It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Okay. But like I said earlier, I don't see how invalidating the ballots of the people who forgot to date or misdated their return envelopes does anything to stem voter fraud. It seems to me any seasoned fraudster worth their salt knows better than to forget to date their return envelope, after going through the trouble of forging a signature.
edit on 19-10-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The PA Secretary of State who presided over the 2020 election debacle, was forced to resign in Feb 2021, due to ignoring an important election directive from Supreme Court Justice ALITO.

Source: www.pbs.org...

Pennsylvania Democrats are like Senate candidate John Fetterman. Thugs who ignore authorities they don't agree with.

I've heard that the former Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar was forced to resign because she was starting to get cold feet over the 2020 election. From what I understand is that it wasn't because of a Judge's directive, it was because a possible amendment to the State Constitution wasn't put on the ballot in time for it to make the 2021 election. This was considered "malfeasance of office" and criminal charges could have been filed on her about it. It is my understanding that the charges wouldn't be brought as long as she resigned and said nothing about the 2020 election.

It is similar to the hit job that Wolf put on the former State Attorney General Kathleen Kane. Kane unlike Boockvar didn't resign and she ended up going to prison. That's how Shapiro became the Attorney General.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It was FORCE CHANGED.

Should it have been?

Nope. United States Postal Service Postmarks are considered a legal certification. They are legal proof of when a letter or package was placed into the Postal System.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeahbut howbout those watermarks on the prints? 🐇

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's a postmark.

This case has absolutely nothing to do with the United States Post Office or "postmarks". If it did, we'd be talking about election fraud rather than voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What brought this all to a head was that McCormick wanted the 2022 Primary Election held to the same standards as the 2020 and 2021 election. If that were to be the case, there would be a good chance that he would be running for Senator instead of Oz.

I saw the graphic on the number of people who changed their registration from Democrat to Republican.
Those numbers don't mean anything. For years Democrats have been changing their registrations to influence the Primary Election so that the weakest REPUBLICAN candidate gets on the ballot. They still vote Democrat in the General Election.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Okay. But like I said earlier, I don't see how invalidating the ballots of the people who forgot to date or misdated their return envelopes does anything to stem voter fraud. It seems to me any seasoned fraudster worth their salt knows better than to forget to date their return envelope, after going through the trouble of forging a signature.

Except when your guy, aka Biden, is losing the election and you need to come up with a winning number of fake ballots in a small time frame, cutting corners to ensure you have enough ballots.

The reason Scotus ruled the way they did was because the Republican who brought the lawsuit lost to the Democrat. The Democrat won by 5 ballots but only after 250+ mail in ballots, which didnt meet the state law requirements, were accepted at the last minute.

Scotus has a case coming up that deals with this exact issue. Federal law says only state legislatures have the authority to make changes to election laws (Federal and state). The Governor nor the courts have the authority to overrule the legislature. In the case of PA the law the legislature passed set out the criteria for mail in ballots to be legal. If they dont fill out the required info the ballots are invalid.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
It looks like Fraudulent Ballots are already being placed into Arizona drop-boxes by "mules".

Source: twitter.com...

Wisconsin outlawed Drop-boxes due to their predisposition for being abused like this.

Time to start pouring concrete into those drop boxes 😁

Just popped in.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Except when your guy, aka Biden, is losing the election and you need to come up with a winning number of fake ballots in a small time frame, cutting corners to ensure you have enough ballots.

Like when Trump was telling the Georgia SOS to find 11000+? votes to win the election?

The reason Scotus ruled the way they did was because the Republican who brought the lawsuit lost to the Democrat.

Really? That's what you think is the reason SCOTUS ruled the way they did, because a Democrat won?

The Democrat won by 5 ballots but only after 250+ mail in ballots,

Really? You think that's the only reason officials decided to count undated and misdated return envelopes, because a Democrat wasn't winning? They were desperate and needed to count 250 more ballots to make sure a Democrat won by 5 votes?

Must be nice to live in such a simple, black and white, flat earth reality. I guess undated and misdated return envelopes would be a-okay if a Republican would've won!

