It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Old NFL Superstar JJ Watt Had Heart Shocked Back Into Rythm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Didn't read your source before posting, again?

Would you like your personal medical details to be "leaked"?

How do you know for sure the Player didn't leak it himself for publicity and pathetic sympathy ? 😀

What else controversial is going on with JJ ? 😀

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I think nfl teams by rule have to report player injuries.

“ It is NFL policy that information for dissemination to the public on all injured players be reported in a satisfactory manner by clubs to the league office, the opposing team, local and national media, and broadcast partners each game week of the regular season and postseason ”

It is part of the contract. Unfortunately, some things aren't allowed to be private that might influence the gambling lines. The reporting is related to the enormous amounts of money bet on sports and the need for accountability and honesty. There are some things you can fudge. You can cheat on your body mass/weight listed in most sports because it doesn't matter. You can't fudge weight in many other individual sports like boxing or wrestling.

edit on 2-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Xtrozero
Atrial fibrillation is only regarded as life-threatening in people with high blood pressure.
Atrial fibrillation occurs by itself if there is diabetes for example.
Atrial fibrillation can be the result of a heart attack........

I went into A-Fib on Wednesday, had my heart shocked back into rhythm on Thursday

Standard procedure after a heart attack leaves a person with arrhythmia, aka atrial fibrillation.
A case of chicken or egg until and IF they reveal what actually caused the atrial fibrillation. with all due respect.
Rainbows
Jane

Ok, is this one after another until that case is gone. Or just eat one a day Miss Jane?

I would like to note, I too like your Rugby and played a season at the University. We were scrappy, but not too learned in the game at that point. I scored a Touchdown in the corner of the end zone. Not knowing that was where the kick was marked off from for the extra try. (Unlike Rugby, we only get one point for that try and 2 in American Football if we run or pass it in the "end zone".) It does look like a great game for the whole world to play at the Olympics if someone can beat those NZers.

edit on 2-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ok, is this one after another until that case is gone. Or just eat one a day Miss Jane?

I think you are being facetious about the chicken and egg n'est pas?

end zone
= touch line in rugby.

extra try.
= conversion.

It does look like a great game for the whole world to play at the Olympics if someone can beat those NZers

I support Wales in Rugby Union and we haven't beaten NZ since 1953!!!!

But Ireland are currently World #1
NZ #4 and Wales #7
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Shouldn't this be in the sports section?

No. It is "referring" to the possibility of the vx causing it. Therefore, it should be in diseases/pandemic threads like all the others.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Was he vaxxed?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Didn't read your source before posting, again?

Would you like your personal medical details to be "leaked"?
I’d say the cats out the bag.

And while I’d tend to agree, Covid has changed most everything about personal and private info regarding medical details.

Or maybe you’re inferring how the CDC has changed the way coroners and medical examiners diagnose deaths with regards to Covid deaths. But only if they “suspect” it.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I put your question to Google and apparently he is

and JJ Watt (No. 46), are all on 100% vaccinated teams according to their head coaches or teammates,

Link
Google is your friend as they say.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

I'd have thought a heart issue would be a medical condition.

I'd think that an injury would be a concussion or a torn ligament that kind of thing?

The whole point of the injury report is to account for player safety.
Supposedly to prevent any funny business that could further harm players and to prevent players from hiding injuries because of the fear of losing their job.

A heart condition would absolutely have an effect on player safety so it needs to be included in an injury report.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'd have thought a heart issue would be a medical condition.

I'd think that an injury would be a concussion or a torn ligament that kind of thing?

I know for a fact that OSHA sometimes does classify heart attacks/conditions as a workplace injury, as I have had to fill out paperwork ( RIP) for one of the employees on a jobsite I was supervising a few years back. I don't recall all the specifics, but I am sure Google can help you.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yes, and it’s easy to see why JJ didn’t want this publicized. He just lost millions on his next contract.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yes, and it’s easy to see why JJ didn’t want this publicized. He just lost millions on his next contract.

This is my point. I see all these weird out for a calf injury for a week or 2 when the player was fine. Yeah thats possible but how many of these injuries are covering for something else. This guy is a big name and maybe the best ever at his position, so now the limelight gets put on him. He could be quiet and pretend it's nothing or speak out and blow the whole thing wide open. It takes someone brave to do that though.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Have you ever looked? It is not something that typically just happens out of the blue, or is triggered like with a vaccine, it is basically a life long condition that you can have it or not.

Stress and excessive exercise can activate it, but it isn't super bad if you get treatment which is pretty quick and easy. With JJ Watt he most likely had this his whole life.

