It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's interesting that EZRA COHEN-WATNICK was tasked with duties similar to KASH PATEL, if I'm reading these qalerts.app... Q posts correctly.

But Ezra was able to stay completely off the Jan 6th commission radar... like a "stealth bomber".

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's ironic, you share this report: bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org...=1

And out comes this "Exclusive" blockbuster regarding Joe-Hunter-James International Influence Peddling.

Boom!: www.dailymail.co.uk...

And, the new GOP House Majority is laying out their plans for investigating the Biden Crime Family. Starting with the present, and working their way back.

OVER TARGET!: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Phew. That's a tough one. Here is one of the sites asking that same question:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I won't post the details, but I'm really surprised I can easily find phone numbers and other details for SBF's mother by just scratching the surface of that property. To help put why that surprises me in perspective, try to find information about a "shooter" shortly after a shooting occurs. Sites are quickly scrubbed, and information becomes hard to find. Another interesting point is the site claims his mother is single. I can't see where his parents were divorced...and honestly, I'm feeling too lazy to dig into it too much.

Apparently, she has a company called Mind the Gap., Inc. which was incorporated a year or so ago. Not exactly what I was expecting...but I have spent too much time on The Chive.

www.idealist.org...

"The core mission of Mind the Gap is to empower private political donors to strengthen our democracy by providing them with evidence-based guidance on the electoral strategies, tactics, and programs that are likely to achieve the greatest impact in a given election cycle."

I suppose this one might be hers too:

opencorporates.com...

"D FENS PLUMBING, INC."

I gotta chuckle about that one. Anyone who has seen Falling Down would as well. I mean...really? a Defense Plumber?

For those that need a reminder:

www.collinsdictionary.com...

A plumber is "an undercover operative or spy hired to detect or stop leaks of news or secret information, often using questionable or illegal methods, as illegal entry or wiretapping."

We're talking Stanford here. We're supposed to look at this. Nobody's tradecraft is this sloppy.

To answer your question about whether or not it could be used as collateral for bond, I think this site covers it:

cityofdenverbailbonds.com...

"A home with a mortgage may qualify as a property bond as long as its amount of equity is able to satisfy the bond’s terms. Equity refers to the value of a home net of all encumbrances including lien or mortgage. For example, if your home is valued at $200,000 with a mortgage of $150,000, the equity available on that property is $50,000."

So, his parent's equity in the Stanford property could be used. And being confined to Stanford is probably like being confined to an embassy.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
I wonder if you could clarify something for me legal related.
SBF has this $250 million collateral bond that had to be put up as for his release. I understand that only 10% was required to be directly paid. Obviously his parents pledged their home but then there are the "other non family members".
I read somewhere, which I can't find now, that one of the parties was non other than Stanford University.
If that is true and SBF disappears would that mean that Stanford University would be on the hook for $250 million?

I mean there is weirdness around this. He is staying in the house on Stanfords' campus and his parents are not lecturing there next year. Probably it's nothing but still to be living in a house on campus when one is not actively employed by the university is odd.
Stanforddaily

According to the new CEO his parents did receive $ from FTX.
SBF Parents in Hot Water

edit on 1/2/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Question Everything

Makes me a hit at parties lol

Pandemic of the Vaccinated: Wall Street Journal Provides Troubling Data Suggesting COVID Vaccines ‘May be’ Causing COVID Variants to Evolve
Finley added that most states and countries affected by the new COVID variants have the highest vaccination and booster rates.

Brought up here at rollout time
Mentioned it to a "scholar" who said I was wrong "Agent Smith"
WSJ link (subscribe wall)

Are Vaccines Fueling New Covid Variants?

The virus appears to be evolving in ways that evade immunity.

Apparently unable to ignore anymore

Pfizer's own data showed vaccine creates net loss on hospitalisations
It tells us that we need to fully vaccinate 7,230 people in order to prevent one serious COVID-19 outcome. But using the same dataset, we can see that serious adverse events related to the vaccine were running at 1 in every 5,405 people
lnk
edit on 2023/1/2 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

This was posted by on 22nd of last month:

notice this line:

So more than likely the vaccine was the virus all along. This explains why the areas with the largest number of vaccines applied are also going to be the same areas with the largest number of virus cases.

Also, I'm still pissed about this document, so sorry to whoever was able to grab this document for us here to read I can't remember who posted it first.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
File under "food for thought..."

I see this coming up a lot the last week: Why won't CONSERVATIVES fight back?

Hmmm.

It's in the title, "Conservatives."

