It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the "vaxxine" was never tested on transmission, more and more BS.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yes, just "two"?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ministers were repeatedly warned the jab rules would cause staffing chaos for the NHS and the care sector but chose not to listen. Unfortunately, much of the damage has already been done.”

Ms McAnea also reiterated the damage already done to “thousands” of care workers who had been dismissed.

Good job oldcarpy.. didnt even read your "proof" But you sure did delete it fast.

www.nursingtimes.net... is what he tried to use as "proof" that no one was "sacked"

GG
edit on 14-10-2022 by tacoman101 because: missed a R

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101

Ministers were repeatedly warned the jab rules would cause staffing chaos for the NHS and the care sector but chose not to listen. Unfortunately, much of the damage has already been done.”

Ms McAnea also reiterated the damage already done to “thousands” of care workers who had been dismissed.

Good job oldcrapy.. didnt even read your "proof" But you sure did delete it fast.

www.nursingtimes.net... is what he tried to use as "proof" that no one was "sacked"

GG

www.bbc.co.uk...

Mandatory NHS Covid vaccinations: 'I feel stalked, bullied, harassed'

www.worcesternews.co.uk...

Heartbroken' NHS worker who won't get jabbed now faces sack

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I just don't understand the point of trying to say no one was ever "sacked" and then provide a link that says "thousands" of people have been "sacked"

Must be some 5 head trolling that i've never seen before...

Also does anyone else find it absolutely disgusting to claim that no one was ever "sacked"? This is about as bad as telling a holocaust survivor that the holocaust never happened...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tacoman101

Yes. I deleted it because I was wrong.

See? I can admit when I'm wrong.

Try it some time?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Still only two?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes. I deleted it because I was wrong.

See? I can admit when I'm wrong.

Try it some time?

Why are you trying to attack me lol... I don't make false claims.. Heck i almost never post.. I just read the threads lol

I hope this shows you that just because "YOU" didn't see it that does not mean that it didn't happen... AND i never want to see you claim this again cause ill be saving this post incase you do..

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Still only two?

DUDE your link said "thousands"

www.nursingtimes.net...

Or is this now "fake news" because you can't use it anymore?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What part of me admitted I was wrong do you not understand?

"oldcrapy"?

Who is attacking whom now?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"oldcrapy"?

THEN stop asking for proof when you yourself have already provided the answer! What is wrong with you lol

And sorry i put a R where the A should of been MYBAD lol

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I admitted I was wrong.

Don't you get that?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I admitted I was wrong.

Don't you get that?

Yep and then the very next post you said

Still only two?

How are you gona admit you were wrong then turn around and still ask for more proof when you provided a link that says "thousands" what's the logic in that?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

OK.

Apologies.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

lol.............

So here's the real question... If i didn't catch you, would you still be acting like no one was ever "sacked"?

Because you obviously knew what the link said after you went back and read it.. I mean you even went back and deleted it super quick.

This alone makes me question your motives.. I'll accept your "apology" but don't think for a single minute that i think it's sincere... We would not be having this convo if i didn't catch you and you would still be asking for "proof".
edit on 14-10-2022 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Think away.

I have been frank and honest.

Yes, I deleted my post and have told you why.

What more do you want?

Columbo?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

lol.............

So here's the real question... If i didn't catch you, would you still be acting like no one was ever "sacked"?

Because you obviously knew what the link said after you went back and read it.. I mean you even went back and deleted it super quick.

This alone makes me question your motives.. I'll accept your "apology" but don't think for a single minute that i think it's sincere... We would not be having this convo if i didn't catch you and you would still be asking for "proof".

Its like catching a kid with there hand in the cookie jar and them lying about trying to get a cookie. Just blatant incompetence.

Thats why it's hard to believe the NWO plans will happen so smoothly, with all the incompetence.
edit on 14-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And when have you ever admitted to being wrong?

Ever?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"oldcrapy"?

