It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrazeneca: Vaccine death inadequate payout

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: buddha
"A woman whose partner died after having an AstraZeneca jab"
"She was awarded the maximum settlement of £120,000 but said it was not enough."
"The 38-year-old said she had got into debt after losing
Zion's earnings and should have had closer to £180,000."

This woman is Saying a grate deal??
you said she dead?

Yes the DEAD should get piad a lot!
but now that she won She can fight for more.
and she has now set a legal president.
so it will be easier for others to win!

She hasn't actually won anything, or set a precedent, because this wasn't a legal case.

She applied to a government compensation fund and was awarded an automatic payout. The government accepted her claim at face value and cut her a check.

This is an existing arrangement that pre-dates covid, and its purpose is to ensure that people who are harmed by vaccinations can get compensation without having to sue the company that makes them.

Yes indeed.

But the reason she was awarded the sum of £120,000 it's because her partner died because of the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: ScepticScot

The mandate for NHS workers was never enforced so what health care workers lost their jobs?

Care workers lost their jobs....40000 of them.

The Government is planning a U-turn on its vaccine mandate policy for NHS workers, as first revealed by i, but an estimated 40,000 care home workers lost their jobs over the policy

There has been much upset from the medical and care industry. Many care home and health staff have already been dismissed from their job due to the mandated policy. The National Care Association has estimated that around 40,000 staff have lost their jobs as a result of the vaccination policy. The Royal College of Nursing have suggested that this figure is between 50,000 and 60,000 for social care workers and around a fifth of the homecare workforce, 75,000 people, were also predicted to quit their jobs rather than having the jab.

The mandatory COVID-19 vaccination rule will be revoked on March 15th 2022 according to The Department of Health. But what does this mean for the 40,000 Health Care workers who have already lost their job because of the mandate that was put in place since November 2021?

That's 40,000 winnable compensation claims right there. My friend's wife got sacked from her carer's job because she refused the vaccine. She won a considerable lump sum in compensation, all back pay, and got her job back...still unvaxxed.

Will be based on individual circumstances, however has been found in previous cases not to be unfair dismissal.

www.smesolicitors.co.uk...

I would be looking to appeal that case. The Tribunal panel obviously brainwashed as well. A good lawyer will tear them a new one.

Based on your extensive knowledge of the case?

Based on common sense, what we now know about how the virus is transmitted and with a knowledge of employment law.

Unvaxxed Allette was no more likely to pass on the virus than his co-workers who were vaccinated. in fact, you could argue the vaccinated were more likely to pass it on as they could have been infected but showed zero symptoms.
The tribunal #ed up.

The evidence is the vaccines reduce chance of transmission.

I am struggling to find a case won by a social care worker, i am sure there are some but all I have found say a reasonable requirement.

What evidence?. The vaccines don't even reduce the chance of serious illness and death.

Study after study shows that to be false.

Illness and death after death of the vaccinated shows that to be true.

Also, this Nugget.

SGNH Ltd explained that their insurers were not willing to provide cover if unvaccinated staff were found to have passed on Covid-19 to residents or visitors after March 2021.

How would the company or the insurers know exactly who passed on the virus?
The answer is they wouldn't, but they would blame the unvaccinated anyway.
The Tribunal #ed up.

People die in car crashes even wearing seat belts, having airbags, crumble zones etc. Clearly car safety measures don't work and we should get rid of them all.

Not an anonymous poster on a conspiracy site is where I would go for legal advice but opinions differ.

Wow!, an early morning brain-fart postings alert.

Go back to bed for an hour until your brain engages.
Don't worry, we've all been there.

The logic is every bit as sound as people still die so vaccines don't work.

They clearly didn't work for Mr Zion and the tens of thousands of others who have died or been seriously injured because of them.

Other than my father and myself. Everyone I know has had the virus, some multiple times, and all are vaxxed.

