It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
We have something really weird going on related to Telehealth.

Someone yesterday shared a very odd experience. He was contacted by his health insurance company out of the blue to conduct a Telehealth meeting. No reason but he went along with it. Nothing to report and the person at the other end was totally disinterested.

Here is where it gets really, really strange. He is with United Health. They sent him a $50 cash bonus on a preloaded credit card. No strings attached. Nothing connected to deductibles so why? Since when are people paid to participate?

Has anyone else had something like this happen?

Hey, yes my mom had United and she told me she had the same experience-maybe 6months ago or so. She thought it strange as well but checked it out bc they were giving her $50 for a short visit. She said she could hear the lady’s (RN I believe) kids loud as heck in the background too. She said it was even stranger bc the lady didn’t mention the noise at all though mom said it was like the elephant in the room and felt obliged to comment on it. Extremely disinterested and unnecessary visit but hey, she made $50. Strange indeed

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Did they ask any questions? If not, maybe they are just checking to see who is really still alive in the matrix...

originally posted by: nowayreally

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
We have something really weird going on related to Telehealth.

Someone yesterday shared a very odd experience. He was contacted by his health insurance company out of the blue to conduct a Telehealth meeting. No reason but he went along with it. Nothing to report and the person at the other end was totally disinterested.

Here is where it gets really, really strange. He is with United Health. They sent him a $50 cash bonus on a preloaded credit card. No strings attached. Nothing connected to deductibles so why? Since when are people paid to participate?

Has anyone else had something like this happen?

Hey, yes my mom had United and she told me she had the same experience-maybe 6months ago or so. She thought it strange as well but checked it out bc they were giving her $50 for a short visit. She said she could hear the lady’s (RN I believe) kids loud as heck in the background too. She said it was even stranger bc the lady didn’t mention the noise at all though mom said it was like the elephant in the room and felt obliged to comment on it. Extremely disinterested and unnecessary visit but hey, she made $50. Strange indeed

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice linkage of:

WATCH THE WATER >> Minority Report >> FUTURE PROVES PAST

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Like transplanting Kit with a stock 305 & compression..
except for that big ceramic turbo that can get you 35 lb
at 600 RPM. This should end badly.
This time Liberal Head Studs WILL STRETCH. cheers.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
FYI,

This Friday; 18th November

is

November 5th, FIREWORKS night

- on the JULIAN calendar!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: be6798 No.70088 📁
Dec 10 2017 23:32:52 (EST)
False flag(s).
POTUS 100% insulated.
Expect fireworks.
JUSTICE.

Q

Timestamp of Dec 10 2017 23:32:52 encodes:
5:5 11/5 5:5

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4533cb No.73368 📁
Dec 11 2017 12:23:09 (EST)
Do you believe in coincidences?
"Blunt & Direct Time"
BDT.
Think currency.
Think fireworks.

Thwarted.
Message delivered.
These people are sick!
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 18th, Friday.

Worth noting that Friday 18th will be the day after Rishi Sunak's government fiscal statement on 17th. Rumour is that he may announce making XRP legal tender in the UK.

It is also the day after the Ripple SWELL event in London; where it is thought Ripple and Mastercard may jointly announce being able to use XRP to purchase on your Mastercard.

Interesting times?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yeah, she said they asked very basic questions, like her last PCP check up, medications, etc. She said it seemed redundant and pointless considering her health insurance would already have all that information at their fingertips. Not to mention how difficult it was to hear anything with the loud unruly kids in the background. Then again the woman didn’t appear to care what mom said anyway 🤷‍♀️

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have a hard time figuring out how we gathered 13 day difference in the Julian calendar.
In the late 1580s 11 days were lost.
The current Julian date is 22316 which is November 12th 2022.

I’ve never been able to properly grasp this I guess

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of dates, can anyone tell what this is about?

