It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So, Biden at G20 in Bali... returning tomorrow?

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016618 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:14:37 (EST)
AMER_PAT.jpg

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland
Alice (Lewis Carroll) =
The Bloody Wonderland =

[Repost]
Why did JK travel to SA recently?
What is SA known for?
Where do the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
Safe harbor?
Port of transfer?
Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
Why is the timing important?
---------------------------

Bolded timestamp encodes 11.4 = Nov Julian = Nov 17th Gregorian = today!

Note the post is signed with 27 dashes... NOT signed by Q!

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No it would be more like we are both resigning but you first....or you get prosecuted......

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is more to that study. Reading through it the researchers point out that Chloroquine is effective at treating other diseases.
One of them is HIV - Fauci's Disease. Did he have this study hidden so that his reputation would not suffer over HIV/AIDS?
That made his career and reputation. Just saying. This would be sooo outrageous. I get the part about the "plan" but people with HIV were left to suffer and some die needlessly. 17 years of just letting people suffer needlessly.

Since HIV has been brought up frequently wrt the illness itself and the mRNA jabs could this possibly be a treatment?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If you know you know.

Just curious, what happens to the troll shill farms?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Add it to the list of resignations

Is something finally happening?

Also note the lack of trolling on this bread so far.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
So, Biden at G20 in Bali... returning tomorrow?

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016618 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:14:37 (EST)
AMER_PAT.jpg

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland
Alice (Lewis Carroll) =
The Bloody Wonderland =

[Repost]
Why did JK travel to SA recently?
What is SA known for?
Where do the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
Safe harbor?
Port of transfer?
Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
Why is the timing important?
---------------------------

Bolded timestamp encodes 11.4 = Nov Julian = Nov 17th Gregorian = today!

Note the post is signed with 27 dashes... NOT signed by Q!

Well, looks like the "investigations" have started, protector NanChi is gone - fired. Joe SHOULD say something about FTX but cannot. His note cards are now old school computer punch cards telling him what to do entirely.

Team Joe? What do you do, do you initiate removal via the 25th to stop him being investigated? Do you put KamKam in and make everything worse? Do you leave him in, say he's the victim of a witch hunt and let him hide for 2 years, but keep telling the media he's running in 2024? Do you let him fall of a bike and go to sleep?

When Joe Returns he's going to be in a very different place to be sure, more importantly Team Joe is now on war footing defense.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yes they've been collecting stolen identities for some time. Even from other countries altogether. "How do they do that" i sense you thinking!.
Well I believe there's a few tricks but the one I'm aware of is the car rental trick. So they call to rent a vehicle.
When asked for theyre ssn they can't remember it and ask if theres a way to get a new one. The rental store will then put in a request for them a replacement ssn which I believe. Is promptly sent back to them and as its an automated system or something that can be accessed by certain businesses who are trusted to be truthfully using the service. This is what I was told one time by a rentals worker while I was living in Ohio for a few years. Back in old blighty now though so should be no me in USA with a ssn which BTW is enough to gain much more to prove citizenship like drivers licence. Buy a gun. Claim local welfare annnnnd .....VOTE.. a reply to: More1ThanAny1

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This too is a trap...for Rino's.....we will get to see who refuses to vote to impeach....

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Albert Bourla must have finally checked the responses to his tweets. They were getting pretty toxic. Lol. Maybe he called his pal in crime Bancel. Bancel just deleted his completely but Bourla is Bourla so taking a tip from Gates- no responding tweets permitted. I thought Pfizer was going to stop all adverts on Twitt because of Elon.

Moving on we now get to examine Luis Jodar, Pfizer's Chief Medical Officer.
Luis Jodar Pfizer

He seems to be unusually well connected to not only the WHO and the International Vaccine Institute but he has a very special skill which involves a proven track record of private/public vaccine development ie Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to the tune of $100 million. Probably more now.
He has been involved with adverse events allegations. I can't even imagine what he was faced with and yet he remained silent.
-----
I found a YouTube of him from February 27, 2017 >Luis Jodar Interview YouTube

Watching this from the plandemic angle and that business is business. Jodar highlights the issue that adults are just not on board with routine vaccinations. There may be vaccine schedules but the uptake is just really poor. His job after all is to make these vaccines a robust business. They had a plan. Business would be booming.
He seems really fixated on the flu vaccines and at the 4.37 mark he states that we are facing a major public health challenge. ???
"That's why we are partnering with a global coalition to look for alternatives including flu vaccinations to combat microbial systems." 4.37 mark. He also pushes the collaboration of the government and the private sector.

What's he up to now?
On the horizon a Menengitis vaccine.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Kaliningrad borders Poland?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Too Funny..........................

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Brazil...Wow!
Brazil Peaceful Demonstration
The World is Waking Up!

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Most secure evar.

twitter.com...

First thing that caught my attention was the lack of front license plates. Makes it difficult to check who was dropping off the ballots. As you said "most secure evar".