My Mother ended up with myocarditis, My son a debilitating migraine that left him unable to function for 3 weeks, my other sons had a seizure. All within hours of being vaccinated.

I could go on with other horror stories of how well these vaccines have worked for many.

I was at a small family party for my grandchild. Everyone (12 people) vaxxed other than me tested positive within days. I'm guessing, i'll be getting the blame. lol.

I speak from experience.

Strange how I don't know single person who has a severe reaction, a rate that would expected based on the data.

Yet on an anonymous conspiracy site every single anti vaxer knows multiple people whose arms dropped off or heads exploded because they got vaccinated.

Pro or ant vax are political positions and should not be used as part of someone's rhetoric.

Every vaccine should be judged in its own merits.

Here we are dealing with what Dr Malhotra said a few days ago

As Dr Malhotra said a few days earlier in relation to the mRNA vaccines and the mass vaccinations

"What we are dealing now is perhaps one of the greatest miscarriages of medical science we have witnessed in a lifetime"

I think it doesn't leave much space for interpretation.

That's his personal interpretation.

One not backed by the data.

Wrong again. He has published a peer reviewed paper and his research conducted over the last 9 months. It shows more adverse reactions from the vaccines rather then from getting infected with SARS-CoV-2

I don't seem to recall you linking to any study.

I second this, link please.

Dr Malhotra has published a paper and has been peer-reviewed. The argument that we don't link papers is just a strawman. At least in my case and seeing my posting history I am the person who has linked the most. The other person presents only his personal opinion and some unsubstantiated claims.

The reason I don't link the above paper her is because I want to create another thread.

Conclusion:

n the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccine

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Asmodeus3

No one is saying there are no cases.

But those cases are very rare.

That isn't correct either. This is your personal interpretation on this matter.

As Dr Malhotra said a few days earlier in relation to the mRNA vaccines and the mass vaccinations

"What we are dealing now is perhaps one of the greatest miscarriages of medical science we have witnessed in a lifetime"

He has discussed extensively why mass vaccinations were a huge mistake. He isn't the only as you may imagine.

No it's what the data shows.

That the vaccinations are a mistake is a personal interpretation.

I have already shown you that the CFR at the moment in the UK is 0.87% This is a fact using the recorded cases and deaths.

The IFR is much lower than that.

The data from the peer-reviewed publications from Dr Malhotra shows that the are more adverse reactions from the vaccine than from getting infected from Covid. He said this in his interview.
So not a personal opinion but driven by his data.
He has asked for all vaccinations to stop.

We aren't talking about the IFR /CFR now but pre vaccination program.

Yes, and? It was very similar to the one we have now. It was never as high as it was reported as I said numerous times in my replies to you. If you are trying to shoe that vaccines have reduced the IFR massively then I want to see the calculations first.

Just saying something doesn't make it true.

Any source for your claim

I am sorry but it is you who makes claims without linking anything.

I have linked several papers and articles in this thread and all the other threads I have participated. The work of John Ioannidis in IFR which was published in the Bulletin of the WHO or the most upgraded research from him in the pubmed and several other articles from newspapers and videos.

Your claim is that somehow we had a high IFR but that's just a claim. There is no proof for this as you know. Then you upgraded your claims that now we enjoy a much lower IFR due to the vaccines... But where is the proof for this??

If you are trying to show that the IFR was quite high and was significantly reduced by the vaccines then you need to have very good evidence. And you don't obviously.

I provided a link showing the IFR for developed countries pre vaccine You have not provided anything other than your opinion to counter this.

You are now making a claim sbout study but refusing to link to it.

That is your choice just as its my choice not to waste my life watching trash journalism .

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Not really interested in videos of shock jock media with lurid headlines.

As I want to create a thread I would like to link his papers to that thread. But it's easy to find his papers online. Dr Akeem Malhotra.

You also made another claim that this is his personal opinion (obviously this isn't the case)
You are trying very hard but not successfully to doubt John Ioannidis work other academics and the reality of Covid-19 as it doesn't fit your understanding and idea you had about Covid until now.

