It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Actually, you never mentioned "mainland". I'm not looking for a fight, just trying to educate. Not many people realise Russia has territory within central Europe.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Reminder that today, November 18th (Gregorian) is the 322nd day of the year!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 18-11-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Fortunately it appears their grip on information control is slipping. Decentralisation of our journalism is the key to our awakening. However, i fear that they know there's a shift in thinking and would see the planet burn rather than lose their power over the minds of the masses.

Keep up the good fight, it's people like you who restore my faith in humanity.

edit on 18/11/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Prescott Bush was a Nazi collaborator and financier in New York

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: FlyingFox

Fortunately it appears their grip on information control is slipping. Decentralisation of our journalism is the key to our awakening. However, i fear that they know there's a shift in thinking and would rather see the planet burn rather than lose their power over the minds of the masses.

Keep up the good fight, it's people like you who restore my faith in humanity.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Re MICKEY MOUSE CLOCK/COIN in #4730:

It's MICKEY MOUSE BIRTHDAY on November 18th! (Today)

From Wiki:

Steamboat Willie was first released on November 18, 1928, in New York. It was co-directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks. Iwerks again served as the head animator, assisted by Johnny Cannon, Les Clark, Wilfred Jackson and Dick Lundy. This short was intended as a parody of Buster Keaton's Steamboat Bill, Jr., first released on May 12 of the same year. Although it was the third Mickey cartoon produced, it was the first to find a distributor, and thus is considered by The Disney Company as Mickey's debut.

edit on 18-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

And yet people wonder why there is always so much symbolism in Disney Movies.

Oh Happy "Occult Day" everybody. Let's see if I was right about this, if I'm not I won't bring it up again.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Or, King Arthur's 12 Knight's of the Round Table?
Jesus and 12 Disciples?
I'm sure there are many more 12/13's.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

How about a Court order to preserve evidence....
Employees were being bribed just for starters....
Who knows what else they have found since taking over...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
There was a vote and what happened to that decision on keeping "spring ahead" as the permanent one?

I can't help but think this is purely by design. Franklin D Roosevelt said nothing happens in politics by accident and a calendar would have to be decided upon by someone. That sure sounds like political means were used and here we are in a mind F___!

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Confused? That was probably the aim!

...To stop people being able to look into the calculations of each calendar and work out what the date should really be?

The Julian calendar Wiki was a pretty good explanation to me.

Our Kiwi with the noosphere study and 13 moon being important rings true reading this post Rel. I believe the whole thing with calendars and shifting the time zone causes biorhythm pattern disturbances. Possibly causing a lot of problems for all of us on a physical level that affects us also mentally. Like the "Global Hum" would seem to do to people.

Why would the powers that be want to avoid 13 months to coincide with the 13 moons? Could it be that 13 is the number of the Christ and the 12 Apostles and must not be acknowledged? Keep in mind Saul of Tarsus switching teams, and becoming Paul, replaces Judas to keep them at 13. They needed it when Judas quit.

Breaking and inverting natural cycles is mostly the reason. It is simply a form of disruption.

That's not to say that folks didn't take the disruption and invert that into some ritual or another.

There is also rewriting history by rewriting dates and times, very convenient to the process of destroying the past.

So breaking the natural 28 day cycle breaks connections. Consider how effed up people get when the government changes the time. The sun still rises, still sets, but dislodging the tenuous connection to the clock every year creates internal havoc.

I swear there was a vote to end that Daylight savings thing and it had like a 3-factor connect to a dark to light drop,,, yet,,, here we are again with that disruption.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

On the Journey to the Truth Podcast the Navy Whistleblower discussed the dam several months ago when the dam had the explosion that they blamed on a transformer.

He alluded to the dam having much much more below the surface and housed things most people didn't know such as offices of gov agencies, apartments, a tram system, and access points for deeper navigation. The story of the dam construction is very strange and has some occult attachments to it.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Actually, you never mentioned "mainland". I'm not looking for a fight, just trying to educate. Not many people realise Russia has territory within central Europe.

Well, thanks for the correction. I intended to say mainland due to kalingrad but I guess it skipped my mind

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
That's what I would do if I had to announce something earthshattering on a platform and couldn't trust anybody.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I wonder why Twitter has closed its offices and disabled badge access until Monday???

...On the same weekend that most banks have scheduled outages for an implementation???

The Guardian

The crisis at Twitter reached a new peak on Thursday night as hundreds of employees were reported to have rejected Elon Musk’s ultimatum to keep working for the business, threatening its ability to keep operating.

As the company temporarily closed its offices to staff, Twitter users began saying their goodbyes and linking to accounts on other platforms.
Twitter later announced via email that it would close “our office buildings” and disable employee badge access until Monday, the New York Times reported.

This smacks highly to me that Musk doesn't want to risk the old twiiter tecchies sabotaging an implementation that tecchie teams from his other companies may be about to make?

Dogecoin integration for example?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Anyway there was a projectionist displaying nasty messages to Elon at the San Fran HQ last night....tried the original Twitter post but gone....

UPDATE: Found one....www.nbcnews.com...

Another...twitter.com...

edit on 18-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Fair point angelchemuel!

To save space:

I feel I'm being pushed to choose which jump to make between 2 different timelines over the last 48hrs!
One timeline is Ma, Bros and Uncle - the other is kids and grandkids.

Long story short... Maserati broke down and need to get to Ma's to borrow bro's car and keep my end up supporting Ma and Uncle; who have increasing demands at the mo.

A simple request for daughter to drive me to Mas has turned into a saga of half a dozen other issues getting in the way - trying to stop it happening.

As my next post will show, I think things are escalating to a pivot point!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Important tweet from David Schwartz (Mr POOL team) at 9:14 UTC

I was on the toilet right at midnight. SSDD.

1) CAPS gematria gives ISSDD = 55... #55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

2) This follow up reply at 10:34 UTC has a picture of 3M floppy disk pack - 3M = 313 and as cranky points out 13/31 = financial:

Who is old enough to remember these?

CAPS gematria of W = 23 = PAIN

3) This was preceded by a new COUNTDOWN clock, tweeted by OVERNIGHT tweet at 17:43:

Wtf is this countdown to something???

Bigger

By my calculations the clock runs out at 1:33 am on 19th?

Note the COUNTDOWN clock title:

Moon (Geronimo + MR_POOL)

The GERONIMO account is a key enlightener on MrPOOL posts.

MOON refers to the crypto XRP price going... "To the MOON!" - So this countdown appears to be financial system related - and numerous banks have planned outages over the weekend!
The collapse of Tether, Bitcoin(?) and 99% of other coins is expected imminently too.

edit on 18-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is why Obama and the Dems are named in the Q drops.....
Read the last line again and let that sink in................

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Or, King Arthur's 12 Knight's of the Round Table?
Jesus and 12 Disciples?
I'm sure there are many more 12/13's.
Rainbows
Jane

A Baker's dozen?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I remember connecting the dots in the early threads about Obamas shenanigans when he was still senator in Illinois.
Q brought up Loop Capital

Obama was directing tax money to Loop, which was operated by his friends and in laws. Loop, in turn funneled that money back to Senator Obama and his campaigns.

Rinse, repeat

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join