It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myocarditis Rates Have Gone From 1 in 250,000 Per Year To 1 in 40 Per Year - Post Covid Injections

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Damn and I'm still fine and know nobody that had any side effects. Guess I'm just lucky eh

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Damn and I'm still fine and know nobody that had any side effects. Guess I'm just lucky eh

Personal experience can't establish safety and effectiveness.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kittywrangler
a reply to: nonspecific

What is the difference between an mRNA and a viral vector vaccine? Both mRNA and viral vector vaccines contain instructions that teach our cells how to create "spike proteins", which is the protein found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

The Chinese and Russian vaxxes both use the old fashioned killed virus method.

Thier effectiveness is questionable, some sources say as low as 40-50 percent. I'm not going to bet the house on any numbers for those vax right now.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Nor can it establish harm caused.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I will provide a link for the Russian one.....because you didn't.

CoviVac Russia COVID-19 Vaccine — Precision Vaccinations
www.precisionvaccinations.com...
edit on 23-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The vaccines are rolled out on the basis that they are safe and effective. That's what has to be established and it hasn't been established.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The vaccines are rolled out on the basis that they are safe and effective. That's what has to be established and it hasn't been established.

Sources in my signature show that it is both safe and effective. Risk of anything more than mild cold or flu like symptoms is approximately 0.002 percent. of those 0.002 percent only 15 percent will have actually dangerous side effects. Mostly people just require bed rest and over the counter stuff.

Links 2 and 8 have information on side effects, the rest speak to effectiveness.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sources in my signature show that it is both safe and effective. Risk of anything more than mild cold or flu like symptoms is approximately 0.002 percent. of those 0.002 percent only 15 percent will have actually dangerous side effects. Mostly people just require bed rest and over the counter stuff.

Links 2 and 8 have information on side effects, the rest speak to effectiveness.

Nope they are not.
If vaccine safety was established on the signatures of online users we would have been a very different society.

If you know the medium and long term effects and van tell me the benefit to risk ratio in all age groups.

What about short term effects?

I am sure Dr Ladapo in Florida and Dr Malhotra in the UK have very different views. One not recommending vaccines for children and 18-39 year old males and another one arguing that the vaccination program should pause at a global level

Heart disease and heart failure are among these 'rare' serious adverse reactions...

Vaccine advocacy and apologetics isn't working well...

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

If vaccine safety was established on the signatures of online users we would have been a very different society.

Since my signature contains links to peer reviewed science, and independent data analysis I'd say that I've demonstrated clearly that the vax is both safe and effective. You, on the other hand have just made vague insinuations with nothing to back them up.

So, I guess I win by default.

If you know the medium and long term effects and van tell me the benefit to risk ratio in all age groups.

Link 8 has those.

Link 2 and Link 8

Dr Malhotra in the UK have very different views.

Given that they wouldn't release their data, and only issued an abstract without methodology, you may want to put a pin in this one.

Heart disease and heart failure are among these 'rare' serious adverse reactions

0.002 percent chance for mild heart inflammation lasting 1-5 days and requiring bed rest. 0.002 percent for more serious inflammation. See link 2 for details.

That's so small that it wouldn't be noticeable for years on a lot of vaxes, it's only the fact that 10s of millions of people have been vaxxed at the same time that we know about it. It's also in line with vax such as smallpox and some flu vax.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Since my signature contains links to peer reviewed science, and independent data analysis I'd say that I've demonstrated clearly that the vax is both safe and effective. You, on the other hand have just made vague insinuations with nothing to back them up.

So, I guess I win by default.

Link 8 has those.

Link 2 and Link 8

Dr Malhotra in the UK have very different views.

Given that they wouldn't release their data, and only issued an abstract without methodology, you may want to put a pin in this one.

Heart disease and heart failure are among these 'rare' serious adverse reactions

0.002 percent chance for mild heart inflammation lasting 1-5 days and requiring bed rest. 0.002 percent for more serious inflammation. See link 2 for details.

That's so small that it wouldn't be noticeable for years on a lot of vaxes, it's only the fact that 10s of millions of people have been vaxxed at the same time that we know about it. It's also in line with vax such as smallpox and some flu vax.

It's impossible to know the medium and long term effects unless you have a time machine.
You don't have a time machine and haven't been able to go to the future so your claim that vaccine safety has been established is false.

Likewise you don't know the benefit to risk ratio if you don't know the short, medium, and long term effects.

Your sources prove nothing and the medium and long term effects are yet not known.

We only get to learn the short term effects for which Florida has recommended that children is best to avoid the mRNA products as well as those 18-39 year old males.

I can't deal with vaccine apology and myths or propaganda. Vaccine safety hasn't been established. Wait another 5-10 years and then you will learn about it but until this point they would probably outlaw them.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It's impossible to know the medium and long term effects unless you have a time machine.

