It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Old NFL Superstar JJ Watt Had Heart Shocked Back Into Rythm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
What's even crazier is that this information was leaked and not supposed to have gotten out. What other strange issues are occurring with players that isn't being reported? JJ Watt is a huge name in the NFL and this is not normal for an NFL athlete. But I think we all know why so many "strange" things are happening. Don't we?

The 33-year-old athlete was peeved someone leaked his personal information to the press.

“I went into A-Fib on Wednesday, had my heart shocked back into rhythm on Thursday and I’m playing today.” The Arizona Cardinals player said in a Twitter post on Sunday.

SOURCE

TGP used as a sole source, I am sure then the source is not going to have any bias about it..Nope literally the first sentence is "Another day, another young athlete with a heart problem."

As proven by all of us sock puppet accounts it doesn't matter what anyone says or does in regards to your need to associate all health issues with COVID because you will just ignore that info.

Ad hominem. Go look up the information yourself, it happened, tgp links to the tweet itself. TGP is one of the biggest enemies of the globalists, which tells me they're on the right track.

Now go get your bivalent booster.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
Speak in science or shut up.

Im not talking to morons.

As you can't remember to use the reply button, you are talking to yourself.

You know, like...... Talking to a .......?
edit on 3-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That was a blatant ad hom.

Jeez, fella?

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by thethinkingman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is there really an uptick, or just an uptick in awareness/reporting? Go read my post a few up from here and see what I mean. JJ Watts had zero issues with this, but it is dumped into the big uptick bucket.

A bit of both I'm sure.

Well it sucks to get old and still need to compete with 20 year-olds at an extreme level.

Indeed , But I'm afraid the PED use starts early on , notice how College athletes transferring to the PROS gain weight at an unnatural rate. It takes years for the HGH to enlarge the heart but once it starts it is Permanent and all but guaranteed to cause issues.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Indeed , But I'm afraid the PED use starts early on , notice how College athletes transferring to the PROS gain weight at an unnatural rate. It takes years for the HGH to enlarge the heart but once it starts it is Permanent and all but guaranteed to cause issues.

I'm 6'5" 280 lbs and played rather high level of sports in my day. I never did performance drugs, but I know many that did, and at 62 now I'm in great physical shape and very healthy. Many that started performance drugs early as in high school and college are either dead now or in really bad medical shape today, so yes I have seen what that does to a person years later. I would say about 90% of people in pro sports outside of a few sports and some positions where it doesn't really help that much used performance drugs in their life.

edit on 4-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I've known too many people with A-fib to think this is a vaccine injury. Not saying it isn't but
this is a common condition.

Why do you think smart watches hae something on it to detect it?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I've known too many people with A-fib to think this is a vaccine injury. Not saying it isn't but
this is a common condition.

Why do you think smart watches hae something on it to detect it?

If we weren't in the middle of a pandemic of heart issues and strokes that all mysteriously began in 2021 along with the massive increase in all cause mortality.

But now that the cats out of the bag and I've never heard of a nfl Superstar having their heart shocked back into rhythm, here we are.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

How do you take one football player having a procedure and think that somehow makes covid vaccines deadly?

I've not followed the story but has he said that its a direct result of his vaccination or are you just assuming that because you want it to be the case?

And if it's just one football player what about the others?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

How do you take one football player having a procedure and think that somehow makes covid vaccines deadly?

I've not followed the story but has he said that its a direct result of his vaccination or are you just assuming that because you want it to be the case?

And if it's just one football player what about the others?

You're way, way behind. One story?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

As I said iv'e not followed it that much.

So how many cases of this have happened above the average in athletes that have had covid 19 jabs?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

As I said iv'e not followed it that much.

So how many cases of this have happened above the average in athletes that have had covid 19 jabs?

What does above average mean?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It means the average?

Every year a certain number of athletes will have this condition and if you take say the previous 10 years and add them all together and divide that number by ten you'll have the average cases for that condition.

So if you have the pre covid average and the post covid figures you'd be able to deduct one from the other and look to see if there could be a correlation between the vaccine roll out and an increase in the cases.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It means the average?

Every year a certain number of athletes will have this condition and if you take say the previous 10 years and add them all together and divide that number by ten you'll have the average cases for that condition.

So if you have the pre covid average and the post covid figures you'd be able to deduct one from the other and look to see if there could be a correlation between the vaccine roll out and an increase in the cases.

rumble.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's comical seeing the same posters defending Pfizer and playing down obvious vaccine injuries on here.

I think we are into booster #9 up here in Kanada. I'm amazed that a vaccine requires so much follow-up and support.....to the point of in fact being an ongoing treatment.

I'm taking Friday off to get my Polio booster. And I plan to start wearing a mask again. I have nothing but sheer concern for my fellow man.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It means the average?

rumble.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Theres games were multiple athletes collapse in the same game. There's games were the game is stopped multiple times so people in the audience can be carried out by paramedics. This sh# never happened before.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So the headline reads

"1100 Athletes Die From Sudden Death From 1966-2004, At Least 673 Have Died Since January 2021, Number Likely Higher"

Thats pretty serious at first glance so whats going on there then?

The 1100 come from this paper here link

It clearly states

"Results: SCD occurred in 1101 (1966-2004) reported cases in athletes under 35 years, 50% had congenital anatomical heart disease and cardiomyopathies and 10% had early-onset atherosclerotic heart disease. Forty percent occurred in athletes under 18 years, 33% under 16 years; the female/male ratio was 1/9. SCD was reported in almost all sports; most frequently involved were soccer (30%), basketball (25%) and running (15%). The PPSP were of varying quality and content. The IOC consensus meeting accepted the proposed Lausanne Recommendations based on this research and expert opinions (multimedia.olympic.org...)."

So these 1100 deaths occurred in athletes under the age of 35.

The article says 653 have died in one year!!!

Here are the first 3 deaths listed in the article.

18/09/222 Italy
Francesco Casagrande (53), former professional mountain-biker finished third in a race, but was immediately taken to hospital with heart problems. News Story
17/09/2022 Argentina Dead
Eduardo Benedetti (55), Gym and judo teacher and a surgeon at the National University of Buenos Aires. He was vising a gym and “doing physical activity” when he collapsed. Resuscitation attempts were unsuccessful. News Story News Story2
17/09/2022 Spain Dead
Juan Miguel (61), Cuatro Santos Running Club runner in Cartagena, Spain was in a 5km race. After 3km he collapsed and could not be revived. News Story News Story2

just taking the first 3 names on the list and not cherry picking you can clearly see that all 3 of them are considerably over the age of 35 so how can this be an accurate comparison?

Edit: The first guy aside from being 53 is not even dead lol.
edit on 4/10/2022 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Didn't read your source before posting, again?

Would you like your personal medical details to be "leaked"?

I prefer my personal medical details to be questioned every time I want to go to a concert or get a job or take a flight.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

And you think I might agree with that, why?

Please include evidence and examples in your reply.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join