It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myocarditis Rates Have Gone From 1 in 250,000 Per Year To 1 in 40 Per Year - Post Covid Injections

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Those fibrin clots in blood vessels are a very real thing, and a recent emergence in public health. My friend is a heart surgeon and confirmed they are finding these anomalous fibrin clots whereas before it was basically unheard of.

If they break free and end up in your heart, I think it's going to be very bad....like your dead bad.

I have read that the supplement Serrapeptase might help in dissolving these. One totally non-related event where it helped was a person had a large
ganglion cyst in their wrist and they were going to have surgery to remove it, but somebody suggested they try this first, and it worked by slowly dissolving it after he started taking these, and he didn't need surgery. It seems to go after organic stuff that is not needed by your body, but your body can't seem to get rid of on it's own.
edit on 21-10-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fish77
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

that would be billions of people.

this is just people who didnt get the shot making # up trying to sell ghost stories

It's pretty sad to watch. They want to see us die, but we just keep on keeping on.
edit on 21-10-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That's quite a charge...

and as for me couldn't be any more wrong. I don't want anyone to die simply because they hold a different opinion from me.

I can't imagine what it must be like to worry that one allowed themselves to be injected with a time bomb because they thought they were doing the "right thing" and protecting people in their lives. To consider that at some point that bomb may blow up and destroy their health is something I would not want hanging over my head. Too much other # to worry about already.

It would be nice if those on your side of the issue would stop trying to be apologists for this poison they're calling a vaccine. Instead, as more and more evidence of harm from the "vaxx" is exposed, some just scream louder and get more shrill in their insistence that the issues are anything but the vaxx.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

The spike proteins in the vax are functionally identical, so there is no time bomb in them that isn't also in covid itself.

The big difference is that the mRNA in the vax degrades quickly and become inactive, whereas covid is a virus and it replicates without any controls until your body recognizes it and destroys it. So covid actually impacts on your body for longer.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

as more and more evidence of harm from the "vaxx" is exposed,

So ... why aren't you showing us this evidence?

Why talk about it but not show us?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I believe there has been ample evidence, papers, studies, etc to show that these vaccines are dangerous, and for a certain percentage of people, deadly.

I don't think you would need to look any further than VAERS. Over 30k deaths, a million and a half significant injuries (at a 1 to 3% actual reporting rate means there are exponentially more) attributed to these vaccines. During any more normal time, these vaccines would have been pulled for 10 or 20 deaths attributed. But normal times are way back in the rear view somewhere, and the lunatics are running the asylum.

Sadly though, these deaths aren't enough. The Doctors who were well respected until they started speaking out against the vaccine aren't enough. The studies from all over the world that point to the dangers of MRNA "vaccines" aren't enough, and all of the anecdotal evidence that many of us have seen and heard is not enough to sway those who have plugged their ears and closed their eyes.

There is a lot of evidence, you just refuse to see it, and I suspect even if you did, you are so far vested in your worldview that you wouldn't admit it.
edit on 22-10-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I believe there has been ample evidence, papers, studies, etc to show that these vaccines are dangerous, and for a certain percentage of people, deadly.

Then link to it.

for a certain percentage of people, deadly

Yes, and that percentage is around 0.0002 percent, which is what you get when you take the 0.002 percent who have a serious reaction, and then the actual percentage of them for whom the serious reaction is fatal. See link 2 and link 8 from my signature for some numbers.

Over 30k deaths, a million and a half significant injuries (at a 1 to 3% actual reporting rate means there are exponentially more) attributed to these vaccines.

You may need to re-read that. Those aren't the rates "attributed" to the vax, they're rates that are "potentially" related to the vax because they happened soon after it was administered.

Or, to put this another way, what you're looking at aren't "confirmed cases", they're cases marked for investigation, which could ultimately prove completely unrelated. Again, see links 2 and 8 in my signature for peer reviewed data.

During any more normal time, these vaccines would have been pulled for 10 or 20 deaths attributed.

The AstraZeneca vax was pulled after 15 deaths. So ... normal times?

The studies from all over the world that point to the dangers of MRNA "vaccines"

Links, please

all of the anecdotal evidence that many of us have seen and heard is not enough to sway those who have plugged their ears and closed their eyes.

When somebody comes on to this forum and claims to personally know a dozen people who were killed or suffered serious injury after being vaxxed, but they repeatedly refuse to name even one person, or to provide any evidence that these people are real, you tend to react with skepticism.

