It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This seems to be a good indication something is about to happen?

UK Chief of Defence Staff tweet

Pleased to meet @RoyalAirForce & @RoyalNavy personnel at Gatwick today. Very complementary feedback from airport staff and travellers. My thanks to all those on duty over Christmas and New Year.

The Royal Marine(?) in the picture seems to be wearing a Mil grade stopwatch? Look at the thick plastic strap?
edit on 29-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's like there's nothing left to prove.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I won't ride on an aircraft or spacecraft that I'm unable to pilot myself.
edit on 29-12-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You can pilot spacecraft?

Can you give me and my XRP a lift to the MEWN?

edit on 30-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Obviously, not every spacecraft that ever existed, but I can operate a few, if called upon.

edit on 30-12-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Concealed his ID badge for the photograph.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ted Cruz seems very quiet lately.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Obviously, not every spacecraft that ever existed, but I can operate a few, if called upon.

I knew it was you all along..

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It's a wrist watch, not a stop watch. And it looks like one of those smart-watches that link to your phone.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Greta Thunberg makes pizza box quip after Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Former professional kickboxer Tate has been detained along with his brother Tristan and two Romanian nationals on suspicion of human trafficking, rape and forming an organised crime group,

He shared a picture of himself standing next to a Bugatti and claimed he owned 33 cars, tagging Miss Thunberg as he tweeted: “Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions”.

Tate responded to Miss Thunberg’s viral tweet with a video of him sitting at a desk wearing a robe and smoking a cigar, in which he says to someone off-camera: “Please bring me pizza, and make sure that these boxes are not recycled.”
He is then handed two boxes that appear to bear the branding of Romanian chain Jerry’s Pizza.

This story seems extremely weird and full of (not really hidden) in plain sight comms. Is it a warning "to whom it may concern" that the Twitter files are going to expose some of the "crazier" parts of "baseless Qanon conspiracy theories" as actually true?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Tate 33 Thunberg Pizza...

...tons of additional synchronicities without even scratching the surface yet.

Tate murders (Manson family)

Teenager who threw six-year-old from Tate Modern was not considered a risk
link

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Brings up memories from (almost exactly) 4 years ago:

Gatwick Airport sold to France’s Vinci for £2.9bn days after drone chaos closes runways

followed by Crownvirus travel restrictions, the AUKUS french submarines shenanigans and Liz Truss's comment about the jury still being out wether Macron was friend or foe...

There may be a common thread through most of this but what to make of it? Cabal infighting?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Could be elites squabbling with each other. Some of that goes back a long way, thus the enduring Franco-English rivalry. Plus, German and French movers and shakers really got their nose bent out of shape when the British pulled out of the EU. That must have created huge money problems for the reaction to be so hard-bitten.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Curious Tweet from Team Muskinator.

Q Matrix

Now, this BorgVerse update will clue you in.

Note the 12-21 Inversions.

Watch for a push for all things related to META and other AI stuff.

Odd add, not to derail into this obvious glowy's fake issues.

Andrew Tate Releases First Comment Since Arrest: “The Matrix Sent Their Agents
edit on 30-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Re: Tate arrest. This article is a good look at why the MSM is often wrong in their claims (in this case, the role of Greta).

Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Kari channels her inner Q: "This is about waking people up. And you can't just sometimes tell people how bad the system is. You have to show them."

.….only then will people find the will to change

truthsocial.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
File under "Everything happens by design..."

The "selfie" is the stealth destroyer of humanity. (btw, never took one, self esteem isn't low enough).

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
We may have something that connects to
They are always watching.
Watch the news re: new drugs coming out [flu/dirt/next?]

What a coincidence.
What are the chances that the FDA approved the GlaxoSmithKline drug Priorix on June 6,2022 to prevent measles?
Priorix Receives FDA Approval

I'm not too sure why clinical trials are needed when this drug has been used in Germany and Europe for 25 years but whatever.
Glaosmithkline Priorix Used In Germany for 25 years

Just trying to get this straight but children have received the customary 2 doses of MMR 11 should be protected from the measles but this Priorix has been approved for...
"measles post exposure prophylaxis is an off label indicated use for Priorix, measles post exposure prophylaxis is an on-label indicated use for M-M-R 11."
That would mean 3 jabs if the child is exposed to the measles for something that they should already be protected from. Suspiciously sounds like a marketing plan to promote more jabs and a fund raiser for GlaxoSmithKline.
Advisory Commitee for Priorix

Gematria >Gem for Priorix
Treason is a b****, Storm is coming, Price Mohammed Bin Salmon...

Speaking of dirt> Rachelle Maddow on the subject of "Magic Dirt" treatment.
Magic Dirt treatment

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Rel I'm glad you brought up the Covid testing for people coming from China. I've been looking into it and there is something really odd about this whole thing. What's new?

The most obvious issues wrt the U.S. revolves the delayed timing of requiring a negative test from Chinese passengers until January 5, 2023 at 12.01 A.M. EST [1+5+2+2+3+1+2+1=17].
The CDC operating according to the playbook requires the Chinese traveler to "self test" via telemedicine 2 days before travel as one method of providing a negative test. Just straightening up my tin foil cap but this is a Chinese test that we are supposed to believe is wildly accurate?

Okay just moving along...
With all of these ill people what are the chances that there will be mutations that will not be detected by these wildly accurate tests, especially important in light of China's "lack of adequate and transparent genomic sequencing." Where have we seen this before?
If there are concerns about the China testing why is the CDC throwing caution to the wind and not requiring any testing upon arrival using our own inaccurate tests?
CDC Covid Testing Requirements
-----
Here is where things get really, really interesting.
Robert Califf, Commissioner of the FDA, in action.
FDA's Power Grab For Covid Testing

Time to circle back. Feb. 1, 2020 the FDA ordered independent labs to stop testing for Covid and required them instead to have to apply to the FDA. At the time the FDA came up with their own testing which was a complete flop. Wildly understaffed at the Atlanta CDC office they had the entire country testing to conduct. Couldn't possibly contribute to the spread of Covid undetected. Covid to continue to spread with no independent system in place to track and confirm.
Without the declared public health emergency the FDA would not have had the authority to make such a unilateral decision.
Now we have Robert Califf trying to bully congress to take away the independent labs testing capability.
"It would make the U.S. less prepared for future pandemics by preventing America's best labs from detecting the spread of new pathogens."
----
It just can't be possible that the CDC has learned absolutely nothing from January 2020.
Once again no teeth in any of their actions. Imagine a "voluntary" genome sequencing program at airports.
Countries Getting Prepared for Next Plandemic

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Weirdness alert.
Anthony Fauci, his last day!

Who is going to replace him? Asking for a whole nation.
Once again the job is posted and there is no one being named as a viable candidate other than Dr. Jill. Just guessing here but they probably are all scared stiff of being at ground zero when the "Storm" comes, because it is coming.
Ha. They are accepting applicants until January 17th!

Job Posting

Tin foil hat slipping again. No less than John Hopkins University, one of the evil axis of three [Catastrophic Contagion Tabletop Exercise] Bill Gates connected, has some suggestions on qualifications and qualities. Maybe Bill Gates could nominate himself.
After all he is the world's jabber and chief.
This is all looking rather suspicious wrt to timing. No one at the helm with the China mess on the horizon.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join