It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No vaccinations for the under 50s!!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The UK has a national health service. Why would it willingly make 90 percent of the population ill? what would be the reason?

just a quick one off the top of my head,

hoping that 50% of the 90% die and cuts their cost in the future.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You clearly don't understand how the Health Dpartment works and what was posted by them before you FT article, and was linked too in the article.

Again, I'll post this here for but you've obviously been ignoring it.

1.older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
2.all those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
3.all those 75 years of age and over
4.all those 70 years of age and over
5.all those 65 years of age and over
6.high-risk adults under 65 years of age
7.moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
8.all those 60 years of age and over
9.all those 55 years of age and over
10.all those 50 years of age and over
11.rest of the population (priority to be determined)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Off topic but raised by you though.

I think I'll refrain from interaction with you from now on, I find most of the beliefs you hold abhorrent.

I don't have any beliefs and neither I am a political activist.

I have explained to you several times that science & facts should not mixed up with politics and ideologies. That's far from being 'abhorrent' views and/or beliefs.
Very noticeable example the article I linked in my OP and above discussing how the vaccine task force was planning not to vaccinate the under 50s but it was derailed by politics and ideologies.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
Number 11 has a footnote:

A risk-benefit assessment would likely be undertaken in advising on vaccination in group 11.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
Ok ....these guys think light can pass through the mask...but not their mouth vapours ...or viruses....through a piece of cloth not designed to stop anything....which is what 99% of people wore or wear.

if the virus was about the size of a 10 pence piece.....you would be around 120 to 200 miles tall. Thats the difference in size.

These people just read the most basic stuff with literally zero understanding of any in's and outs and just think it works that way. Completely stupid. Obviously.

What are you on?
The virus is contained in mositure/condensate that is breathed in and out. What does that have to do with light? Have you worked in an operating theatre, do you understand what "gowning up" is and why it's done? If you did, you see just how stupid your comments here are.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Number 11 has a footnote:

A risk-benefit assessment would likely be undertaken in advising on vaccination in group 11.

And look what happened, all age groups of the population were vaccinated as stated in the list which is from 2020.
edit on 5-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You clearly don't understand how the Health Dpartment works and what was posted by them before you FT article, and was linked too in the article.

Again, I'll post this here for but you've obviously been ignoring it.

1.older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
2.all those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
3.all those 75 years of age and over
4.all those 70 years of age and over
5.all those 65 years of age and over
6.high-risk adults under 65 years of age
7.moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
8.all those 60 years of age and over
9.all those 55 years of age and over
10.all those 50 years of age and over
11.rest of the population (priority to be determined)

I understand well the risks groups but sadly we are going in cycles as emergency authorisation or the classification of risk groups doesn't prove vaccine safety. The article I have posted proves that the vaccine task force wasn't planning to vaccinate the under 50s due to safety concerns. This changed with political interference. Standard practise demands that vaccines must be safe and effective to be released in the population. And the process is very lengthy.

www.ft.com...

I note that you make several random arguments and claims and you seem to misunderstand pretty Kuch everything. I recall a few days ago when you claimed that 640 million people died from Covid. Apparently this is the recorded number of deaths due to Covid...

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The MHRA would disagree with your assumption.

I recall a few days ago when you claimed that 640 million people died from Covid. Apparently this is the recorded number of deaths due to Covid...

I see, you're proven wrong with your assumptions so you go to a mistake I made and make it personal (I apologised for it, a hungover posting error)
You know, making it personal like that shows your weakness and the fact that you don't believe your own argument.
edit on 5-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The MHRA would disagree with your assumption.

On the contrary!
If you knew how drugs and vaccines are approved for public use and the length of time it takes as well as the scrutiny demanded then you wouldn't make the comment above.

Here is the article again

www.ft.com...

People keep talking about ‘time to vaccinate the whole population’, but that is misguided,” she said. “There’s going to be no vaccination of people under 18. It’s an adult-only vaccine, for people over 50, focusing on health workers and care home workers and the vulnerable

Far from being wrong....

edit on 5-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

On the contrary!
If you knew how drugs and vaccines are approved for public use and the length of time it takes as well as the scrutiny demanded then you wouldn't make the comment above.

You obviously don't understand the MHRA and how they work.

MHRA

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure, older people are much more likely to have an adverse reaction to vaccination than younger people. I haven't double checked any statistics. Just common sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank
Myocarditis?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

I'm pretty sure, older people are much more likely to have an adverse reaction to vaccination than younger people. I haven't double checked any statistics. Just common sense.

You need to check this and put a link if you find one.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

On the contrary!

You obviously don't understand the MHRA and how they work.

MHRA

I am fine with how science works.
It's clear from your answers that you still haven't understood the topic of the thread which is partly dedicated to vaccine safety. The article I have linked discusses vaccine safety and what you are linking has nothing to do with the article itself.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Do you have any links to the risk-benefit assessments?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Last time I checked the VAERS figures (March 2022) myocarditis wasn't very high on the list of the most common adverse reactions. Death was about 5 times more common an adverse reaction than myocarditis. Fever was the most common adverse reaction and was almost 100 times more common than myocarditis.

I did read it was usually young males who suffered myocarditis as an adverse reaction. A lot probably depends on a doctor's diagnosis which I'm sure can be quite subjective.
edit on 5-10-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you have any links to the risk-benefit assessments?

He hasn't understood yet that the thread is partially about vaccine safety which was the main reason the vaccine task force didn't plan to offer the Covid vaccine to those under the age of 50

www.ft.com...

People keep talking about ‘time to vaccinate the whole population’, but that is misguided,” she said. “There’s going to be no vaccination of people under 18. It’s an adult-only vaccine, for people over 50, focusing on health workers and care home workers and the vulnerable

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

That plan failed badly then didn't it?

I think the current death by vaccine figure is about 15.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join