It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The entertainment industry must be getting severely affected like transport airlines and health, I came across this rundown of some quite famous stars that will not be seeing the spotlight again. www.bitchute.com... I am a bit pissed about Christina Applegate.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
NHS doctor dies suddenly:

www.examinerlive.co.uk...-readmore-target

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

edit on 22-1-2023 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not bothering to post links anymore?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Model Jeremy Ruehlemann dead at 27

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Probably went to see the wrong movie, or maybe it was climate change. Cold showers could have been a factor, too.

meaww.com...
"a picture of him getting a Covid vaccine has now become viral on social media"

edit on 24-1-2023 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Been doing Mortuary work for over 40 years now. Being doing SADS cases that whole time.

It happens far more often than people realize, especially so called healthy young males while playing sport. We do about 90 cases a year.

But funding to get some real research into this issue has been impossible to get, so I am hoping all these fake " I really care about the issue now " idiots create enough noise to get the research done.

The sad part is, once it is established none of the many vaccines available globally have anything to do with it they will drop the pretense of caring very quickly, and something else will be important to them. But at least they are useful idiots for now.

By the way, we are DOWN on SADS cases since a spike in 2020. They dropped as soon as the mandates came out and organized sports were put on hold.( most of our cases are Rugby players ) So our previous suspicion they are genetic disorders causing a disturbance to the heart during cardio seems to be correct, but like many SIDS cases the condition is impossible to detect with todays technology.

Note: We were not hit hard by Covid at all and managed to eliminate it for almost an entire year. So our population is a good experiment of Covid 19 VS the Vaccine. It is why out anti-vax community has fallen over, their predictions fell over and going on about some place over-seas fails to work anymore.

Everyone is living life as normal. No piles of bodies or hospitals full of the vaccine injured. And it never got political for us. The fact is 99% of us have zero time for liars or scaremongering scammers, and we don't need to believe the press or our politicians because the country is too small to keep a secret.

I feel sorry for those who have to live with large groups of nutters. Be they religious zealots or anti-science or whatever. Too much money to be made off those people so they will be feed BS for as long as they keep buying stuff. No different to drug lobbyists I suppose.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Model Jeremy Ruehlemann dead at 27

His father, Achim Ruehlemann, told Daily Mail he suspects his son died from an accidental drug overdose after having an addiction to prescription pills for a number of years.

“He did rehab and had tried to get off prescription medication,” Achim Ruehlemann told the outlet, adding that the painkiller Percocet was among the pills Jeremy couldn’t stop using.

“Obviously, he was not successful.”

Yep. Sounds like a vaccine death.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth

Prepare to be called a liar, by people with zero medical or mortuary experience, because some nutter mortician said something in a Stew Peters video on bitchute.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

The sad part is, once it is established none of the many vaccines available globally have anything to do with it they will drop the pretense of caring very quickly, and something else will be important to them. But at least they are useful idiots for now.

I'm sorry, I find it very unlikely that you suddenly appear on ATS & start laying down lengthy posts which claim to debunk what many mortuary technicians & undertakers have been confirming now for over a year, regarding the calimari clots, the SADS deaths & so on. It's very convenient for Big Pharma, the medical industry & government stooges that people such as yourself have come in to start laying down 'the truth' about these reports which have been steamrolling out of the death industry for a long time now. I simply don't believe your reports, I'd rather stick with those who have nothing to gain & everything to lose by coming out publicly (not anonymously, such as with yourself) to share the truth of a very ugly situation which is backed up by all sorts of sources now, from all the related industries including insurance companies, pharma, medicine & so on.

As always, we must CONSIDER THE SOURCE.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Another one:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
Simon Dunn, an Olympic bobsledder and rugby player died suddenly on Saturday. He was 35. The athlete’s body was discovered in his home on January 21st, according to the New South Wales police.

The SCIENCE is baffled, as usual.
edit on 25-1-2023 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Another one:

Simon Dunn, an Olympic bobsledder and rugby player died suddenly on Saturday. He was 35. The athlete’s body was discovered in his home on January 21st, according to the New South Wales police.

It hasn't been announced yet, but all signs point to suicide. People who knew him are saying things like, "please reach out if you need help!", sharing suicide and crisis hotlines, etc...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Police not suspicious, had a painful serious injury recently, likely prescribed painkillers and he was open about this:

Dunn had also previously openly spoken about his struggles, with his sexuality, mental health and coping with injury.

I hadn't visited the thread in a while but I see links are still posted that are factually incorrect. Umm, keep up the misinfo,I guess. Some suckers will spread it for you and scare themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

He also recently attempted and failed to qualify for the next Olympics. Dude was struggling.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Another one:

It hasn't been announced yet, but all signs point to suicide. People who knew him are saying things like, "please reach out if you need help!", sharing suicide and crisis hotlines, etc...

Lol, suicide, sure. If anything suicide because of life changing vaxx injuries.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Jeeeezzzzus...

It's comical at this point.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Any evidence for these "life changing vaxx injuries"?

You seem to find glee and "lols" in tragic deaths.

It's not a good look.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
BBC News - China Covid: Coffins sell out as rural losses mount
www.bbc.co.uk...

Any comments?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Jeeeezzzzus...

It's comical at this point.

Yes, you're comical. If you take an unapproved experimental drug and die, life insurance companies call that suicide.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join