It's been almost 2 years. I don't need a time machine, I just need to look at past data.

you don't know the benefit to risk ratio

We know the short and medium term effect, and there are no long term effects.

Wait another 5-10 years and then you will learn about it but until this point they would probably outlaw them.

Name me one other place where that's done.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It's been almost 2 years. I don't need a time machine, I just need to look at past data.

you don't know the benefit to risk ratio

We know the short and medium term effect, and there are no long term effects.

Wait another 5-10 years and then you will learn about it but until this point they would probably outlaw them.

Name me one other place where that's done.

I don't think you have understood what medium and long term effects means. Neither you know the risk to benefit ratio for all age groups given that you don't know the medium and long term effects and you just started to get to know the short term effects, which don't look great.

The topic is myocarditis and vaccines. It seems that incidents of myocarditis, pericarditis, and other heart diseases are not so rare as advertised. Cardiac failure has also been recorded and that's why Florida no longer recommends mRNA vaccines for 18-39 year old males. And no mandates so to protect children and young and healthy people.

You say 'we know the short and medium effects'. If you had a time machine you would be able to know the medium and long term effects. But you don't.
Myocarditis seem to be a serious adverse effect and a growing number has been recorded.

It's futile to try to convince others about what you are saying. If you take a look around it seems that the vast majority doesn't share your view.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Appologies, I thought you were wanting an option that was mot based on Mrna technology.

J&J vaccine is still based on mRNA technology. The only difference is how it is delivered (virus vector). They usually call it a DNA vaccine because the full DNA for the coronavirus spike is included with DNA from the adenovirus without the replication part. After it enters your cells, and reaches into the cell nucleus, what comes out of the cell nucleus is mRNA.

See the graphic below for a side by side comparison. Notice they both end up at the mRNA stage. J&J just has a few extra unnecessary and dangerous steps.

edit on 23-10-2022 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
mRNA vaccines are extremely dangerous and I don't recommend anyone take one, ever.

There is no mechanism for the mRNA to target specific cells. That is why they are dangerous.

Since mRNA can't target any specific cell, it will react with whatever cell it comes into contact with. We inject mRNA into the arm muscle with the intention of the active mRNA only working on muscle tissue cells and dendritic cells, but that is the "happy path", and even that is not very happy. The not-so-happy path is that mRNA can escape the injection site and end up in your bloodstream, then circulate through your body and react with other healthy cells in your body. This has been proven to happen.

When mRNA enters a healthy cell it causes that healthy cell to grow spikes. It doesn't just spit out the spikes so they can freely float around, the cell itself grows spikes on its surface and the spikes mostly stay on the surface of the cell. mRNA can do this on blood cells, nerve cells, muscle cells, and many other healthy cells.

Our immune systems are not very smart. The way the immune system recognizes a "foreign invader" is by the proteins on their surface. Since mRNA causes our healthy cells to grow spikes, the immune system will think those healthy cells are foreign and attack our healthy cells.

A very bad scenario is when mRNA reaches heart muscle cells, causes your heart muscle cells to grow spikes, and your immune system attacks your heart causing different forms of carditis such as myocarditis. Or when mRNA reaches nerve cells, and your immune system attacks your nerves, which can cause Guillain-Barré syndrome, or even Bell's palsy. Or if mRNA reacts with blood cells causing different blood diseases like autoimmune hemolytic anemia, which can cause blood clotting. These are basically all autoimmune diseases.

What is even worse, is that our immune systems make mistakes. They will sometimes create antibodies that stick to our healthy cells even if they aren't recognized as "foreign invaders". Those are called autoantibodies, and they are what causes autoimmune disease. Luckily our body has what is called "clonal deletion" which can help prevent the immune system from targeting self by identifying immune cells that target self and removing them. That makes autoantibodies rare.

But do you know what can make autoantibodies more common? When mRNA causes your healthy cells to grow spikes. If immune cells stick to both the spike protein and healthy cell simultaneously, they can bypass clonal deletion. Then autoantibodies are created that can stick to EITHER the spike OR the healthy cell. That can cause PERMANENT AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES. This means mRNA can cause your immune system to PERMANENTLY attack your healthy heart cells, nerve cells, blood cells, whatever the mRNA came into contact with and your immune system learned to attack. Even when the cells do not have any spikes.

Yes, getting infected with the real coronavirus can cause a temporary case of carditis, but that is very different. Like I said our immune systems are not very smart. If an infection gets bad enough our immune system will go on red alert and it can attack things at random as a last ditch effort to win the battle. This can create a lot of inflammation and a mild temporary carditis. But mRNA caused carditis is different. That is where your immune system is specifically attacking and damaging the heart because your heart muscle cells have spikes growing out of them from the mRNA vaccine. Or your body learned to attack heart cells because autoantibodies were formed when mRNA caused them to grow spikes. This means even if mRNA is long gone, at any point in time if your immune system wakes up it can start attack your heart when you least expect it.

