It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the "vaxxine" was never tested on transmission, more and more BS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Yawn, most of us understood very early on that the vaccines didn’t stop the spread but instead stop the majority taking up a bed in ICU. But if this helps you achieve some small victory, good for you ya’ll.

Thats a COMPLETE lie, it was pushed over and over and we were DIRECTED as medical professionals to tell patients that it would STOP the spread and provide immunity

Also your claims about "covid patients taking up beds in the ICU" is ALSO false, again I was a charge nurse in a covid unit here in Washington state. It was almost IMMEDIATELY clear that there were just as many people coming in to the ICU who were already vaccinated as those who were not, and within months there were MORE in our Unit that had been vaccinated

STOP the lies

My sister is a physical therapist in a hospital, she helps with range of motion to those bed ridden.
She also works with covid patients...

And she said the same thing, it is both vaxxed/unvaxxed in there

Having said that, she stated that what they all have in common is underlying health issues -- such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, weakened immune system due to other health ailments, etc etc

Also it is coming out now, that severe lack of Vitamin D is another culprit for those that may get covid, regardless of the shot or not.

I just cannot believe how many people are gullible and naive, believing every word that they are being told by our crooked government & the MSM without questioning anything. They take it at face value that they are telling them the truth and nothing but the truth (((face palm))) .... history should tell them not to trust the government

It's also very helpful to know what the infection fatality rate is for SARS-CoV-2.

It's only 0.15% which means around 15 deaths every 10,000 infections and most of these occur in the elderly and clinically vulnerable. If you are young and healthy the chances you get sick or die from Covid-19 are extremely small. Hence the young and healthy were never in need for such an untested and potentially dangerous intervention such as mRNA products.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

Well Nigeria an African country forced Pfizer to pay up Millions in their failed drug trails that injured young youths the same drug trail?

Pfizer wanted for Europe.

But EU rejected Pfizer drug trail in EU.

I do believe both mRNA developers & companies should pay up for any injures, damages.
edit on 14-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yet, initial modelling projected deaths to be much higher. Deaths were inflated due to inconsistent reporting and control measures. You could manipulate the statistics simply by changing the behaviours of people through mandates and confusion. From there they reduced testing to coincide with a worldwide vaccine campaign, negating any fair comparative analysis. This was achieved mainly through coercion and disruption. All the while wealth was funnelling to the top. While everyone sat at home watching netflix, buying bulk bleach and toilet rolls from Amazon, the fate of our future was decided at secret gatherings.

Covid is more a disease of the mind rather than how it's being described or understood right now. The psychological experimentation is a far more dangerous threat to our health and that of our children than the virus. The poor man dies hungry while the rich man picks at his bones.

With limited independent sources and no long term data, i think the story of this pandemic and general safety of vaccines is far from over.

edit on 14/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Have you ever considered what would have happened if they had done little to nothing?

If they had refused to give any vaccines emergency licence or any of the social measures?

I'm not saying this as a counter argument but as a thought exercise.

I bet if they had gone down that route then ATS would be full of posts about how they put the economy before the health of the population and how they could have rolled out a vaccine but refused as it was too expensive.

Members would have been screaming about how PCR testing and lockdowns would have saved lives but the evil governments wanted to keep costs down and the businesses running.

Funny thing us people really.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Yet, initial modelling projected deaths to be much higher. Deaths were inflated due to inconsistent reporting and control measures. You could manipulate the statistics simply by changing the behaviours of people through mandates and confusion. From there they reduced testing to coincide with a worldwide vaccine campaign, negating any fair comparative analysis. This was achieved mainly through coercion and disruption. All the while wealth was funnelling to the top. While everyone sat at home watching netflix, buying bulk bleach and toilet rolls from Amazon, the fate of our future was decided at secret gatherings.

Covid is more a disease of the mind rather than how it's being described or understood right now. The psychological experimentation is a far more dangerous threat to our health and that of our children than the virus. The poor man dies hungry while the rich man picks at his bones.

With limited independent sources and no long term data, i think the story of this pandemic and general safety of vaccines is far from over.

I would certainly agree that you need plenty of social engineering and psychological manipulation to convince the masses to change their behaviour. The human brain is remarkable but it's also remarkable how easily it can be manipulated.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
You are funny.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So are you saying that there is no element of truth in my comments?

Some people are just compelled to reject things regardless of what they are.

Nothing done is ever right and they like to moan and whine about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Have you ever considered what would have happened if they had done little to nothing?

