It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myocarditis Rates Have Gone From 1 in 250,000 Per Year To 1 in 40 Per Year - Post Covid Injections

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The tide is turning this cardiologist seems to think that it is to be blamed for all the sudden deaths. twitter.com... 4MsQEjW5MP4

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The tide is turning this cardiologist seems to think that it is to be blamed for all the sudden deaths. twitter.com... 4MsQEjW5MP4

Dr Aseem Malhotra

insulinresistance.org...

Results: In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19. Pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety. Mirroring a potential signal from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial, a significant rise in cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England was seen in 2021, with similar data emerging from Israel in the 16–39-year-old age group.

Conclusion: It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.

In case members haven't come across him or haven't seen his publication and criticisms of the vaccines. He has been discussed quite a lot in these threads and you can guess he was branded irresponsible and a quack a few days ago.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

.....safe and effective....

No and No
edit on 24-10-2022 by whiteblack because: Avoid covid vaxx

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Fake news. It probably has gone up some, because now we're looking for it. But if you've ever had a cold, there's a solid chance that you've had myocarditis.

Vaccines cause it in about 1 in every 100,000 people, and statistically 100% of them recover in a couple weeks.
Nothing you said here has ever been true in the history of mankind.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
When I read these threads It is difficult to get to the truth.

I just wonder why it seems healthy people are dying at record rates.

I know a couple people that swear the Vax f’ed them up.

Tell me my lying eyes are wrong.

I and my wife never took it.

We both were threatened with dismissal.

We were subjected to testing every week.

Having to wear a wristband that identifies our status.

Having my entire Vax history openly discussed by co-workers.

Still, nobody has attempted to make this right.

Lawyers ?
I have myocarditis from the first Pfizer vaccine. Anyone telling you it’s inconsequential and over in a couple of weeks does not know what they are talking about. It’s been 14 months since my Pfizer jab and the symptoms persist to this day. The only thing that has changed is my ability to deal with it as it has become my new normal. The incidence of myocarditis are way higher than reported too imo. My small little office of 13 had 2 of us. Instances throughout my family and friends of family. The rate is alarming imo.
edit on 24-10-2022 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

When you look at the ages and demographics across the population as a whole what we're seeing isn't young people dropping dead unexpectedly, it's elderly people and people with comorbidity catch covid and get over it, but who don't fully recover. They then die some time later something age related or of their comorbidity, because covid has weakened them.

Link

There's also a trend to increased morbidity among under 50s. This is mostly due to poverty and includes suicide, drugs, alcohol, and poor diet, and began a years before covid.

Here's a study from 2013 link
Lmao, nope, excess mortality is up 25-40% and is unrelated to Covid. Swing and a miss. When are joining everyone else in 2022?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Damn and I'm still fine and know nobody that had any side effects. Guess I'm just lucky eh

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I actually don’t believe you. The only way this is even possible is if they are delivering different batches to different places at different times, oh #, wait, they are. I know plenty of ppl with reactions. Two that developed shingles within 24 hours.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

No and No

Sources in my signature conclusively prove this.

I have Irrefutable hard data.

And you have....?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

When you look at the ages and demographics across the population as a whole what we're seeing isn't young people dropping dead unexpectedly, it's elderly people and people with comorbidity catch covid and get over it, but who don't fully recover. They then die some time later something age related or of their comorbidity, because covid has weakened them.

Link

There's also a trend to increased morbidity among under 50s. This is mostly due to poverty and includes suicide, drugs, alcohol, and poor diet, and began a years before covid.

Here's a study from 2013 link
Lmao, nope, excess mortality is up 25-40% and is unrelated to Covid. Swing and a miss. When are joining everyone else in 2022?

I have peer reviewed scientific papers pre dating covid, and you have... Absolutely nothing.

FYI, those extra deaths are almost entirely senior with comorbidity who survived covid but were so badly effected that their comorbidity killed them afterwards.

Many of the rest are people with things likecheart or lung disease, or diabetes that they didn't take care of properly during lockdown, or are caused by poverty.

See my signature for sources.