The crazy part is that there are no known medical tests to detect autoantibodies and autoimmune disease. Also because autoimmune diseases generally cause symptoms that are mistaken for other medical issues, on average people can go 4 to 5 years without getting a proper diagnosis. So many won't even know they have an autoimmune disease until years later, they will just confuse it for something else.

TLDR: mRNA can confuse your immune system into creating autoantibodies that cause autoimmune disease.

edit on 23-10-2022 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
mRNA vaccines are extremely dangerous and I don't recommend anyone take one, ever.

There is no mechanism for the mRNA to target specific cells. That is why they are dangerous.

Since mRNA can't target any specific cell, it will react with whatever cell it comes into contact with. We inject mRNA into the arm muscle with the intention of the active mRNA only working on muscle tissue cells and dendritic cells, but that is the "happy path", and even that is not very happy. The not-so-happy path is that mRNA can escape the injection site and end up in your bloodstream, then circulate through your body and react with other healthy cells in your body. This has been proven to happen.

When mRNA enters a healthy cell it causes that healthy cell to grow spikes. It doesn't just spit out the spikes so they can freely float around, the cell itself grows spikes on its surface and the spikes mostly stay on the surface of the cell. mRNA can do this on blood cells, nerve cells, muscle cells, and many other healthy cells.

Our immune systems are not very smart. The way the immune system recognizes a "foreign invader" is by the proteins on their surface. Since mRNA causes our healthy cells to grow spikes, the immune system will think those healthy cells are foreign and attack our healthy cells.

A very bad scenario is when mRNA reaches heart muscle cells, causes your heart muscle cells to grow spikes, and your immune system attacks your heart causing different forms of carditis such as myocarditis. Or when mRNA reaches nerve cells, and your immune system attacks your nerves, which can cause Guillain-Barré syndrome, or even Bell's palsy. Or if mRNA reacts with blood cells causing different blood diseases like autoimmune hemolytic anemia, which can cause blood clotting. These are basically all autoimmune diseases.

What is even worse, is that our immune systems make mistakes. They will sometimes create antibodies that stick to our healthy cells even if they aren't recognized as "foreign invaders". Those are called autoantibodies, and they are what causes autoimmune disease. Luckily our body has what is called "clonal deletion" which can help prevent the immune system from targeting self by identifying immune cells that target self and removing them. That makes autoantibodies rare.

But do you know what can make autoantibodies more common? When mRNA causes your healthy cells to grow spikes. If immune cells stick to both the spike protein and healthy cell simultaneously, they can bypass clonal deletion. Then autoantibodies are created that can stick to EITHER the spike OR the healthy cell. That can cause PERMANENT AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES. This means mRNA can cause your immune system to PERMANENTLY attack your healthy heart cells, nerve cells, blood cells, whatever the mRNA came into contact with and your immune system learned to attack. Even when the cells do not have any spikes.

Yes, getting infected with the real coronavirus can cause a temporary case of carditis, but that is very different. Like I said our immune systems are not very smart. If an infection gets bad enough our immune system will go on red alert and it can attack things at random as a last ditch effort to win the battle. This can create a lot of inflammation and a mild temporary carditis. But mRNA caused carditis is different. That is where your immune system is specifically attacking and damaging the heart because your heart muscle cells have spikes growing out of them from the mRNA vaccine. Or your body learned to attack heart cells because autoantibodies were formed when mRNA caused them to grow spikes. This means even if mRNA is long gone, at any point in time if your immune system wakes up it can start attack your heart when you least expect it.

The crazy part is that there are no known medical tests to detect autoantibodies and autoimmune disease. Also because autoimmune diseases generally cause symptoms that are mistaken for other medical issues, on average people can go 4 to 5 years without getting a proper diagnosis. So many won't even know they have an autoimmune disease until years later, they will just confuse it for something else.

TLDR: mRNA can confuse your immune system into creating autoantibodies that cause autoimmune disease.

Exactly, the mechanisms that cause myocarditis are extremely easy to understand.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Great post!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I mean it's pretty simple: the CDC et al just don't look for anything and claim it's "one in a million" while other people actually collect data. Which pronouncement I believe are the people who actually look.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yes, and actually, most people who smoke don't have cancer. So that must mean it never causes cancer in anyone.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Excellent synopsis with enough detail to understand why these vaccines are dangerous, without all the "sciencey" terms that most people have difficulty interpreting...

Are you in a research or medical field?

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

Yes, and actually, most people who smoke don't have cancer. So that must mean it never causes cancer in anyone.

The presentation of these serious adverse reactions as 'rare' is misleading and highly suspicious. Moreover everything that emenates from the mainstream or the pharmaceuticals cannot be trusted. We have no reason to trust anything they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join