It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrazeneca: Vaccine death inadequate payout

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
World Council For Health & Dr. Aseem Malhotra: All mRNA Vaccines Need To Be Immediately Suspended

rumble.com...

This is a very interesting presentation. [/quote

I think many have forgotten the most basics when it comes to immunisation and risks

www.medrxiv.org...

Study from Israel

"This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity"

There are several other studies on the matter of natural immunity which suddenly has become an inconvenience.

Now compare natural immunity to vaccine induced immunity and then think about the various research on the hazards and injuries caused by the vaccine especially to young and healthy individuals. Will you ever consider getting vaccinated with this type of vaccine?

Earlier today we saw claims that £120,000 for the loss of life is more than enough. Am I unreasonable or there is something wrong going on here and we have a pandemic of madness and irrationality, together with misinformation just as Dr Malhotra said.

edit on 1-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Already discussed above it wasnt mandated except for health and social care workers and even then I think was repealled before fully implemented.

The IFR was higher than .15% in the UK and no the mass vaccination program wasn't a terrible idea.

Of course it was a terrible idea.

The IFR is measured at a global level and not at a local one. Even if you are able to make estimations at a local level still you will find a very low number which doesn't justify any of the measures taken.

The mandates had an effect though. Many healthcare workers lost their job. It was in effect between November 2021and March 2022. Others were coerced, forced and pressured into taking the vaccines even if they were not mandated.

Do you have any evidence of a much higher IFR in the UK?

Mass vaccinations without knowing short, medium, and long term effects, are terrible ideas. Especially when all risk groups are regarded as one. There is no justification from a medical viewpoint to vaccinate young and healthy people with something you don't know what effects has.

But they did rely on the fact that a lot of ordinary people were scared and panicked as well as being scientifically illiterate to make informed decisions.

IFR is dependent on a lot of factors and needs to be cobsidered at national level. As has been pointed out including by yourself age is a major one and UK average age is higher than the overall workd one.

If you need proof that the UK IFR is higher then look at the UK covid deaths the look at the UK population. That should give you an idea why it has to be higher than .15%.

The mandate for NHS workers was never enforced so what health care workers lost their jobs?

In the UK the vacinnes were not applied across all risk groups and was and is based on risk/benefit analysis.

I think the scientific illiteracy is overwhelming on the anti vax side and you only need to look at at a few threads on this site to see that.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

The mandate for NHS workers was never enforced so what health care workers lost their jobs?

Care workers lost their jobs....40000 of them.

The Government is planning a U-turn on its vaccine mandate policy for NHS workers, as first revealed by i, but an estimated 40,000 care home workers lost their jobs over the policy

There has been much upset from the medical and care industry. Many care home and health staff have already been dismissed from their job due to the mandated policy. The National Care Association has estimated that around 40,000 staff have lost their jobs as a result of the vaccination policy. The Royal College of Nursing have suggested that this figure is between 50,000 and 60,000 for social care workers and around a fifth of the homecare workforce, 75,000 people, were also predicted to quit their jobs rather than having the jab.

The mandatory COVID-19 vaccination rule will be revoked on March 15th 2022 according to The Department of Health. But what does this mean for the 40,000 Health Care workers who have already lost their job because of the mandate that was put in place since November 2021?

edit on 2-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

The Government is planning a U-turn on its vaccine mandate policy for NHS workers, as first revealed by i, but an estimated 40,000 care home workers lost their jobs over the policy

Overview
The government is seeing to revoke its mandatory Covid vaccination requirements for health and care staff in England. The government has said that it is no longer proportionate to require health and care workers to be vaccinated as a part of a condition for deployment.

In November 2021, vaccinations were made mandatory by the government for all staff working in care homes, unless exempt. This policy was due to be expanded in April this year to all patient-facing health and care staff, including home carers and those working in the NHS. Under the mandate, all health and care staff, unless exempt would have had to have received at least 2 vaccines (a complete full dose) of the Covid vaccine otherwise they faced dismissal or deployment where possible.

