It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

There's no way in heII that Hunter hasn't taken a deal, at this juncture.

Although it might seem like events are moving slowly, things are about to change with the incoming Congress and fallout from Twitter Files and FTX, as well as the Jabarooney. I never got one, but my wife got a J&J shot, with no apparently ill effects.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Am I the only one wondering if I am going to wake up one day and see lizard people in place of people I know? Like totally oblivious to the fact (at least at first) that they no longer look like people. If that happened…what do you think most people would do? Go mad?

I would hazard a guess that they would not do so well in the US. I think the 2nd Amendment would go fully automatic.

On the football game, having that video ready smells to high heaven. Notice that the doctor lying to us is so calm and collected. The video is scripted! Ready to go when necessary ... just insert players name and ... action!

P

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I don't think Hunter or any Biden has taken any deals.

I said this in the thread about Harris wanting the US Senators to take the Covid test.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: xuenchen

There is a possibility that Biden could be 25A in order to remove him before any exposure of crimes takes place. Harris is probably aware that she could be targeted by Jill B. There was a hint that this was going on before when she had that weird vehicle change just blocks from the White House a few months ago.

I guess the real question here is: "Are those tests actually for COVID or are they testing for something else?"

Now if Joe gets 25A and the boot, then everyone of the crimes he's been heading/involved in/family businessed will be forgotten since he was removed due to "Mental Issues". It's literally a get out of jail card for human trafficking.

Sure, the media will report all about his so-called "Mental State" while ignoring any and every one that could be linked to any wrongdoing in actual crimes Joe did, but hey that's the point. Remove him with a lesser charge of not being able to hold office due to health concerns, and everything else just goes away.

I'm willing to bet that none of the Trotskyists that are team Joe will be supporting Harris, and she'll be left with trying to un"F" this whole mess. Hell, I bet that's why she really doesn't want the big chair in the first place. Oh, and as for the GOP, well the dirty ones will vote to remove Joe since that can be cover for their misdeeds, and the "good ones" (if you can call anyone that didn't challenge the 2020 vote good) will just vote to remove Joe so that they can say that they did something about this.

In the meantime, by using the 25A on Joe: Ukraine will still get their money, the Humans will still flow through the boarders, and drugs for all will be the agenda to "Make America Disillusioned Again" (or MAD'A for short)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Mmmm preferring the movie where kam kam , biden and Elon ( for starters ) are masked and the plan is trusted , each to there own of course, just appears sillier daily atm to not trust the plan , know few of us have said the past couple years, no plan we are full stop F'd and were F'd long ago, so doin best to enjoy movie, ripple best able and Trust.

Feel like i have waited lifetimes for this year to appear, daily fun here on in imo.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
That's really interesting. If not for COVID, what will the test show?

I don't think Hunter or any Biden has taken any deals.

I said this in the thread about Harris wanting the US Senators to take the Covid test.

a reply to: xuenchen

There is a possibility that Biden could be 25A in order to remove him before any exposure of crimes takes place. Harris is probably aware that she could be targeted by Jill B. There was a hint that this was going on before when she had that weird vehicle change just blocks from the White House a few months ago.

I guess the real question here is: "Are those tests actually for COVID or are they testing for something else?"

Now if Joe gets 25A and the boot, then everyone of the crimes he's been heading/involved in/family businessed will be forgotten since he was removed due to "Mental Issues". It's literally a get out of jail card for human trafficking.

Sure, the media will report all about his so-called "Mental State" while ignoring any and every one that could be linked to any wrongdoing in actual crimes Joe did, but hey that's the point. Remove him with a lesser charge of not being able to hold office due to health concerns, and everything else just goes away.

I'm willing to bet that none of the Trotskyists that are team Joe will be supporting Harris, and she'll be left with trying to un"F" this whole mess. Hell, I bet that's why she really doesn't want the big chair in the first place. Oh, and as for the GOP, well the dirty ones will vote to remove Joe since that can be cover for their misdeeds, and the "good ones" (if you can call anyone that didn't challenge the 2020 vote good) will just vote to remove Joe so that they can say that they did something about this.

In the meantime, by using the 25A on Joe: Ukraine will still get their money, the Humans will still flow through the boarders, and drugs for all will be the agenda to "Make America Disillusioned Again" (or MAD'A for short)

edit on 1/3/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hi all,
Sorry for the interruption, but I have an ask. Does anyone have the graph that shows the increase in deaths since the jab? Can't remember if it was cardiac related, SADS or other. Having a discussion with some friends and I can't find that graph anywhere. Did multiple searches here but without wading thru tons of posts....TIA

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't have the graph, but I think it was "all causes."

