It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No such thing as 'fully vaccinated'!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You can interpret the comments in the OP in any way you like and thats your choice.

What I don't really understand why you get so upset about it when you've chosen to not have any of the vaccines yourself?

Can you not make your own decisions and allow others to do the same?

We should all have the right to choose right?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
No it's not semantics.

Flu doesn't require multiple shots per year.
Covid does require one shot after the other every 3-4 months and probably with the same vaccine.

If they continued to call it "fully vaccinated" would it change what was happening?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You can interpret the comments in the OP in any way you like and thats your choice.

What I don't really understand why you get so upset about it when you've chosen to not have any of the vaccines yourself?

Can you not make your own decisions and allow others to do the same?

We should all have the right to choose right?

Yes you can choose what you want to do.
That's not compatible though with mandates and propaganda by the media.

No, I am not upset about it. I am against the vaccine ideology that seems to want to enforce itself with absurd statements, mandates, change of language, and doing things at the speed of science.

We all know what is behind such language and tactics.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No it's not semantics.

Flu doesn't require multiple shots per year.
Covid does require one shot after the other every 3-4 months and probably with the same vaccine.

If they continued to call it "fully vaccinated" would it change what was happening?

[/quotid

If you are fully vaccinated or vaccinated then you won't need further vaccinations about the same disease.

Profit will decrease considerably for the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I didn't ask that, I asked if the continued to call it "fully vaccinated" instead of the alternatives they suggested if that would change what was happening.

In other words saying people were "fully vaccinated" for the 3 or 4 months after every jab.

ETA:

In other words, semantics.
edit on 31-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Do you live somewhere where covid vaccines are mandated every few months then?

Government propaganda is easily ignored these days surely?

I can't understand how if the pressure is insurmountable and the vaccines are mandated you remain unvaxxed?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I can't understand how if the pressure is insurmountable and the vaccines are mandated you remain unvaxxed?

Last paragraph is more of an attempt at a strawman.

The campaign has evolved quite a lot over the the last two years. From mass and mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns to nobody can be fully vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I didn't ask that, I asked if the continued to call it "fully vaccinated" instead of the alternatives they suggested if that would change what was happening.

In other words saying people were "fully vaccinated" for the 3 or 4 months after every jab.

ETA:

In other words, semantics.

Fully vaccinated for only 3-4 months?!?!

What kind of vaccine is this?!

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

A poor one.

Care to answer the question? If they continued to call it "fully vaccinated" would it change what was happening?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If I had 10p for every time you'd used the strawman when it's not applicable I'd have getting on for about £2 now.

Do you live somewhere that has mandatory vaccinations yes or no?

The campaign has evolved quite a lot over the the last two years. From mass and mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns to nobody can be fully vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A poor one.

Care to answer the question? If they continued to call it "fully vaccinated" would it change what was happening?

Yes indeed it's a very poor vaccine. If it is a vaccine! Well... According to the change in definition it looks like it qualifies.

Since it qualifies you should be up to date with the vaccine.

If you are fully vaccinated or vaccinated that can't justify the calls for continuous vaccinations. So more careful language is needed.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

If I had 10p for every time you'd used the strawman when it's not applicable I'd have getting on for about £2 now.

Do you live somewhere that has mandatory vaccinations yes or no?

Are your compatriots fully vaccinated?
Or they haven't complied with the vaccinations?
I mean are they going to get involved in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th doses or just had enough?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Who do you mean by my compatriots?

And do you live somewhere that has mandatory covid 19 vaccines as you keep complaining that vaccines are mandatory yet fail to answer when I ask?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If you are fully vaccinated or vaccinated that can't justify the calls for continuous vaccinations. So more careful language is needed.

Sure they can, if "fully vaccinated" is understood to mean "up-to-date" and not "fully protected".

Not sure why you are having trouble grasping that.
edit on 31-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Who do you mean by my compatriots?

And do you live somewhere that has mandatory covid 19 vaccines as you keep complaining that vaccines are mandatory yet fail to answer when I ask?

English people. You said you are from England.
Vaccinations were mandatory for some professions or partially mandatory in most places in the world for different periods of time.

But the coercion and pressure was something nobody had experienced before. Now the campaign has evolved and you can't be fully vaccinated anymore. Protection stops after a few months and there is an element of fear which the ideology relies on to propagate its values.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Sure they can, if "fully vaccinated" is understood to mean "up-to-date" and not "fully protected".

Not sure why you are having trouble grasping that.

Fully vaccinated for 3-4 months?
Very poor 'vaccine'
Yes if you change the terminology and definition anything can be justified. You may as well change the definition of a vaccine...

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So is that you admitting that you live somewhere that does not have mandatory vaccination for covid 19 yet you still use mandatory vaccination as a primary cause for concern?

Just say yes or no.

There is no mandatory requirement for vaccination in the UK.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes if you change the terminology and definition anything can be justified.

Yes, it is called semantics.

So, does the use of one term over the other change what is happening?

The answer is no, that is why I called it a lame semantic argument 4 pages back.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Tell that to those working in health and social care who lost their jobs.

UK Vaccination policy

The Government took steps in 2021 to make vaccination against Covid-19 a pre-requisite for working in health and social care in England, with limited exemptions.

4000 care workers lose jobs in a week

123,000 NHS and care staff face job loss
edit on 31/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So is that you admitting that you live somewhere that does not have mandatory vaccination for covid 19 yet you still use mandatory vaccination as a primary cause for concern?

Just say yes or no.

There is no mandatory requirement for vaccination in the UK.

There used to be for healthcare workers for some period of time. And I think many of them were fired because they refused to get vaccinated. Similar matters elsewhere with mandates in the past gradually abandoned but not in all settings.

In our days it's more of a range of different tactics and the change of language so you can be up to date with your Covid vaccines.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join