The government has said that the policy was right at the time, based on the scientific evidence available, however the time is right to make reflections on the policy. Now, there is more evidence to support the U-turn, namely the lower severity of the Omicron variant (accounting for over 90% of infections) and the NHS and care worker staff shortages which were only further increasing due to the Covid vaccination mandate. Sajid Javid estimated that an ongoing jab policy could lead to a shortage of 80,000 workers which would cause further and extreme damage to the NHS staff shortage crisis. Similarly, a far greater percentage of the population are vaccinated now than last year which supports the government’s decision to scrap the mandate. Since the policy was first consulted in September 2021, there has been an increase of over 127,000 NHS staff who have been vaccinated and 32,000 social care workers. The U-turn was also made in response to the return to ‘Plan A’ with face coverings no longer being mandatory and the limit lifted on visitors in care homes.

There has been much upset from the medical and care industry. Many care home and health staff have already been dismissed from their job due to the mandated policy. The National Care Association has estimated that around 40,000 staff have lost their jobs as a result of the vaccination policy. The Royal College of Nursing have suggested that this figure is between 50,000 and 60,000 for social care workers and around a fifth of the homecare workforce, 75,000 people, were also predicted to quit their jobs rather than having the jab.

Social care, not health care as stated.

Everyone seems to agree that the elderly were most at risk. I think vaccination (and not jist covid) for people working in care homes seems a good idea.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I edited.....read the words:

Health Care Workers.

The mandatory COVID-19 vaccination rule will be revoked on March 15th 2022 according to The Department of Health. But what does this mean for the 40,000 Health Care workers who have already lost their job because of the mandate that was put in place since November 2021?

edit on 2-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

That's 40,000 winnable compensation claims right there. My friend's wife got sacked from her carer's job because she refused the vaccine. She won a considerable lump sum in compensation, all back pay, and got her job back...still unvaxxed.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I edited.....read the words:

Health Care Workers.

You haven't provided a link to your quoted text.

I would consider health care to be distinct from social care. (And the vaccine requirements were different)

Doesn't change my stance either way.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Already discussed above it wasnt mandated except for health and social care workers and even then I think was repealled before fully implemented.

The IFR was higher than .15% in the UK and no the mass vaccination program wasn't a terrible idea.

The IFR is measured at a global level and not at a local one. Even if you are able to make estimations at a local level still you will find a very low number which doesn't justify any of the measures taken.

The mandates had an effect though. Many healthcare workers lost their job. It was in effect between November 2021and March 2022. Others were coerced, forced and pressured into taking the vaccines even if they were not mandated.

Mass vaccinations without knowing short, medium, and long term effects, are terrible ideas. Especially when all risk groups are regarded as one. There is no justification from a medical viewpoint to vaccinate young and healthy people with something you don't know what effects has.

But they did rely on the fact that a lot of ordinary people were scared and panicked as well as being scientifically illiterate to make informed decisions.

IFR is dependent on a lot of factors and needs to be cobsidered at national level. As has been pointed out including by yourself age is a major one and UK average age is higher than the overall workd one.

If you need proof that the UK IFR is higher then look at the UK covid deaths the look at the UK population. That should give you an idea why it has to be higher than .15%.

In the UK the vacinnes were not applied across all risk groups and was and is based on risk/benefit analysis.

I think the scientific illiteracy is overwhelming on the anti vax side and you only need to look at at a few threads on this site to see that.

The IFR is measured at a global level after all deaths have been recorded and an estimation has been made on the total number of infections.

In addition individuals countries give their own data and in the UK currently the numbers of deaths are about 207K and recorded number of infections are 23,7M. Hence the CFR is about 0.87%. The IFR is much lower then this as the number of people infected after almost 3 years into the pandemic and given that many are asymptomatic (about 1/3) and others don't get tested. It is likely that most people have been infected out of the 67 million of the population.

In the UK as a whole the IFR is about 0.3%. Still very low and still comparable to the global IFR.

Yes I will agree there is plenty of scientific illiteracy on all camps. Being pro-vax or anti-vax is s political position and not a scientific one. Every vaccine has to be judged on its own merits in my views

As Dr Malhotra said a few days earlier in relation to the mRNA vaccines and the mass vaccinations

"What we are dealing now is perhaps one of the greatest miscarriages of medical science we have witnessed in a lifetime"

It says it all I believe.

edit on 2-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

That's 40,000 winnable compensation claims right there. My friend's wife got sacked from her carer's job because she refused the vaccine. She won a considerable lump sum in compensation, all back pay, and got her job back...still unvaxxed.

Will be based on individual circumstances, however has been found in previous cases not to be unfair dismissal.

www.smesolicitors.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The IFR is measured at a global level after all deaths have been recorded and an estimation has been made on the total number of infections.

