It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrazeneca: Vaccine death inadequate payout

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: ScepticScot

The mandate for NHS workers was never enforced so what health care workers lost their jobs?

Care workers lost their jobs....40000 of them.

The Government is planning a U-turn on its vaccine mandate policy for NHS workers, as first revealed by i, but an estimated 40,000 care home workers lost their jobs over the policy

There has been much upset from the medical and care industry. Many care home and health staff have already been dismissed from their job due to the mandated policy. The National Care Association has estimated that around 40,000 staff have lost their jobs as a result of the vaccination policy. The Royal College of Nursing have suggested that this figure is between 50,000 and 60,000 for social care workers and around a fifth of the homecare workforce, 75,000 people, were also predicted to quit their jobs rather than having the jab.

The mandatory COVID-19 vaccination rule will be revoked on March 15th 2022 according to The Department of Health. But what does this mean for the 40,000 Health Care workers who have already lost their job because of the mandate that was put in place since November 2021?

That's 40,000 winnable compensation claims right there. My friend's wife got sacked from her carer's job because she refused the vaccine. She won a considerable lump sum in compensation, all back pay, and got her job back...still unvaxxed.

Will be based on individual circumstances, however has been found in previous cases not to be unfair dismissal.

www.smesolicitors.co.uk...

I would be looking to appeal that case. The Tribunal panel obviously brainwashed as well. A good lawyer will tear them a new one.

Based on your extensive knowledge of the case?

Based on common sense, what we now know about how the virus is transmitted and with a knowledge of employment law.

Unvaxxed Allette was no more likely to pass on the virus than his co-workers who were vaccinated. in fact, you could argue the vaccinated were more likely to pass it on as they could have been infected but showed zero symptoms.
The tribunal #ed up.

The evidence is the vaccines reduce chance of transmission.

I am struggling to find a case won by a social care worker, i am sure there are some but all I have found say a reasonable requirement.

What evidence?. The vaccines don't even reduce the chance of serious illness and death.

Study after study shows that to be false.

Illness and death after death of the vaccinated shows that to be true.

Also, this Nugget.

SGNH Ltd explained that their insurers were not willing to provide cover if unvaccinated staff were found to have passed on Covid-19 to residents or visitors after March 2021.

How would the company or the insurers know exactly who passed on the virus?
The answer is they wouldn't, but they would blame the unvaccinated anyway.
The Tribunal #ed up.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

The mandate for NHS workers was never enforced so what health care workers lost their jobs?

The Government is planning a U-turn on its vaccine mandate policy for NHS workers, as first revealed by i, but an estimated 40,000 care home workers lost their jobs over the policy

There has been much upset from the medical and care industry. Many care home and health staff have already been dismissed from their job due to the mandated policy. The National Care Association has estimated that around 40,000 staff have lost their jobs as a result of the vaccination policy. The Royal College of Nursing have suggested that this figure is between 50,000 and 60,000 for social care workers and around a fifth of the homecare workforce, 75,000 people, were also predicted to quit their jobs rather than having the jab.

The mandatory COVID-19 vaccination rule will be revoked on March 15th 2022 according to The Department of Health. But what does this mean for the 40,000 Health Care workers who have already lost their job because of the mandate that was put in place since November 2021?

That's 40,000 winnable compensation claims right there. My friend's wife got sacked from her carer's job because she refused the vaccine. She won a considerable lump sum in compensation, all back pay, and got her job back...still unvaxxed.

Will be based on individual circumstances, however has been found in previous cases not to be unfair dismissal.

I would be looking to appeal that case. The Tribunal panel obviously brainwashed as well. A good lawyer will tear them a new one.

Based on common sense, what we now know about how the virus is transmitted and with a knowledge of employment law.

Unvaxxed Allette was no more likely to pass on the virus than his co-workers who were vaccinated. in fact, you could argue the vaccinated were more likely to pass it on as they could have been infected but showed zero symptoms.
The tribunal #ed up.

I am struggling to find a case won by a social care worker, i am sure there are some but all I have found say a reasonable requirement.

What evidence?. The vaccines don't even reduce the chance of serious illness and death.

Also, this Nugget.

SGNH Ltd explained that their insurers were not willing to provide cover if unvaccinated staff were found to have passed on Covid-19 to residents or visitors after March 2021.

The Tribunal #ed up.

People die in car crashes even wearing seat belts, having airbags, crumble zones etc. Clearly car safety measures don't work and we should get rid of them all.

Not sure an anonymous poster on a conspiracy site is where I would go for legal advice but opinions differ.
edit on 2-10-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The tribunal #ed up.

Also, this Nugget.

The Tribunal #ed up.

People die in car crashes even wearing seat belts, having airbags, crumble zones etc. Clearly car safety measures don't work and we should get rid of them all.

Not an anonymous poster on a conspiracy site is where I would go for legal advice but opinions differ.

Wow!, an early morning brain-fart postings alert.

