It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
2 year old dies 1 day after vaxx. Nice!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Tragic anyway for the 2 year old baby.
If this is a result of the vaccine (which is a very likely cause) then the vaccinations must stop for children. I never understood why children need to be vaccinated given they have miniscule risk from Covid.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Are you sure about that mate ? Nothing ? Are you willing to bet your life on that . ?

Yes and yes.

I say this over and over .

Only a fool lies to themselves , are you a fool. ?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
26 year old dies suddenly:

www.lancs.live...

37 year old swift founder dies suddenly:

blackburnnews.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Young Hearts part 30

The first several minutes of this addition of Young Hearts, has clips from 2020 of the known dangers of the shot.

Some from video has been posted here. These posts are a memorial to these people. I want to see them and look at the beautiful eyes. I want to grieve for the great tragedy of their loss. I don't want their lives and death to be shrugged away.

For the skeptics, as I posted earlier in this OP, if 40% of the deaths are from other causes look at the rest and cry for the needless loss.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I live in a town of a little over 15 thousand. Almost half the town got vaccinated. I know this because my town is overwhelmingly religious, and most of the folks around here were opposed to the jab for many reasons.

So roughly half a town of 15 thousand is vaxxed, half is not. Every year since this started, we have been counting our dead. This is something I never experienced before. For example, I never knew anyone who died from flu.

All of the dead so far were the unvaxxed and died from Covid.

Believe me when I say that if there had even been one 'mysterious' death of a vaxxed person in this town, it would be getting shouted from the roof tops around here. I have not heard a peep.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
25-Year-Old Doctor of Pharmacy Who Ran Multiple “Vaccine” Clinics Dies Suddenly

thelibertydaily.com...
Dr. Lindsay Ann Heck, 25, died unexpectedly from an unknown cause on Dec. 20, 2022...

Damn that climate change!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtrix007

Appreciate the testimony. Very valid addition to the discourse.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage Well done. Deny ignorance!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtrix007
I live in a town of a little over 15 thousand. Almost half the town got vaccinated. I know this because my town is overwhelmingly religious, and most of the folks around here were opposed to the jab for many reasons.

So roughly half a town of 15 thousand is vaxxed, half is not. Every year since this started, we have been counting our dead. This is something I never experienced before. For example, I never knew anyone who died from flu.

Believe me when I say that if there had even been one 'mysterious' death of a vaxxed person in this town, it would be getting shouted from the roof tops around here. I have not heard a peep.

Hello new account that appeared out of nowhere authored no welcome thread and jumped into a random thread and picked up where some others you agree with who have taken a leave of absence.
edit on 18-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Bit uncalled for? New accounts by definition, appear out of nowhere. Should all new members just shut up? I don't think so.

Lighten up.

And welcome to ATS, Olddog.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Hello new account that appeared out of nowhere authored no welcome thread and jumped into a random thread and picked up where some others you agree with who have taken a leave of absence.

Yes what a coincidence.
Especially the story is really moving as all have to go and get vaccinated now.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Is it mandatory here in the UK for "all"?

You are a recently new member yourself, by the way.
edit on 18-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No this story isn't believable.
It reminds us of a good round of vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the official narratives and the pharmaceuticals.

I am sorry but you need to try again and harder this time.

You said you never knew anyone who died from the flu. Most of us here don't know anyone who has died from Covid.
edit on 18-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Hi. I don't bother replying to Asmodeus any more but yes, I do know folk dead from COVID.

Quite a few have died of it:

www.worldometers.info...

But some on here are engaged in denialism of reality.

Sad, really.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Hi. I don't bother replying to Asmodeus any more but yes, I do know folk dead from COVID.

Quite a few have died of it:

www.worldometers.info...

But some on here are engaged in denialism of reality.

Sad, really.

Well, his argument is that he doesn't know anyone who has died from the flu. And I don't know anyone who has died from Covid. The worldmeter link you have provided is a record of those who have died from Covid. Given that the population of the planet is over 8billion it's certain that most of us would have never come across someone who has died from Covid.

The last sentence is just a strawman of yours in the absence of any good arguments.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Bit uncalled for? New accounts by definition, appear out of nowhere. Should all new members just shut up? I don't think so.

Lighten up.

And welcome to ATS, Olddog.

Yes indeed!! They do appear out of nowhere to continue from where others have stopped. They continue with the same vaccine apologetics, encouragement to get vaccinated, defending of the pharmaceuticals and promotion of the same debunked narratives in the absence of any evidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

Appreciate the testimony. Very valid addition to the discourse.

I don't think it is true by the way.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
14 year old dead:

carlow-nationalist.ie...

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join