If they had refused to give any vaccines emergency licence or any of the social measures?

I'm not saying this as a counter argument but as a thought exercise.

I bet if they had gone down that route then ATS would be full of posts about how they put the economy before the health of the population and how they could have rolled out a vaccine but refused as it was too expensive.

Members would have been screaming about how PCR testing and lockdowns would have saved lives but the evil governments wanted to keep costs down and the businesses running.

Funny thing us people really.

Yes there would have been a reaction mainly from the left part of the ideological spectrum which would have accused everyone and everything of incompetence and lack of morals and ethics.

The reasonable and more balanced course of action would have been to give these products to those in high risk groups such as the ones above the age of 65 and the clinically vulnerable without taking risks with the young and healthy populations which have extremely small chance of getting sick and die from Covid.

What we have witnessed is just politics and financial interests blended with science. The results are not great though. The opposite has happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

So people would have complained but you don't care about that because you only care about your own beliefs and opinions,

You realise that the people who disagree with you think exactly the same thing right?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What would have happened if the tv had not told everyone that the injections stopped transmission.... right from the start?
edit on 14-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So people would have complained but you don't care about that because you only care about your own beliefs and opinions,

You realise that the people who disagree with you think exactly the same thing right?

I am afraid you have missed the point for once more and you are coming to conclusions that are not true. Instead of commenting on the previous reply.

This is what I have said above

"The reasonable and more balanced course of action would have been to give these products to those in high risk groups such as the ones above the age of 65 and the clinically vulnerable without taking risks with the young and healthy populations which have extremely small chance of getting sick and die from Covid.

What we have witnessed is just politics and financial interests blended with science. The results are not great though. The opposite has happened."

Where do you see the lack of care from my or side?
What beliefs and opinions? It's a fact that the virus affects disproportionately the elderly and the clinically vulnerable and that young and healthy people have extremely small chances of getting sick and die from Covid. If anything there are many voices that young and healthy people should have never become the subject of such dangerous experiment with untested and potentially dangerous products.

We call the above statement of yours as a strawman argument. Take a look at its definition.
edit on 14-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Yes, as I said at the very beginning and the opinion I’ve consistently maintained, we should have shielded the elderly and vulnerable and allowed herd immunity to tackle the problem. Instead of lining the pockets of billionaires and treating the poor like prisoners.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Yes, as I said at the very beginning and the opinion I’ve consistently maintained, we should have shielded the elderly and vulnerable and allowed herd immunity to tackle the problem. Instead of lining the pockets of billionaires and treating the poor like prisoners.

Natural immunity which is superior to vaccine induced immunity is not very profitable as you may have noticed. A large number of people and especially the young and healthy who move more then the elderly have already been infected and acquired natural immunity long before the vaccines were rolled out.

Where is this bit in biology and immunology that requires humans to get vaccinated after being infected and successfully dealt with the virus??
I am perplexed as it's like re-writing the books and nobody has said anything...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

A massive social and psychological experiment.
Thankfully not all of us participated. Common sense and logic above everything else.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So you wouldn't have let those under 65 and not vunerable have a vaccine?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

If they choose, once rigorous safety testing had been approved by traditional standards.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So you wouldn't have let those under 65 and not vunerable have a vaccine?

Let me answer this.
Anyone who wants to get vaccinated should be able to do so but there needs to be proper informed consent and good quality information coming from the doctors and health system. It should have been noted that there could be serious complications for young and healthy people, including death, and that these groups are in extremely small risk of getting sick and die from Covid.

If this information was given in advance then I am sure that most of the young and healthy would have tuned it down. Just as I did. But if you want to then yes you take the responsibility for it.
In our universe though you were coerced, pressured, intimidated, blackmailed or even forced to get vaccinated and there was no responsibility on the pharmaceutical companies.

That's outrageous!
The immunity they get from legal action and prosecution should be lifted immediately.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I'm not sure anyone in the uk was pressured, blackmailed, intimidated or forced to have the vaccines here in the UK.

You'd have done better to have stopped after coerced and pressured if you wanted a fighting chance of being right in this.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm not sure anyone in the uk was pressured, blackmailed, intimidated or forced to have the vaccines here in the UK.

You'd have done better to have stopped after coerced and pressured if you wanted a fighting chance of being right in this.

It's not what I have heard or what I have seen at a global level and at a local level, in the UK, or in other countries. I don't know how you missed this one. Am I wrong? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'm in the UK and none of that happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join