Go back to bed for an hour until your brain engages.
Don't worry, we've all been there.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The tribunal #ed up.

Also, this Nugget.

The Tribunal #ed up.

Not an anonymous poster on a conspiracy site is where I would go for legal advice but opinions differ.

The logic is every bit as sound as people still die so vaccines don't work.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The tribunal #ed up.

Also, this Nugget.

The Tribunal #ed up.

They clearly didn't work for Mr Zion and the tens of thousands of others who have died or been seriously injured because of them.

Other than my father and myself. Everyone I know has had the virus, some multiple times, and all are vaxxed.

My Mother ended up with myocarditis, My son a debilitating migraine that left him unable to function for 3 weeks, my other sons had a seizure. All within hours of being vaccinated.

I could go on with other horror stories of how well these vaccines have worked for many.

I was at a small family party for my grandchild. Everyone (12 people) vaxxed other than me tested positive within days. I'm guessing, i'll be getting the blame. lol.

I speak from experience.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

The tribunal #ed up.

Also, this Nugget.

The Tribunal #ed up.

They clearly didn't work for Mr Zion and the tens of thousands of others who have died or been seriously injured because of them.

Other than my father and myself. Everyone I know has had the virus, some multiple times, and all are vaxxed.

My Mother ended up with myocarditis, My son a debilitating migraine that left him unable to function for 3 weeks, my other sons had a seizure. All within hours of being vaccinated.

I could go on with other horror stories of how well these vaccines have worked for many.

I was at a small family party for my grandchild. Everyone (12 people) vaxxed other than me tested positive within days. I'm guessing, i'll be getting the blame. lol.

I speak from experience.

Strange how I don't know single person who has a severe reaction, a rate that would expected based on the data.

Yet on an anonymous conspiracy site every single anti vaxer knows multiple people whose arms dropped off or heads exploded because they got vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Asmodeus3

IFR estimate for high income countries.

www.imperial.ac.uk...

Yes I am aware of the estimates back in 2020 based on seroprevalence. However the estimates were inflated at that time as there isn't any discussion about asymptomatic individuals who make up 1/3 of all infections (they could be more) and those who are not get tested who are many more.

The 1.5% IFR for industrial countries isn't a realistic figure. As far as I remember in the UK the CFR was about 1% most of the time. The IFR is quite low as we know now after 3 years in the pandemic. About 0.3%

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

every single anti vaxer knows multiple people whose arms dropped off or heads exploded because they got vaccinated

Yes....maybe that's what made them "anti-vax"....I personally know about a dozen people who were injured by the vax, which is why I'll continue to say no to this "vax".

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

www.imperial.ac.uk...

Yes I am aware of the estimates back in 2020 based on seroprevalence. However the estimates were inflated at that time as there isn't any discussion about asymptomatic individuals who make up 1/3 of all infections (they could be more) and those who are not get tested who are many more.

The 1.5% IFR for industrial countries isn't a realistic figure. As far as I remember in the UK the CFR was about 1% most of the time. The IFR is quite low as we know now after 3 years in the pandemic. About 0.3%

Is 1.15 not 1.5.

At that point they definitely did understand the difference between case an actual and the CFR was,from memory, north of 2% .

EtA - Checked and was over 3% at December 2020.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

every single anti vaxer knows multiple people whose arms dropped off or heads exploded because they got vaccinated

Yes....maybe that's what made them "anti-vax"....I personally know about a dozen people who were injured by the vax, which is why I'll continue to say no to this "vax".

And just weird statistical coincidence so many were already on a conspiracy site with a strong strong anti vax sentiment.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

The tribunal #ed up.

Also, this Nugget.

The Tribunal #ed up.

Sources in my signature show that the vax greatly reduces transmission, serious sickness and death. It's around 86 percent effective across the population.

First and last source show that your chance of:

Being mildly inconvenienced by the vax (3 days of flu like tiredness and head fog requiring aspirin or over the counter meds) are about 0.03 percent

Moderate side effects such as palpitations (requiring 1-3 days of bed rest) are 0.002 percent for young men, much lower for older men and for women.

Chances of a serios reaction are 0.0002 percent.

You've literally got more chance of being struck by lightning twice than being killed by the vax.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The trouble here is that none of them seem willing to provide any actual proof that these people were ever alive, let alone that they died, or that they were even seriously harmed.

I can go on the internet right now and bring you up dozens of pages of people campaigning about small magnets in children's toys, because their child swallowed some and was injured. I can do the same with those small flat batteries. Dozens of people campaigning because their children swallowed one and were injured. The same with BB guns, and cycle helmet wearing, and crossing the street without looking.

Hundreds and hundreds of website with named people who can be confirmed as having been alive through being mentioned on multiple social media sites, and who are named and pictured by the media.

But when it comes to vax harm ... there are a small number of high profile cases in the media about people who can be confirmed as being alive prior to covid, and the rest ... silence.