I just found out today about a healthy 40-ish year-old just outside my circle that died unexpectedly.

Edit:

Not sure if this is the one, but this is a good chart:

www.nature.com...

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Hi all,
Sorry for the interruption, but I have an ask. Does anyone have the graph that shows the increase in deaths since the jab? Can't remember if it was cardiac related, SADS or other. Having a discussion with some friends and I can't find that graph anywhere. Did multiple searches here but without wading thru tons of posts....TIA

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I still contend that Hunter flipped and "Turned" the laptops over and never picked them up on purpose. He was disgruntled with his dad judging by the text messages go and I am thinking he was starting to feel the pressure closing in on him from all different directions.

If what is being said is true he would have had political pressure from all over the world to broker favors etc and from all accounts his exploits were will known worldwide amongst the intelligence agencies and I am sure was being blackmailed by several people..

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ok
I do not know where to start.
Do a Google on Stanford and the CIA.
One hit was "Stanford and the CIA built silicon valley"

Stanford is the CIA.
Right besides Tavistoc Institute.
Your post is very significant IMO.
My short sighted opinion is that FTX is CIA and we are about to witness the connections of the CIA, Stanford and M.I.T. unravel in front of the world.
The CIA is headless ATM. But the operatives still exist and functioning.
It looks to me like their assets are being exposed for confiscation by the military in the private sphere.
It does not look like this is getting buried but exposed.
Cranky is spot on by seeing the victims hiding from public view in regards to FTX.
Once the donors and investors as well as the payouts from FTX are exposed will we see the CIA fataly destroyed? At least the political ties and exposure.

This is where I have been watching for.
Sabina Menschen is the top spy being protected.
She is the one who set up the Ivy league schools as a CIA asset.
If we are seeing exposure then Bill Priestap will be front and center soon.

Sabina has always been the key exposure event for me.
Either in her personally publicly exposed OR the huge coverup to keep her out of it, i.e. Bill Priestap forward center to orchestrate and direct the narrative.

Sabina is the key to this tie to all the parties planted in the Ivy League system for CIA control and recruiting.
She is still active but looks to be removed from involvement where they hope we forget about her when this breaks.
Stanford is CIA
a reply to: Caled

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just a heads up WEF's annual meeting is coming up January 16-20, 2023.
They seem just a tad too helpful.
WEF Links

It seems bold action will be the agenda.
-------
Time for Bill Gates again.
Bill Gates Quotes

I have no idea why people would go to such lengths as to follow his quotes but oh well.
#2 is just plain sick. "Of all the statistics in health, death is the easiest, because you can go out and ask people "Hey, have you had any children who died, did your sibling have any children who died? People don't forget that."

He should take #9 to heart. "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Whatever happened to Ezra Cohen-Watnick's effort to withdraw DoD support for CIA activities?

www.nytimes.com...

And those pesky watches. For those familiar with all the cool watch pictures:

www.hodinkee.com...

"A Former CIA Case Officer Reveals The Surprising Connection Between Watches and Espionage"

Great picture from the link:

www.instagram.com...

Has it all. Watch. Tip of the spear. Follow the pen.

Same brand as this watch:

IWC Portugieser Chronograph Classic IW3903-02

qalerts.app...

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Ok
I do not know where to start.
Do a Google on Stanford and the CIA.
One hit was "Stanford and the CIA built silicon valley"

Stanford is the CIA.
Right besides Tavistoc Institute.
Your post is very significant IMO.
My short sighted opinion is that FTX is CIA and we are about to witness the connections of the CIA, Stanford and M.I.T. unravel in front of the world.
The CIA is headless ATM. But the operatives still exist and functioning.
It looks to me like their assets are being exposed for confiscation by the military in the private sphere.
It does not look like this is getting buried but exposed.
Cranky is spot on by seeing the victims hiding from public view in regards to FTX.
Once the donors and investors as well as the payouts from FTX are exposed will we see the CIA fataly destroyed? At least the political ties and exposure.

This is where I have been watching for.
Sabina Menschen is the top spy being protected.
She is the one who set up the Ivy league schools as a CIA asset.
If we are seeing exposure then Bill Priestap will be front and center soon.

