It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Restless

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Gosh sorry, so so busy, off the top of head iirc, first pope to resign changed the calends er so natural time has now been restored imo, with this dead pope on the end of 2022, one human facet more, is free. Add more when time and can feel into it more, a wee noospheric dive needed, great great vibe here in NZ where lite first recieved, sun was great today, a strange calmness felt, a new calmness. Rogan malone mind surge was this time last year, yes ?, Something has happened noosphericalllly, subtle and obvious, something is missing tone-reflectively-irratatively gosh cannot put me finger on it. On asking spirit i get, universe is peeing so am scooting off till i can more stronger connect in, blessings all, dont mind me, busy busy

a reply to: IAMTAT

Can you imagine being such a bad politician that all you can get as a side affair is Harris? That's just nasty.

Anyways I thought this was of interest here.

"With sorrow I inform you that the Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI, passed away today at 9:34 in the Ecclesiae Monastery in the Vatican. Further information will be provided as soon as possible," said the Director of the Holy See press office Matteo Bruni's statement.

The Vatican press office has said that Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI's body will lie in state in St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican from Monday through Wednesday for the faithful to pay their respects.

His funeral is scheduled for Thursday at 9:30 a.m. local time in St. Peter's Square on the parvis of St. Peter's Basilica and will be presided over by Pope Francis, the Vatican press office said. Following the funeral mass, his coffin will be taken to the Vatican Grottoes, located below St. Peter's Basilica, for burial.

What is interesting was that a pop up story with this is;
Yahoo News

If ever there was a moment that embodied the surreal novelty created by the first papal resignation in 600 years, it came on the morning of March 23, 2013: Newly elected Pope Francis had traveled to the papal summer retreat south of Rome and was greeted on the helipad by the previous pope, Benedict XVI, who had moved there three weeks earlier.

Two men in white -- a reigning pope and a retired one -- each showing the other the deference owed to a pontiff and discussing the future of the Catholic Church as it passed from one papacy to the next.

But for some, that moment on the helipad of Castel Gandolfo encapsulated everything that was wrong with Benedict’s surprise resignation and the risks it posed to the very unity of the Catholic Church and the institution of the papacy.

Just a day after Barbra Walters too. Oh yeah, back to what -Q- said about "The Pope"
In Q-1950 we see that the talking points beign stressed:

U.S.-HOLY SEE RELATIONS
"The Holy See is the universal government of the Catholic Church and operates from Vatican City State, a sovereign, independent territory. The Pope is the ruler of both Vatican City State and the Holy See. The Holy See, as the supreme body of government of the Catholic Church, is a sovereign juridical entity under international law."
www.state.gov...📁
Wealth?
Power?
Sanctuary against criminal prosecution?
Recipe for …….
Q

and in Q-4542

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8e51b7 No.9791782 📁
Jun 29 2020 17:32:10 (EST)
[2]

***EDITED OUT BY ME BECAUSE ONE SHOULS GO TO THE LINK PROVIDED AND READ THE LETTER THEMSELVES***

+ Carlo Maria Viganò
Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

the number 2 is bracketed. Is the death of Benedict a marker?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I have a theory whereby things that are crap fall due to their own weight.

That is a sound theory. The only issue we should have is the timeline on the fall.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Thoughtful1, what are your thoughts on LAGEVRIO (Molnupiravir)? Some of my family, vaxxed and unvaccinated, have been prescribed this and one was prescribed Paxlovid. I personally wouldn't take them myself. I am concerned about the ones that are taking these EUA medications. Is LAGEVRIO the same as Paxlovid? Any input from those of you with more knowledge than me would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Butting in, Sorry, Peach ...

Based on this, I don't think they are the same (from goodrx.com):

We look at the efficacy, side effects, and costs of Paxlovid vs. molnupiravir (Lagevrio) when used to treat COVID-19

Cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Happy to hear any thoughts on this, not butting in at all. All opinions or info welcome. I'm concerned for any side effects they may cause. I haven't had time to do much research myself, too much going on these last few months. Happy New Years to you and all the others here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I guess it's like "Karma", and it keeps me from getting too emotionally vested.

Also, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Happy News Year All…..🥰

Traditionally today is a day of reflection and commitment to being and doing better, that’s where my minds at today. Making Peace with the part I’ve played in our current reality, good and bad ! On a micro level, people, animals and plants depend on me and I find Joy and burden in that responsibility. On the Macro level, being informed and willing to challenge the horrors right before our eyes is also a responsibility, a DAMM awful one too !!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Happy Arbitrary Start Date.

