It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Annee

I remember getting my mail in ballots when I was in the Navy. The date that they had to be postmarked by was three days before I got the ballot. I said screw it and changed my residency from PA to FL.

I'm not saying anything is right or wrong.

But there was a law at the time in Florida that said no ballot could be accepted without the postmark. That was the law.

It was FORCE CHANGED.

Should it have been?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I moved in 2020. When I changed my address on my car registration and driver's license I was asked if I wanted to change my address on my Voter's Registration so I did. I have never requested a mail in ballot since I was in the Navy (82-87). I got six mail in ballots. Three from each address, with the three from the old address forwarded by the Post office. One from each address was to James XXXXXXX, James L. XXXXXXX and J.L. XXXXXXX. I burned them and voted in person as always.

Yeah, there's no problem with mail in ballots.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, October 17, 2022

This ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court last week (Ignored by almost Every Democrat media outlet / 95% of U.S. Media) will prevent a lot of the FRAUD that occurred during the ballot counting processes of the 2020 Presidential election, from happening again during next month's mid-term elections.

The U.S. Supreme Court has declared as moot, a decision in May by the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that had said mail-in ballots without a required date on the return envelope had to be counted in a 2021 Pennsylvania judge race.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

-------

Because Pennsylvania depends so heavily on ballots NOT cast in person by the voter, the PA Secretary of State says ballots without postmarks will be counted, regardless of what the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) is filing a lawsuit against Pennsylvania on this issue, and several other states whose Election Officials have violated election laws, and vow to continue violating election laws.

RNC Files PA Lawsuit Today: www.newsmax.com...

-------

Since the majority of these election officials are Democrats, it's starting to look like Democrat leadership isn't confident that Democrats can win elections if there are rules in place to help ensure election honesty and integrity and accuracy.

Does anyone else get that impression from state and national leaders within the U.S. Democrat establishment of Politicians, News Media, Officials, etc.??

-CareWeMust

The PA Sec. of State needs to be called before this judge and asked to explain the statement he made. Then the Judge needs to slap him with a contempt of court citation and jail him for a year.

Problem solved.

The PA Secretary of State who presided over the 2020 election debacle, was forced to resign in Feb 2021, due to ignoring an important election directive from Supreme Court Justice ALITO.

Source: www.pbs.org...

Pennsylvania Democrats are like Senate candidate John Fetterman. Thugs who ignore authorities they don't agree with.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I moved in 2020. When I changed my address on my car registration and driver's license I was asked if I wanted to change my address on my Voter's Registration so I did. I have never requested a mail in ballot since I was in the Navy (82-87). I got six mail in ballots. Three from each address, with the three from the old address forwarded by the Post office. One from each address was to James XXXXXXX, James L. XXXXXXX and J.L. XXXXXXX. I burned them and voted in person as always.

Yeah, there's no problem with mail in ballots.

I'm in Arizona.

I missed one primary election.

They cancelled by voter registration.

I had to re-sign up.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Supreme Court did not rule in favor or against anything. They voted 7-2 to declare the case as moot.

From your own source "Chapman issued a statement saying the high court decision did not affect a separate, previous ruling by state Commonwealth Court in favor of counting ballots without properly dated exterior envelopes."
edit on 18-10-2022 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Mail In Voting should be illegalized. It is rife with fraud and everyone knows it.

Absentee voting on the other hand is more controlled and requires a reason.

www.vote.pa.gov...

In Pennsylvania, you have two options for mail ballots.

Mail-in ballot – Any qualified voter may apply for a mail-in ballot. You may simply request this ballot without a reason.

Absentee ballot – If you plan to be out of the municipality on election day or if you have a disability or illness that prevents you from going to your polling place on election day, you can request this ballot type, which still requires you to list a reason for your ballot.

In order to request either ballot type, you must be registered to vote. Check Your Registration Status to review your registration information.

Republicans want less people to vote... the more people who vote, the more people who vote Democrat come out.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I have a sad premonition that the picnic that was 'January 6th' will be far overshadowed if corruption keeps having such a huge sway.

Which is exactly what the current administration wants. At that time they will come down on the insurgents with the full weight and power of the federal government, fully crushing the “ultra MAGA terrorists” and their movement, possibly including martial law.

This will allow them to stay in power while they suspend the constitution. No elections, no trials. Concentration and re-education camps will spring up across the country. This is what will happen if people lose their heads.

Of course people will resist tyranny which will really set things off. The best thing people can do is not give them a reason. Right now we need to vote these people out. No matter how much they provoke conservatives, it’s foolish to act out. They have shown their hand, they want insurrection. January 6th proves it. We can’t let that happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you don't mind then when this is done.

It reminds me of the time my daughter worked her butt off on a paper she was so proud of, but her teacher gave her a "0", or an "F", because she put her name and info on the left corner of the front page, instead of the right corner.

I have actually had that happen to me.

So, stupid.

So, if one breaks the rules, there should be no consequences?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you don't mind then when this is done.

It reminds me of the time my daughter worked her butt off on a paper she was so proud of, but her teacher gave her a "0", or an "F", because she put her name and info on the left corner of the front page, instead of the right corner.

I have actually had that happen to me.

So, stupid.

So, if one breaks the rules, there should be no consequences?

Commit a felony, lose your right to vote. Forget to write the date you stuffed your ballot in its return envelope.....

What do you think the punishment should be?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It looks like Fraudulent Ballots are already being placed into Arizona drop-boxes by "mules".

Source: twitter.com...

Wisconsin outlawed Drop-boxes due to their predisposition for being abused like this.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

And the next steal has begun. And then there are still people here denying what 2000 mules brought to light😩.

If only the FBI would put 1/10th of the effort of witch hunting Trump into voter fraud by mules...
edit on 19-10-2022 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's a postmark.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thank-you. More evidence that CHEATING put Joe Biden in the White House, and maybe gave Democrats the majority in Congress.

Republican voter growth is far outpacing Democrat voter growth.

Democrat cheats couldn't overpower Trump voters in 2016.

But the huge "gift" of mail-in and drop-box ballots in 2020 allowed hundreds of thousands of STRATEGICALLY PLACED fraudulent votes in Nov 2020.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It looks like Fraudulent Ballots are already being placed into Arizona drop-boxes by "mules".

Wisconsin outlawed Drop-boxes due to their predisposition for being abused like this.

Time to start pouring concrete into those drop boxes 😁

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Update

PennGOP joins the RNC in suing the Pennsylvania Secretary of State for IGNORING the Supreme Court, by counting ballots that are not postmarked.

Source: truthsocial.com...

The term "Fight Like Hell" scares Democrats. They'd better get used to it!

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Time to start pouring concrete into those drop boxes 😁

That would ruin good ballots too. It's better to put an armed, cellphone-equipped citizen at each box...rotating 4 hour shifts. Take a photo of each person who drops a wad of ballots into the box.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I said nothing about punishment, I said consequences. Forgetting to fill something out on your ballot should invalidate it.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

and the PA SecState has already said she wont comply with the Scotus ruling, instead opting to only follow the State Courts rulings. She has already sent out directions that mail in ballots, all of them, must be counted.

That tells me Democrats are going to lose the state, just like they did in 2016 and in 2020.

But yeah, no voter fraud here...
edit on 19-10-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join