Sabina has always been the key exposure event for me.
Either in her personally publicly exposed OR the huge coverup to keep her out of it, i.e. Bill Priestap forward center to orchestrate and direct the narrative.

Sabina is the key to this tie to all the parties planted in the Ivy League system for CIA control and recruiting.
She is still active but looks to be removed from involvement where they hope we forget about her when this breaks.
Stanford is CIA
a reply to: Caled

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What are the odds?
Killer Flu Pandemic Could Hit At Any Time- Wipe out 300 Million Across The Globe
Imagine this was published March 6, 2018 and it extensively quotes Johnathon Quick.
"The most likely culprit will be a new unprecedented deadly mutation of the influenza virus.
Seems the conditions were right.

We have another prolific author on our hands. His last book "The End of Epidenmics: The Looming Threat to Humanity and How to Stop It." 2018

I'm just going to wing it that he is all in for the jab, especially a universal one.
Another connection to the Rockefeller Foundation.
Johnathon Quick Rockefeller Foundation
He joined just in the nick of time 2020.
Also another connection to the infamous WHO.
I guess birds of a feather flock together.

His Tweets 2020
Talk about changing definitions to fit the cause. Herd Awareness [fear based] from Herd immunity.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

OMG. "eye roll"

I pray all these viral thugs are put in jail soon. I've had just about enough of this crap.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

New Twitter Files dump.
Why Twitter Let the Intelligence Community In.

taibbi.substack.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Biden seems to get another prosecutor fired from FTX and JE/Gmax area of the world, or just a giant coinkydink that's ignored either way.

Rasumssen poll suggests lots and lots of people are weary of the jab ConseQuences and twitter lets it fly.

New Twitter Files.

New Congress.

And the teeeveee is all about a football player collapsing from #coincidence. One who is being lionized by many of the very folks that wanted death to the unjabbed.

Reinforces the truth that if it isn't on teeeveee, it isn't real.

For me, it is an Inversion of the Inversion. The footballer distraction seems to fit the classic example of distraction, but the problem is the results of the health evaluation are going to point to the ConseQuences.

FWIW, I did notice a very odd timeline bump in the last 24 hrs, no idea what it means, but it was/is significant. We'll watch the evolution.

Unrelated.

Interesting.

If it walks like a duck...

Crazy, evil, wrong.

The fact that there are people, in the medical community, that will do this to a human being pretty much proves the medical community is the child of Mangled [Mengele] and Draco Minions. Either people have been TRAINED in this, or are EXPERIMENTING, and both explanations are totally immoral.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It is sad to see the so called medical experts going down the nazi route. The fact that WWII Germany was able to convince so many of their medical establishment to do what they did was one of my favorite counterpoints to the trust the science crowd. It happened once, so the odds are favorable it will happen again (and again and again).

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Cranky, who all is represented by the hydra? Who is standing bottom left? China is bottom right. Hydra is the US, Brits, Japan, ????

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Notice the order? He wasn't Selected, she was.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Kash's J6 transcript is out. Not read it all, but this caught my eye...

from the PEED JSOC

Early on, reasons, I remember seeing there is a JSOC war between them and the C_A.

Kash + Nunez on russia, Kash + DJT on J6, Kash sharing information often - sadly no one listens.

I find it really interesting that bringing up Kash brings the Kash Derangement Syndrome up, almost as much as DJT does TDS. Why?

In ref to your Post
CIA staff made a 'suicide pact' to resign if Trump fired director Gina Haspel, former aide says

CIA staff had a "suicide pact" to resign if Donald Trump fired director Gina Haspel, a former aide to the president told the House's January 6 select committee.

Alyssa Farah Griffin said that the threat of a mass walkout stopped Trump from replacing Haspel with supporter Kash Patel, according to transcripts released by the committee in late December.

"I will share one thing that I cannot confirm myself, but it's worth looking into," said Farah Griffin, a former director of communications at the White House. She gave the testimony in April 2022.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

This is exactly what I had heard and why they pushed him out there despite his mental shortcomings and health issues. The Senator has the option to choose their spouse to fill their space if they cannot serve for health, death, etc. I saw it predicted that he will soon reveal he cannot serve due to health issues and have here fill his space.

The issue is she is I do not believe she is a citizen so the push will be for her to be the re first "illegal alien" senator. She is Brazilian so it would help with that part of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join