Caps Read Backwards:

God Bless You All, USA, Loyal, Faithful, Real.
Happy New Year, Destroy RINO's.
Happy New Year.

Read Forwards:

Only someone very very confident would be that bold.

Normies...

Anons...

To Both Groups...

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Normies?
Seems the [pharmajunkies] need an intervention

Happy New Year All

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Military only way?

A Look at the Veterans Newly Elected to Congress; 16 are Republicans

Next year, 19 more military veterans will become federal lawmakers, as 18 will join Congress and one will become a U.S. senator. Two of the new Republican veterans elected to Congress are females, upping the count of serving congresswomen who served, to seven.

H is a bad drug

Watch: Friend of Idaho Murder Suspect Visibly Shakes in TikTok Video After News of His Arrest
She thought she was doing a good thing helping him find something. Only later did she discover the something he was having her drive him around in search of was heroin.

Give back please

Top Dems on Hook As New FTX Boss Vows To Claw Back Crypto Exchange’s Donations

New FTX boss John Jay Ray III, who successfully clawed back millions of dollars for victims of the early 2000s Enron collapse, signaled he will go after the funds in his effort to make FTX victims whole.

4 is too much

Sam Bankman-Fried had 4 White House meetings in 2022—as recently as Sept 8

Bankman-Fried, currently awaiting trial for what prosecutors have described as one of the biggest financial frauds in US history, has donated millions of dollars to the Democrats, and was the party's second-largest individual donor in 2022.

Even JR is back on twitter

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I found some links that you may find helpful and informative.
One interesting character around Molnupiavir is Rick Bright- former head of BARDA. In an unusual move he became a whistleblower claiming improper use of research funds to develop the drug among other claims. Where was he when funds were being used to develop Moderna's safe and effective drug?

Rick Bright Whistleblower
It is rather ironic that he leans on the "ingredients for drugs come from other countries such as India" concern when all of our main ingredients are from China or generics from India. That would mean we shouldn't use any drugs at all.
He was against hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine which isn't surprising when looking at what his real love is...jab related.
He has some interesting past connections such as CEPI, WHO, CDC, BARDA, NGO's and is currently CEO of the Pandemic Prevention Institute at the Rockefeller Foundation. That should warm our hearts.
Rick Bright CEO of the Pandemic Prevention Institute at the Rockefeller Foundation
"He has held senior scientific leadership positions in NGO's and championed innovative vaccine development and expanded vaccine manufacturing capacity to multiple developing countries."

Maybe I'm going too far out there but this NGO sounds suspiciously like the B&M Gates Foundations' goal of expanding vaccine manufacturing in developing countries.

-----
Circling back to Molnupiravir there was something really weird about the advisory board's approval of the drug. Usually they are all on board but this time they reserved the right to withdraw the drug from the market if a more effective drug was developed. Hardly surprising that Pfizer with their "Paxlovid special" was racing to the table.
Advisory Board Reserves the Right to Pull Molnupiravir

Note in the article that Ridgeback and Merck were having data issues with their 3rd round of clinical trials. If they were not able to meet the 50% positive treatment threshold for new drugs then the drug should not have been approved because what's the point.

As per the new normal or maybe the always normal, the research did not include pregnant women and potential birth defects and the delayed effect on males.

Anyway a much larger clinical trial was conducted in the UK.
Large Clinical Trial for Molnupiravir
Just to put a spotlight on this- Molnupiravir is supposed to reduce hospitalization and death, however the virus has now mutated to the point that it is not as dangerous and the results were not able to conclusively meet that endpoint.
One of the primary concerns "It should also be noted that molnupir and its active metabolite N-hydroxycytidine can also induce DNA mutations. And the concern here is that molnupiravir could also damage patient's genomes and therefore increase cancer risk."
More.
Molnupiravir
-----
We need Gates to round this out.
What are the chances that the Gates Foundation Provided $120 million of funding to Merck and Ridgeback for their drug?
Gates Foundation announces $120 Million in Funding

I hope this helps. At his point should we Trust the Science?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Being A Witness to JUSTICE
can be overwhelming
Only when all paths merge, does the destination become clear... Not sure why I'm posting this but I AM

Godspeed

edit on 112023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Holy Moly……couldn’t remember what Spock said when he made that hand symbol “ Live long and Prosper “ lol, was trying to stay out of the rabbit hole today…..but yet another reference to old, esoteric History !
www.deilataylor.com...