THEN stop asking for proof when you yourself have already provided the answer! What is wrong with you lol

And sorry i put a R where the A should of been MYBAD lol

You see it's a tactic here when something is asked from you, then the argument expands in all directions, when you provide what was asked. It doesn't work though as you need to always remind them where the bar was set in the first place.

I was asked by someone else, namely nonspecific, to provide some evidence about a statement I made regarding those who have felt they have been coerced, pressured, bullied, intimidated, to take the vaccines. And I gave two very good examples of two healthcare workers. Easily found online.

You can literally find hundreds of them but that's beyond the scope of the conversation.

I am sure that those who were fired on their thousands and those who kept their jobs in all other sectors will find similar words to describe their experiences.

Moving the bar isn't a good tactic. Anyone who does it looses the argument.

(*) In addition and this very important those who lost their jobs in the healthcare sector lost it on the false pretext that getting vaccinated you protect the others but that's false as the Pfizer representative said they had no idea whether their products stop or reduce infection and transmission and the reality is they don't.

So they must be suing the NHS in the UK for millions of pounds each one of them.

You don't need though the Pfizer representative to conclude that infection and transmission cannot be stopped or significantly reduced when you are dealing with RNA viruses.

edit on 14-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You guys saying none of this happened in the UK are either lying to support your argument, or you've been living under a rock.

The NHS employed psychological manipulation to gain compliance.

For well over a year and counting the British people have been part of a psychological war, in which authorities have manipulated them into giving up their rights and freedoms at the drop of a hat in the name of Covid-19. The Government and its circle of Scientific advisors have unleashed a tsunami of propaganda and lies via the mainstream media, enabling them to emotionally hijack millions of Brits. In doing so they have managed to activate the most powerful and primitive human emotion which causes one to be incapable of rational thought… fear.

Fear weakens the immune system and can cause cardiovascular damage, gastrointestinal problems such as ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, and decreased fertility. It can also lead to accelerated ageing and even premature death.

Fear impairs formation of long-term memories and causes damage to certain parts of the brain, such as the hippocampus. This can make it even more difficult to regulate fear and can leave a person anxious most of the time. To someone in chronic fear, the world looks scary and their memories confirm that.

Fear also interrupts processes in the brain that allow a person to regulate emotions, reflect before acting, and act ethically. This impacts thinking and decision-making in negative ways, leaving a person susceptible to intense emotions and impulsive reactions. All of these effects can leave a person unable to act appropriately.

Toying with this emotion is what has allowed authorities to decimate the economy, destroy small business, ruin peoples livelihoods, and collectively waste approximately 67 million years of life and counting in the UK alone.

Which is why we felt it was of the upmost importance to reveal to you the psychological tactics authorities are now using to coerce millions of Brits into having an experimental “vaccine” to allegedly protect them against a disease which kills just 0.2% of those it infects, with the majority of those being over the age of 85 and having other serious underlying conditions. A disease which has been used to enforce medical fascism – COVID-19.

The document was produced by a UK council’s ‘Behaviour Change Unit’ and was published on ‘The Behavioural Science and Public Health Network’. It is titled – ‘COVID-19 Vaccination: Reducing vaccine hesitancy – Review & Recommendations’.

People are quite right to be hesitant of an experimental vaccine, that’s been authorised for emergency use less than twelve months after the emergence of a new disease it is supposed to protect against. There’s also nothing wrong with attempting to reduce that hesitancy, as long as people are given the actual facts and are able to then give properly informed consent.

But that isn’t what this document is about at all, instead it describes the best methods to manipulate and coerce the public into having one of the experimental Covid “vaccines” via psychological warfare.

The document describes how Brits can be easily manipulated into taking the COVID-19 vaccine if the physical and social environment around them supports them to do so, for example making sure “receiving the vaccination is seen as the right thing to do by the majority of people in their peer group” and making sure they are made aware of this.