Every November 18th is observed as Occult Day—a day during which people delve into the mysteries of the universe by studying arcane magical arts. The word “occult” comes from the Latin word “occultare,” which means “secret.” Therefore, the occult was originally used as a term for the hidden mysteries of the universe.

from that link it says

We have managed to trace this holiday back to about 2001. We saw several newspaper articles reporting that some people were observing this holiday. However, what we couldn’t find was any reference to this holiday before that date. That’s why we’re going to assume that Occult Day began in 2000 or 2001. Unfortunately, what we don’t know is who first invented it.

The problem I'm having is that I never heard of this until today. Has anyone heard of this?

It seems that nobody really has any clue as to when it started.
other links on this;
National Today
Days of the Year
Day Searcher
lightforce network
haunt jaunts
Nobody has a clue about when it started.

Ok so why post this here, well with all the exposure from this FTX affair I'm guessing that a lot of people are going to be wanting to escape from their "Faustian Bargain", and what better way to do this for a person that is practicing the occult but to sacrifice themselves in an effort to end the deal (and yes I know that's not how it works, but a lot of people seem to think it does). November 18th is a Friday, this Friday in fact, and it's also Occult Day. What better way to escape public humiliation then by sacrificing oneself through suicide on such a day.

Seriously folks the fact that these news stories are popping up left and right about power brokers being caught up in FTX and all the mess globally, just so happens on the same week that ends with this weirdly present Occult Day. Something's up.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting lead, Guy!

Kinda feels like Black Hats finding out White Hats are planning to use that day, then trying to undermine it's "magic" by making it occult?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Pete, it appears that it is because the difference between Gregorian and Julian calendars increases about 1 day a century.
Here's how the Wiki explains it:

The Julian calendar has two types of years: a normal year of 365 days and a leap year of 366 days. They follow a simple cycle of three normal years and one leap year, giving an average year that is 365.25 days long. That is more than the actual solar year value of 365.24219 days (the current value, which varies), which means the Julian calendar gains a day every 128 years. For any given event during the years from 1901 to 2099 inclusive, its date according to the Julian calendar is 13 days behind its corresponding Gregorian date.

Throughout the long transition period, the Julian calendar has continued to diverge from the Gregorian. This has happened in whole-day steps, as leap days that were dropped in certain centennial years in the Gregorian calendar continued to be present in the Julian calendar. Thus, in the year 1700 the difference increased to 11 days; in 1800, 12; and in 1900, 13. Since 2000 was a leap year according to both the Julian and Gregorian calendars, the difference of 13 days did not change in that year: 29 February 2000 (Gregorian) fell on 16 February 2000 (Julian). This difference of 13 days will persist until Saturday 28 February 2100 (Julian), i.e. 13 March 2100 (Gregorian), since 2100 is not a Gregorian leap year, but is a Julian leap year; the next day the difference will be of 14 days: Sunday 29 February (Julian) will be Sunday 14 March (Gregorian); the next day Monday 1 March 2100 (Julian) falls on Monday 15 March 2100 (Gregorian).

edit on 16-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This woman is under investigation at the moment by the FED's.

Now take a look at this headline. This is unreal. "According to unnamed sources at AP she's won." That's bad enough, but that's enough to crown her and congratulate her with added virtue signaling. Keep in mind, the LA Council went into full blown meltdown a few weeks ago, total chaos - I like to think I had a part, think, fact is I don't care enough.

So, she has not won, she's under investigation, but she's won because mommy media said so. Staggeringly absurd. Gonna get way way way worse.

Linkage

Also, brief update on the Vote Rigging ChynaMan who was let go by the Sorosian DA Ghoulscon - quite the coverup, do your job get punched in the face because Soros Says.

The reason I included it in this post, voting of course.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Thoughtful1

but religion is something much more significant. For example the Ten Commandments are not just for Christians but are actually instructions on how to live a good life and maintain a healthy society.

All they care is about themselves and keeping control. Your comfort or situation doesn't even register on their radar besides keeping you content enough to not revolt.

What they care about is controlling YOU and society and they need division to maintain that control. Religion is just one of the tools they use to do it.

