It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Annee

It may be Your truth , , , , .

Here's your mirror.

?
I admitted that I have "my truth" and like yours, it is subjective.
There is objective truth.
Like the fact that the unborn are living human beings.
They are just as much human and alive as you or I.
That can not be argued except by denying reality, lying to one's self, to make reality bend to their subjective truth.

LAST POST -- I DO NOT DO PING PONG

I do not care. No different than a parasite -- this world does not need one more unwanted child.

I support every woman's right to choose Parenthood -- or not.

I support LIVING CHILDREN (outside the womb or viable if outside the womb).

THE END

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You, you, you.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You, you, you.

Really?!?! Seriously?!?!

Why would I speak for anyone else?

Support is support -- I support women's autonomy.

edit on 27-10-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It may be Your truth , , , , .

Here's your mirror.

?
I admitted that I have "my truth" and like yours, it is subjective.
There is objective truth.
Like the fact that the unborn are living human beings.
They are just as much human and alive as you or I.
That can not be argued except by denying reality, lying to one's self, to make reality bend to their subjective truth.

LAST POST -- I DO NOT DO PING PONG

I do not care. No different than a parasite -- this world does not need one more unwanted child.

I support every woman's right to choose Parenthood -- or not.

I support LIVING CHILDREN (outside the womb or viable if outside the womb).

THE END

And you again prove why some people have the same sadistic, backwards view as Slavers and Nazi's.

Whatever benefits them, whatever they believe, is the ONLY truth.

You are probably one of the most religious acting people I have ever spoken with.

Now, that you have your fingers firmly in your ears again, singing "I'm not listening.....lalalala", have a great day.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You, you, you.

Really?!?! Seriously?!?!

Why would I speak for anyone else?

Support is support -- I support women's autonomy.

Yeah, that's a lie.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Consideration for the unborn child wouldn't go a miss. The difference between you and me is that i place the life of an unborn child above my own.

Do whatever you want, just don't expect us to agree with this sick sentiment and your selfish feelings.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I do not have my fingers in my ears. You can spew whatever fits your fancy.

I flat out DO NOT CARE.

I support women's autonomy over a Zygote.

Is that clear enough for you?

You can move on now. I have nothing else to add.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yes your selfishness is well established.

Stop with the zygote nonsense. It’s a human being, no amount of BS or semantics changes that fact.

The zygote stage of the developmental process is brief and cleavage happens long before most abortions. Human beings could only be defined as zygotes for the first few days of pregnancy. Try some new terminology to dehumanise early development of a baby, maybe blastocyst or embryo?
edit on 27/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes your selfishness is well established.

Stop with the zygote nonsense. It’s a human being, no amount of BS or semantics changes that fact.

The zygote stage of the developmental process is brief and cleavage happens long before most abortions. Human beings could only be defined as zygotes for the first few days of pregnancy. Try some new terminology to dehumanise early development of a baby, maybe blastocyst or embryo?

Ahhh, yes -- my selfishness.

Supporting the LIVING -- those already in need. An estimated 5 million plus hungry LIVING CHILDREN.

You wear strange glasses.

There is not ONE UNSELFISH reason to bring another child -- unwanted or wanted into this world.

Feel free to give one reason that is not selfish.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

*yawn

At least you’re referring to them as unwanted children now that you’ve realised zygote is a misnomer.

I’ve never had an unwanted child so can’t comment on selfish people who put themselves first.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

*yawn

At least you’re referring to them as unwanted children now that you’ve realised zygote is a misnomer.

NO. Not related to previous post.

Try comprehending again -- one post was about aborting -- the second was about birthing.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I suggest you research the fertilisation process and the definition of zygote before you keep using the word incorrectly.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I suggest you research the fertilisation process and the definition of zygote before you keep using the word incorrectly.

REPEAT -- DO NOT CARE (I simplified - nothing else to it)

Getting pregnant is nothing special. It's just a biological mechanism all mammals do. EVERYTHING reproduces in some way.

Humans have autonomy -- they can choose to reproduce or not -- via medical assistance.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

And you again prove why some people have the same sadistic, backwards view as Slavers and Nazi's.

People like you.

Hey, what do you call that mass of fleshy, wet thingy, that surrounds and encompasses that tiny sacred "individual entity" that you call a human being?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The difference between you and me is that i place the life of an unborn child above my own.

Pffft...

No you don't!

Annee actually has put her life on the line, having been pregnant and given birth a few times. I'm betting you haven't risked your life at any time for anyone.

edit on 27-10-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I raised my first child without a mother, i was 19 at the time.

As a former boxer who used to take punches to the head while working 60 hours a week in order to pay the bills, i find your claims amusing. I simply wasn't good enough to make a career out of it but i was willing to risk my health to provide a better future for my kids.

Ever stepped in the ring and taken a punch to the face?

I'd boil in sh!t for eternity for my kids, you don't know me.

You won't receive any more replies, you and Annie can burn in hell.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

As a former boxer who used to take punches to the head while working 60 hours a week in order to pay the bills, i find your claims amusing. I simply wasn't good enough to make a career out of it but i was willing to risk my health to provide a better future for my kids.

What a load of craaaaaaap!

That's not what risking your life for another is...Risking one's life for another means stepping in front of danger, to protect them.

Everyone has to work, unless they're born into money, to pay the bills. You do that for yourself. Whatever you sacrificed for your boxing career, you did that for yourself, not to "save the life of another". Whatever you had to sacrifice, because you couldn't afford it, because you have kids, is a personal choice, not a life risking choice.

Risking ones life for another doesn't mean choosing a dangerous career to earn a living. You didn't take up boxing to save your kids' lives. You did it because that's what you do, you fight. Furthermore, choosing to make your living by getting hit in the head didn't protect your kids, it put them more at risk; ...at risk of having to take care of you, at risk of losing you and having to go into foster care. at risk of believing that hitting people and getting hit in the head is just a job that one does to take care of their family!

All pregnant women are risking their lives for their unborn. Pregnancy is a dangerous, life altering proposition at best, crippling and even deadly at worst.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I raised my first child without a mother, i was 19 at the time.

Ever stepped in the ring and taken a punch to the face?

I'd boil in sh!t for eternity for my kids, you don't know me.

You won't receive any more replies, you and Annie can burn in hell.

What's a hell?

I was in my early 20's -- a stay at home mom with 2 toddlers.

Then divorce came to the table.

Yeah, pregnant, 2 toddlers -- job hunting with no work history.

How fortunate you only had 1 child.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So as a man i can never know true sacrifice.

What a load of crap.

Enjoy your echo chamber.

You're such a hero.

Misandry personified.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join