In addition individuals countries give their own data and in the UK currently the numbers of deaths are about 207K and recorded number of infections are 23,7M. Hence the CFR is about 0.87%. The IFR is much lower then this as the number of people infected after almost 3 years into the pandemic and given that many are asymptomatic (about 1/3) and others don't get tested. It is likely that most people have been infected out of the 67 million of the population.

In the UK as a whole the IFR is about 0.3%. Still very low and still comparable to the global IFR.

Yes I will agree there is plenty of scientific illiteracy on all camps. Being pro-vax or anti-vax is s political position and not a scientific one. Every vaccine has to be judged on its own merits in my views

As Dr Malhotra said a few days earlier in relation to the mRNA vaccines and the mass vaccinations

I would argue that twice the IFR isn't really comparable.

Also you are calculating CFR based on current deaths and cases. That includes post vaccine.

The decision to vaccinate had to be based on unvaccinated status. Pre initial vaccine the IFR for the UK was estimated at 0.9%.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Will be based on individual circumstances, however has been found in previous cases not to be unfair dismissal.

I would be looking to appeal that case. The Tribunal panel obviously brainwashed as well. A good lawyer will tear them a new one.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I would be looking to appeal that case. The Tribunal panel obviously brainwashed as well. A good lawyer will tear them a new one.

Based on your extensive knowledge of the case?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Also you are calculating CFR based on current deaths and cases. That includes post vaccine.

The decision to vaccinate had to be based on unvaccinated status. Pre initial vaccine the IFR for the UK was estimated at 0.9%.

I don't think the IFR of 0.9% was ever a realistic number. Vaccinations in the elderly can reduce the number of deaths however the denominator is much higher and it gives a much lower than figure given the number of asymptomatic individuals and those never get tested.

0.3% is a comparable figure though. It's nowhere near the 1.5% or 2% suggested at the beginning of the pandemic.

In case of the health workers the mandate was enforced between November 2021 and March 2022 and it was abandoned. Many people lost their jobs by the way.

www.theguardian.com... javid

Something about the IFR.

The estimation by John Ioannidis and other scientists of the 0.15% was made long before the vaccines came into existence. It covered mostly the unvaccinated era between December 2019 and December 2020.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I don't think the IFR of 0.9% was ever a realistic number. Vaccinations in the elderly can reduce the number of deaths however the denominator is much higher and it gives a much lower than figure given the number of asymptomatic individuals and those never get tested.

0.3% is a comparable figure though. It's nowhere near the 1.5% or 2% suggested at the beginning of the pandemic.

In case of the health workers the mandate was enforced between November 2021 and March 2022 and it was abandoned. Many people lost their jobs by the way.

www.google.com... law-vaccinated-sajid-javid

Something about the IFR.

The estimation by John Ioannidis and other scientists of the 0.15% was made long before the vaccines came into existence. It covered mostly the unvaccinated era between December 2019 and December 2020.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Based on common sense, what we now know about how the virus is transmitted and with a knowledge of employment law.

Unvaxxed Allette was no more likely to pass on the virus than his co-workers who were vaccinated. in fact, you could argue the vaccinated were more likely to pass it on as they could have been infected but showed zero symptoms.
The tribunal #ed up.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Also, This Nugget.

The care assistant found out a day before she was due to receive the vaccine that SGNH Ltd had made it a condition of her continued employment that she received the vaccine..

That reeks of altering a contract of employment without prior notice and consultation in order to sack the employee. sinister practices.
edit on 2-10-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Based on common sense, what we now know about how the virus is transmitted and with a knowledge of employment law.

Unvaxxed Allette was no more likely to pass on the virus than his co-workers who were vaccinated. in fact, you could argue the vaccinated were more likely to pass it on as they could have been infected but showed zero symptoms.
The tribunal #ed up.

The evidence is the vaccines reduce chance of transmission.

I am struggling to find a case won by a social care worker, i am sure there are some but all I have found say a reasonable requirement.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

The tribunal #ed up.

I am struggling to find a case won by a social care worker, i am sure there are some but all I have found say a reasonable requirement.

What evidence?. The vaccines don't even reduce the chance of serious illness and death.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

IFR estimate for high income countries.

www.imperial.ac.uk...

edit on 2-10-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The tribunal #ed up.

What evidence?. The vaccines don't even reduce the chance of serious illness and death.

Study after study shows that to be false.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join