This is a classic tactic known as peer pressure. Peer pressure is the direct influence on people by peers, or the effect on an individual who is encouraged and wants to follow their peers by changing their attitudes, values or behaviors to conform to those of the influencing group or individual. Peer pressure is not informed consent.

expose-news.com...

Here is the actual document that was distributed on how to # people's minds and scare them into complying and getting vaxxed.

www.bsphn.org.uk...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
You guys saying none of this happened in the UK are either lying to support your argument, or you've been living under a rock.

The NHS employed psychological manipulation to gain compliance.

For well over a year and counting the British people have been part of a psychological war, in which authorities have manipulated them into giving up their rights and freedoms at the drop of a hat in the name of Covid-19. The Government and its circle of Scientific advisors have unleashed a tsunami of propaganda and lies via the mainstream media, enabling them to emotionally hijack millions of Brits. In doing so they have managed to activate the most powerful and primitive human emotion which causes one to be incapable of rational thought… fear.

Fear weakens the immune system and can cause cardiovascular damage, gastrointestinal problems such as ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, and decreased fertility. It can also lead to accelerated ageing and even premature death.

Fear impairs formation of long-term memories and causes damage to certain parts of the brain, such as the hippocampus. This can make it even more difficult to regulate fear and can leave a person anxious most of the time. To someone in chronic fear, the world looks scary and their memories confirm that.

Fear also interrupts processes in the brain that allow a person to regulate emotions, reflect before acting, and act ethically. This impacts thinking and decision-making in negative ways, leaving a person susceptible to intense emotions and impulsive reactions. All of these effects can leave a person unable to act appropriately.

Toying with this emotion is what has allowed authorities to decimate the economy, destroy small business, ruin peoples livelihoods, and collectively waste approximately 67 million years of life and counting in the UK alone.

Which is why we felt it was of the upmost importance to reveal to you the psychological tactics authorities are now using to coerce millions of Brits into having an experimental “vaccine” to allegedly protect them against a disease which kills just 0.2% of those it infects, with the majority of those being over the age of 85 and having other serious underlying conditions. A disease which has been used to enforce medical fascism – COVID-19.

The document was produced by a UK council’s ‘Behaviour Change Unit’ and was published on ‘The Behavioural Science and Public Health Network’. It is titled – ‘COVID-19 Vaccination: Reducing vaccine hesitancy – Review & Recommendations’.

People are quite right to be hesitant of an experimental vaccine, that’s been authorised for emergency use less than twelve months after the emergence of a new disease it is supposed to protect against. There’s also nothing wrong with attempting to reduce that hesitancy, as long as people are given the actual facts and are able to then give properly informed consent.

But that isn’t what this document is about at all, instead it describes the best methods to manipulate and coerce the public into having one of the experimental Covid “vaccines” via psychological warfare.

The document describes how Brits can be easily manipulated into taking the COVID-19 vaccine if the physical and social environment around them supports them to do so, for example making sure “receiving the vaccination is seen as the right thing to do by the majority of people in their peer group” and making sure they are made aware of this.

This is a classic tactic known as peer pressure. Peer pressure is the direct influence on people by peers, or the effect on an individual who is encouraged and wants to follow their peers by changing their attitudes, values or behaviors to conform to those of the influencing group or individual. Peer pressure is not informed consent.

expose-news.com...

Here is the actual document that was distributed on how to # people's minds and scare them into complying and getting vaxxed.

www.bsphn.org.uk...

Absolutely!

If you see my posts above and the links I have given clearly show the tactics use to intimidate, coerce, pressure, bully, blackmail, or even force healthcare workers to get vaccinated. The same tactics applied in other industries.

It seems that denialism of facts and evidence still goes on and well as vaccine apologetics.

Most importantly and as I said above all these healthcare workers were sacked on the false pretext that vaccines stop or significantly reduce infection and transmission which apart from being false was sold as a fact.

They should be suing the NHS and the Government for millions of pounds each one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join