Part of the conclusion (which I am not making it up)

"In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19:

Quotes from an unliked source and doesn't back up your claims about mass vaccination.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
All vaccines come with a risk just like any medical treatment or procedure does. Nothing in life is 100 percent safe.

As such the UK government put a system in place which predated covid 19 by quite a long time where if you died as a direct result of a vaccine your next of kin would receive a pay-out of £120,000.

This means that you don't have to go up against a multinational "big pharma" corporation in order to fight for compensation they will do everything and anything they can to avoid paying you.

It's the way it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

No one is saying there are no cases.

But those cases are very rare.

That isn't correct either. This is your personal interpretation on this matter.

He has discussed extensively why mass vaccinations were a huge mistake. He isn't the only as you may imagine.

No it's what the data shows.

That the vaccinations are a mistake is a personal interpretation.

I have already shown you that the CFR at the moment in the UK is 0.87% This is a fact using the recorded cases and deaths.

The IFR is much lower than that.

The data from the peer-reviewed publications from Dr Malhotra shows that the are more adverse reactions from the vaccine than from getting infected from Covid. He said this in his interview.
So not a personal opinion but driven by his data.
He has asked for all vaccinations to stop.

We aren't talking about the IFR /CFR now but pre vaccination program.

Yes, and? It was very similar to the one we have now. It was never as high as it was reported as I said numerous times in my replies to you. If you are trying to shoe that vaccines have reduced the IFR massively then I want to see the calculations first.

Just saying something doesn't make it true.

Any source for your claim

I am sorry but it is you who makes claims without linking anything.

I have linked several papers and articles in this thread and all the other threads I have participated. The work of John Ioannidis in IFR which was published in the Bulletin of the WHO or the most upgraded research from him in the pubmed and several other articles from newspapers and videos.

Your claim is that somehow we had a high IFR but that's just a claim. There is no proof for this as you know. Then you upgraded your claims that now we enjoy a much lower IFR due to the vaccines... But where is the proof for this??

If you are trying to show that the IFR was quite high and was significantly reduced by the vaccines then you need to have very good evidence. And you don't obviously.

I provided a link showing the IFR for developed countries pre vaccine You have not provided anything other than your opinion to counter this.

You are now making a claim sbout study but refusing to link to it.

That is your choice just as its my choice not to waste my life watching trash journalism .

The link you provided based it's estimations on seroprevalence only around 2 years ago. It didn't take into account the number of asymptomatic people and those who were not tested. Hence the estimation of 1.15% isn't a great one.

I see desperate attempts to portray Covid-19 which has a very small IFR as the Spanish Flu.

Furthermore nobody refuses to provide links. I am the one who has provided most links in this thread.

Dr Malhotra is one of the top cardiologists in the UK and not a conspiracy theorist. You have claimed that he provides his personal opinion but that's wrong as you didn't watch the video I linked let alone read his research paper or any research paper at all.

For your own information here is his findings

insulinresistance.org...

Results
"In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19. Pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety. Mirroring a potential signal from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial, a significant rise in cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England was seen in 2021, with similar data emerging from Israel in the 16–39-year-old age group.

Conclusion:

It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue

Hardly a conspiracy theory.

John Ioannidis showed with his research that the IFR is indeed very low.

Akeem Malhotra showed something very important. Risk to benefit ratio and the misunderstandings involved. It looks like that in the non elderly the risks outweigh the benefits (as other have pointed in the past)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
All vaccines come with a risk just like any medical treatment or procedure does. Nothing in life is 100 percent safe.

As such the UK government put a system in place which predated covid 19 by quite a long time where if you died as a direct result of a vaccine your next of kin would receive a pay-out of £120,000.

This means that you don't have to go up against a multinational "big pharma" corporation in order to fight for compensation they will do everything and anything they can to avoid paying you.