How many times on this site have you come across someone who says that they personally know someone who was harmed, but they can't give you any information. Apparently these people don't have social media accounts, and nobody who knew them blogged about them being harmed, and no media reported on it. In fact, even the anti-vax websites don't have any record of them being harmed.

We're supposed to be knee deep in dead, yet even the anti-vaxxers aren't sufficiently bothered to report on these cases.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The tribunal #ed up.

Also, this Nugget.

The Tribunal #ed up.

I speak from experience.

Do they have a gofundme for legal or medical expenses?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

www.imperial.ac.uk...

Is 1.15 not 1.5.

At that point they definitely did understand the difference between case an actual and the CFR was,from memory, north of 2% .

Sorry made a mistake. But still that isn't a correct estimation as those who are asymptomatic are not included and likewise for those who are never get tested. The Imperial estimation was done using seroprevalence only. In reality the CFR was about 1% most of the time in the UK. The IFR is at the levels discussed earlier, around 0.3%. Vaccinations may reduce the number of deaths in the higher risk groups but those infected i.e the denominator is huge and doesn't change much the outcome.

The estimates back in 2020 have now been upgraded by the way. John Ioannidis has made a remarkable job in his paper and he also acknowledges that it's difficult to calculate the IFR as different countries have different fatality rates. However they are not that different as it was thought at the beginning.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

And just weird statistical coincidence so many were already on a conspiracy site with a strong strong anti vax sentiment.

Or maybe it's a statistical representation of people who do know someone who was injured by the vax.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

www.imperial.ac.uk...

Is 1.15 not 1.5.

Sorry made a mistake. But still that isn't a correct estimation as those who are asymptomatic are not included and likewise for those who are never get tested. The Imperial estimation was done using seroprevalence only. In reality the CFR was about 1% most of the time in the UK. The IFR is at the levels discussed earlier, around 0.3%. Vaccinations may reduce the number of deaths in the higher risk groups but those infected i.e the denominator is huge and doesn't change much the outcome.

The estimates back in 2020 have now been upgraded by the way. John Ioannidis has made a remarkable job in his paper and he also acknowledges that it's difficult to calculate the IFR as different countries have different fatality rates. However they are not that different as it was thought at the beginning.

The UK death rate is now over .3% of the entire population, that includes the post vaccination period.

Sorry it makes no sense that the IFR was .3% in 2020.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Or maybe it's a statistical representation of people who do know someone who was injured by the vax.

Only the statlstics for serious injury don't back that up at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The trouble here is that none of them seem willing to provide any actual proof that these people were ever alive, let alone that they died, or that they were even seriously harmed.

I can go on the internet right now and bring you up dozens of pages of people campaigning about small magnets in children's toys, because their child swallowed some and was injured. I can do the same with those small flat batteries. Dozens of people campaigning because their children swallowed one and were injured. The same with BB guns, and cycle helmet wearing, and crossing the street without looking.

Hundreds and hundreds of website with named people who can be confirmed as having been alive through being mentioned on multiple social media sites, and who are named and pictured by the media.

But when it comes to vax harm ... there are a small number of high profile cases in the media about people who can be confirmed as being alive prior to covid, and the rest ... silence.

How many times on this site have you come across someone who says that they personally know someone who was harmed, but they can't give you any information. Apparently these people don't have social media accounts, and nobody who knew them blogged about them being harmed, and no media reported on it. In fact, even the anti-vax websites don't have any record of them being harmed.

We're supposed to be knee deep in dead, yet even the anti-vaxxers aren't sufficiently bothered to report on these cases.

I have already included a case here of a real person who died from the vaccine, it's the topic of the thread and the compensation his partner received. I know the reply wasn't directed to me but yes there are injuries involved from the vaccines, generally speaking. All you have to do is look at the data.

Best thing to do at the moment as I know that most people don't look at the data and have their own theories is at least watch the video by Dr Akeem Malhotra who is one of the top cardiologists in the UK

As Dr Malhotra said a few days earlier in relation to the mRNA vaccines and the mass vaccinations

"What we are dealing now is perhaps one of the greatest miscarriages of medical science we have witnessed in a lifetime"

youtu.be...

edit on 2-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

No one is saying there are no cases.

But those cases are very rare.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Well, for a start, I'm not giving out personal information of myself or people I know on a public forum. Secondly, there's a large number of people with names and faces giving their stories on these "anti-vax" websites. Many, many people. Whether or not you believe them is entirely up to you. As for myself, I will tell you that of the people I know, three suffered massive migraines and blacked out while driving immediately after the jab. Two of those resulted in serious accidents, a one where her husband managed to grab the wheel and stop the car. Another was a 65 year old woman who suffered a stroke 24 hours after. Two 18 year old girls who've suffered heart arrhythmia on and off since the jab, and a 26 year old girl who ended up with her lungs full of clots. Now, you can try and convince me that I've imagined it all, or possibly even call me a liar, but that won't change the facts....that's not how it works.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join