Oh, and sources for literally everything you've said, please.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If there was any justice in this world you would be doxxed and hunted. You are pure evil.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Be careful sharing such personal information...

soon one of the squad will come along and tell you that it's not myocarditis, because that has never happened with the miracle vaxxine. Instead, you are suffering from anxiety and mental illness which is mimicking myocarditis.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And you have....?

You should probably update your sources. It seems all but 1 or 2 are from 2021. A lot has been uncovered since then.

I appreciate your last link, the most up-to-date source, Link 8 from September 2022.

Link:
Link 8

PDF:
Link 8 - PDF

Our estimate shows that university Covid-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—between 18 and 98 serious adverse events requiring hospitalisation and 1373 to 3234 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public health benefit. Serious Covid-19 vaccine-associated harms are not adequately compensated for by current US vaccine injury systems. As such, these severe infringements of individual liberty are ethically unjustifiable.

Your source refutes your statement that vaccines are safe and effective. It outright says they harm healthy college age adults.

edit on 24-10-2022 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

And you have....?

You should probably update your sources. It seems all but 1 or 2 are from 2021. A lot has been uncovered since then.

I appreciate your last link, the most up-to-date source, Link 8 from September 2022.

Link:
Link 8

PDF:
Link 8 - PDF

Our estimate shows that university Covid-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—between 18 and 98 serious adverse events requiring hospitalisation and 1373 to 3234 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public health benefit. Serious Covid-19 vaccine-associated harms are not adequately compensated for by current US vaccine injury systems. As such, these severe infringements of individual liberty are ethically unjustifiable.

Your source refutes your statement that vaccines are safe and effective. It outright says they harm healthy college age adults.

This is a wild claim that I have asked him to prove repeatedly but instead he refers me to his sources which prove nothing.

I have also asked if he is aware (or anyone else) about the medium and long term effects and the benefit to risk ratio in all age groups. I was then referred for once more these sources.... To be able to know the medium and long term effects you must have a time machine...

In terms of the short term effects it would be an understatement that heart related issues and disease are associated with mRNA vaccines.

content.govdelivery.com...

insulinresistance.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

If there was any justice in this world you would be doxxed and hunted. You are pure evil.

Definitely pure evil.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It outright says they harm healthy college age adults.

Yeah but it only hurt a few...

and there haven't been any laying outside my door or on the sidewalk outside my house, so it's all just conspiracy fodder amplified in internet echo chambers, etc, etc, blah blah, yadda, yadda. [/sarc-off]

I wanted to blunt the argument before someone tried to say something so ridiculous and mean it.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

No and No

And you have....?

You have nothing of that sort.
One of your sources contradicts what you have claimed and refutes your argument. That is link8

papers.ssrn.com...

Our estimate shows that university Covid-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—between 18 and 98 serious adverse events requiring hospitalisation and 1373 to 3234 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public health benefit. Serious Covid-19 vaccine-associated harms are not adequately compensated for by current US vaccine injury systems. As such, these severe infringements of individual liberty are ethically

In terms of the excess deaths you are still blaming it to long Covid. Do you have any evidence for this?? I really want to see it.

For once more reference to your sources isn't enough. You need to post the link and show exactly where the passage/paragraph is where it supports you claim/argument.

Like this:

Here is why my argument seems to correct and take a look at paragraph 1 and 3 of the text. Explicitly presenting your paragraphs

edit on 25-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

You need to practice what you preach then.

You list papers, articles, news articles and videos as your "evidence" and tell people to look at them.

I look forwards to make sure you apply your own standards to all future posts.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You need to practice what you preach then.

You list papers, articles, news articles and videos as your "evidence" and tell people to look at them.

I look forwards to make sure you apply your own standards to all future posts.

The topic of this thread is myocarditis as a direct effect from mRNA vaccine which has been covered extensively.

If you see my posts I never refer to any signatures. You shouldn't be looking forward to anything as my posts are clear with the links provided and the paragraphs supporting what I am saying quoted in my reply.

Do that have anything else to add in relation to the topic of myocarditis?

edit on 25-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Is "long Covid" anything but a depressed immune system (i.e. antibody dependant enhancement)?
edit on 25-10-2022 by kittywrangler because: text not showing

<< 6  7  8   >>

join