It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No such thing as 'fully vaccinated'!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
My new favorite insult is " you sound vaccinated"

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: network dude

Not planning one no.

Just curious as its not something that comes up in the world I live in.

Some have boosters some don't.

No one talks about it or cares and that's why I was asking if its a more prominent question elsewhere.

If no one talks about it then how do you know?

You sound vaccinated

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's some epic level special powers you have there brother.

What's your special power?

I can shoot lasers out of my eyes.

I can move objects with my my mind

I can fly

I can tell if someone had a covid 19 jab 18 months ago.

Booom.

originally posted by: pureblood69

a reply to: network dude

Not planning one no.

Just curious as its not something that comes up in the world I live in.

Some have boosters some don't.

No one talks about it or cares and that's why I was asking if its a more prominent question elsewhere.

If no one talks about it then how do you know?

You sound vaccinated

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That's an interesting opinion but always remember that what you believe and what is true are not always the same thing.

What I believe and what you believe may differ, some people think that the earth is flat or that there are 37 genders.

Truth is what matters.

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You clearly have never been 'fully' indoctrinated?

No. I didn't really believe in the Covid dogma and the vaccine ideology.

Yes I don't believe in the gender ideology either just as I don't believe in the vaccine ideology.
I think I have been correct in both cases.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

What's your special power?

I can shoot lasers out of my eyes.

I can move objects with my my mind

I can fly

I can tell if someone had a covid 19 jab 18 months ago.

Booom.

Dude my mods will be way cooler than yours since I am going bionic. Lasers pfffft. Tomorrow I will be informed if I get upgraded to a little computer that watches my heart and steps in when it acts up. It can connect to an app too.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So you admit that both are down to interpretation?

I think that is a good perspective.

I commend you in admitting that.

I think that what you have said took great courage given your previous comments and it is always good when we can admit our faults and look to moving forwards in our perception of situations.

That's an interesting opinion but always remember that what you believe and what is true are not always the same thing.

What I believe and what you believe may differ, some people think that the earth is flat or that there are 37 genders.

Truth is what matters.

Yes I don't believe in the gender ideology either just as I don't believe in the vaccine ideology.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.

The topic is No such thing as 'fully vaccinated'!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm not aligning with anyone, I made a personal choice as did everyone that wasn't so weak they did as they were told.

As I've said to you many times now and even on this same page of a thread I had the astra zenica oxford vaccine.

If either of us could be bothered there's countless posts of me saying that I wouldn't have the Pfizer jab but that was well before you were here.

Of course I am aligning with the unvaccinated? Have I ever said otherwise, can you show me where I have done so?

I am also not saying that there is such a thing as a fully vaccinated person, the closest you could get I imagine would be someone who had had all the available vaccinations and boosters as is their right to do so?

What is the point you wish to make to me personally?

I find the idea that nobody can get fully vaccinated a little...absurd. But at the end of the day 'science' says so therefore we need to follow the science.

You are aligning with the unvaccinated when you are saying your body your choose. They said the same thing the same thing when they rejected the Covid vaccines.

I think I am fully vaccinated without taking a single shot. It's quite natural and it comes with a very small risk when you are young and healthy. You dint really need to depend on Pfizer and the speed of science.

Yes you are aligning with the unvaccinated when they said exactly the same thing i.e my body my choice. I am sure if you can use this argument then anyone else can do and rightly so.

You said you made a personal choice and so did those who decided not to get vaccinated at all with any of the products.

You said you won't have the Pfizer jab. That's fine.
Many others decided not have the Pfizer jab as well as any other jab.

Same principle: My body my choice

It seems also that no matter which jab you decide to have it doesn't really matter as you were never be fully vaccinated. There is no such term according to the expert in my opening page as 'fully vaccinated'
edit on 30-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It looks like the vaccine ideology has become so absurd and ludicrous that even a fully vaccinated person cannot exist anymore. After the speed of science and a myriad of other ridiculous statements you don't think it can become more absurd....

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

So you admit that both are down to interpretation?

I think that is a good perspective.

I commend you in admitting that.

I think that what you have said took great courage given your previous comments and it is always good when we can admit our faults and look to moving forwards in our perception of situations.

Truth is what matters.