That was Great metal thunder, Thanks, glad you posted that film clip, thought provoking 🤔
edit on 1-1-2023 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
FTX Sam Bankman- Fried trial should be interesting.
The judge Ronnie Abrams has recused herself because apparently her husband had done some legal work for FTX in 2020.
The new judge is none other than Louis Kaplan- Epstein/Maxwell related

"Kaplan was appointed to the Manhatten federal court by Bill Clinton in 1994 and presided over a number of high profile cases, including Chevron's 2014 appeal of an environmental case in which he ruled in favor of the oil giant, and the 2021 sexual assault case brought against Prince Andrew and Virginia Guiffre which was settled out of court."
New Judge

Watching the Watchers Youtube
One of the lawyers representing Bankman is Mark Cohen who just happened to represent G. Max. So SBF doesn't know how he will pay for him but who cares right?
SBF Hires Mark Cohen

I just wonder if those "temporary" sealed records will suddenly become permanently sealed aka the Epstein client list comes to mind.
Meanwhile we have those terrified investors who do not want to be identified in the bankruptcy case.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This may be a little dated from Judicial Watch> Judicial Watch NIHAID Funding of Bat Coronavirus

Some may have thought that they only funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology for the bat virus. Not so fast. A global operation.
Seems that there were several labs in China along with labs in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malasia, Indonesia and Mynmar.
Not a stretch to believe that there would be other operations in countries such as Ukraine.

Could Fauci really be this ineffective? Management delegation taken to the extreme?
Morens "Tony doesn't maintain awareness of these things and doesn't know unless officers tell him, which they rarely do, since they are across town and may not see him more than once a year, or less..."

Maybe this was by design because then it would be quite simple for Fauci to testify before Congress and not really have all the facts. Plausible deniability won't cut it. Seriously he may not have had every detail but the buck stops with him.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
KNOWINGLY
Lawsuit Alleges JPMorgan Facilitated Jeffrey Epstein's Sex-Trafficking Schemes: Bank Responds To Benzinga

Anew lawsuit filed by U.S. Virgin Islands Attorney General Denise George, accuses JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) of facilitating Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking scheme and helping him to cover it up. .....
The lawsuit also says that JPMorgan failed to report Epstein's suspicious activities and provided the financier with services reserved for high-wealth clients after his 2008 conviction.

"JP Morgan knowingly, negligently, and unlawfully provided and pulled the levers through which recruiters and victims were paid and was indispensable to the operation and concealment of the Epstein trafficking enterprise," the lawsuit asserts.

Benzinga reached out to JPMorgan and while the bank declined to comment on the lawsuit, a spokesperson said, "The company ended its relationship with Epstein long before his ongoing misconduct became known. Since then, JPMorgan Chase has cooperated with investigations into Epstein and others. JPMorgan Chase’s ongoing commitment to combatting money laundering and sex trafficking is unwavering and steadfast."

Prince Andrew sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre will have gag clause lifted within weeks

edit on 112023 by MetalThunder because: EYES ON

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Timber!
Youtube Timber

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What a cheery story for the new year.

The chance that a nuclear bomb would strike a US city is slim, but nuclear experts say it's not out of the question.

A nuclear attack in a large metropolitan area is one of the 15 disaster scenarios for which the US Federal Emergency Management Agency has an emergency strategy. The agency's plan involves deploying first responders, providing immediate shelter for evacuees, and decontaminating victims who have been exposed to radiation.

For everyday citizens, FEMA has some simple advice: Get inside, stay inside, and stay tuned.

But according to Irwin Redlener, a public-health expert at Columbia University who specializes in disaster preparedness, these federal guidelines aren't enough to prepare a city for a nuclear attack.

"There isn't a single jurisdiction in America that has anything approaching an adequate plan to deal with a nuclear detonation," he said.

That includes the six urban areas that Redlener thinks are the most likely targets of a nuclear attack: New York, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington, DC. These cities are not only some of the largest and densest in the country, but home to critical infrastructure (like energy plants, financial hubs, government facilities, and wireless transmission systems) that are vital to US security.

Each city has an emergency-management website that informs citizens about what to do in a crisis, but most of those sites (except for LA and New York) don't directly mention a nuclear attack. That makes it difficult for residents to learn how to protect themselves if a bomb were to hit one of those cities.

We all remember this from last year:

And the issue of how if the Trotskyists didn't have their way "Cities will Burn".

How fun.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That second one had a comment about checking the fake Kamala's thyroid. You can see how the neck portion was held together just a bit on the right side.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Ksihkehe

YOUR NECK IS… FLARING, KAMALA

A different Video is 2 tweets down

Apparently the mask maker got confused as which Kamala to mold

another one
The one you referred to is out there somewhere

funny
edit on 2022/12/31 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 1-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join