It's the way it is.

Have a look at the work from Dr Malhotra that I linked above

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

UK.Gov

It was created in 1979 to provide payments to people who are severely disabled as a result of vaccinations not because of the covid vaccine. A small number of people have severe reactions against medications and vaccines.

From Wiki

An FOI to The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) was made in 2019. The DWP’s response states that up until May 2019 £74,690,000 has been paid out from the fund, and 941 claims have been successful.[3]

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Does it concern vaccine related deaths in the UK and governmental pay-outs for the next of kin?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It's the way it is.

And how do you prove that the vaccine caused your death weeks/months later?. Your death will just be recorded as a Natural cause.
You would basically have to die within hours of getting the vaccine and hope whoever does the autopsy specifically states that the Vaccine was the cause of death. knowing how the medical cabal covers their collective arses when they # up, that ain't likely to happen.

I know of at least 2 young men (24 and 38) and one woman 52 who have died within hours of vaccination due to brain aneurysms. As far as I know, neither family has even pursued a claim. They have simply accepted the narrative of natural causes.
edit on 2-10-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

UK.Gov

It was created in 1979 to provide payments to people who are severely disabled as a result of vaccinations not because of the covid vaccine. A small number of people have severe reactions against medications and vaccines.

From Wiki

An FOI to The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) was made in 2019. The DWP’s response states that up until May 2019 £74,690,000 has been paid out from the fund, and 941 claims have been successful.[3]

Yes I am aware of it.

But the person died because of the covid vaccine. His partner received compensation because he died from a vaccine. But what vaccine? The Covid vaccine of course.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

UK.Gov

From Wiki

Yes I am aware of it.

But the person died because of the covid vaccine. His partner received compensation because he died from a vaccine. But what vaccine? The Covid vaccine of course

By the way it's more of a strawman the one you made. I never claimed that the compensation scheme is only for those who have died or injured from Covid vaccines.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thank you for finally linking.

It's a narrative review. Not original research or even a systemic review.

It is his opinion. Not a peer reviewed study.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Although I'm not doubting you I find this very hard to believe.

3 people in the UK died hours aver a covid 19 vaccination and with all the social and msm coverage and talk about the vaccines all 3 were simply put down to natural causes and left at that?

Who are these people as someone should speak to them about having an inquiry into it and the truth established.

It's the way it is.

And how do you prove that the vaccine caused your death weeks/months later?. Your death will just be recorded as a Natural cause.
You would basically have to die within hours of getting the vaccine and hope whoever does the autopsy specifically states that the Vaccine was the cause of death. knowing how the medical cabal covers their collective arses when they # up, that ain't likely to happen.

I know of at least 2 young men (24 and 38) and one woman 52 who have died within hours of vaccination due to brain aneurysms. As far as I know, neither family has even pursued a claim. They have simply accepted the narrative of natural causes.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

It's the way it is.

I can't do anything about this to be honest.

You don't need to die after hours of getting the vaccine. Theta not true. There could be a variety of short and longer term complications.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Thank you for finally linking.

It's a narrative review. Not original research or even a systemic review.

It is his opinion. Not a peer reviewed study.

It's a peer reviewed study. Not his position though.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

And as I showned £74,000,000+ has been paided out since 1979, with 491 people recieving compensation after vaccination reactions.
Sh*t happens, whats your point?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

And as I showned £74,000,000+ has been paided out since 1979, with 491 people recieving compensation after vaccination reactions.
Sh*t happens, whats your point?

But I haven't discussed anything about the compensation scheme other than the amount awarded is low. And yes there are injuries from vaccines which seems to escape the radar of those who propagate the vaccine ideology.
edit on 2-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It's a narrative review.

He even admits to personal bias in it.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Dr Aseem Malhotra recently lost his father to heart failure, which pretty much says it all and were his bias comes from when he wrote the piece, he was double vaccinated and hasn't said anything for 2 years.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join