It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No vaccinations for the under 50s!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is an article by the Financial Times back in October 2020 when science & medicine were not corrupted so much and to such extent by financial, political, and ideological interests.

Kate Bingham was the chair of the UK vaccine task force back then and argued that the UK Government was planning to vaccinate around 30 million individuals i.e those over the age of 50, out of a population of 67 million if a successful vaccine was found.

This following is taken directly from the article

"People keep talking about time to vaccinate the whole population, but that is misguided, she said. There’s going to be no vaccination of people under 18. It’s an adult-only vaccine, for people over 50, focusing on health workers and care home workers and the vulnerable"

The initial plan was to vaccinate only adults and especially those who were over 50s, and the clinically vulnerable, as anyone with a bit of common sense would expect. It wasn't a vaccination for all and especially for the young and healthy populations because there was a major concern and issue described further in the article:

Ms Bingham said vaccination policy would be aimed at those most at risk and noted that vaccinating healthy people, and noted that vaccinating healthy people, who are much less likely to have severe outcomes from Covid-19, "could cause them some freak harm”, potentially tipping the scales in terms of the risk-benefit analysis.

Finally some logic and honesty at the beginning of the pandemic and in the pre-vaccine era.

In the same article Dr David Nabarro a special envoy to the World Health Organisation added that this isn't a case where everyone will be vaccinated but those who are at the highest priority adding that we are not using the vaccine to create immunity to the population but to reduce the harm that can be caused by the virus.

That's eye-opening information where those in charge back then did know that you never experiment in young and healthy populations with products that have never been tested before and that the vaccine is not used to create immunity in the population but to limit the harms could be caused to the elderly and clinically vulnerable by the virus. Finally there is an admission at the end of the paper that these vaccines don't stop transmission, a point which was repeatedly made after the vaccines were rolled out for use, which was false as SARS-CoV-2 is an RNA virus that keeps mutating.

A further note on this. The UK Government has made a U-turn on mass and mandatory vaccinations at the beginning of the year realising the absurdity of the task. However a large number of the population (young and healthy) received these products CONTRARY to the recommendations above and the initial plan and CONTRARY to the fundamentals of immunization and vaccine safety protocols.

www.ft.com...

edit on 4-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Articles like this may help identify the knowingly crowd in the near future.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This got memory holed at Warp speed.

They knew the age stratified mortality rate, but chose to ignore it and go after age groups that didn't need it, all.the way down to infants who die more from the flu than from covid. Criminal as he'll.

The thing is, big pharma never changed, they just got so powerful they control the "science," and everything you hear from the mainstream media and fact checkers who never ever ever question them.

People are so psychologically f# they will never admit they were wrong. They will probably die before admitting they were wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This got memory holed at Warp speed.

They knew the age stratified mortality rate, but chose to ignore it and go after age groups that didn't need it, all.the way down to infants who die more from the flu than from covid. Criminal as he'll.

The thing is, big pharma never changed, they just got so powerful they control the "science," and everything you hear from the mainstream media and fact checkers who never ever ever question them.

People are so psychologically f# they will never admit they were wrong. They will probably die before admitting they were wrong.

It was well known by then, October 2020 that the infection fatality rate of COVID-19 is very low, later estimated to be around 0.15% by one of the top epidemiologists in the world, John Ioannidis from Stanford.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

They also knew, as many of us, that those affected by Covid-19 in the vast majority of cases are the elderly and the clinically vulnerable. The rest have astronomically small chances of getting sick and die from Covid.

They also knew that vaccinating entire populations of young and healthy people may cause more harm as the risks could outweigh the benefits. Something many scientists have pointed out earlier in the pandemic as well as Dr Malhotra very recently.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

This is an article by the Financial Times back in October 2020 when science & medicine were not corrupted so much and to such extent by financial, political, and ideological interests.

what?

science, big pharma, medicine, insurance have been corrupt for a very very long time.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

Articles like this may help identify the knowingly crowd in the near future.

It's great to go back in time and see who said what and under what circumstances. It helps a lot creating a good perspective on matters and given that there are many who have a very short term memory!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

what?

science, big pharma, medicine, insurance have been corrupt for a very very long time.

Agreed. Didn't say the opposite but said that at least it wasn't that corrupt at the time before these vaccines came to existence. What we have witnessed the last two years is unprecedented.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
the original sconce rolled out was right vaccinate the vulnerable and lockdown for 3 weeks while we see what it is all about.. instead we have this mess and a balancing act between inflation and deflation and too much worthless paper linked to low rates..

end of the day its a self made catastrophe but as we can see the entirety will come home to roost there is no escape the real world, at this point the west is liable to go the way of the soviet union but with pure hubris at its core..

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Be careful make actual copies of this stuff before the digital versions get changed and then become another Mandela conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Be careful make actual copies of this stuff before the digital versions get changed and then become another Mandela conspiracy.

You think so?
Actually don't we live in a society with a short term memory or is it just my false perception?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

we have the paper tiger clashing with the paper bank our problem is they're both purging the info they dislike and the winner will purge its rivals info so we're left with a single narrative..

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

we live in a society with a patience of what 14 to 16 seconds and an attention span of an sms or tweet. thts how screwed we are..