Heck they don't even care if you are atheist or even if you are conspiracy theorist that believes that its all rigged. as long as they can get you to fight with the OTHER opposite group than they maintain control.
edited

Division is the plan to maintain control the way it has always been done, by preventing unified rebellion.

The New World Order, one world government, one religion, and trans-humanism will be the next stage, eventually the final stage. It will not depend on division, which is chaotic and requires constant orchestration.

The final stage will be based on unity, a false unity that comes from controlling minds, making it impossible for anyone to be disobedient.

Negate what it is to be a man. Negate what it is to be a woman. Negate what it is to be an individual or even a human. Break the spirit, the will, the mind, and the soul. People will own nothing, not even their own children. Not even their own bodies.

But it won’t be done by division or force. Transhumanism will create a unified, cooperative network of bio-robots. No need to have your robots fighting among themselves.

Just as disinformation is complete when everything we believe is false, total control is complete when we cannot think of rebellion.

edit on 11/16/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting theory ? First time I’ve ever heard of a “Faustian Bargain”, lol, does the spelling remind anyone else of our not so favorite doctor ? The legend even describes a Dr.Faustus ! It does seem that the “Devil” might be coming to take his due…yikes. 😈

There was a Star Trek: The next Generation episode called the Devil’s Due, lol, Picard even accused the Devil of being Q, don’t think he was,, gonna watch it again now.
en.wikipedia.org...(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You MUST see this if you haven't already.

Part 1:
twitter.com...

Part 2:
twitter.com...

Part 3:
twitter.com...

Quite possibly, they take unsuspecting victims from other states, they request a change of address to vacant / for sale homes in AZ, then register these "new residents of AZ" to vote, and then vote with their identities.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Uh, guys... a Supreme Court case regarding the 2020 election just hit the docket

> it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress

> This action is against 388 federal officers in their official capacities which include President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, Vice President Kamala Harris, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and former Vice President Michael Richard Pence (“Respondents”)

Check the document for the full list.

Also, it is about the congress ignoring over one hundred claimants, on J6, that the election was rigged. They did not investigate the claim, as they should have, and installed Biden. Under the constitution this is treasonous, as they were aiding the enemy.

> When the allegations of a rigged election came forward the Respondents had a duty under law to investigate it or be removed from office

Supreme Court Docket

DropBox to document

Correction:

This case has not been taken up by the court. This is a writ application. To which the defendants have not responded. The court very rarely hears these types of cases. My bad, everyone. 🍻

Thanks for keeping this going, Dashen. 🍻

88 bottles of beer on the wall 88 bottles of hopium beer!

Take one down

Pass it around 87 bottles of beer on the wall!

BOOM!!!

I pray to God that this is really going to be the end of the charade. I am ready for the end of this whole movie. My popcorn is almost gone.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
he has been doing this a while
Has quite a collection
Some interesting topics tackled

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Trudeau got owned, and it shows.

twitter.com...

edit on R2022x0330pmWed, 16 Nov 2022 23:33:03 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

He's such a pathetic embarrassment to Canada. He's no match for people like Xi and Putin. Neither is Biden.
And I'm not saying they have to be warmongers, but be a man ffs. Be a smart man, Jesus help us all .. f*ck

And OMG i had to edit because of this video below. Please someone tell me this is some kind of joke?
twitter.com...

edit on R2022x3930pmWed, 16 Nov 2022 23:40:39 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

Here's a link with subtitles twitter.com...

edit on R2022x2930amThu, 17 Nov 2022 00:04:29 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

And this is how our news media presents it
So apparently this convo only lasted a few minutes according to CTV. Here are a few quotes:

Trudeau, who interrupts Xi, responds by highlighting the importance of "free and open" dialogue in Canada and the freedom of the press.

"In Canada, We believe in free and open and frank dialogue and that is what we will continue to have," Trudeau says. "We will continue to look to work constructively together but there will be things we will disagree on."
"Trudeau, who interrupts Xi, responds by highlighting the importance of "free and open" dialogue in Canada and the freedom of the press.

