It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking- Russia abandons Ukrainian city of Kherson in major retreat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: alldaylong

No. Is glorious Russian victorious tactical withdrawal and redeployment.

Is not retreat.

Etc.

Guy almost called it a liberation...

JuliaDavisNews

Also supposedly America is a hell hole no one wants to visit, and your all hypocritical scumbags... I mean if the OSCE cant get enough submissions for a mission to observe American elections by its members then by ruZZian logic its a bad place... **scratches head**

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Crossing the river will be very difficult for Ukraine, if it's even possible.

I dont know... given the range advantage for the Ukrainians and this sort of terrifying barrage... I kinda think the ruZZians are gonna have a hard time for any sort of defensive line along the river.

Watching that here in my comfy chair on the other side of the world makes my bowls a little loose... being on the receiving end must be, yikes.
edit on 11-11-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

you know watching a lot of these videos it appears that russian soldiers are filthy nasty a@@ mf'ers.

almost every video you see of one of their holes, defensive positions cp, there's trash, ammo, water bottles, all kinds of stuff lying all around. wouldn't surprise me if none if they justed drop their trousers and took a dump right where their standing.

i mean i understand bugging out leaving a mess, but you can look at that stuff lying around and tell it's been there for days, if not months and they were living in that.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

you know watching a lot of these videos it appears that russian soldiers are filthy nasty a@@ mf'ers.

almost every video you see of one of their holes, defensive positions cp, there's trash, ammo, water bottles, all kinds of stuff lying all around. wouldn't surprise me if none if they justed drop their trousers and took a dump right where their standing.

i mean i understand bugging out leaving a mess, but you can look at that stuff lying around and tell it's been there for days, if not months and they were living in that.

Youre not the only one who says that lol... everyone usually comments civilian or (ex)soldier alike about how crap their camps are in videos that show such footage, from what i gather its something you dont see in other armies, taht level of disorganization and mess.

Compare it to videos of Ukrainian trench positions with hand built saunas, trench wall sculptures and some even have TV's lol...

That being said, the ruZZians arent all that happy about it too...

Although again, they seem to have no impetus to actually do anything about it apart from moan and complain... people call the ruZZian army pathetic, me im gonna start calling it an apathetic army.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The Russians have moved the administrative center of Kherson oblast to Genichesk whilst Kherson city is temporarily occupied by the Ukrainians.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

almost every video you see of one of their holes, defensive positions cp, there's trash, ammo, water bottles, all kinds of stuff lying all around.

Signs of poor discipline. Professional armies are scrupulously clean and take hygiene very seriously.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The Russians have moved the administrative center of Kherson oblast to Genichesk whilst Kherson city is temporarily occupied by the Ukrainians.
a reply to: YongGua

Until the Uks throw them out ............

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

And how are they going to cross the river?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GuaGuy

Ever hear of boats ? Those thing which float on the water ................

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

He/she/it seems to have gone now. Again!

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Will be back soon, I bet!

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Something that has defeated two major armies through history..Winter is coming..

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Something that has defeated two major armies through history..Winter is coming..

Winter across that region isnt an all or nothing from what I gather, throw in the fact ruZZia has lower temperatures on average than Ukraine and the fact Europe is going to have a hotter than normal winter this year...

Will it be cold, yep, will it be a game changer... I personally think not, in terms of the Ukrainians. Ukrainians people appear to be resolute about it, and their army has a # ton more winter gear, the ruZZians on the other hand are poorly equipped as it is doubly so for cold weather, and low on morale...

So yeah ruZZias army is gonna suffer... although from a historical stand point its gonna be ironic that the thing that saved ruZZias arse twice... might be its own downfall this time.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Youre not the only one who says that lol... everyone usually comments civilian or (ex)soldier alike about how crap their camps are in videos that show such footage, from what i gather its something you dont see in other armies, taht level of disorganization and mess.

Compare it to videos of Ukrainian trench positions with hand built saunas, trench wall sculptures and some even have TV's lol...

That being said, the ruZZians arent all that happy about it too...

Although again, they seem to have no impetus to actually do anything about it apart from moan and complain... people call the ruZZian army pathetic, me im gonna start calling it an apathetic army.

Ukrainians have saunas in the trenches eh?

Guess all is well lol. And Zelensky can stop going around on TV everywhere with a beggars bowl for more stuff.

edit on 13-11-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Edit :- First video was blocked for some reason.

I think you misunderstand what i mean by Sauna...

Its not a 5 star hotel... but the Ukrainians are at least miles ahead of the ruZZian mobiks in how they conduct themselves in regards to their situation on the battlefield.

The video I posted doesnt show it that great, first time i saw the sauna and TV room video it was a month ago or so and given your reply was simply a sarcastic pro-ruZZian jab I cant be arsed trying to find the original video I saw of it and the better one is blocked by the uploader for use on ATS.

If you actually want to see it, watch it on YT here...

Ukraine's frontline trench fighters beat the chill with hot saunas
edit on 13-11-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuaGuy

And how are they going to cross the river?

Ukraine is ALREADY on both sides of the river, Kherson isn't the only place it can be crossed.

Funny though.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Edit :- First video was blocked for some reason.

I think you misunderstand what i mean by Sauna...

Its not a 5 star hotel... but the Ukrainians are at least miles ahead of the ruZZian mobiks in how they conduct themselves in regards to their situation on the battlefield.

The video I posted doesnt show it that great, first time i saw the sauna and TV room video it was a month ago or so and given your reply was simply a sarcastic pro-ruZZian jab I cant be arsed trying to find the original video I saw of it and the better one is blocked by the uploader for use on ATS.

If you actually want to see it, watch it on YT here...

Ukraine's frontline trench fighters beat the chill with hot saunas

Yeah a mile ahead because of whom?

Any-thing you’re trying to present here, it’s because of U.S.

The United States of America.

Once that plug is off…

this “whole” image you’re trying to convey about “eastern euro” Ukraine,

(which btw, the world knows about the large Ukraine core that sided with Hitler over Stalin in WW2, and is not exactly a secret)

becomes non existent.

Fact is, U.S are the big dogs here.

And control the narrative. And (saunas)

Everyone else follows.

edit on 14-11-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I think that you over-estimate US influence in sauna provision, and under-estimate Ukrainian capabilities. It's a poor assessment to blame everything on the US.

Important to note that in WW2, the Ukrainians had to choose between two nasty psychopaths - Hitler or Stalin. Many chose Hitler because Stalin had already killed 4 million Ukrainians and there was no love lost.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

"which btw, the world knows about the large Ukraine core that sided with Hitler over Stalin in WW2, and is not exactly a secret"

Which btw, the world knows that stalin partnered with hitler until hitler double crossed him in WW2, and is not exactly a secret.

😂

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join