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Arizona doesn't require front plates. Yeah, makes ID problematic.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Lots of articles today about Pfizer and Moderna starting to follow up on the long term side effects of heart issues connected with their mRNA jabs.
Infowars Info Wars
"Why is Big Pharma investigating their own Covid Vaccines for myocarditis side effects if they vaccines were already supposedly safe and effective?"

I think he is missing the point.

Stating the obvious but why on Earth would we let them conduct their own investigations? They have not be honest or transparent to date and here we are going to "supposedly" accept data coming from them???
This should be conducted by a non affiliated organization so that results of the studies can be somewhat trusted.
Right now my "Trust the Science" is at a rather low point and everything and everyone has been corrupted so who knows if that is even possible. But at least there should be an attempt and not just let Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna slow walk the narrative.

China keeps much of the info from the last ten years of research as they developed the concoction which does contain nano lipids such as ALC-0159 luciferase. ETC. I'll dork us a link up
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
And (GO) Graphene Oxide

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Either that or we keep stepping back to older calendars... Mayan?

Maybe and with now time updates, as there time measure was Arkeytypes and waves mmm well there most sacred one was , 13 Waves by 20 Arkeytypes, as held in ones body = 20 fingers n toes and 13 main articulations on in body with spine being 7th in middle n ankles 1 and 13.

Won now now won is fast atm >

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I'm not certain how this fits in.
Michael Gerson has just died at the age of 57. Bill Gates tweeted about him. He is connected to President Bush, 911 speech, PEPFAR and after his stint in Washington he went to write for the Washington Post.
October 2017 he wrote a piece where he referred to President Trump "fundamental unfitness for high office and asked whether he is physiologically and morally equipped to be president? And could his unfitness cause permanent damage to the country?"
He is famous for the line "Axis of Evil"

Axis of Evil is dead? < I know you have mentioned suicide a number of times so could this be connected in some way?
Michael Gerson Wiki
Dath Notice
Bill Gates:
He was one of the first people he spoke to when he started his great plan for us, Pandemic related.
I found this from PBS where Michael Gerson and Amy Homes interview Billy "Changing the Human Experience 4/27/18">PBS Changing The HUman Experience
Bill Gates Tweet

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Peace = The Prize & Forgiveness Means EVERYTHING

My Pop’s was nicknamed J.P. With his musical/band friends over the years, Dad, Brother, Friend, Husband, Great singer and musician, Heath enthusiast, Animal lover, James, Uncle Jimmy, Jim, lol, probably many others..so feel a little sentimental that this way brilliant communicator has the same initials.🥰 I hear my Dad singing “ Try and Love again “ in my mind soo clearly right now, wish you guys you could hear it too. He learned every great cover tune and often sang it better than the original, not just his daughters opinion ! Lmao, was never a big Rod Stewart fan myself, but his version sounded a lot like him, according to others. I really miss my Dad, he would have loved this guy, several “ Gingers “ in our Family. 💕

edit on 17-11-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lantzbaldwin
Thanks for the links. I will have to take some time to really read them. Can you confirm something for me since you seem to know more about the Chinese side of things. I read somewhere that the U.S. through our CDC funded and set up the Chinese CDC.
If so one would think that there would have been much more collaboration and communication between the two organizations. I guess the other disturbing part is why we had to fund them. Couldn't the Chinese government fund their own organization?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Some of you keener folks will remember way back when I said the Inversion of the Inversion was on. I said, everything used from the playbook will be inverted on them, causing chaos.

Paul Pelosi was attacked by MAGA folks in an attempt to kill Speaker Pelosi and threaten democracy. Except he wasn't, instead of MAGA he was a deep state pastsy illegal immigrant with all the virtue signaling flags NOT MAGA.

REPO RT: Paul Pelosi Seen Opening Door for Police on Body Cam Video as Originally Reported

And yet NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban claimed Wednesday that police body cam footage supports Almaguer’s initial story, “according to a source familiar with the Pelosi investigation who personally viewed the body camera footage.”

If true, Pelosi at least appeared to be in no imminent danger when police arrived, and national NBC News may have had no reason to scrub Almaguer’s story.

So it didn't save the House, Nancy has been "fired" and now the aftermath will look beyond ridiculous.

Russia Russia Russia launches a missile into peaceful NATO member Poland, we must go to war.

Ooops, FTX day trader and Actor Zelenski gets credit for the missile in a False Flag attempt.

Frankly, had Vindman, sorry, Lt. Col. Vindman, been Ukrainian Secretary of Defense none of this would have happened.

Seems odd he hasn't returned home, neither have the million other Ukrainian Deep State ghouls, I guess the country not country, isn't really worth fighting for. Looking at you Chalupa sisters.

Rule of thumb, wait 48-72 hours for playbook events to Invert, the tweet/meme away.

Inversion will be Inverted, let the funhouse mirror reality get more crazy.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join