It sounds suspiciously like your trying to normalize Heart Conditions among athletes .

Now I find it highly unlikely to even impossible that a Professional Athlete has some how gone his entire career with A-fib Through High-school , College and the NFL without ever Testing Positive for A-FIB on an EKG Stress test or any Cardiovascular test for that matter.

Do you think the NFL just rolls the dice on these multi million dollar Athletes and doesn't test them top to bottom inside and out ? I sure that is not what your saying

I'm not saying its the Vaccine but I'm also not going to dismiss it and I'm also not going to normalize sudden onset heart conditions among Professional Athletes just to keep within the lines of the Narrative .

Think for yourself not the Party.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Irregular heatbeats aren't as rare as you might think.

It is less rare in your thirties than your twenties, but it happens. Christian Erickssen (29) didn't even know he had an irregular heartbeat (that might cause it to stop) until after he collapsed in a Euro League game. Had a device installed to shock it back into correct rhythm periodically. Doing fine unless you count playing for ManU.

Common
More than 200,000 US cases per year

AGES AFFECTED

Babies (0-2 years): very rare
Toddlers (3-5 years): very rare
Children (6-13 years): very rare
Teenagers (14-18 years): rare
Young adults (19-40 years): rare
Adults (41-60 years): very common
Seniors (60+ years): very common

Pretty much anyone 19 or older can go irregular by doing something like taking too much cough and cold medication.
edit on 2-10-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

They are when your a Professional Athlete and there are Millions of Dollars on the Line .

Signs of A-fib are easily identified during Cardiovascular stress test .

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

No, it's those horrible vaccines. He never would have had this if he had not taken that vaccine! Right? That's what your getting at?

I'm not buying it. I think that's fearful and paranoid. I think people are just noticing it now because of extra attention paid to trying to find the smoking gun.

Call me a WebMD parrot, but I am pretty sure being a professional athlete INCREASES YOUR ODDS OF AFIB.

www.webmd.com...

TUESDAY, July 13, 2021 (HealthDay News) -- Athletes have a much higher risk of the heart rhythm disorder atrial fibrillation than non-athletes, and younger athletes have a higher risk than older athletes, according to a new report from Britain.

Atrial fibrillation (a-fib) is an irregular, often rapid heart rate that can impede blood flow. A-fib can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other heart-related problems.

Though a paranoid need to feel oppressed and lied to can tear that apart.
edit on 2-10-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Atrial fibrillation, also known as A-fib, is the most common heart rhythm abnormality. Up to one in four adults will have an episode of A-fib at some point during their life.

We’re going to find out even more people have it too, not because more people have it than ever, but because of consumer electronics.

Newer smart watches have an ECG.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

It is less rare in your thirties than your twenties, but it happens. Christian Erickssen (29) didn't even know he had an irregular heartbeat (that might cause it to stop) until after he collapsed in a Euro League game. Had a device installed to shock it back into correct rhythm periodically. Doing fine unless you count playing for ManU.

Common
More than 200,000 US cases per year

AGES AFFECTED

Babies (0-2 years): very rare
Toddlers (3-5 years): very rare
Children (6-13 years): very rare
Teenagers (14-18 years): rare
Young adults (19-40 years): rare
Adults (41-60 years): very common
Seniors (60+ years): very common

Pretty much anyone 19 or older can go irregular by doing something like taking too much cough and cold medication.

Correct, they aren't rare when you get the clot shot.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It sounds suspiciously like your trying to normalize Heart Conditions among athletes .

No, not at all.

Now I find it highly unlikely to even impossible that a Professional Athlete has some how gone his entire career with A-fib Through High-school , College and the NFL without ever Testing Positive for A-FIB on an EKG Stress test or any Cardiovascular test for that matter.

Do you know for sure? He was not upset with the condition at all, he was upset that someone pushed it out that is private information, and so felt he needed to talk on it.

Do you think the NFL just rolls the dice on these multi million dollar Athletes and doesn't test them top to bottom inside and out ? I sure that is not what your saying

He actually didn't see it as a big deal, so I would think it is not some HUGE surprise to him. As I posted 1 in 4 humans have this at least once in their life, so you tell me. It is the whole the "vaccine did it" propaganda that I'm pushing against.

I'm not saying its the Vaccine but I'm also not going to dismiss it and I'm also not going to normalize sudden onset heart conditions among Professional Athletes just to keep within the lines of the Narrative .

Think for yourself not the Party.

Fine, I have no issue with you thinking that way, BUT not everything is vaccine as a few here are pushing, as this case is being pushed...
edit on 2-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join