It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

edit on Mon Oct 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I don't mind the ballots that we use locally, you have to go sign up at the township to get them sent to you. They are those absentee ballots that lots of seniors use which requires you to go in person to apply for ahead of time to verify your who you say you are. It beats sitting out in line outside during a snowstorm freezing your butt off.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Post-marked, as in actually paid for postage and went through the mail rather than dropping off a ton of ballots in a box at once…like that one video showed.

But you know what post-marked means.

It's not a "post mark", it's the handwritten date.

From the OP's link:

Acting Secretary of State Leigh M. Chapman said county elections officials should count mail-in votes that arrive in exterior envelopes with inaccurate or nonexistent handwritten dates, despite a requirement in state law.

Sometimes, people put their birthdate there, instead of the date they signed the envelope.

I think they purposely stated "post-marked" instead of saying "signed and dated" so it WOULD be confusing! Also the envelope says "No postage necessary" and I don't believe those get post-marked.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

I don't think this does anything to stop voter fraud. True voter fraudsters know better than to forget to write the date on the envelope.

True fraudsters bribe someone at the post office to place Postmarks on thousands of blank envelopes, and then take those envelopes to the boiler-room location where the fraudulent ballots are inserted. Remember it's a POSTMARK date that's required. We're talking about MAILED IN ballots.

You are correct Sir,

Mail in Voting is fraud waiting (and does) happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Monday, October 17, 2022

This ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court last week (Ignored by almost Every Democrat media outlet / 95% of U.S. Media) will prevent a lot of the FRAUD that occurred during the ballot counting processes of the 2020 Presidential election, from happening again during next month's mid-term elections.

The U.S. Supreme Court has declared as moot, a decision in May by the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that had said mail-in ballots without a required date on the return envelope had to be counted in a 2021 Pennsylvania judge race.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

-------

Because Pennsylvania depends so heavily on ballots NOT cast in person by the voter, the PA Secretary of State says ballots without postmarks will be counted, regardless of what the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) is filing a lawsuit against Pennsylvania on this issue, and several other states whose Election Officials have violated election laws, and vow to continue violating election laws.

RNC Files PA Lawsuit Today: www.newsmax.com...

-------

Since the majority of these election officials are Democrats, it's starting to look like Democrat leadership isn't confident that Democrats can win elections if there are rules in place to help ensure election honesty and integrity and accuracy.

Does anyone else get that impression from state and national leaders within the U.S. Democrat establishment of Politicians, News Media, Officials, etc.??

-CareWeMust

The PA Sec. of State needs to be called before this judge and asked to explain the statement he made. Then the Judge needs to slap him with a contempt of court citation and jail him for a year.

Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Basically, the acting PA Secretary of State, a Democrat, is going to ignore the Supreme Court ruling on mail in ballots.

So, the RNC filed a lawsuit on it.

This is a prime example of, "The Big Lie".

Democrats knowingly used a strategy to undermine their own State legislators and count Votes that shouldn't have been counted, resulted in a biden win. More so, they over did it to the point that 81 million was tallied and the dummies believe over 81 milliom Americans voted for this trash, lmfao.

Not Dominion switching votes or hacking, but real world blatant disregard for their own laws is how Biden won.

This is an excellent OP as it shows exactly the thinking of democrats who resist, defiantly, agaisnt SCOTUS rulings.

She's breaking the law and the RNC case it has brought on her will get her before the midterms, PA may have some hope after all.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
spam
edit on Tue Oct 18 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Receiving a mail-in ballot ensures that Oregon gubernatorial candidate Christine Drazan(R) will get a vote from me.

Does it?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The envelope is supposed to be attached to the ballot and both kept for a minimum of 2 years. In many (most?) states, that is the law.

In several areas of Pennsylvania, that didn't happen. The envelops were discarded immediately. That is one of the problems in trying to have a recount.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

quick question, if the PA democrats can ignore the law, then can they be shot and we can ignore the law on murder? Or is that different?

Extremely late term abortions?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I don't think this does anything to stop voter fraud. True voter fraudsters know better than to forget to write the date on the envelope.

True fraudsters bribe someone at the post office to place Postmarks on thousands of blank envelopes, and then take those envelopes to the boiler-room location where the fraudulent ballots are inserted. Remember it's a POSTMARK date that's required. We're talking about MAILED IN ballots.