I've said a gazillion times, we live in a polarity reality. That's the way it is. So the demoncrats are REVOLUTIONARIES and they feel the ends justify the means - they are at war, they are the party of war.

Fair enough. They the dominating polarity at the moment.

Conservatives, real one's that is, are the opposing polarity.

In order to define the Demoncrats, Conservatives must be the opposing polarity.

In short, unless the conservatives are seen as p45ssies, the demoncrats are not seen at all. Or to put it another way that might be more Q, "never interrupt the enemy while it is destroying itself" ergo, define the demoncrat energy by being the polar opposite.

I know all this esoteriQa stuff seems strange, but this is the reality we are in, it cannot be any other way. There will be no world with ONLY Conservatives in charge, because we would not be able to define what that would be without contrast.

We're going to see a VERY different approach to the House "investigations" in 2023, it won't look like the demoncrats efforts because they defined the polarity, the Repubs, or what passes for them, cannot suddenly become demoncrats in actions but not in label.

Folks are really confused when they demand the immoral actions of the demoncrats be used, morally.

But but but cranky, what's the answer to the polarity problem if going 100% conservative is not possible? Right now people are seeing the extremes, frankly the demoncrats cannot go much further into their polarity, so the conservative side has to go pretty far to match, but, there is a galactic ton of gray area toward the center, which is where we are headed - the middle.

Pro Tip: Start making your way back to the middle now, the polarity extremes will be totally unsustainable in 2023.

2023, the year the ConseQuences of the past Choices arrives.

edit on 2-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

notice this line:

So more than likely the vaccine was the virus all along. This explains why the areas with the largest number of vaccines applied are also going to be the same areas with the largest number of virus cases.

Also, I'm still pissed about this document, so sorry to whoever was able to grab this document for us here to read I can't remember who posted it first.

I think it was me.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Most Important Dataset About The Vaccine Was Just Released (ITS BAD)

Rumble time

Pelosi Congress Claims Sovereign Immunity in Federal Court to Keep Secret January 6 Videos and Emails
Watch announced that it filed an opposition to the U.S. Capitol Police’s (USCP) effort to shut down Judicial Watch’s federal lawsuit for January 6 videos and emails. Through its police department, Congress argues that the videos and emails are not public records, there is no public interest in their release, and that “sovereign immunity” prevents citizens from suing for their release.

The Global Emancipation of the Unvaccinated

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Biden To Kick Off 2023 With Rare Joint Appearance With McConnell
Biden will be joined not only by McConnell, but also Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), Governor Andy Beshear (D-KY), Gov. Mike DeWine (R-OH), per the White House.

Half think COVID vax is deadly More Democrats, by a 33%-26% margin, believe the shot was lethal to somebody they personally knew

Biden lied: Tax hikes from Inflation Reduction Act will hit families making less than $400k/
President Joe Biden, who signed the Inflation Reduction Act in November, asserted Americans who make less than $400,000 a year would not be affected. In reality, they could “end up paying $20 billion of the new tax revenue it brings in,”

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here is the whole document:

assets.ctfassets.net...

It was released by Project Veritas on January 10, 2022. This was released January 12, 2022:

assets.ctfassets.net...

originally posted by: Guyfriday

notice this line:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Me yesterday.

Updated.

Gematria for "Boring" 233

edit on 2-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder cranky...

DELTAs for Jan 2nd to 4th:

Jan 2nd - NO DELTAs:

Jan 3rd - NO DELTAs

Jan 4th - 5 yr DELTAs only - #460 to #463

Note all in BOLD

(Could be related to "NSA accidentally releases it all")

(Refers to 7 out of 10 plane crashes being targeted kills)
@Aleet tweet at 21:03 GMT

#BREAKING: Multiple Flights to be grounded at all Florida airports.

Currently, the National ground has ordered all Flights to be grounded at all major airports due to issues related to air traffic control this affects all Major and Private Airports.

edit on 2-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Was it StormRider that mentioned that Vlad might step down and move up to a new position?

This hit piece, and it is, might confirm?

Meet the mercenary army boss ‘worse than Putin’ who could be Russia’s next leader

He quickly became part of President Vladimir Putin’s inner sanctum.

He’s now behind Russia’s cyber warriors and a host of online trolls.

And he has his own mercenary army.

Yevgeny Prigozhin is becoming increasingly bold. He’s spruiking his Wagner Group mercenaries as Russia’s most effective fighting force. He’s waging a verbal war against key Putin appointees. He’s winning public support among extremists who believe their aging president is failing them.