"In Canada, We believe in free and open and frank dialogue and that is what we will continue to have," Trudeau says. "We will continue to look to work constructively together but there will be things we will disagree on.""

""It was a good conversation and it is important indeed to keep channels open," said Joly, "I said to my counterpart (that) it was on China's shoulders to show that it was respecting international norms."

Trudeau and Xi ended their conversation by shaking hands and leaving in opposite directions.

Asked about the exchange by reporters afterwards, and whether he had offered Xi any assurances that the content of their conversation wouldn't be shared, the prime minister spoke about the importance of keeping Canadians "apprised of what it is we're doing and the conversations we're having here."
Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister Melanie Joly, who also spoke to her Chinese counterpart Tuesday, described the interactions as "respectful."

These people make me sick to my stomach

www.ctvnews.ca...

edit on R2022x4530amThu, 17 Nov 2022 00:16:45 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

edit on R2022x1730amThu, 17 Nov 2022 00:17:17 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Was just reading another ATS thread by Lysergic about how Ukrainian Nazi’s are being openly celebrated at a film festival and another poster linked this old video of a Nazi Rally in NYC during WW11, I kid you not !! I had NO idea Nazi's were openly being celebrated in America at the same time Jews were being murdered in Germany, WTH !? Another obstruction of History or what ? Did you guys know about this, ever taught about this ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-11-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Problem > Reaction > Solution

A brief history of Problem > Reaction > Solution and how it works in the real world RE: FTX.

ML and a few others will remember this.

Back when Y2K killed us all, Enron learned that California had a billions dollar surplus, the State was in great shape.

Then Enron stole it all, in a complicated scheme, which resulted in the newly elected Gov being fired, Arnold the Actor being hired - in a bizarre symbolic ritual (see old etemanaki posts), and the State being plunged into debt.

Why?
Problem = we have no power, what will we do?
Reaction = OMFG, we are going to be in the dark for years of we don't do something now. Do something, do something!!!
Solution = long term horrifically expensive energy contracts for no reason at all.

Because at the time there was panic there wasn't going to be enough electricity, so the soon to be fired Governor made expensive, long term contracts, which screwed everyone and no one really understood, they were just relieved that in the future there would be no brown outs.... except in the future there were brown outs.

One thing that was NOT done, was build new power plants.

Now, here's a secret, one aspect of the event was that power buying was reconsolidated after being broken up - buy power from who you like back into "monopoly" again. At the time there was a movement to open up buying power from anyone you liked, modeled after the "long distance phone" carrier plague. Folks could, in theory, pool buying, bulk buy, get discounts etc.

It had just started and ended through Enron's arbitraging of energy. They produced not an effing thing, zero, just grifters wedging between buyers and sellers, leveraging, lying, cheating, rigging balance sheets. Sound familiar?

Now, 20+ years later California suffers from power issues, but everyone has forgotten how folks arrived here. It's as if the power shortage issue is new. In the meantime, the State plunged into debt, which led to fires, floods, crappy roads, higher taxes, and on and on and on.

Enron was the seed, no one remembers.

FTX is the Problem. The Reaction will be ludicrous and rushed, unless, this isn't the old school WEF/NWO version.

Given FTX shows up in the Pool Drops pretty much suggests it was a White Hat effort. The connections to this mess is astounding and a reveal Team Joe is soooooooooooo screwed on. They cannot ask him questions, because he cannot answer as he is directly implicated - how beautiful is that?

This dude, the twitchy BankMan, sponsored Major League Baseball Umps and Laundered Money Through Ukraine!!! Crazy, and now there might be a sex tape???

Watch the language, the symbols. They will likely be going after exchanges, this is key, it tells you where the final destination is going to be. Tether is the wild card right now. Tether goes and the rush for a terrible Enron like solution will be loud, but should and hopefully will be avoided.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join