the individual to monitor their own carbon footprint.
WEF Carbon Footprint
Imagine the manipulation of the masses that they will be conned into thinking they are doing the most good for the world and instead help the WEF monitor themselves. It is just a matter of time before they reach the capability to monitor all of our activities and then use the carrot and stick to change behavior.
That does lead to a negative mark on the individual social credit score. Brave new world right?
Individual Carbon Footprint Tracker

Switzerland, where people are constantly voting, started electronic voting July 1, 2022.
Switzerland E-Voting

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Have you read the book "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Attwood?
I met her when the book was first published. At the time I found it most alarming that the digital currency bank accounts could just be switched off remotely and without notice disenfranchising a entire segment of society.

I agree that digital currency is dangerous as a form of control.
Prior to the launch of the Plandemic I had taken cash and had enough to pull us through in a just in case scenario. But what happened was that retailers refused to accept the cash. Basically forcing everyone into a cashless society.
We were basically in a live test of digital currency under the guise of the plandemic. Now people have become really used to doing this. Seldom do I see anyone using cash.

In fact when I do take cash out the bankers always question, sometimes not so subtely, what I plan to do with it. It's kind of awkward.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
I believe that it was you that mentioned the high number of children that have RSV in the hospital.
I found this > ICAN Demands Answers From the CDC About Spike in RSV Rates

Serious issues here, "The children who received the Covid vaccine experienced higher rates of RSV than the placebo." Even the CDC was concerned.
Why am I not surprised that the corrupt CDC would double down and recommend that parents have their 6 month old children receive the flu jab and the Covid jab at the same time.

Circling back to the start of the plandemic this infamous CDC instructed people to not get them at the same time but to wait at least two weeks. Of course they revised that advice in the ever changing narrative. Probably scrubbed it too.
Since this is a legal firm demanding a response they may have more success than other organizations. The question is when since the stall tactic seems to be working so well.
What are the chances most of it will be redacted?
Do you think that the hospital is collecting any data on a relationship between the jabbed and unjabbed children and RSV?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join