When a dozen more people all do the same, you tend to stop caring.

The fact of the matter is that when women started getting blood clots after being given the AstraZeneca vaccine in Europe it was all over the European media. They absolutely would not shut up about it. We knew exactly who died, when they died, and that the vax was almost certainly behind it.

We knew all about it went maybe a dozen cases happened. Now, you expect me to believe that 30k people are dead, but the media is silent?

Perhaps the biggest clue that things aren't that bad is the fact that companies with competing products are not taking advantage of this. There are several vax in the market made using the old fashioned "killed Virus" method, no mRNA. Yet they aren't taking advantage of any of the apparent deaths?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

"Nobody is injecting whole spike proteins into anybody."

mRNA = gene therapy; you will be producing those yourself. To no definable end, and they accumulate.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There are several vax in the market made using the old fashioned "killed Virus" method, no mRNA.

Can you name them or provide a link so I can check them out please?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

link

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

All cause mortality is 15-20% higher in highly vaccinated countries consistently. People are dying.

Care to post to something other than a link to one of your previous threads or a bitchute video and is that 15-20% on top of the already 40% dead here in the UK???? I just can't flush that many dead......

ADE was discussed a couple years ago, but has been a non-topic since. I don't think it has gone away.

"Immune responses to pathogens involve many cells and proteins of the immune system. Early during an infection, these responses are non-specific, meaning that although they are directed at the pathogen, they are not specific to it. This is called innate immunity. Within a few days, adaptive immunity takes over; this immunity is specific to the invading pathogen. Adaptive immune responses include antibodies. A major goal of antibodies is to bind to the pathogen and prevent it from infecting, or entering, a cell. Antibodies that prevent entry into cells are called neutralizing antibodies. Many vaccines work by inducing neutralizing antibodies. However, not all antibody responses are created equal. Sometimes antibodies do not prevent cell entry and, on rare occasions, they may actually increase the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of disease through a mechanism called antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)." www.chop.edu...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

link

Which particular covid vaccine uses the old fashioned "killed Virus" method?

Can you please quote the bit you want me to read in the link?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

which one fits your description?

"There are several vax in the market made using the old fashioned "killed Virus" method, no mRNA." (a reply to: AaarghZombies)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here's what I was looking for:

COVID-19 Vaccine (inactivated, adjuvanted) Valneva is a vaccine for protecting people aged between 18 and 50 years against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). It is used for primary vaccination.

The vaccine contains whole particles of the original strain of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) that has been inactivated (killed) and cannot cause the disease.

www.ema.europa.eu...

edit on 22-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Johnson & Johnson
The FDA authorized Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine (brand name: Janssen) in February 2021. Unlike the first two vaccines, this is a carrier, or virus vector, vaccine, a type of vaccine that has been used before for the flu. A one-shot strategy made J&J’s vaccine easier to distribute and administer to people who found it the be the most convenient vaccine to get. But in the spring of 2021, concerns over rare blood clots associated with the vaccine prompted the government to put a pause on it, which was soon lifted. Then, in December the CDC again responded to those concerns by expressing a preference for the Pfizer and Moderna shots. In May, the FDA put new restrictions on who can get the J&J vaccine based on another review of data on the life-threatening clots.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Johnson & Johnson
The FDA authorized Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine (brand name: Janssen) in February 2021. Unlike the first two vaccines, this is a carrier, or virus vector, vaccine, a type of vaccine that has been used before for the flu. A one-shot strategy made J&J’s vaccine easier to distribute and administer to people who found it the be the most convenient vaccine to get. But in the spring of 2021, concerns over rare blood clots associated with the vaccine prompted the government to put a pause on it, which was soon lifted. Then, in December the CDC again responded to those concerns by expressing a preference for the Pfizer and Moderna shots. In May, the FDA put new restrictions on who can get the J&J vaccine based on another review of data on the life-threatening clots.

A viral vector does not contain a killed covid virus......,
A viral vector vaccine uses a killed adreno virus as an envelope for the genetic code that tells your own cells to make the covid spike proteins.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Appologies, I thought you were wanting an option that was mot based on Mrna technology.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here's a bit of fun.
Can you tell me how many times the letter f appears in the sentence below?

Finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What is the difference between an mRNA and a viral vector vaccine? Both mRNA and viral vector vaccines contain instructions that teach our cells how to create "spike proteins", which is the protein found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kittywrangler

As I said above, I misunderstood the question and apologised for replying in a way that did not give the answer the member wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join