Did they have to "bribe" them? Remember there was a hassle between the Postal Workers Union and the Trump Administration. Now look at how the Democrats are sucking up to the Unions. Anybody else does it the term Collusion would be raised.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court last week (Ignored by almost Every Democrat media outlet / 95% of U.S. Media) will prevent a lot of the FRAUD that occurred during the ballot counting processes

Nah. Ballots will only get postmarked if American Postal Workers Union employees choose to postmark them on time. And the local workers know who you are, and they won't postmark your ballot unless you're a good pro-union pro-abortion gun-control voter.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For the record I live in Western Pennsylvania. Over the last 10 plus years I have noticed irregularities in voting. Anybody who cares to can go back and look at my history of posts. I've posted about each incident when they have happened.

In the 2012 Election I was going out of town for business on Election Day. When my polling place opened, I was the second person in the door. I went up to the table, gave my name and ID (I was told that the ID was unnecessary). A ballot was assigned to me and a poll worker took me over to the booth. At this time we used a paper ballot that you placed in a slot and then used a stylus to punch through a hole by the name of the candidate you were voting for. I returned my ballot to the table and signed the register. That's when I noticed something strange. My Mother had lived with me for several years and I used to take her over to vote. Her name was four places below mine in the registry. When I looked there was a ballot number by her name, a signature and everything was highlighted. I was the second person in the door and the first to return my ballot. I asked how did she vote and was told that it must have been a mistake. I said "It was one hell of a mistake. She died in 2010." I didn't have the time to make an issue over it. When I did contact the Department of Elections, the only thing that happened was that her name was removed from the registry.

In the 2016 and 2020 elections I was asked to be a witness while a poll worker corrected voter's ballots to reflect what they wanted. Both times I signed an affidavit stating that I had witnessed the changes. Our County had switched to touchscreens. In the 2016 election a woman selected Trump and the vote came up for Hilary. The selection area for Hilary extended over part of the area for Trump. It happened several times in different polling places. One of the local television news stations even commented on it. When I posted originally in 2016 I linked to their article. A local Judge said that "it was a calibration error". Right. In the 2020 election, again with touchscreens selecting a straight Republican ticket sometimes caused a vote to be cast for Biden. Again a "calibration error".

The ballot drop off box movie was called "2000 Mules". It showed people placing stacks of ballots in the drop off boxes. Legally you were only allowed to drop off yours and close family member's ballots. Since we are talking about Pennsylvania, over half of those "mules" were from Philadelphia.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So, does this include military votes?

FL to Count Overseas Ballots Regardless of Postmark
By Justin Torres | July 7, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - Bowing to pressure from military rights advocates, Florida Attorney General Bob Butterworth directed the state's 67 counties Monday to count absentee overseas ballots that bear no postmark.

Republicans had complained that more than 1,400 military ballots were thrown out of Friday's counting because of difficulties with the postmark; overseas absentee ballots, many of them from military personnel, have broken overwhelmingly for Texas Gov. George W. Bush.
www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you don't mind then when this is done.

It reminds me of the time my daughter worked her butt off on a paper she was so proud of, but her teacher gave her a "0", or an "F", because she put her name and info on the left corner of the front page, instead of the right corner.

I have actually had that happen to me.

So, stupid.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Are those Absentee Ballots ? 😎

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Are those Absentee Ballots ? 😎

You don't remember that?

Bush vs Gore

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I remember getting my mail in ballots when I was in the Navy. The date that they had to be postmarked by was three days before I got the ballot. I said screw it and changed my residency from PA to FL.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't mind the ballots that we use locally, you have to go sign up at the township to get them sent to you. They are those absentee ballots that lots of seniors use which requires you to go in person to apply for ahead of time to verify your who you say you are. It beats sitting out in line outside during a snowstorm freezing your butt off.

I agree! If the people in the ballot counting room are not corrupted, there's no problem with mailed-in ballots that meet state specifications.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Requested. That is the major item. Requested. Mail in voting has been around for quite awhile. Every year we know how the ballots will come in. Republicans Early and Democrats the majority of mail ins. Sending out ballots to everyone tempts cheating.

Ballot harvesting is real and has been around since voting began...centuries ago.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join