I think you have misunderstood what I said.
I don't believe in the vaccine ideology just as I don't believe in the gender ideology. They are both absurd and ludicrous. I don't know how you come up with these conclusions of yours.

Look how absurd is the vaccine ideology! They now claim there is no fully vaccinated person.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am not aligning with any group other that the individual?

Whatever someone chooses to do or not do does not make them a group or collective.

As you have said before you do not agree with covid vaccination and that is a choice and I respect that but disagree.

You lean to the right in political bias and on that i disagree but that has no bearing on my decision to disagree on your stance on other matters.

we do not agree on people's choice when the questions of gender are raised. i respect your right to an opinion but disagree but that has no bearing on the matter of political bias or vaccine status.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that people do not have the rights and freedom to wear face masks?

originally posted by: KKLOCO

People wearing masks is nothing to do with vaccination status.

Correct. It is a paranoidal preference. That has been proven to have no effect. If not more harm.

I’m not suggesting anything.

I’m flat out stating that if they don’t have pre-existing health conditions - they are flat out retarded.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Whatever someone chooses to do or not do does not make them a group or collective.

As you have said before you do not agree with covid vaccination and that is a choice and I respect that but disagree.

You lean to the right in political bias and on that i disagree but that has no bearing on my decision to disagree on your stance on other matters.

we do not agree on people's choice when the questions of gender are raised. i respect your right to an opinion but disagree but that has no bearing on the matter of political bias or vaccine status.

I don't agree with the vaccine ideology just as I don't agree with the gender ideology.

The key word here is: ideology

Look at how absurd it has become! There is no fully vaccinated person anymore according to the expert in my opening page.

Who is going to take seriously such statements?! You must blindly believe in a dogma to accept such nonsense.

By the way you say I am right.
No, I am not right. The others are far left and think that everyone else is right-wing.

(post by nonspecific removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It only seems that way as you use the term ideology at the end of all your sentences.

What do those in your real world surroundings think of your opinions?

I am guessing either you do not have any people to tell these things or you choose not to knowing they will tell you to shut up because its nonsense?

I don't agree with the vaccine ideology just as I don't agree with the gender ideology.

Look at how absurd it has become! There is no fully vaccinated person anymore according to the expert in my opening page.

Who is going to take seriously such statements?! You must blindly believe in a dogma to accept such nonsense.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

To put it simply, being fully vaccinated doesn't give you full protection against Covid anymore.

A pretty lame semantic argument since the vaccines never gave full protection anyway.

Fully vaccinated just meant you had the recommended number of jabs.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

The statement was not worth the consequences as DTOM stated.
edit on 30-10-2022 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

It only seems that way as you use the term ideology at the end of all your sentences.

What do those in your real world surroundings think of your opinions?

I am guessing either you do not have any people to tell these things or you choose not to knowing they will tell you to shut up because its nonsense?

If you want to talk about nonsense then all you have to do is have a look at the statements and claims emanating from the 'experts' and the pharmaceutical establishment.

From the speed of science...to...there is nobody who will ever be fully vaccinated.

That's a great deal of nonsense that every person must reject for the good of humanity.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I find this intereasting.

Id be happy for you to explain how you work out who is wrong or right based on that algorithm?

Take your time and then go ahead.

Well good for you buddy.

Luckily no one takes much notice of your dumb opinions.

Are you suggesting that people do not have the rights and freedom to wear face masks?

People wearing masks is nothing to do with vaccination status.

Correct. It is a paranoidal preference. That has been proven to have no effect. If not more harm.

I’m not suggesting anything.

I’m flat out stating that if they don’t have pre-existing health conditions - they are flat out retarded.

That’s comical when comparing our karma scores.

It’s all analytics in your avatar dude. The proof is in the pudding.

Apparently, in all your years here, you didn’t realize that.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

To put it simply, being fully vaccinated doesn't give you full protection against Covid anymore.

A pretty lame semantic argument since the vaccines never gave full protection anyway.

Fully vaccinated just meant you had the recommended number of jabs.

According to the expert this term shouldn't be used anymore. There is no such thing as fully vaccinated. Up to date with the vaccines is the preferable term.

It gives you a sense of purpose and continuity as the boosters will be given forever...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join