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Lol

You didn’t even read your own source.
Fix it, fix the title.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL oh yeah that stuff is great and very portable 😎🐇

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I helped my mother mail a mail in ballot in Pennsylvania. I tried to honor her privacy and didn't look at her choices but noticed she left one blank. She's a lifelong democrat and opted not to vote for US senator. Not for Fetterman, who she has questioned and she wouldn't vote republican for Dr. Oz. But what's stopping somebody from just marking one in anyway? And I did need to help her and even I found it a little confusing. Two enveloped for the ballot to go in, a small area that needed to be signed on the inside of one. I guess it will be counted at at nearly 95 years of age she would have trouble getting to the polls and would need help reading the choices anyway. Whatever the outcome, I hope this election isn't stolen like in 2020 and they've put up safeguards to fraud this time. But I remember all too well the problems with 2020 where i had to wait behind many seniors who were told they had already voted by mail and had to fill out forms saying this was their actual ballot. And then the 100,000 extra mail in votes received that were more than the number of registered voters.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gloves

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Like when Trump was telling the Georgia SOS to find 11000+? votes to win the election?
That has been debunked and never occurred.

Massive WaPo retraction: Trump did not ask Georgia to “find the votes”

One of the more dishonest stories aimed at then-President Donald Trump was the one claiming he pressured the Georgia Secretary of State to steal the election. It was a very dishonest story that went through the news cycle for weeks. Democrats called for criminal charges against Donald Trump.

He was only asking for him to look for legitimate votes.

The Washington Post had released deceptively-edited audio of Trump telling Raffensperger to “find” fraudulent votes during a lawful audit and overturn the fraud that took place in Georgia.

Later in the day, the Washington Post released the full audio, but the fake news media had already deceived many misled followers into believing the lies.

The Washington Post also misquoted the investigator to support their tale. The retraction finally came today.

Additional sources -
* - Yahoo - Washington Post Now Says Trump Never Told Georgia Official to ‘Find the Fraud’
* - NYPost - Washington Post runs correction admitting it ‘misquoted’ Trump in Georgia election story
* - The Washington Compost - The Post publishes correction on Trump call with Georgia investigator

Ironically the Wa Compost still has the original (debunked lie) lie they told on their website.

Really? That's what you think is the reason SCOTUS ruled the way they did, because a Democrat won?
No I think Scotus ruled that way to reinforce the fact only the legislature can change the law in question and that Democrats will go out of their way to cheat, even if it means they violate the law in question to do it.

Really? You think that's the only reason officials decided to count undated and misdated return envelopes, because a Democrat wasn't winning? They were desperate and needed to count 250 more ballots to make sure a Democrat won by 5 votes?
See my response above.

Must be nice to live in such a simple, black and white, flat earth reality. I guess undated and misdated return envelopes would be a-okay if a Republican would've won!

No I think scotus would have ruled the same way they did. If Republicans pulled the same stunt it would still be election fraud. The courts nor the executive branch can make unilateral changes to election laws.

Case in point is PA and the SecState. She already stated she is instructing election officials to ignore the scotus ruling and to count the ballots. They pulled the same stunt in 2020 when they were told to keep the ballots separate. They ignored that as well.

It revolves around the fact that only the state legislature can make changes to election laws. The Courts and Executive branch must comply with established election laws, whether they agree with them or not.

Respectfully please learn about the topic before randomly adding info / making claims that are untrue. Like the reason Scotus ruled the way they did. As I said it revolves around the state law the legislature passed and was signed into law by the Governor. The criteria for mail in ballots is specific and the courts nor the executive branch can make changes to the election law on a unilateral basis.. just as their SecState is attempting to do. If I had my way I would find the PA SecState in contempt of court and would send the US Marshal's in to arrest her.

ETA - violating state election laws is further compounded by the fact they are violating the PA state constitution - specifically Article VII section 14.

PA Constitution Article VII - Elections

edit on 20-10-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

You seem to know the "inside baseball" reason for why she resigned. I merely looked at Justice Breyer being angry at her, on top of the controversy surrounding PA 2020 ballots, rejection of count observers, and whistle-blower testimonies, as why she was forced to leave in Feb 2021.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Scotus has a case coming up that deals with this exact issue.

Federal law says only state legislatures have the authority to make changes to election laws (Federal and state). The Governor nor the courts have the authority to overrule the legislature. In the case of PA the law the legislature passed set out the criteria for mail in ballots to be legal.

If they dont fill out the required info the ballots are invalid.

Excellent summation and look ahead. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I didn't know the mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania are so complicated!

Vote/ballot counters are overwhelmed as it is.

If they followed the rules, a whole lot of ballots would be trashed.

MSNBC said yesterday that most mail-in ballots are from Democrats.

I wonder if most ballot counters are also Democrats?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Researching the "Independent State Legislature Theory" shows plenty of left wing media sources already attacking the theory as it would stop Democrats attempts to use the courts or the executive branch to cheat.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It was mentioned in the local news. I also belong to the same club as two of our State Representatives and know them both well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join