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

we live in a society with a patience of what 14 to 16 seconds and an attention span of an sms or tweet. thts how screwed we are..

Not everyone is the same though but I get what you're saying.

Commenting on the reply you made above.
They don't only purge information but they try to purge everyone who doesn't follow the narrative and it doesn't matter whether these could be the most distinguished scientists as their fate is predetermined.

The following link is about Professor Sunetra Gupta who is one of the top epidemiologists in the UK, Oxford.

www.oxfordmail.co.uk...

She was criticised massively for her stance against lockdowns and other matters related to the pandemic including her stance that young and healthy populations don't really need to get vaccinated and can do well with natural immunity.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

granted its no everyone but enough of society are like that they want simple answers, always have always will just seek out the easiest group to blame, covid brought out the worst rather than the best in society and still does..

i work in hr circles (systems) and when one company said they'd go no vax no job all the other hr pros where like their hr will need help with a cv to get out before the court cases started, but the media and society went down the route of no punishment was to severe for the granny killers all for advice that was spun as the law, we're appear happy to break own societies rules for a bit off make believe revenge..

in my opinion they'll be a steep penalty to pay for dropping the safeguarding on the most vulnerable (familial and spiritual) at end of life, but then in this society the elderly are the easy target for blame, voting the wrong way having outdated thinking.

that this society accepts that suffering for the greater good suggests to me it has no worth and is unsalvageable..

appols for the rant its a topic I'm pretty passionate about.. we not only really screwed this one up we've sent ourselves on a trajectory that'll only get worse..
edit on 4-10-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

granted its no everyone but enough of society are like that they want simple answers, always have always will just seek out the easiest group to blame, covid brought out the worst rather than the best in society and still does..

i work in hr circles (systems) and when one company said they'd go no vax no job all the other hr pros where like their hr will need help with a cv to get out before the court cases started, but the media and society went down the route of no punishment was to severe for the granny killers all for advice that was spun as the law, we're appear happy to break own societies rules for a bit off make believe revenge..

in my opinion they'll be a steep penalty to pay for dropping the safeguarding on the most vulnerable (familial and spiritual) at end of life, but then in this society the elderly are the easy target for blame, voting the wrong way having outdated thinking.

that this society accepts that suffering for the greater good suggests to me it has no worth and is unsalvageable..

appols for the rant its a topic I'm pretty passionate about.. we not only really screwed this one up we've sent ourselves on a trajectory that'll only get worse..

I understand what you are saying perfectly.
There are no justifications for mass and mandatory vaccinations or for the very harmful lockdowns.

As you can see from the article I have posted and of course from the literature elsewhere, vaccinations were only meant for those who were elderly and vulnerable. The Chair of the vaccine task force has clearly stated this back in 2020 when at the same time she said that we don't vaccinate the young and the healthy as we dint want to have any freak accidents! Word by word!

It's obvious that financial and political interests interfered and there should a legal enquiry and subsequent legal investigations into this matter. This story hasn't concluded yet. I think we are yet to see a lot more in the future.

Young and healthy are not in any measurable risk to get sick and die from Covid.

I get that you haven't been vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

The UK government changed its policy because the public demanded it.

This was a response to public pressure.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The UK government changed its policy because the public demanded it.

This was a response to public pressure.

They should have never pushed for mass and mandatory vaccinations in the first place given what the vaccine task force had already decided long before the vaccines were made available i.e to vaccinate only those over the age of 50 and the clinically vulnerable as they didn't want any freak accidents from the vaccines for the young and healthy or a greater risk of adverse reactions from the vaccines rather than being hospitalised with Covid

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I'd advice against assessing the thoughts of others based on probable medical treatments, which is how my 2 are noted in the NHS app and 2 is where it stays.

as for mandates I've not seen the need for any and before the hr systems I worked in histopathogy dealing with infected materials when the likes of aids was still seen as a killer.. if there was one group i really supported it was NHS100k..

as for the passion it comes from living and seeing the real world on the hyper acute wards the you know this world is bolloxed and unsalvageable but we'll have done it to ourselves..

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I'd advice against assessing the thoughts of others based on probable medical treatments, which is how my 2 are noted in the NHS app and 2 is where it stays.

as for mandates I've not seen the need for any and before the hr systems I worked in histopathogy dealing with infected materials when the likes of aids was still seen as a killer.. if there was one group i really supported it was NHS100k..

as for the passion it comes from living and seeing the real world on the hyper acute wards the you know this world is bolloxed and unsalvageable but we'll have done it to ourselves..

I agree completely. I didn't see the need for mass and mandatory vaccinations and I don't think there any justifications for them. Coercing, pressuring, or even forcing others to get vaccinated with products that haven't been tested before is just medical malpractice and negligence, not to say it could be dealt with the criminal justice system.

For me the situation was simple. I am not in any of the high risk groups and have been infected early in the pandemic without having any symptoms. Given that I have developed natural immunity there was no reason to get vaccinated let alone get vaccinated with these unknown products.

Editing: I wanted to create another thread in relation to natural immunity. It seems it was 'criminalised' at one point and was vehemently opposed... The reality is very different though as natural immunity is superior by all metrics to vaccine induced immunity. However not the safest path for everyone.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
So you are saying that the government does not follow the science?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join