It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
IMO -- this is 'murder': Every year, 3.1 million children die (8500 children per day) due to poor nutrition.

The world does not need one more child that cannot be cared for. That is unwanted.

MONEY THAT COULD HAVE GONE TO THESE LIVING CHILDREN

1. Anti-Abortion PACs Spent $1.1 Million In Just Four Weeks Backing Herschel Walker www.forbes.com...

2. The anti-abortion rights sector spent $300,000 on federal lobbying www.opensecrets.org...

JUST 2 EXAMPLES.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
IMO -- this is 'murder': Every year, 3.1 million children die (8500 children per day) due to poor nutrition.

The world does not need one more child that cannot be cared for. That is unwanted.

1. Anti-Abortion PACs Spent $1.1 Million In Just Four Weeks Backing Herschel Walker www.forbes.com...

2. The anti-abortion rights sector spent $300,000 on federal lobbying www.opensecrets.org...

JUST 2 EXAMPLES.

I agree, some people's principles are hypocritical.
edit on 4-11-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

JUST 2 EXAMPLES.

YES! Definitely

If you want to force "your nose" into other people's reproduction -- how about doing it to take care of the kids that are already LIVING.

edit on 4-11-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

JUST 2 EXAMPLES.

YES! Definitely

If you want to force "your nose" into other people's reproduction -- how about doing it to take care of the kids that are already LIVING.

It rings of self-righteousness - selfishness for their own reasons.

Self-righteousness, also called sanctimoniousness, sententiousness and holier-than-thou attitudes[1][2] is a feeling or display of (usually smug) moral superiority[3] derived from a sense that one's beliefs, actions, or affiliations are of greater virtue than those of the average person. Self-righteous individuals are often intolerant of the opinions and behaviors of others.[4] A self-righteous person might also be described as being uninterested in seeking an unselfish or objective standard of right and wrong, independently of how they interact with other people.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yawn. Never doubted you'd remain cemented to your demented perspectives.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Yawn. Never doubted you'd remain cemented to your demented perspectives.

Removing a woman's freedoms and rights without recourse or alternate solutions to fix the problem is the demented perspective.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

JUST 2 EXAMPLES.

YES! Definitely

It rings of self-righteousness - selfishness for their own reasons

YES.

There is not one unselfish reason to procreate.

Wanted or Not.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Racists say the same about their objects of disdain. Same logic, different players.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

JUST 2 EXAMPLES.

YES! Definitely

YES.

Wanted or Not.

Says the person where procreation is a biological universal for all living creatures on the planet.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

JUST 2 EXAMPLES.

YES! Definitely

YES.

Wanted or Not.

Says the person where procreation is a biological universal for all living creatures on the planet.

And ? ? ?

According to the UN Environment Programme, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours.

Humans are not in danger of becoming extinct any time soon.

They do however contribute significantly to habitat loss -- which is a main reason for extinction of other lifeforms.

edit on 5-11-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I asked my 5 year old nephew today what this 10 week old embryo was a picture of.

He said a baby.

Seems pretty easy to identify.

Not a clump of cells or a zygote, not a blastocyst or any other medical term for a developing human.

edit on 5/11/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So insects, birds, plants and animals are more important to you than your own developing offspring.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I asked my 5 year old nephew today what this 10 week old embryo was a picture of.

He said a baby.

Seems pretty easy to identify.

Not a clump of cells or a zygote, not a blastocyst or any other medical term for a developing human.

I scooped mine out of the toilet before going to the hospital.

Did not look like that artistic impression.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

So insects, birds, plants and animals are more important to you than your own developing offspring.

Interesting interpretation of your own thinking.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Am i supposed to think for someone else?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Its a real photo genius.

You can find more here from the same PHOTOGRAPHER:

PHOTOS!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Its a real photo genius.

You can find more here from the same PHOTOGRAPHER:

PHOTOS!!!!

And you think its a direct photo not enhanced.

As I said -- I scooped the real thing out of the toilet. Did not look anything like that.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The Roots of Infantcide Run Deep and Begin With Poverty

Some light reading on the subject.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

That is NOT a picture of a ten week old embryo.

From your website:

5-6 weeks

7 weeks

And here's 10 weeks

And even these are obviously touched up and colored.

edit on 5-11-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

JUST 2 EXAMPLES.

YES! Definitely

YES.

Wanted or Not.

And ? ? ?

According to the UN Environment Programme, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours.

Humans are not in danger of becoming extinct any time soon.

They do however contribute significantly to habitat loss -- which is a main reason for extinction of other lifeforms.

More death cult thinking.

You 'follow the science' people, including many scientists, don't seem to do science very well.

Extinctions, including mass extinction events, have occurred for hundreds of millions of years.

Ecosystems are not static environments. Some species prevail at the expense of others. It's how biology works.

Not sure what point you're trying to make and how it relates to abortion, but I imagine what you're trying to say is that it's okay to murder our children because human beings aren't at risk of becoming extinct anytime soon?

Just more bizarre logic I won't even bother trying to unwind.
edit on 5-11-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join