It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No such thing as 'fully vaccinated'!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

All I'm saying is that the list you might have posted isn't necessarily pertinent to the matter expressed in the OP.

Yet you can't know that since I did not post it

So all of the above is just based on your opinion and premonition.

Since you were the one that went off topic with that.. IDK. It's a bit brazen and hypocritic to make an off topic post how something I didn't post, would probably be off-topic.

Do you get it now?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Asmodeus3
It is still just a matter of semantics. If you understand that "fully vaccinated" means "up to date with the vaccines" it makes no difference which term is used.

No semantics exist here.

I have never heard the term up to date with the vaccines. It's an absurd and ludicrous term.

Fully vaccinated is something we all know or at least the term 'I am vaccinated' against a specific disease. For example someone may say I am vaccinated against Polio. They won't use the term I am up to date with the Polio vaccines. It's just ridiculous.

It makes a huge difference which one is used.
If you are vaccinated you are done and you don't have to get injected again and again with the same vaccine. If you are 'up to date' with the vaccine though it means you have now a dependence and you are a good client as you are getting your shots every few months contributing to the massive profits of the companies which sale them.

Thanks, but no thanks!

I have been vaccinated fully with the best possible vaccine. It wasn't any of the Pfizer's or Moderna's products by the way.
edit on 31-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

In that case, why are the so-called "experts" telling us not to use one but to use the other?

It's offensive to use the term fully vaccinated.
How do the pharmaceutical companies will feel about it? Or those who are followers of the vaccine ideology. Surely they will feel terrible when vaccinations come to an end. Once you are fully vaccinated then you don't need to get injected anymore.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Yet you can't know that since I did not post it

So all of the above is just based on your opinion and premonition.

Yep, just like your conclusion about how I feel internally.

Since you were the one that went off topic with that.. IDK. It's a bit brazen and hypocritic to make an off topic post how something I didn't post, would probably be off-topic.

Do you get it now?

Not really off topic to say that what you were probably going to list would have been off topic, given that nothing from the very beginning had to do with the use of the term "fully vaccinated".

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Since you started it, it was just me getting down on your level, go figure.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Since you have mentioned it, are you fully vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Up-to-date is often used when referring to vaccines.

For example

The study population included children aged 12 months to 8 years who were members of the health plan between 1998 and 2008. Currently, 95% of children in KPCO have up-to-date varicella vaccinations.

The opinion of the expert in the OP seems to be that people can't differentiate between "fully vaccinated" and "fully protected". She is free to think that if she wants but, like I said earlier, it is semantics.

edit on 31-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Up-to-date is often used when referring to vaccines.

For example

The study population included children aged 12 months to 8 years who were members of the health plan between 1998 and 2008. Currently, 95% of children in KPCO have up-to-date varicella vaccinations.

The opinion of the expert in the OP seems to be that people can't differentiate between "fully vaccinated" and "fully protected". She is free to think that if she wants but, like I said earlier, it is semantics.

The expert said clearly that we shouldn't use the term fully vaccinated but up to date with the vaccines. The first implies no more vaccinations, the second not that much, as it creates a sense of purpose and continuity.

I see they admit you can't get fully vaccinated and you can't get fully protected with these products. I wonder what kind of 'vaccines' are these where you need to get injected ever few months with the same product.

But wait... I need to see whether these products fit the old or new definition of the vaccine.

edit on 31-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Nobody can be fully vaccinated anymore.
Until next time enjoy your freedoms and rights. When time comes you need to line up again in the queue to get your freedoms and rights renewed.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The expert clearly gave their opinion.

You seem to be giving them too much credit and/or authority.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

When time comes you need to line up again in the queue to get your freedoms and rights renewed.

Not going to happen 100%.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
All I have to say is I got all the legitimate vaccines, so I’m fully vaccinated. Most people know they had to change the definition of what a vaccine is to include their gene therapy. Basically throwing out any and all science in the process, making their entire job a joke.

Let’s look at the pros and cons of the Covid gene therapy.

Pro’s:

Plane travel
Prevent from being discriminated against for job openings
Kids are allowed to go back to school
Prevents censorship on social media
No more masks

Con’s:

Still catch and pass around Covid
Life threatening side effects
Destroyed immune system
Altered DNA
Joined the experiment

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The expert clearly gave their opinion.

You seem to be giving them too much credit and/or authority.

Me? I don't think I give them any credit or authority. I constantly criticise their ludicrous attempts to redefine terms and rewrite the books in biology.

She talks about non-ending rounds of vaccinations. How absurd!

She won't find much support here though as I had zero vaccinations.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

These jabs don't "fully protect" against anything. As I wrote earlier, my mom got her 5th jab in September and just tested positive for the vid.

The so called "expert" in the OP is spreading dangerous misinformation with quotes like these:

For example, you should make sure loved ones are "up-to-date" on their vaccines before coming to a gathering you're organizing, Prins says.

My mom's fully vaxxt status would not have prevented her from spreading the vid at a gathering and Prins knows it.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: zosimov

Getting fully vaccinated seems to give one prescient powers.

It does! Thanks to the vaccine I now have super powers. I even got a cool watch that tracks my heartbeat for free, I can not command my car to catch me up in the 22th floor though, like Micheal Knight. But it get's better! Even may need an axillary inserted pacemaker, isn't that cool. Amazing. I am so thankful towards all the people that made it possible to coerce me into this, I will be in their deed for eternity. The side-effects? No big deal, it's just basically the engine of my body, not much use therefor.

Nice to see you around sweetheart

And there are still members here toting the safe and effective line.

Sending you all the best dear

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

These jabs don't "fully protect" against anything. As I wrote earlier, my mom got her 5th jab in September and just tested positive for the vid.

The so called "expert" in the OP is spreading dangerous misinformation with quotes like these:

For example, you should make sure loved ones are "up-to-date" on their vaccines before coming to a gathering you're organizing, Prins says.

My mom's fully vaxxt status would not have prevented her from spreading the vid at a gathering and Prins knows it.

Unfortunately either some experts are oblivious to the facts or deliberately misrepresenting the situation.

She probably hasn't heard yet that Pfizer was moving at the speed of science nor she seems to acknowledge that these products don't prevent transmission and infection.

But she is asking people to change their behaviour for the benefit of the dogma and ideology she follows.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I Agree . The Only People who are " fully vaccinated " are fully Dead ...........

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
She won't find much support here though as I had zero vaccinations.

Yet here you are saying "Yes, you must be careful what you say, how you say what you say, and what to think. Don't use offensive language please." based on this one person's opinion which nobody else here, vaxxed or not, seems to be giving any weight.

edit on 31-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

These jabs don't "fully protect" against anything.

And they never did, which is why "fully vaccinated" never meant that and why I said that this piece of fluff from the MSM is based on nothing more than semantics.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't know what was said elsewhere but here in the UK I'm pretty sure that no one ever claimed that the vaccines would fully protect anyone from Covid 19.

As far as I know it was pretty clear from the off that it would be more like the flu jab and having antibodies meant that if or when you did contract the virus you'd stand a better chance of it being milder and not ending up in hospital.

These jabs don't "fully protect" against anything.

And they never did, which is why "fully vaccinated" never meant that and why I said that this piece of fluff from the MSM is based on nothing more than semantics.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join