This hilarious piece is so transparently an agency goon hit piece, it must mean Inversion is at play.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

While enjoying Clif's feel n sense, clifhigh.substack.com... , indeed there is more to come regards the last 21 days of dec n not just the 31st imo.

Gathering data here n there atm regards 31st 12 2022 so then can let it all go happily knowingly n play with the future n now.
edit on 2-1-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: Q gonna , has toooo

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Team Muskinator might want to give this one a like.

From 1977.

Clip

Also, from 1977.

Very early in thread one, there is a link to a court case from the early 50's or so where the NSA was sued, and LOST, over mind control. NSA was found liable for mind efing a person at a distance. Manipulation at the 3d level isn't even particularly new, above it is old as we are.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
NFL postpones Bengals vs. Bills after Buffalo's Damar Hamlin collapses on field during 'Monday Night Football

The Week 17 finale between the Cincinnati Bengals and Buffalo Bills on Monday night has been postponed, the NFL announced.

The league's decision came after Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field at the 5:58 mark of the first quarter. The play came on a second-and-3 play from the Cincinnati 39-yard line. Bengals receiver Tee Higgins caught a pass from Joe Burrow for 13 yards and appeared to have his hemet hit Hamlin in the chest. Hamlin initially was able to get on his feet, but then fell to the ground and required medical attention. The 24-year-old was reportedly given CPR on the field before ultimately being driven away in an ambulance where he was reportedly accompanied by his family.

Sad to see this happening to these athletes. They work so hard.

Most people now, will be assuming it’s the VAX. Yet they already have a counter to that idea.

Edit!!! I Came back to add my throughs and prayers for Damar to recover. But I just noticed the score of the game was 3 to 7. Anyone who knows me here knows I’m a bit obsessed with a possible 37 and 17 connection. I honestly wasn’t looking for it.

But more importantly, please, I hope he pulls through and I’m praying for his family to find some peace tonight.
edit on 2-1-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That video was pre-recorded and ready to use. Says they knew this was going to occur to someone in NFL beforehand.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
NFL postpones Bengals vs. Bills after Buffalo's Damar Hamlin collapses on field during 'Monday Night Football

The Week 17 finale between the Cincinnati Bengals and Buffalo Bills on Monday night has been postponed, the NFL announced.

The league's decision came after Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field at the 5:58 mark of the first quarter. The play came on a second-and-3 play from the Cincinnati 39-yard line. Bengals receiver Tee Higgins caught a pass from Joe Burrow for 13 yards and appeared to have his hemet hit Hamlin in the chest. Hamlin initially was able to get on his feet, but then fell to the ground and required medical attention. The 24-year-old was reportedly given CPR on the field before ultimately being driven away in an ambulance where he was reportedly accompanied by his family.

Sad to see this happening to these athletes. They work so hard.

Most people now, will be assuming it’s the VAX. Yet they already have a counter to that idea.

Edit!!! I Came back to add my throughs and prayers for Damar to recover. But I just noticed the score of the game was 3 to 7. Anyone who knows me here knows I’m a bit obsessed with a possible 37 and 17 connection. I honestly wasn’t looking for it.

But more importantly, please, I hope he pulls through and I’m praying for his family to find some peace tonight.

‘Died Suddenly’? More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that (49%) of American Adults believe it is likely that side effects of COVID-19 vaccines have caused a significant number of unexplained deaths, including 28% who think it’s Very Likely. Thirty-seven percent (37%) don’t say a significant number of deaths have been caused by vaccine side effects, including 17% who believe it’s Not At All Likely. Another 14% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Take this in the highest light, when a basketball player on national teeeveee experiences this tragedy it will blow up. A Football player is covered, distant, one of many on the field "of battle".

Sadly, tragically, for many nothing is real until it's on teeeveee. And, sadly, Bread and Circuses is the dominant force now. I dreaded this.

good to see OB & PHX,

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

a possible 37 and 17 connection

It happened during the 17th Monday Night Football game.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Some random thoughts for the night. That D FENS Plumbing thing is irking me. I swear that came up somewhere else recently.

I had a dream a few nights ago that North America and South America were white. Like the Arctic.

I was walking with a group of people yesterday and there was a contrail in the sky, and beside the contrail and beneath it, there was a shadow of the contrail. The sun was low behind us. The contrail high and in front of us. The shadow slightly to the right and a long way beneath it. One of the other people in the group said it looked like the sky was splitting.

Am I the only one wondering if I am going to wake up one day and see lizard people in place of people I know? Like totally oblivious to the fact (at least at first) that they no longer look like people. If that happened…what do you think most people would do? Go mad?
edit on 1/2/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join